Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Locked
User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 am

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/album-gr ... -l-en.html


I did not know this existed! Came out in 2006. I'm gonna get this if can find it! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
CottonCandy
Sr. Member
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 5:15 pm

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by CottonCandy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:13 am

Stratovarius - discography, line-up, biography, interviews, photos
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-g ... -l-en.html


Go to the bottom of the discography list&click on Black Diamond Anthology.
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

User avatar
dirge
Sr. Member
Posts: 3481
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:35 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by dirge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:37 pm

I knew about this. :P Have everything on it though anyways. :D

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Yeah, I have 2 other compilations, but I'd like to get this one since we won't get RR under them. So, this will be like a final buy for me, I guess. :D

And, I love the cover art. Its beautiful!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:21 am

browneyedgirl wrote:Yeah, I have 2 other compilations, but I'd like to get this one since we won't get RR under them. So, this will be like a final buy for me, I guess. :D

And, I love the cover art. Its beautiful!
This is the Anthology CD by Sanctuary that was never released.
So it is not for sale and must be old information.

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:31 am

Thats too bad. :( Sounded like a nice compilation.
It seems Spirit-of-Metal website needs to update!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
StragOvariuS
Sr. Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Vittu tätä paskaa

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by StragOvariuS » Sat May 10, 2008 6:39 am

hahah...

after years posting here i must tell...who in this fucking earth log with a profile and 2 hours after log with another to/and answer him/herself?

damn, and i thought weed left me retarded after all these years... :lol:
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 10, 2008 7:17 am

StragOvariuS wrote:hahah...

after years posting here i must tell...who in this fucking earth log with a profile and 2 hours after log with another to/and answer him/herself?

damn, and i thought weed left me retarded after all these years... :lol:
Because, you fucking dimwit, The first link did not work&I had to go to the other account to find a link that worked. Any more stupid questions, asshole?
And your last assumption was right.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
StragOvariuS
Sr. Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Vittu tätä paskaa

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by StragOvariuS » Sat May 10, 2008 7:19 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
StragOvariuS wrote:hahah...

after years posting here i must tell...who in this fucking earth log with a profile and 2 hours after log with another to/and answer him/herself?

damn, and i thought weed left me retarded after all these years... :lol:
Because, you fucking dimwit, The first link did not work&I had to go to the other account to find a link that worked. Any more stupid questions, asshole?
Yes. When you'll get a life?
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 10, 2008 8:42 am

In the 'other talk' subforum there's serious debate and discussion going on, and here it's descended into an utter madhouse.

I love this forum!
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 10, 2008 11:16 am

StragOvariuS wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
StragOvariuS wrote:hahah...

after years posting here i must tell...who in this fucking earth log with a profile and 2 hours after log with another to/and answer him/herself?

damn, and i thought weed left me retarded after all these years... :lol:
Because, you fucking dimwit, The first link did not work&I had to go to the other account to find a link that worked. Any more stupid questions, asshole?
Yes. When you'll get a life?
On the day you get a brain. Nothing like the forum outcast&punching bag FINALLY getting a backbone to get people upset. Cute. :roll:

Now I gotta deal with these stupid dead horse digger-uppers. :D
Hope they get hoof&mouth disease. :lol:
Last edited by browneyedgirl on Sat May 10, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
dirge
Sr. Member
Posts: 3481
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:35 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by dirge » Sat May 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Oh dear, whats your problem strag? BEG's done nothing wrong here.

User avatar
StragOvariuS
Sr. Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Vittu tätä paskaa

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by StragOvariuS » Sat May 10, 2008 4:40 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
StragOvariuS wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
StragOvariuS wrote:hahah...

after years posting here i must tell...who in this fucking earth log with a profile and 2 hours after log with another to/and answer him/herself?

damn, and i thought weed left me retarded after all these years... :lol:
Because, you fucking dimwit, The first link did not work&I had to go to the other account to find a link that worked. Any more stupid questions, asshole?
Yes. When you'll get a life?
On the day you get a brain.
:lol:
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 10, 2008 5:58 pm

dirge wrote:Oh dear, whats your problem strag? BEG's done nothing wrong here.
It's the pent up aggression spilling out everywhere else.

It's like a virus! Run!
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
dirge
Sr. Member
Posts: 3481
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:35 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by dirge » Sat May 10, 2008 6:25 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
dirge wrote:Oh dear, whats your problem strag? BEG's done nothing wrong here.
It's the pent up aggression spilling out everywhere else.

It's like a virus! Run!
Are they zombies already? :shock:

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 10, 2008 6:35 pm

dirge wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
dirge wrote:Oh dear, whats your problem strag? BEG's done nothing wrong here.
It's the pent up aggression spilling out everywhere else.

It's like a virus! Run!
Are they zombies already? :shock:
I can see it now on Blabbermouth:

STRATOVARIUS Forum Members Turn Into Zombies After Statement, Photos Available - May 10th, 2008 Read
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
stratohawk
Sr. Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by stratohawk » Sat May 10, 2008 11:19 pm

It's a shame, what's going on here. But we should have known better... Remember 2004, MissK and so on?
You are right, like a virus...

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 10, 2008 11:43 pm

LOL! Like Criss said I believe this place is haunted. People are digging up and beating horses that have been dead for years! :lol:

What the Hell did I do? ???
I did not break up Stratovarius? ???

All the REAL problems in the world&people are digging up dead horses that don't have a thing to do with the problems at hand. :roll:
If this was real life(life OFF the forum)I'd be worried, very worried! :eek:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Elements
Sr. Member
Posts: 3666
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:34 pm

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by Elements » Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 am

Good-bye horses.

User avatar
valo_666
Sr. Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:19 pm

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by valo_666 » Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

The horses, as this forum, are more than dead, no need to beat any :lol:

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by NeonVomit » Tue May 20, 2008 11:10 am

valo_666 wrote:The horses, as this forum, are more than dead, no need to beat any :lol:
The forum's been more alive lately than in ages!

I've been loving it.

Except for the 'I'll-have-you-beaten-up-for-saying-that' threats I've recieved ;)
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
valo_666
Sr. Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:19 pm

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by valo_666 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:27 am

NeonVomit wrote:
valo_666 wrote:The horses, as this forum, are more than dead, no need to beat any :lol:
The forum's been more alive lately than in ages!

I've been loving it.

Except for the 'I'll-have-you-beaten-up-for-saying-that' threats I've recieved ;)
Okay let's put it like it's deadly alive. :lol:

User avatar
Verdades Parias
Sr. Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Entre Ríos, ARGENTINA!!!

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by Verdades Parias » Wed May 21, 2008 2:12 am

speaking about this topic :? . I think that finally, this compilation will be out someday :)

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Black Diamond Anthology: 2006

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed May 21, 2008 3:26 am

Verdades Parias wrote:speaking about this topic :? . I think that finally, this compilation will be out someday :)
Oh, I hope so. It contained a great variety of songs. :music:


And this forum is far from being dead! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Locked