Tolkki's waiver and transfer of royalties

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
weiki73
Re: Tolkki's waiver and transfer of royalties

Post by weiki73 » Sat May 31, 2008 12:20 pm

JensJohansson wrote:If someone gives you a gift irrevocably etc.
"If"...in bold text...maybe JJ means there was no waiver/transfer (:?) (?)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Demir wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote: Demir, are you sure?
I guess I hit a nerve then! :lol:
i think tolkki is posting under 20 different names here :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
Maybe. He was talking about me in RR Forum&since I have absolutely nothing to do with the Stratovarius problems, I decided to teach him a little lesson.
However, this MIGHT be a different person altogether. There was a guy nicked FITHTEA_SAUSAGE who had(has) lots of different nicks that loved to bash me&others who he thought did not post the way he wanted. He was a master of impersonation, too. ;)
I'm sure this can be discovered no matter how many proxies he uses. ;)

One more hint: "stinky man" said he'd be back tomorrow(meaning Saturday), since it posted after midnight(CST)it must be figured out that it lives in an earlier time zone than I do. ;) Which means it must live in the States, or a country in those respected time zones. :D

Or, TOLKKI could be an early-riser, it was about 9am in Finland. Appropriate color for the Creep. :D
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sat May 31, 2008 3:18 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
One more hint: "stinky man" said he'd be back tomorrow(meaning Saturday), since it posted after midnight(CST)it must be figured out that it lives in an earlier time zone than I do. ;) Which means it must live in the States, or a country in those respected time zones. :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 31, 2008 3:40 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
:D Sure..........and catfish have kittens, too. ;)

On the other hand, "stinky man" was online at the exact same time as Tolkki, so it just MIGHT be him. Same writing style--creative imagination&flamboyant. TT, through&through. SOB.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Grambambuli

Post by Grambambuli » Sat May 31, 2008 9:29 pm

After reading this thread I feel the strong urge to form a band called STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN and write some songs about the pleasure of giving birth to a chlid through my penis.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 31, 2008 9:36 pm

Pregnancy: 'Pregnant Man'- Lesbian Activist ???
http://blukorpregnancy.blogspot.com/200 ... ivist.html

I found that AVATAR pic on THIS website. This blog content is about news from the same area as FIFTHTEA-SAUSAGE lives: Washington.
I think my hunch was right. ;)
Having a little law enforcement education comes in handy sometimes! :D

BUSTED!

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN

Post by STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN » Sat May 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Hello again Miss Brown Eye Girl! I am so thrilled that you have found my personal "All-Pregnancy" blog.

I wonder how this site is on the rankings of Google. Could you kindly tell me how long you browsed for pregnant men before you stumbled upon my picture? I bet it was worth it, yes? Please tell me what you think of my other postings.

Besides this, unfortunately it seems we have strayed off topic somewhat, and perhaps some other members of the forum may not take kindly to this? I also suspect perhaps you are not pleased with my postings either, though I have tried my best to remain courteous and civil. Let us attempt to, shall we say, "bury the hatchet", for at least the time being?

I am not familiar with tea sausage (somewhat of a strange combination. Is this a delicacy in your area?). But rest assured I am not Timo Tolkki. I understand he is not as slim as in his earlier days perhaps, but to the best of my knowledge, it would be fallacious to attribute his weight gain to pregnancy.

I wish you and all others a fantastic day, and once again I must apologize if my behavior has been unsatisfactory. I have switched to "nicotine gum" and am in the process of quitting the foul habit of smoking, for the sake of the baby. As you can imagine I do not always behave my best!

Demir

Post by Demir » Sat May 31, 2008 11:08 pm

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:Hello again Miss Brown Eye Girl! I am so thrilled that you have found my personal "All-Pregnancy" blog.

I wonder how this site is on the rankings of Google. Could you kindly tell me how long you browsed for pregnant men before you stumbled upon my picture? I bet it was worth it, yes? Please tell me what you think of my other postings.

Besides this, unfortunately it seems we have strayed off topic somewhat, and perhaps some other members of the forum may not take kindly to this? I also suspect perhaps you are not pleased with my postings either, though I have tried my best to remain courteous and civil. Let us attempt to, shall we say, "bury the hatchet", for at least the time being?

I am not familiar with tea sausage (somewhat of a strange combination. Is this a delicacy in your area?). But rest assured I am not Timo Tolkki. I understand he is not as slim as in his earlier days perhaps, but to the best of my knowledge, it would be fallacious to attribute his weight gain to pregnancy.

I wish you and all others a fantastic day, and once again I must apologize if my behavior has been unsatisfactory. I have switched to "nicotine gum" and am in the process of quitting the foul habit of smoking, for the sake of the baby. As you can imagine I do not always behave my best!
LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it back its not Tolkki because Tolkki is not this funny.

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN, congratulations on becoming a daddy then

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:31 am

We have the official seal for phailing, but where's the winner one?!!

This thread is gold, definitely.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:18 am

Here you go:

This thread deserves it.

Korppi-

Post by Korppi- » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:56 am

If you allow me to get back in to the topic :D

I saw TK yeasterday and asked him about this interview of JM and the continuation under the name Stratovarius. Well TK confirmed TT wasn't lying, BUT that the interview was done BEFORE TT gave them the right to the name... so he didn't say anything about will they continue as Stratovarius or not, but I just wanted to point out that TT isn't always lying, even though some people here are willing to believe so ;)

and a little off topic here... but the acouistic duo Kotipelto&Virtanen was just plain amazing! It was reaelly interesting to hear for example the solo of Black Diamond played acuistic, or TK singing songs like Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer or Europe's Final Countdown :D more of that kind of stuff, and less of statements please :)

ps. I wasn't sure in which section to post this, but I guess it's not that big deal...
"Rahat tai henki! Roisto antaa sentään valita, mutta nainen vie molemmat"

Mysteriet

Post by Mysteriet » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 pm

Korppi- wrote: and a little off topic here... but the acouistic duo Kotipelto&Virtanen was just plain amazing! It was reaelly interesting to hear for example the solo of Black Diamond played acuistic, or TK singing songs like Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer or Europe's Final Countdown :D more of that kind of stuff, and less of statements please :)

ps. I wasn't sure in which section to post this, but I guess it's not that big deal...
I bet it was amazing... I'm jealous now. We'll never see him here in East. =P Nothing beats Kotipelto's voice... :luv1: :)

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm

All this talk about rights, money and blaming doesn't interest me a little bit, and the longer these ridiculous discussions in this forum continue, with childish bashing, idiotic trolls, and everyone thinking to be the absolutely wise one, I lose more and more interest in new music of the Ex-Stratovarius-guys. Sad. It's all dragging it down.

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Korppi- wrote:I saw TK yeasterday and asked him about this interview of JM and the continuation under the name Stratovarius. Well TK confirmed TT wasn't lying, BUT that the interview was done BEFORE TT gave them the right to the name... so he didn't say anything about will they continue as Stratovarius or not, but I just wanted to point out that TT isn't always lying, even though some people here are willing to believe so ;)
That remains it in an interesting point. What I´ve said, we just have to wait and see.
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:55 pm

When Timo said that the band was over, and the "remaining members" has nothing in hands, there came a lot os statements talking about how the "other side" care about money, abou how the "others"' greed just finnished with the band. Now, Timo gave Stratovarius rights to you, you have, let's say, everything in hands. And look: now it's like "Dear Timo", "Thank you" and "Good luck"... Come on! I think that If these was TRUE noble feelings you have inside, as you meant to show, they would come out since the beggining of this situation.

That all became a circus. And I realize that the clowns are WE, THE FANS. 'Cause you write statement after statement, and, in the end, it's not a matter of money from Timo's side, nor a matter of money from remaining members' side.
It's a matter of money from both sides!

Maybe somewhere in the past Stratovarius was HEART-TO-HEART music. But at this moment it's just about filling the pockets.

StratoHeart

Post by StratoHeart » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm

In the other hand, Timo said that the other members, including TK, worked on his back when he was in a hospital. But at that time they (TK, JM) doesn't even was in the band... Am I wrong?

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 pm

Stratoheart, while listening this (I completely agree) =
Stratoheart wrote:That all became a circus. And I realize that the clowns are WE, THE FANS.
A fantastic Edguy song comes to my mind:

Tell meeeee whyyyyyy aaaaall the clowns have gooooooneeeee
Tell me where did they ruuuuuun
Just when I close my eyes I can see them aaariseeeee

Fool tell me where did you gooooooo
Foll tell me why did you gooooo awaaaay, all the clowns
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:02 pm

StratoHeart wrote:In the other hand, Timo said that the other members, including TK, worked on his back when he was in a hospital. But at that time they (TK, JM) doesn't even was in the band... Am I wrong?
Well, I have a good memory. And Jens&Jorg pretty much held Stratovarius together during the time TT was hospitalized&a time after. TT made up with Jorg before his breakdown, and there are interviews&pics on the internet to prove it. TT even went to Germany for that purpose--to reconcile with Jorg. Maybe I should take time out to hunt for those pics&inteviews because I know there may be a couple people who will try to make me out a liar. :x
StratoHeart, you were here during that time, I think? ???

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:19 pm

Stratovarius Rockumentary part one-> http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=hcDka075w_M

Stratovarius Rockumentary part two -> http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=qISnkFcSWLk

In that fake videos, they talk about all this.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:59 pm

"its good, i buy it"
"this is exactly what good producers do" they sing about milk
et does the maniac dance