statements topic

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
exe knight
Re: statements topic

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 8:40 pm

TheDarkVampiro wrote:I just think whatever happens next should be very interesting indeed.
Just thought you might want to hear this and end the speculations.
Today I made an interview with a biggest Heavy Metal magazine Rock Hard in Germany with
a long time journalist friend of the band, Mr Frank Albrecht. I was wondering when he was talking about all the time "now that Strato won't continue without you". I told him that as far as I know they are and he said that no, because Jörg Michael sent him a statement a week ago that will be in the next issue of Rock Hard. Jörg says among other things: "We thought about continuing with the name Strato, but we came into a conclusion that it is Tolkki's band and therefore we are not going to do it".
I believe this sets the record straight and is also the right decision. How you view this in the light of the recent statements of Jörg & co, is entirely up to you. I just thought that you would like to know how things are and the Germans can read it from the next issue of Rock Hard.
They will probably issue somekind of statement together with that.

Now let's get back to music!

Cheers, Timo

I hope it's true, that would solve most of the problems and fight.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 8:54 pm

:lol:
Do you actually, at this point, believe at face value what TT has to say? :?
We will just have to wait and see about all that, but it maybe just TT grasping at straws. If it is true, Jens will make a statement, I'm sure.
If its not true, TT is more pathetic than we realize. :~(
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 9:03 pm

browneyedgirl wrote::lol:
We will just have to wait and see about all that, but it maybe just TT grasping at straws. If it is true, Jens will make a statement, I'm sure.
I cannot believe that you're actually still bashing TT, anyway I think that this will finally solve most stuff and we may end these childish Stratowars.

If it was that simple, the situation would be, if it's true then "the remaining members of Stratovarius" were "evil", but if it's false then it's actually TT the one who was being "evil",
but happily that's nothing's so and everything will be solved in time.

And TT was going to release that "Story of Stratovarius" book where everything is supposed to be solved, so I hope everything will be fine.
I know nobody's being evil here, just abit driven by hate and stuff...

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri May 30, 2008 9:13 pm

exe knight wrote:I know nobody's being evil here
:?: :?: :?:

We have to wait for that issue in Germany and on their site. Plus if Jens & co writes about it. Then we see a bit more. :)
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 9:19 pm

exe knight wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote::lol:
I cannot believe that you're actually still bashing TT, anyway I think that this will finally solve most stuff and we may end these childish Stratowars.

If it was that simple, the situation would be, if it's true then "the remaining members of Stratovarius" were "evil", but if it's false then it's actually TT the one who was being "evil",
but happily that's nothing's so and everything will be solved in time.

And TT was going to release that "Story of Stratovarius" book where everything is supposed to be solved, so I hope everything will be fine.
I know nobody's being evil here, just abit driven by hate and stuff...
I cannot actually believe that you are still swallowing everything TT has to say without question! :?

TT has been planning to release a book for years. We will buy it when we see it.

And, I am not bashing him, matter of fact, if this story is not true I feel very sorry for him if he has to manufacture stuff about Jorg to make himself look better.

I guess we will know soon enough if its the truth. When does that magazine come out? Jens will release a statement I'm sure.

And, some people need to get that BS nonsense about dubbing everything that TT does not agree with as "evil"& "hate". THAT is childish. :roll:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 9:34 pm

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 9:39 pm

:toilet:

does this smiley btw have any meaning? :lol:

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 pm

exe knight wrote::toilet:

does this smiley btw have any meaning? :lol:
Yes, that is the handiwork of Jens Johannson right there!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 10:31 pm

:err: exe knight, you need to contact Rick Alan Ross PRONTO! :eek:

And, I don't mean the musician!

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri May 30, 2008 10:42 pm

boswoth wrote: What did you write that got you banned?
TT at RR forum wrote: Is the name "Stratovarius" needed so badly to make money? I wasn't afraid to start from scratch, why should they? Why all the secrecy? To be honest, I think they are getting a bit desperate.
As far as I remember, here I wrote something like this:

I don't know who is getting desperate, but I've heard some wiser than me saying that "explanations are for losers"

Money, money, money... How about a rock'n'roll and having some fun with your friends?
You really think they would even get a record deal as "Stratovarius" when they tell that I am not in it?
To sum it up, IF they continue as Stratovarius, then it will be like this: You take Coldness and Last Viking and put Stratovarius logo over it. If that is Stratovarius music and its ideology and its message for you, then that is okay with me.
Here I asked TT that does he really disrespect the other guys musical talent that much and does he really believes that the remaining members won't have "enough name" in the music industry. I also told my personal opinion that most of the Strato -fans won't listen Strato cause of it's "ideology", they are listening cause it's catchy melodies and cause they're getting good vibes from its music. I also asked that is/was Stratovarius somekind of ideology or religion.

