Game Over, Stop this!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Verdades Parias
Game Over, Stop this!

Post by Verdades Parias » Sat May 10, 2008 12:29 am

Hey stop this shit ....

Enough!, Is incredibly ridiculous, horrendous and shameful to see this. From either side. It is a terrible headache. So I think that many think the same thing, put this shouting hell to an end. It's a disgrace what happened, but it is embarrassing, including us fans, too, I will not argue the facts 'couse has lost all meaning. We must stop it

valo_666

Re: Game Over, Stop this!

Post by valo_666 » Sat May 10, 2008 12:37 am

I somehow agree with you... But on the other hand, you can't stop the people comment what happened... at the end of the day, this is a discussion board

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 am

I agree.

It is with much amusement and disgust that I've read this forum the last few days. I can't believe how personally people take what has happened, Stratovarius was a band. A band! Don't you people have any better things to do, like work, study, hang out with your friends, read a book (Homage to Catalonia is good pick), jerk off, or even watch anime?

I do, so I hereby solemnly swear not to post in this section of the forum before things cool down (unless I'm totaly pissed).

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 10, 2008 1:16 am

Carcass wrote:I agree.

It is with much amusement and disgust that I've read this forum the last few days. I can't believe how personally people take what has happened, Stratovarius was a band. A band! Don't you people have any better things to do, like work, study, hang out with your friends, read a book (Homage to Catalonia is good pick), jerk off, or even watch anime?

I do, so I hereby solemnly swear not to post in this section of the forum before things cool down (unless I'm totaly pissed).

You sound exactly like Tolkki! :lol:
And, its nobodys damn business what other people do with their time. :?
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 am

valo_666 wrote:I somehow agree with you... But on the other hand, you can't stop the people comment what happened... at the end of the day, this is a discussion board

you're right, but it is amazing how it has changed course, a healthy and serious discussion, to a circus of insanity

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 10, 2008 5:44 am

Verdades Parias wrote:
valo_666 wrote:I somehow agree with you... But on the other hand, you can't stop the people comment what happened... at the end of the day, this is a discussion board

you're right, but it is amazing how it has changed course, a healthy and serious discussion, to a circus of insanity
If only Tolkki had kept his mouth shut. Fingers, I mean. After he revealed/posted personal things as he did, its never going back to innocence.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Jaakko

Post by Jaakko » Sat May 10, 2008 8:19 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
Verdades Parias wrote:

If only Tolkki had kept his mouth shut. Fingers, I mean. After he revealed/posted personal things as he did, its never going back to innocence.
Sorry to break this to you so soon, but you also have to behave. Somehow I'm not surprised at all how things have come, but a good cleanup by a strict moderator should take care of this forum at least, and at last. If the band still wants to continue, Jens might look into stopping this utterly useless shitfest for everybody's sake.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 10, 2008 8:31 am

Jaakko wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Verdades Parias wrote:

Sorry to break this to you so soon, but you also have to behave. Somehow I'm not surprised at all how things have come, but a good cleanup by a strict moderator should take care of this forum at least, and at last. If the band still wants to continue, Jens might look into stopping this utterly useless shitfest for everybody's sake.
Or he could appoint me moderator and I'll keep everything in check ;)
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

neonai

Post by neonai » Sat May 10, 2008 10:20 am

great hail to TK JM JJ and LP....
looking forward to hear new stratovarius without an dictator! run free stratovarius!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat May 10, 2008 1:03 pm

@NeonVomit: if you, htcdude, Dave or me became mod, then we'd really become the ultimate thread killers. :lol:
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend