Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

YES
91
81%
NO
22
19%
 
Total votes: 113

User avatar
nefertari
Sr. Member
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by nefertari » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:03 pm

nefertari wrote:It was ...TK´s posting is posted twice here.
:lol:

IceBreaker
Sr. Member
Posts: 4718
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 pm
Location: Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by IceBreaker » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:04 pm

nefertari wrote:
nefertari wrote:It was ...TK´s posting is posted twice here.
:lol:
:omg: Mistakes do happen sometimes. Which you just proved above by posting two :lol: posts at the same time.
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

User avatar
ainuman
Jr. Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Land Of Ice And Snow

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by ainuman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:05 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: RR is different, because its moderated forum and this one isnt.
Yes, RR forum is different. If somebody is asking there "too dangerous questions about things happening in Strato/TT camp" posts have been deleted and users banned. And I don't mean flaming and trolling.

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 pm

ainuman wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: RR is different, because its moderated forum and this one isnt.
Yes, RR forum is different. If somebody is asking there "too dangerous questions about things happening in Strato/TT camp" posts have been deleted and users banned. And I don't mean flaming and trolling.
Exactly. And, unless its been cleaned up there were LOTS of critical posts against the other guys in Strato that were allowed.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm

ainuman wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: RR is different, because its moderated forum and this one isnt.
Yes, RR forum is different. If somebody is asking there "too dangerous questions about things happening in Strato/TT camp" posts have been deleted and users banned. And I don't mean flaming and trolling.
Bullshit. Just one person has been removed, nobody has been banned and just one post has been removed (the person's who was removed, probably yours). That will happen there if somebody registers there and starts flaming in the FIRST post. That's why some people are not coming there, although BEG is there, Jens is there, both not posting.
The fact that we guys of STrato are publicly fighting here in our own forum just shows how bad the situation is. That is why this thing is going on.
But what I am about to tell and prove you will stop all the speculations about "greediness". This won't be in the forum of course, but in the media.

RazielSR
Sr. Member
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Valencia - Spain

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by RazielSR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, let's see...about the "post deleted", Tolkki is right. The post was deleted ( I saw it too ). Then the post appeared again. Maybe there's fire in the dreamhost room where a quadcore pc is running stratoserver :D

Sometimes while I'm listening to this forum, seems to me we are talking about terrorists of assasins... TT, TK, JJ, JM...they are all fantastics guys in real life, I'm sure about it. This is getting too far. Maybe everybody here must wait and think what's happening, because...hey...
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

User avatar
Mormegil
Sr. Member
Posts: 4327
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: United States of Europe, FI, Pori
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Mormegil » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:46 pm

RazielSR wrote:Well, let's see...about the "post deleted", Tolkki is right. The post was deleted ( I saw it too ). Then the post appeared again.
Another eye-witness here.

I have to say, I admire how well you, Tolkki, can keep your cool. I would be seriously fucking pissed, and I mean really really fucking apeshit-pissed-off in your situation. Being blamed of all the shit that happened in last 5 years. My responses wouldn't be nearly as civilised as yours.

And no, I'm not kissing Tolkki's ass here. I'm just suggesting that maybe it's not all the other guys that are right about everything.

User avatar
Verdades Parias
Sr. Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Entre Ríos, ARGENTINA!!!

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
TimoKotipelto wrote:
RazielSR wrote:Aren't you scared about the TK and JM "feeling"? I mean...everybody knows they had a fight and seems they are not very good friends...I'm scared about it.
Fight ? Yes, we had an argument 1995. :) And then we talked about as a man to man. I concider Jörg a very good friend of mine. And I am looking forward to working with Jörg, Jens and Lauri again!

"Somebody" is trying to spread a lie that Jörg and I would have some bad blood between us. I say it the very last time: we are VERY good friends.
Fistfight. Remember? What about those countless emails I have from you complaining about Jörg and the way "Germans" handle things (meaning logistics etc). That's very cute, but a bit desperate. Your timing as well shows some desperation. Do you want me to release those emails? Do you want me to tell the truth about Stratovarius? I bet you don't. But I am not going to sink with that ship called Strato alone. Before that I will make sure that people will know the whole truth backed up with REAL evidence that I have.

mmmm....Timo, I don't want to insult you because you do not deserve it...but....What are you doing here?, what about..."LETS GO BACK TO MUSIC"? What about nothing to do with evilness or Stratovarius?

Listen to this words: I DON'T FU**ING CARE!!!!!

and i know that a lot of Strato fans think the same

User avatar
dupinguez
Sr. Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:15 am
Location: France

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by dupinguez » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: The fact that we guys of STrato are publicly fighting here in our own forum just shows how bad the situation is. That is why this thing is going on.
But what I am about to tell and prove you will stop all the speculations about "greediness". This won't be in the forum of course, but in the media.
Yeah, let's kick their ass definitly, that's the right thing to do... :roll:

I can assure you, by always repeating those "I won't take all these bullshit alone", "I have to clear all the lies", "I have to tell [insert shocking fact here] to everyone", you're not doing yourself anyfavor. And I also think it has exactly the opposite effect : it seems that you have something to prove.

Finally, I think (that makes a lot of "I think") that you will gain a lot more credibility by just trying to end these flamings. If you know that lies are lies, then your mind's clear right? So you just don't have to justify...
Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Worst of All Horrendous Post-Makers From Hell

User avatar
ainuman
Jr. Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Land Of Ice And Snow

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by ainuman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:56 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
ainuman wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: RR is different, because its moderated forum and this one isnt.
Yes, RR forum is different. If somebody is asking there "too dangerous questions about things happening in Strato/TT camp" posts have been deleted and users banned. And I don't mean flaming and trolling.
Bullshit. Just one person has been removed, nobody has been banned and just one post has been removed (the person's who was removed, probably yours). That will happen there if somebody registers there and starts flaming in the FIRST post. That's why some people are not coming there, although BEG is there, Jens is there, both not posting.
The fact that we guys of STrato are publicly fighting here in our own forum just shows how bad the situation is. That is why this thing is going on.
But what I am about to tell and prove you will stop all the speculations about "greediness". This won't be in the forum of course, but in the media.
Sorry Timo, It wasn't me who was removed from your board. I'm not registered there (yet) and I'm not that kind of guy who wants to flame or troll here and there. Music is more important thing to me.
I just readed this from other finnish board and guy pasted some excerpts what have been removed. I don't find them now so we can maybe forget it by now.

RazielSR
Sr. Member
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Valencia - Spain

!

Post by RazielSR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Yes Mormegil, that's for sure. Nobody here is the ONLY CULPRIT.

And they are all good guys. Damn, see visions DVD. They were all together having a lot of fun. Do you see demons there? Do you see bad people there? They are the same now. They had problems, that's all. Stop these wars. Nobody here is gonna "pay" for nothing. They must follow his own paths and we must just wait and listen to his music. They are all great musicians and all we are here for them.

Don't you remember? We are the legions of the twilight! Damn, why can't we just continue the same way?

Life is short, stop this war and start a new era ( :D ).

Anyway, what a shit.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

User avatar
NeonVomit
Sr. Member
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:59 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
And in the end, in spite of all that is said by all parties: people will believe what they WANT to. Its just human nature.
Exactly. Look at religion.
What the Hell does religion have to do with the Strato situation? You are posting nonsense. :roll: He was referring to the the statements made by all parties involved. People will believe of these statements what they CHOOSE to. Is that simple enough explanation for you? :?
Just an example of a similar situation for the sake of comparison :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com


I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

User avatar
Verdades Parias
Sr. Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Entre Ríos, ARGENTINA!!!

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I'm so pissed off with Timo Tolkki, the man is the king of contradiction!!!

"Peace, love and FUCK THE OTHER MEMBERS!!!"

Thats your message? really?, what a clear mind, for god sake.... :?. What a dissapointment, my favourite musician and composer is an asshole

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:12 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
ainuman wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: RR is different, because its moderated forum and this one isnt.
Yes, RR forum is different. If somebody is asking there "too dangerous questions about things happening in Strato/TT camp" posts have been deleted and users banned. And I don't mean flaming and trolling.
Bullshit. Just one person has been removed, nobody has been banned and just one post has been removed (the person's who was removed, probably yours). That will happen there if somebody registers there and starts flaming in the FIRST post. That's why some people are not coming there, although BEG is there, Jens is there, both not posting.
The fact that we guys of STrato are publicly fighting here in our own forum just shows how bad the situation is. That is why this thing is going on.
But what I am about to tell and prove you will stop all the speculations about "greediness". This won't be in the forum of course, but in the media.
Wrong, Sigmund. I've posted a few times. Its just that RR Forum seems like its geared toward musicians, more or less, so theres not many diverse topics to post on. Yes, I have another nick there, thats not illegal the last I've checked. :roll:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

weiki73
Jr. Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:46 am

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by weiki73 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Verdades Parias wrote: and i know that a lot of Strato fans think the same
That's for sure.
Who really cares about old emails from TK about JM? TK says that NOW they're friends.
I think that one more gossip statement will be a boring mistake and a sort of boomerang.
I agree with JJ's last post: we have two great bands now.
Let the music talks.

Demir
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:45 am

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Demir » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:The fact that we guys of STrato are publicly fighting here in our own forum just shows how bad the situation is.
LOL epic thread get spammed by Tolkki warrior of lies (ex- stratovarius)

"the fact that Im an asshole really shows how evryone else are assholes"

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

phoenix666
Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by phoenix666 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:56 pm

all this stupidity and ignorance has just gone too far, for God's sake! :x

User avatar
Lurdi
Sr. Member
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:35 pm
Location: On the Mediterranean

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Lurdi » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Am I the one who have not got used to the idea of all this? I think that I should not have listened to the Stratovarius demos, that makes me feel really bad, in my opinion most of them are brilliant, and I have no words to describe Timo Kotipelto´s voice.What it could have been, and how everything has ended up. If only I could turn back time I would change lots of things without any hesitation.But sometimes things happen for better, who knows...And why do we all have to be arguing and worried about what has happened or is going to happen? Do they really care about what we think, how we feel, etc? NOT AT ALL. They say we cannot judge them because we don´t know them. Well, they don't know us either, mainly because most of them are not interested in it. Just think about this, what can sound a bit stupid but it is what I think. So many people criticise Timo Tolkki for lying, for this, for that, but he is always talking to us, posting in forums, keeping in touch with his fans. Jens is sometimes in the forum talking to us and answering our questions but...what about the others? I am sure that Timo Kotipelto has been reading everything that´s been told here, but he just posted to say that something that is common language is not true. ONLY to say that, not to have a chat with us, NOTHING. Then he faded away.The same with Jorg, who coincidentally registered the they after Timo Tolkki´s first statement and has not even said hello.Well, I mean, we were not born yesterday.

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Verdades Parias wrote:I'm so pissed off with Timo Tolkki, the man is the king of contradiction!!!

"Peace, love and FUCK THE OTHER MEMBERS!!!"

Thats your message? really?, what a clear mind, for god sake.... :?. What a dissapointment, my favourite musician and composer is an asshole
I am a man of contradiction. Quoting you: "mmmm....Timo, I don't want to insult you because you do not deserve it...but....What are you doing here?"

Have it ever occured to you that the other members are fucking me?
May I remind you that I left a band knowing about all the money I would be getting, gave the rights FOREVER to MY songs of 11 albums, forever right to the name Stratovarius and now they complain about some 3 demo tracks and are threatening to take me to court because of this? We are talking about 2000 euros or something this EP would generate.
SO perhaps you think about this in your biasness.

User avatar
Verdades Parias
Sr. Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Entre Ríos, ARGENTINA!!!

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Verdades Parias » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:21 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Verdades Parias wrote:I'm so pissed off with Timo Tolkki, the man is the king of contradiction!!!

"Peace, love and FUCK THE OTHER MEMBERS!!!"

Thats your message? really?, what a clear mind, for god sake.... :?. What a dissapointment, my favourite musician and composer is an asshole
I am a man of contradiction. Quoting you: "mmmm....Timo, I don't want to insult you because you do not deserve it...but....What are you doing here?"

Have it ever occured to you that the other members are fucking me?
May I remind you that I left a band knowing about all the money I would be getting, gave the rights FOREVER to MY songs of 11 albums, forever right to the name Stratovarius and now they complain about some 3 demo tracks and are threatening to take me to court because of this? We are talking about 2000 euros or something this EP would generate.
SO perhaps you think about this in your biasness.
Timo....really: I (and lot of the fans) DON'T CARE , I don't want to hear this teenagers fight in a FANS FORUM. Why I have to know it?. Why so much exposure?. So much Dilemas around "A" truth!.
If you are fighting now for some reason, I think this is not a battlefield...

User avatar
stratohawk
Sr. Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:17 am

Verdades Parias wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
Verdades Parias wrote:I'm so pissed off with Timo Tolkki, the man is the king of contradiction!!!

"Peace, love and FUCK THE OTHER MEMBERS!!!"

Thats your message? really?, what a clear mind, for god sake.... :?. What a dissapointment, my favourite musician and composer is an asshole
I am a man of contradiction. Quoting you: "mmmm....Timo, I don't want to insult you because you do not deserve it...but....What are you doing here?"

Have it ever occured to you that the other members are fucking me?
May I remind you that I left a band knowing about all the money I would be getting, gave the rights FOREVER to MY songs of 11 albums, forever right to the name Stratovarius and now they complain about some 3 demo tracks and are threatening to take me to court because of this? We are talking about 2000 euros or something this EP would generate.
SO perhaps you think about this in your biasness.
Timo....really: I (and lot of the fans) DON'T CARE , I don't want to hear this teenagers fight in a FANS FORUM. Why I have to know it?. Why so much exposure?. So much Dilemas around "A" truth!.
If you are fighting now for some reason, I think this is not a battlefield...
You are right, a lot of people (including me) are not interested in details (anymore?), in these internal fights. But the way you are writing and insulting TT here is at the same level as the "teenager fight" you are complaining about. And the way people are cowardly insulting TT here anonymous in the net is so abject, it's really embarassing to read. When you complain that TT is answering again and again to attacking posts, why are you and the others attacking him again and again? What do you want to attain with that?

User avatar
stratohawk
Sr. Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:35 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:20 am

and, about TT being the king of contradiction: Once you write "Timo, I don't want to insult you", and in the next post "my favourite composer is an asshole."
That is the level you and many other new registered users brought this forum to. What's wrong with you guys?

User avatar
Verdades Parias
Sr. Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Entre Ríos, ARGENTINA!!!

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Verdades Parias » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 am

stratohawk wrote:and, about TT being the king of contradiction: Once you write "Timo, I don't want to insult you", and in the next post "my favourite composer is an asshole."
That is the level you and many other new registered users brought this forum to. What's wrong with you guys?
We have different conceptions of insulting, thats all. I disagree about the "level"

MikeWacho
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by MikeWacho » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:10 am

and many new registered users are actually old users that got deleted for inactivity (well, let's call it, BOTH sides inactivity)

coincidentally, most of the new users that insult TT are not old users...

and about the last comments...

yes, i have only seen JJ and TT posts in the forum...at least someone on both sides care to talk to the fans...

if only we could hope for a reunion and a reconciliation...but looks like there's not gonna be even a peaceful split up...

fernandotcl
Sr. Member
Posts: 738
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Stuttgart

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by fernandotcl » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 am

I voted yes, but I'm really torn.

I guess we all would like an hypothetical band formed by TK, JJ, JM, LP + a guitar player that sounded exactly like Stratovarius back in the "days we'll always recall". Musically-wise, it doesn't matter whether the band is called Stratovarius or not.

However, I'm afraid that a name change could ease the transition to a different music style. Most people have been praying for a Visions-like album since Elements, and even more so after the "black album". Such a change could be really nasty.

And I don't think it would be disrespectful in any way to keep the Stratovarius name. Sure, TT played a HUGE role in Stratovarius, but you can't compare Episode to Fourth Dimension or Dreamspace, so the other members (specially TK and JJ, in my opinion) are not any less important to the feats Stratovarius accomplished musically-speaking.

On the other hand, TT leaving could possibly lead to an inevitable shift away from some characteristic Stratovarius melodies. We can only hope those changes are small and/or benign, but of course not everyone will be pleased. Therefore, changing the band name would make sense.

Who knows, maybe changing the musical style could bring even better songs. Dreamspace was good, but Fourth Dimension was great, and Episode was awesome. The changes in between those albums were certainly benign, maybe another change could be benefitial as well. But who knows, would those changes be significant enough (i.e., bigger than the changes from, say, Fourth Dimension to Episode) to justify a name change?

I don't know, I don't think anybody is ready to answer this question. I say, for the time being, stick to the Stratovarius name. If later on you guys find out that the music has little to do with the songs that made Stratovarius well known, then it'll make perfect sense to call the band something else. I think that is pretty much what people in the forums say all the time about worrying about the music, not about all the stuff that happened over the years (and is hopefully soon gonna be resolved).

Whatever path you guys (and by guys that does include you, TT) decide to tread, you can rest assured there are legions of fans that will be always supporting your work. No, that will certainly not be all the Stratovarius fans, cause we can't prevent the community from splitting up, since RR and Stratovarius (or what it will become) will certainly follow distinct ways (again, musically-speaking).

Both bands should look forward to attract new fans, gathering new communities around them, playing new gigs, always keeping in mind everything that Stratovarius has always meant to us fans, and hopefully to you guys as well.

You play from the heart. Don't allow distractions to get in your way.

lastratopiazzetta
Jr. Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by lastratopiazzetta » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:25 pm

My answer to the topic question is.... Yes, they've to continue ABSOLUTELY.
From the moment "Mr" Tolkki became something similiar a "rockstar" a lot of peaple stop to enjoy with Stratovarius music.
I'm really angry with him, as many Italian supporters.
I'm really happy to know that he won't continue with the other guys, and I'm really sure that Stratovarius music will grow up better without him.
I don't discuss the songs he wrote in the past (until Visions...) but every new Tolkki song from that moment sounds like a deja vu!
I think that he loves too much himself...I hope that one day he'll finally found the right humility to begin again with the good ideas and the talent he had in his glorious past.

Sorry for my English :D

User avatar
Paola
Sr. Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:52 pm
Location: Bogotá

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Paola » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:38 pm

relax, you don't have many mistakes...

Something is right, Stratovarius began to sound like rock at the end. however, they (jens and the guys) can continue, yes, the lyric won't be the same like before but we know that since "Stratovarius" album; Just Tolkki went out, so the stratovarius music won't change a lot... I guess
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

User avatar
icecab21
Sr. Member
Posts: 3520
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm

mind you that kotipelto sounds like rock as well so i dont think the guitar and keyboard orented high note sing along high energy upbeat anthem style is tks favorite style.

User avatar
Verdades Parias
Sr. Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: Entre Ríos, ARGENTINA!!!

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by Verdades Parias » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:36 pm

Paola wrote:relax, you don't have many mistakes...

Something is right, Stratovarius began to sound like rock at the end. however, they (jens and the guys) can continue, yes, the lyric won't be the same like before but we know that since "Stratovarius" album; Just Tolkki went out, so the stratovarius music won't change a lot... I guess
And lyrically, that album has nothing to relate with that typical "Tolkkish" lyric, even Elements p.II is more like depressive atmosphere or angry maybe (Season of faith's perfection, Dreamweaver, Know the difference, I walk to my own song)

User avatar
SETH
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:32 am
Location: a city in tha south

Re: Should Stratovarius continue and make a new album?

Post by SETH » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Yes. The band has lots of years left in them. Whatever name the guys choose, the talent will speak for itself.

Locked