Sanaa CD and DVD not finished yet?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Plisken
Sanaa CD and DVD not finished yet?

Post by Plisken » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:14 am

Im just wondering cuz I got a refund for my orders of the CD+DVD and the DVD, and im not the one who canceled the order. Since I got a full refund does that mean its a long ways off from begin finished?

nefertari

Re: Sanaa CD and DVD not finished yet?

Post by nefertari » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm

I´m still waiting for the CD...got an e-mail about a month ago that it is late...it should be out April 28. :roll:

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:57 pm

nefertari wrote:I´m still waiting for the CD...got an e-mail about a month ago that it is late...it should be out April 28. :roll:

I got that email to but I got another email yesterday which said my order was canceled =/

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:13 pm

:lol: :lol: Forget everything about Saaaana :twisted: :twisted:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 01, 2008 1:41 am

:~( I was going to order it as a birthday gift to myself, now I guess I don't know. ???

Maybe its safer to get the Visions T-Shirt from MetalDisc.com. :(
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Thu May 01, 2008 2:13 am

Timo said in the RR forum that he was still going through all the raw footage (200+ hours of it), so I guess we have to be patient.
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Thu May 01, 2008 8:05 am

browneyedgirl wrote::~( I was going to order it as a birthday gift to myself, now I guess I don't know. ???

Maybe its safer to get the Visions T-Shirt from MetalDisc.com. :(

Im trying to find a Stratovarius Hoodie(zipper) but cant find them anywhere. Cant even find the hoodie with no zipper =\

cliff

Post by cliff » Thu May 01, 2008 11:10 am

Plisken wrote: Im trying to find a Stratovarius Hoodie(zipper) but cant find them anywhere. Cant even find the hoodie with no zipper =\
Try http://kaupat.gagar.fi/epages/Kaupat.st ... s/RockRoad
<b>This is wrong</b>

cliff

Post by cliff » Thu May 01, 2008 11:43 am

got the email as well.

However, happy good news:

"In any case, as a compensation, we will ship to everyone who ordered anykind of physical product the new Revolution Renaissance CD (Timo Tolkki's new band) for free .
<b>This is wrong</b>

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu May 01, 2008 12:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Do you believe anything that is said on those sight? :roll:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu May 01, 2008 12:16 pm

I guess that is good news! Postage is pretty expensive&in USA, its going up again this Month!

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Thu May 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Due to insurmountable problems in the DVD production, we have no option but to postpone the CD/bonus DVD and the DVD configurations to yet unknown date in the future. This means that all those who ordered these configurations, will automatically get their money back. If you ordered CD, CD/bonus DVD and the DVD all together, you will receive the normal CD and get a refund from the rest automatically. If you ordered only CD+DVD and/or DVD, and you still want plain audio CD, we are sorry but you have to make a new order for that.
These problems have affected to the manufacturing of the normal CDs as well and we will let you know the final shipping date of the normal CD within a few days.
In any case, as a compensation, we will ship to everyone who ordered anykind of physical product the new Revolution Renaissance CD (Timo Tolkki's new band) for free.
We hope that this would give you at least a few compensation in this situation. So even if you don't want to reorder Saana CD, you will still receive Revolution Renaissance CD as compensation.
Also, we did manage to put the promotional videos of “The End”, “The Letter” and “Silence of the Night” plus interviews of Timo Tolkki (30 minutes) and Jennifer Sowle (25 min) on the CD as quicktime files.
The refunds are being processed at the moment and completed during next week. Once again apologies for all this.

Best Regards, Timo Tolkki Shop

Ylitsepääsemättömien tuotantovaikeuksien takia olemme joutuneet siirtämään kaikki Saanan DVD projektit hamaan tulevaisuuteen.
Kaikki jotka ovat tilanneet CD/bonus ja DVD konfiguraatiot, saavat rahansa automaattisesti takaisin. Jos olet tilannut niiden lisäksi viekä normaali CD:n, saat sen normaalisti ja maksamme erotuksen sinulle takaisin. Jos tilasit CD/bonus DVD ja/tai DVD versiot ja nyt haluat pelkän CD:n, sinun on ikävä kyllä tehtävä uusi tilaus pelkästä CD:stä.
Nämä ongelmat ovat vaikuttaneet myös CD valmistukseen ja ilmoitamme lopullisen lähetyspäivän muutaman päivän kuluessa.
Joka tapauksessa lähetämme hyvityksenä jokaiselle jotain tilanneelle Timo Tolkin uuden yhtyeen Revolution Renaissancen levyn veloituksetta.
Toivomme, että tama edes vähän hyvittää tilannetta. Vaikka et haluisikaan tilata Saanan CD versiota, saat silti Revolution Renaissance CD:n postissa.
Onnistuimme myös mahduttamaan promovideot kappaleista “The End”, “The Letter” ja “Silence of the Night” sekä Timo Tolkin (30min) ja Jennifer Sowlen (25min) haastattelut.
Rahojen palautus on parhaillaan käynnissä ja kaikki saavat rahansa takaisin viimeistään ensi viikon aikana.
Ja vielä kerran, olemme todella pahoillamme tästä.

Terveisin, Timo Tolkki Shop

black death

Post by black death » Thu May 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Insurmountable problems? :buh:

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Thu May 01, 2008 9:48 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:Due to insurmountable problems in the DVD production, we have no option but to postpone the CD/bonus DVD and the DVD configurations to yet unknown date in the future. This means that all those who ordered these configurations, will automatically get their money back. If you ordered CD, CD/bonus DVD and the DVD all together, you will receive the normal CD and get a refund from the rest automatically. If you ordered only CD+DVD and/or DVD, and you still want plain audio CD, we are sorry but you have to make a new order for that.
These problems have affected to the manufacturing of the normal CDs as well and we will let you know the final shipping date of the normal CD within a few days.
In any case, as a compensation, we will ship to everyone who ordered anykind of physical product the new Revolution Renaissance CD (Timo Tolkki's new band) for free.
We hope that this would give you at least a few compensation in this situation. So even if you don't want to reorder Saana CD, you will still receive Revolution Renaissance CD as compensation.
Also, we did manage to put the promotional videos of “The End”, “The Letter” and “Silence of the Night” plus interviews of Timo Tolkki (30 minutes) and Jennifer Sowle (25 min) on the CD as quicktime files.
The refunds are being processed at the moment and completed during next week. Once again apologies for all this.

Best Regards, Timo Tolkki Shop

Ylitsepääsemättömien tuotantovaikeuksien takia olemme joutuneet siirtämään kaikki Saanan DVD projektit hamaan tulevaisuuteen.
Kaikki jotka ovat tilanneet CD/bonus ja DVD konfiguraatiot, saavat rahansa automaattisesti takaisin. Jos olet tilannut niiden lisäksi viekä normaali CD:n, saat sen normaalisti ja maksamme erotuksen sinulle takaisin. Jos tilasit CD/bonus DVD ja/tai DVD versiot ja nyt haluat pelkän CD:n, sinun on ikävä kyllä tehtävä uusi tilaus pelkästä CD:stä.
Nämä ongelmat ovat vaikuttaneet myös CD valmistukseen ja ilmoitamme lopullisen lähetyspäivän muutaman päivän kuluessa.
Joka tapauksessa lähetämme hyvityksenä jokaiselle jotain tilanneelle Timo Tolkin uuden yhtyeen Revolution Renaissancen levyn veloituksetta.
Toivomme, että tama edes vähän hyvittää tilannetta. Vaikka et haluisikaan tilata Saanan CD versiota, saat silti Revolution Renaissance CD:n postissa.
Onnistuimme myös mahduttamaan promovideot kappaleista “The End”, “The Letter” ja “Silence of the Night” sekä Timo Tolkin (30min) ja Jennifer Sowlen (25min) haastattelut.
Rahojen palautus on parhaillaan käynnissä ja kaikki saavat rahansa takaisin viimeistään ensi viikon aikana.
Ja vielä kerran, olemme todella pahoillamme tästä.

Terveisin, Timo Tolkki Shop

:o wow Timo you rule! While its not Saana, the Revolution Renaissance album should keep me busy(and entertained probably) until the CD+DVD and DVD for Saana are released. Just wanted to say thanks man! If anything this is probably the best compensation. If others ran through this situation I really doubt they will do what Timo is doing. Once again Timo you are the man!

Best of luck!
black death wrote:Insurmountable problems? :buh:
There are so many things that can come up with mixing video's and audio, then mastering them, encoding them,etc I major in Computer Animation, Video/Audio Editing so I know exactly what Insurmountable problems would mean.

black death

Post by black death » Thu May 01, 2008 11:04 pm

Plisken wrote:
black death wrote:Insurmountable problems? :buh:
There are so many things that can come up with mixing video's and audio, then mastering them, encoding them,etc I major in Computer Animation, Video/Audio Editing so I know exactly what Insurmountable problems would mean.
Of course. But you usually solve the problems BEFORE you release the album.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Fri May 02, 2008 12:37 am

Of course. But you usually solve the problems BEFORE you release the album.
Yes. That is what we are doing, thats why we are not releasing it before we solve the problems. In the meantime we return the money and give and extra CD for free as compensation.
Just if you didnt understand what is happening, I tell you. There can be problems in the production at ANY time. When you fly a plane you of course expect it not to crash. Well sometimes it does. Plus, you didnt even order the album/DVD so what might be your problem? :?

Demir

Post by Demir » Fri May 02, 2008 8:31 am

yet unknown date is never :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 02, 2008 12:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 02, 2008 1:30 pm

So...does this mean that if I order the CD+DVD now I'll get a free RR? :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Demir wrote:yet unknown date is never :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably. Thats how it was with the Stratovarius DVD. :(

Well, Saana was supposedly downloaded over 9,000 times(paid). I'm sure many of these people burned it to CD, so its out there somewhere. ???

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 02, 2008 2:44 pm

:lol: I interpret it so too. :lol: But...there is a catch :twisted: You have to put up with Saaaana :shock: And all the Kiskes on RR vill not get paid. Surprise. Surprise. For we all know thet most of the profit goes to the poor poor people on the back of the Moon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Fri May 02, 2008 3:07 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:

Well, Saana was supposedly downloaded over 9,000 times(paid). I'm sure many of these people burned it to CD, so its out there somewhere. ???
It is nice to see the face of humanity here laughing to other people's problems. How sweet.
Normal Saana audio CD is for sale of course.

miditek

Post by miditek » Fri May 02, 2008 4:18 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

It is nice to see the face of humanity here laughing to other people's problems. How sweet.
Unfortunately, it seems that the business end of things often proves to be more of a headache that the actual artistic and/or production side. The one thing that I have learned about business over the years is that while setbacks may be inevitable at times, they are rarely, if ever, omnipresent.

Case in point:

Instead of blue screens of death, this little gem has had plenty of red rings of death, and not to mention a $1+ billion write-off to extend the warranty from one to three years. Thank God the Navy hasn't decided to roll it out (yet)- since we'd all be dead by now. :lol:
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 02, 2008 6:58 pm

:) Dear Mr Tolkki! If you dont want us to laugh, dont be so darn funny...

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Fri May 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Stratowarius wrote::) Dear Mr Tolkki!If you dont want us to laugh,dont be so darn funny...

I fail to see anything funny. I asked a question and Timo was kind enough to take the time to give me(and anyone else who ordered) a full answer. Nothing funny in my question and nothing funny in his answer.

if you think "It is nice to see the face of humanity here laughing to other people's problems. How sweet. " is funny then thats just sad......

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 am

TimoTolkki wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

I hope to God you were not referring to me because I sure was NOT one of the ones laughing. :err:
Thats what I was referring to.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat May 03, 2008 2:02 am

I hope to God you were not referring to me because I sure was NOT one of the ones laughing. :err:
Of course I wasnt referring to you. You are one of those people here who actually have a heart. It still is hard to believe how much meanness there exists in this world and how intentionally mean people can be.
Being someone who is truly concerned about all the important issues of this planet, it is just so sad to see. I write songs about love, peace, tolerance, human brotherhood and I get lot of laughing about that. Thats okay because evil hates light. And I will never co operate or argue with evil.
I would be very careful who you let into your mind and your world.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 03, 2008 7:38 pm

I don't know if I have a heart now or not. I think I lost it last night during 1 of the 3 tornadoes we had! :eek:

:D

*I'm sure miditek knows what I mean. ;)

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 03, 2008 7:39 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Of course I wasnt referring to you. You are one of those people here who actually have a heart. It still is hard to believe how much meanness there exists in this world and how intentionally mean people can be.
Being someone who is truly concerned about all the important issues of this planet, it is just so sad to see. I write songs about love, peace, tolerance, human brotherhood and I get lot of laughing about that. Thats okay because evil hates light. And I will never co operate or argue with evil.
You get laughing when you make opera album that sucks, and boring stratocoverband without Kotipelto. It's not hating the light, it hating it because it sucks.

Because you break up the best band because of this shit which all fails, cant even get DVD, probably because 10 people order it.

You complain really much bout meanness but only when it's about your new records (which suck.)

RR is on the internet already :evil: :evil: :evil:

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Sat May 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Demir wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
You get laughing when you make opera album that sucks, and boring stratocoverband without Kotipelto. It's not hating the light, it hating it because it sucks.

Because you break up the best band because of this shit which all fails, cant even get DVD, probably because 10 people order it.

You complain really much bout meanness but only when it's about your new records (which suck.)

RR is on the internet already :evil: :evil: :evil:
:) See, this exactly the evil/hate what I mean :)