I also asked what is the ideology behind the lyrics that TK and Jens have written.
Also they don't tell you everything what is going on behind the scenes. Especially why Lauri Porra's name was not in my "Judas" statement (which didnt contain dollar signs unlike the picture on jens.strato.com) and why it is not in their "thank you" statement....you'll get to know pretty soon.
Here I said that Lauri is TK's personal buddy and it's 100% sure that he is in if Strato launches out something in the future.
Raziel, you have to understand that these guys betrayed me big time and from all the people, Jens Johansson the most. He acted as my friend for 6 months to get information of what I do and then
they published that Tolkki is greedy Faust statement.
Here I asked, that have he ever thought that the other guys might have felt betrayed cause TT decided to quit Stratovarius.
I also asked, that have he ever thought that the other guys really loved playing in Strato and wanted to continue it's career.
You also have to understand that I have been constantly active during these 2 years making music and now forming a new band, going to studio and doing a world tour. What have the others been doing?
Here I answered something like this:

Maybe they waited that Strato would finish the recordings of that famous R.... R.... -album and the following tour?

In the end I said that I'm not hating anyone and I also wished some good luck to TT with his new band and promised to buy next RR -album and follow how their story continues in the future with great interest.

That RR -forum is like Lenin's Soviet Union. It's marketing its ideology to the sheeps with nice words and peace, but if you dare to open your mouth and say something that is "not - so - nice - to - hear" to its leader, you'll get vanished.

And TT, I know that you're reading this. I still thank you for the great songs and wish you all the best in the future :) .

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Exe Knight! Do you hope to be mr Tolkkis new singer or what :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Basplayer??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Stratowarius wrote:Exe Knight!Do you hope to be mr Tolkkis new singer or what :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Basplayer??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, that'd be cool :lol: Though I don't think I could make it.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Explains a lot.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 10:59 pm

Stratowarius wrote:Explains a lot.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
And tohellwithyou, I can't, and I'm defending TT only because he's a good guy.
(logically thinking, should be, though it's possible he's not)

Edit: and I don't think that any of you could think that TT would take a fan like me with him? That would be ridiculously stupid thinking, even from you.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 30, 2008 11:18 pm

But maybe not for you. Inside your black heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Stratowarius wrote:But maybe not for you. Inside your black heart :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you are the one who's blackhearted.

(nice Norther song btw)

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Fri May 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Raven wrote:Here I asked, that have he ever thought that the other guys might have felt betrayed cause TT decided to quit Stratovarius.
I also asked, that have he ever thought that the other guys really loved playing in Strato and wanted to continue it's career.

In the end I said that I'm not hating anyone and I also wished some good luck to TT with his new band and promised to buy next RR -album and follow how their story continues in the future with great interest.

That RR -forum is like Lenin's Soviet Union. It's marketing its ideology to the sheeps with nice words and peace, but if you dare to open your mouth and say something that is "not - so - nice - to - hear" to its leader, you'll get vanished.
Ooooppppss, some really uncomfortable questions for Tolkki. How dare you ask questions which are not allowed, youre banned!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its comepletely clear to anyone what Tolkki did. Betray the others and plunge them in debt even. Then spend LOTS of time trying to blame everyone else. Someone ask a bad question they get silenced.

But it seems here we can still speak free! :D

exe knight

Post by exe knight » Fri May 30, 2008 11:29 pm

boswoth wrote:
Raven wrote:Here I asked, that have he ever thought that the other guys might have felt betrayed cause TT decided to quit Stratovarius.

Ooooppppss, some really uncomfortable questions for Tolkki. How dare you ask questions which are not allowed, youre banned!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its comepletely clear to anyone what Tolkki did. Betray the others and plunge them in debt even. Then spend LOTS of time trying to blame everyone else. Someone ask a bad question they get silenced.

How can you smile while spreading that much hate?

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 pm

exe knight wrote: How can you smile while spreading that much hate?
I think you're tolkki posting under another name!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri May 30, 2008 11:38 pm

That explains even mooooore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri May 30, 2008 11:45 pm

boswoth wrote: Ooooppppss, some really uncomfortable questions for Tolkki. How dare you ask questions which are not allowed, youre banned!!!
Interesting point is also the fact, that about half an hour after I had told here that I was kicked out from the RR -forum TT launched these RR -forum rules:
There have been some trolls coming over here lately due to the fact that I stand behind my words systematically and rationally.
I am a man of peace, but this whole Stratovarius thing is something where I cannot take a sheep like position. No more statements though.
Anybody who comes here and in the first post starts to flame is obviously in a very wrong place.
I will remove these people immediately without any warning. It is very obvious to everyone, when a person like this registers here. Usually they come here to blame me and accuse me of having a flock of sheep around me telling I am their king. I have nothing to say to these people. Instead I let my actions, words and dedications to my fans speak for themselves.
Other than that, this forum has turned out to be extremely active and we can talk about various aspects and things in life. Remember, it's okay to agree to disagree. We don't have to be right, but we can exchange opinions.
You can ask me and the other guys anything you want. We are here to serve you.

