Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

YES
91
81%
NO
22
19%
 
Total votes: 113

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:49 pm

ALL 5 Guys are/were Stratovarius. They worked together as a team.
Tolkki sings good, but KOTIPELTOput the band on the map. If Kotipelto, Jorg&Jenshad not been hired, I am pretty damn certain Stratovarius would have stagnated in the mid-90s.
For sure and I wrote it in my statement too. You are, however, ignoring one very importan part of the band: Music :)
I don't know the legal side of this situation, but maybe they HAVE to keep the name Stratovarius until all obligations are fulfilled. ???
There is not. Universal after hearing from my new band, simply terminated the contract because for them "Stratovarius don't exist anymore". So why should there be obligations to the company that didnt want the band in the first place?

TimoKotipelto
Moderator
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoKotipelto » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:54 pm

RazielSR wrote:Aren't you scared about the TK and JM "feeling"? I mean...everybody knows they had a fight and seems they are not very good friends...I'm scared about it.
Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

"Somebody" is trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:08 pm

TimoKotipelto wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Aren't you scared about the TK and JM "feeling"? I mean...everybody knows they had a fight and seems they are not very good friends...I'm scared about it.
Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

"Somebody" is trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.
Fistfight. Remember? What about those countless emails I have from you complaining about Jörg and the way "Germans" handle things (meaning logistics etc). That's very cute, but a bit desperate. Your timing as well shows some desperation. Do you want me to release those emails? Do you want me to tell the truth about Stratovarius? I bet you don't. But I am not going to sink with that ship called Strato alone. Before that I will make sure that people will know the whole truth backed up with REAL evidence that I have.

User avatar
dupinguez
Sr. Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:15 am
Location: France

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by dupinguez » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 pm

And what if you just stopped threatening him like that? Are you all making a sort of "I'm the most ridiculous ex-Strato member" competition? :?
Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Worst of All Horrendous Post-Makers From Hell

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:14 pm

dupinguez wrote:And what if you just stopped threatening him like that? Are you all making a sort of "I'm the most ridiculous ex-Strato member" competition? :?
I think we are all ridicilous. I am just answering to lies and threats that are made to me from their "management". There is a reason for all this confusion and that lies behind the scenes.

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
ALL 5 Guys are/were Stratovarius. They worked together as a team.
Tolkki sings good, but KOTIPELTOput the band on the map. If Kotipelto, Jorg&Jenshad not been hired, I am pretty damn certain Stratovarius would have stagnated in the mid-90s.
For sure and I wrote it in my statement too. You are, however, ignoring one very importan part of the band: Music :)
Isn't singing music? :? Without a great expressive talented singer to express the written lyrics&music in a wonderful way, the most beautiful lyrics will come to nothing much. And, of course, the members of the band serve as a supporting backdrop for the singer. Thats why I said everyone in a band ideally works as a team, if possible.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

TimoKotipelto
Moderator
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoKotipelto » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:20 pm

RazielSR wrote:Aren't you scared about the TK and JM "feeling"? I mean...everybody knows they had a fight and seems they are not very good friends...I'm scared about it.
Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

It seems to me that some people have been trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.

User avatar
dupinguez
Sr. Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:15 am
Location: France

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by dupinguez » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:21 pm

Timo Tolkki wrote:I think we are all ridicilous. I am just answering to lies and threats that are made to me from their "management". There is a reason for all this confusion and that lies behind the scenes.
Maybe but I think the "Let's explain everything to everyone" quest is endless, and trying to answer to every little thing that is said that way is just "blowing on the fire" (i dunno if the expression is correct...).

This is also true for other ex-Strato members... Something has already been broken, and you just keep on destroying it before the eyes of the bunch of fans that are still here, and this is really... disappointing, to say the least. :cry:
Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Worst of All Horrendous Post-Makers From Hell

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 pm

dupinguez wrote:
Timo Tolkki wrote:I think we are all ridicilous. I am just answering to lies and threats that are made to me from their "management". There is a reason for all this confusion and that lies behind the scenes.
Maybe but I think the "Let's explain everything to everyone" quest is endless, and trying to answer to every little thing that is said that way is just "blowing on the fire" (i dunno if the expression is correct...).