Love, Timo
And by the way, I'm not laughing cause of this. I feel very sad about this and all that manipulation at the RR -forum makes me feel very sick.

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Fri May 30, 2008 11:52 pm

Raven wrote:And by the way, I'm not laughing cause of this. I feel very sad about this and all that manipulation at the RR -forum makes me feel very sick.
Its not only the RR forum, Tolkki is trying to manipulate the truth about what he did in everything he writes in his statements and stuff . Seems he cant ban or manipulate people here though :lol:

But he can register under 10 new names here and post "I love tolkki" and pretend its 10 different people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stormbringer78

Post by stormbringer78 » Sat May 31, 2008 12:08 am

boswoth wrote:
Raven wrote:And by the way, I'm not laughing cause of this. I feel very sad about this and all that manipulation at the RR -forum makes me feel very sick.
Its not only the RR forum, Tolkki is trying to manipulate the truth about what he did in everything he writes in his statements and stuff . Seems he cant ban or manipulate people here though :lol:

But he can register under 10 new names here and post "I love tolkki" and pretend its 10 different people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's internet.....

But you can't deny he is a really good songwriter, and that is the only thing that matters.

By the way,,, I've only met love on the RR forum

Raven

Post by Raven » Sat May 31, 2008 12:39 am

stormbringer78 wrote: But you can't deny he is a really good songwriter, and that is the only thing that matters.
You're 100% right.

He's a helluva songwriter and a guitar player.

Although I'm the famous banned evil troll from the throne of darkness at the RR forum, I still say that the "Hymn To Life" is really good album. I also liked those Saana songs that I've heard although the album itself has got quite bad reviews in many places. I'm not interested at all the "ideology" of that Saana -album, but I understand well those nice majestic heights at the instrumental opening and I also consider song "The Letter" very beautiful.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat May 31, 2008 1:19 am

It's quite clear why the guys need the Stratovarius name. It's not the worry about getting enough adverts, but the legal issues.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 31, 2008 4:48 am

exe knight wrote:Just thought you might want to hear this and end the speculations.
Today I made an interview with a biggest Heavy Metal magazine Rock Hard in Germany with
a long time journalist friend of the band, Mr Frank Albrecht. I was wondering when he was talking about all the time "now that Strato won't continue without you". I told him that as far as I know they are and he said that no, because Jörg Michael sent him a statement a week ago that will be in the next issue of Rock Hard. Jörg says among other things: "We thought about continuing with the name Strato, but we came into a conclusion that it is Tolkki's band and therefore we are not going to do it".
I believe this sets the record straight and is also the right decision. How you view this in the light of the recent statements of Jörg & co, is entirely up to you. I just thought that you would like to know how things are and the Germans can read it from the next issue of Rock Hard.
They will probably issue somekind of statement together with that.

Now let's get back to music!

Cheers, Timo
I dont believe anything this man says anymore.

Doesnt matter what they do, Stratovarius had turned to a joke anyway because of Tolkki and all his stupid lies, MissK, jari Jokinen, whatever

Now Tolkki has new Joke called "revolution renaissance", promise to play lots of strato covers, fresh fired from Frontiers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Verdades Parias

Post by Verdades Parias » Sat May 31, 2008 6:10 am

exe knight wrote:
boswoth wrote:

How can you smile while spreading that much hate?
I'm not against you nor Tolkki, don't get me wrong, but the freedom of symbolic aggressive expressions, DOESN'T EXIST, even TT is really evil talking sometimes, very contradictory, making confusion in all the Strato fans, but the truly and the divine powers of love and peace are totally for get a feeling, not for fight the darkness without violence, that doesn't exist!. the answers for salvations are in the battle field, HELPING The poor, making HAPPY TO the outsiders, making good ACTS, Physics contribution to the cause.
Being nice and polite, with "a pure MESSAGE" inside, doesn't mean that you become a good person or "A CLEAR ONE". One can have the best intentions being an asshole, at the end WE ARE WHAT WE DO, NOT WHAT WE SAY.

So, I don't buy his words. Simple

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 31, 2008 3:26 pm

Thus continues the downward spiral.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Ok, Equinox here! I hope you'll remember me. Anyhow. . . I've got a small tiny little question.

I don't wanna read the statement that TT published. I'm tired of reading gossips. But . . . ummm . . .can someone clarify something:

Stratovarius will continue or not?
I mean, are the guys still gonna use the name and will come out with an album?

Any info, will be appreciated. Kiitos.
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sat May 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Equinox wrote:Stratovarius will continue or not?
I mean, are the guys still gonna use the name and will come out with an album?
That's what we all want to know.