This is also true for other ex-Strato members... Something has already been broken, and you just keep on destroying it before the eyes of the bunch of fans that are still here, and this is really... disappointing, to say the least. :cry:
And in the end, in spite of all that is said by all parties: people will believe what they WANT to. Its just human nature.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:29 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
And in the end, in spite of all that is said by all parties: people will believe what they WANT to. Its just human nature.
Exactly. Look at religion.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
ainuman
Jr. Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Land Of Ice And Snow

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by ainuman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:32 pm

dupinguez wrote: This is also true for other ex-Strato members... Something has already been broken, and you just keep on destroying it before the eyes of the bunch of fans that are still here, and this is really... disappointing, to say the least. :cry:
Exactly my thoughts too. Stop this absurd "opera" and lets make some good music. We all know you can do that!

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:34 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
And in the end, in spite of all that is said by all parties: people will believe what they WANT to. Its just human nature.
Exactly. Look at religion.
What the Hell does religion have to do with the Strato situation? You are posting nonsense. :roll: He was referring to the the statements made by all parties involved. People will believe of these statements what they CHOOSE to. Is that simple enough explanation for you? :?
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

weiki73
Jr. Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:46 am

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by weiki73 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:43 pm

TimoKotipelto wrote: I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!
Thank you TK for this post, we can't wait for some interesting news about your next works together! :)

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 pm

dupinguez wrote:
Timo Tolkki wrote:I think we are all ridicilous. I am just answering to lies and threats that are made to me from their "management". There is a reason for all this confusion and that lies behind the scenes.
Maybe but I think the "Let's explain everything to everyone" quest is endless, and trying to answer to every little thing that is said that way is just "blowing on the fire" (i dunno if the expression is correct...).

This is also true for other ex-Strato members... Something has already been broken, and you just keep on destroying it before the eyes of the bunch of fans that are still here, and this is really... disappointing, to say the least. :cry:
I consider this as a washing the laundry of Stratovarius. Also, my post in answer to Kotipelto's post was deleted because it had stuff in it the guys don't want you to see. Well, I have my ways to make those things public.
You seem to think that I should not post anything, but I have been accused of being greedy narcistic Faust by my ex band"friends" and that included Jens Johansson, who was in very friendly terms with me for the last 6 months. Now I at least know why. So I will spend some time for this making sure people get to know all the facts because I can prove everything what I say. And if I tell you everything I know, that will be the something that you will find very hard to believe.

User avatar
dupinguez
Sr. Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:15 am
Location: France

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by dupinguez » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:00 pm

I really do understand your motivations for trying to put what you consider as "truth" out. But the simple question is : to whom is it doing any good? To you? To them? To us (the fans)? To nobody? I think I know where the right answer is...

I don't blame you for posting here, for sure, and I consider that being able, as a fan, to talk to band members directly is really great! But I'm tired of seeing all these flamings between you and other members. I think I'm gathering a LOT of people by saying that this is really hard for us to read. Not that I am only thinking for myself, but it's obvious that all the recent events was not easy for you too, as well as for the other members... So is it really worth trying to get some demons that are still resting on their graves?

And as BEG said, whatever you and other people say, people will think whatever they want at the end of the day. In fact, it looks like political elections, with both parties that wants to influence people thoughts by what they say... Strange to say that when we talk about music right?
Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Worst of All Horrendous Post-Makers From Hell

RazielSR
Sr. Member
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Valencia - Spain

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by RazielSR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:05 pm

TimoKotipelto wrote: Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

"Somebody" is trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.
:shock:

Hola Kotipelto!!


Well, it's nice to see you around here. We just wanna hear your voice again! JJ, JM, LP and you must make a FUCKING GREAT power metal album together! This is what we want!

About the fight, well it is what everybody says. It is said everywhere the fact that you and Jorg had a fight. It doesn't matter if it's true or not if you say you are VERY good friends. This is what we want.

And we don't want to see you all around here flaming against each other. Please, think about us, the fans. This is becoming something terrible and stupid.

You are the best singing,with difference, Jens the best in keyboards and Jörg the best in drums(well I'm not sure here, but :D ). Please, make metal music, that's all.

Tolkki is making a new band and he is working a lot, we want the same from you, guys.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 pm

dupinguez wrote:I really do understand your motivations for trying to put what you consider as "truth" out. But the simple question is : to whom is it doing any good? To you? To them? To us (the fans)? To nobody? I think I know where the right answer is...

I don't blame you for posting here, for sure, and I consider that being able, as a fan, to talk to band members directly is really great! But I'm tired of seeing all these flamings between you and other members. I think I'm gathering a LOT of people by saying that this is really hard for us to read. Not that I am only thinking for myself, but it's obvious that all the recent events was not easy for you too, as well as for the other members... So is it really worth trying to get some demons that are still resting on their graves?

And as BEG said, whatever you and other people say, people will think whatever they want at the end of the day. In fact, it looks like political elections, with both parties that wants to influence people thoughts by what they say... Strange to say that when we talk about music right?
Then tell me why some of my posts referring to the information I have are being deleted here?

jif26
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:54 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by jif26 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:43 pm

dupinguez wrote:I really do understand your motivations for trying to put what you consider as "truth" out. But the simple question is : to whom is it doing any good? To you? To them? To us (the fans)? To nobody?
Well, you have to get in his shoes. Do you think you'd be happy if you got accused of stuff and everybody seems to be against you ? It's only human to try and clear things up.

User avatar
Mysteriet
Jr. Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Mysteriet » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:45 pm

ainuman wrote:
dupinguez wrote: This is also true for other ex-Strato members... Something has already been broken, and you just keep on destroying it before the eyes of the bunch of fans that are still here, and this is really... disappointing, to say the least. :cry:
Exactly my thoughts too. Stop this absurd "opera" and lets make some good music. We all know you can do that!
I agree with you both. I haven't been in this forum for long but I've been listening to Strato for over 10 years now and I never wanted to see this kind of "end" for one of my favourite bands.

We all are humans. We all make mistakes sometimes, so why is it so necessary to drag those mistakes up and keep on throwing shit around? Negative feelings take a lot of energy and it's all wasted from something better. :(

I just hope a fresh and happy future for everyone and to hear some great new music someday again.

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Mysteriet wrote:
ainuman wrote:
dupinguez wrote: This is also true for other ex-Strato members... Something has already been broken, and you just keep on destroying it before the eyes of the bunch of fans that are still here, and this is really... disappointing, to say the least. :cry:
Exactly my thoughts too. Stop this absurd "opera" and lets make some good music. We all know you can do that!
I agree with you both. I haven't been in this forum for long but I've been listening to Strato for over 10 years now and I never wanted to see this kind of "end" for one of my favourite bands.

We all are humans. We all make mistakes sometimes, so why is it so necessary to drag those mistakes up and keep on throwing shit around? Negative feelings take a lot of energy and it's all wasted from something better. :(

I just hope a fresh and happy future for everyone and to hear some great new music someday again.
Because I am being accused on brutal things and I am defending myself of course, like any person would do. And since I have information that can be very dangerous to the other guys, my posts are being deleted here.
My intention is to show that to call me "greedy" doesn't justify what really has happened between 2004-2008. ANd if that breaks your illusion of Stratovarius, then I am sorry, but I cannot do otherwise. Those old records and the music will always be there, but I am NOT taking this crap alone. You can be sure of that.

User avatar
nefertari
Sr. Member
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by nefertari » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:50 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
TimoKotipelto wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Aren't you scared about the TK and JM "feeling"? I mean...everybody knows they had a fight and seems they are not very good friends...I'm scared about it.
Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

"Somebody" is trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.


Fistfight. Remember? What about those countless emails I have from you complaining about Jörg and the way "Germans" handle things (meaning logistics etc). That's very cute, but a bit desperate. Your timing as well shows some desperation. Do you want me to release those emails? Do you want me to tell the truth about Stratovarius? I bet you don't. But I am not going to sink with that ship called Strato alone. Before that I will make sure that people will know the whole truth backed up with REAL evidence that I have.

This is still here in its original place ;)

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:53 pm

jif26 wrote:
dupinguez wrote:I really do understand your motivations for trying to put what you consider as "truth" out. But the simple question is : to whom is it doing any good? To you? To them? To us (the fans)? To nobody?
Well, you have to get in his shoes. Do you think you'd be happy if you got accused of stuff and everybody seems to be against you ? It's only human to try and clear things up.
:lol: I don't think everybody is against him! Haven't you read the RR Forum? ;) Actually, most people see everything balanced&are trying to support all parties involved.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 pm

nefertari wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
TimoKotipelto wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Aren't you scared about the TK and JM "feeling"? I mean...everybody knows they had a fight and seems they are not very good friends...I'm scared about it.
Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

"Somebody" is trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.


Fistfight. Remember? What about those countless emails I have from you complaining about Jörg and the way "Germans" handle things (meaning logistics etc). That's very cute, but a bit desperate. Your timing as well shows some desperation. Do you want me to release those emails? Do you want me to tell the truth about Stratovarius? I bet you don't. But I am not going to sink with that ship called Strato alone. Before that I will make sure that people will know the whole truth backed up with REAL evidence that I have.

This is still here in its original place ;)
Wasn't ten minutes ago...

User avatar
nefertari
Sr. Member
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by nefertari » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:57 pm

It was ...TK´s posting is posted twice here.

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:58 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
jif26 wrote:
dupinguez wrote:I really do understand your motivations for trying to put what you consider as "truth" out. But the simple question is : to whom is it doing any good? To you? To them? To us (the fans)? To nobody?
Well, you have to get in his shoes. Do you think you'd be happy if you got accused of stuff and everybody seems to be against you ? It's only human to try and clear things up.
:lol: I don't think everybody is against him! Haven't you read the RR Forum? ;) Actually, most people see everything balanced&are trying to support all parties involved.
You got to be kidding:) Count the ratio in this forum:) RR is different, because its moderated forum and this one isnt. BEG, your own posts are so obviously blatantly biased that it is plain to see even to the biggest Tolkki hater.

jif26
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:54 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by jif26 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:00 pm

browneyedgirl wrote: :lol: I don't think everybody is against him! Haven't you read the RR Forum? ;) Actually, most people see everything balanced&are trying to support all parties involved.
Alright, bad choice of words I guess. What I meant is that if he's being accused of something, isn't it normal to try and defend himself assuming the accusations are wrong ?

Say you're accused of something way bad like fraud and you didn't do it. Even if 70% of the ppl are on your side, wouldn't it kill you to know that the other 30% think you're a low-life ? I mean if I had proof, I'd set the record straight.

User avatar
ainuman
Jr. Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Land Of Ice And Snow

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by ainuman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm

I have readed this forum whole day and that post which TT is talking have been there since it was posted.

User avatar
dupinguez
Sr. Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:15 am
Location: France

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by dupinguez » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm

No, no, seriously, i've never seen it deleted... and I've been in the forum since you posted it. Maybe you've just looked too quickly. :wink:
Because I am being accused on brutal things and I am defending myself of course, like any person would do. And since I have information that can be very dangerous to the other guys, my posts are being deleted here.
My intention is to show that to call me "greedy" doesn't justify what really has happened between 2004-2008. ANd if that breaks your illusion of Stratovarius, then I am sorry, but I cannot do otherwise. Those old records and the music will always be there, but I am NOT taking this crap alone. You can be sure of that.
Of course you're not. We all, as adult person, know that this not all black or all white, and you'll certainly agree with me if I say that every members has is responsibility in what came to be the dissolution of the band. That does not make "counting the points" useful if you know what I mean.
Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Worst of All Horrendous Post-Makers From Hell

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm

I don't think that post was deleted because I read it about 20 minutes after it was posted. ??? I think it is getting so many posts now that its just hard to keep track of them. :shock:
Nothing like controversy to create a busy forum! :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
nefertari
Sr. Member
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by nefertari » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:03 pm

nefertari wrote:It was ...TK´s posting is posted twice here.
:lol:

Locked