EP Featuring Original Strato Demos soon Release by Frontiers

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
TimoTolkki
Re: EP Featuring Original Strato Demos soon Release by Frontiers

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:37 pm

boswoth wrote:
Macalpine wrote:Come on...you said Stratovarius is your past...so be it! Cause that's what you did when you signed the legal rights to them. Or I'm wrong? Oh no, you are the good guy... you did it to proove that you are not greedy.
TimoTolkki wrote:I am going to give them full perpetual rights to the name and also I do not want to receive any money regarding record sales of the back catalogue or possible new products in which I am involved
TimoTolkki wrote:I hope this letter clarifies some things from my side and I promise that this will be the last statement from my side. From now on I will let the music talk with my new band Revolution Renaissance
He did that before RR got dropped from Frontiers.

"Last statement" my ass :lol:
Statement is not writing in an internet forum your ass.
So you don't believe I left Frontiers, fine. But that doesn't take away the fact that their label performance is extremely poor. So I am sure you are happy to hear about signing with SPV Germany, one of the biggest metal labels in the world.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm

:lol: :lol: Take care Special A. You risk to be sued :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:44 pm

Stratowarius wrote::lol: :lol: Take care Special A. You risk to be sued :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
I would never sue any of my fan. I am even letting people download my songs from my 2 myspace mypages for free. However it seems I am being sued by my ex-band.
And you could do a mankind a favour and flush yourself down from the toilet:)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you I really estimate your kind words. Love peace and understanding :lol: :lol:

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:Statement is not writing in an internet forum your ass.
TimoTolkki wrote:And you could do a mankind a favour and flush yourself down from the toilet:)
That's more like it! :lol:

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:o I am sure you are happy to hear about signing with SPV Germany, one of the biggest metal labels in the world.
If you are signing with SPV, busy composing and have a tour in 10000 seat arenas coming up, wtf are you doing here insulting fans of your old band :lol:

Or maybe you just made all that shit up. :lol:

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:49 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: And you could do a mankind a favour and flush yourself down from the toilet:)
I don't usually want to say to be so crude but this time i have to say that this time I agree totally :D I think the user Stratowarius represents completely what I said about taking sides.

Let me ask you. WHAT'S THE POINT? (:

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:51 pm

boswoth wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:o I am sure you are happy to hear about signing with SPV Germany, one of the biggest metal labels in the world.
If you are signing with SPV, busy composing and have a tour in 10000 seat arenas coming up, wtf are you doing here insulting fans of your old band :lol:

Or maybe you just made all that shit up. :lol:
I am insulting:) What are you doing?:) There is a strange mentality here.
I should be silent and take all the shit and then when I post, comes the whining:) Extrenmely weird conduct your ass. What I am doing here is, I am writing alphabets like the rest of you. You know.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 pm

The point is to be careful out there... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Stratowarius wrote:The point is to be careful out there... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, did you get bullied a lot when you were a kid (or you are a kid at least from your mental age.)? Did your father molest you? Do you feel pressure inside your head? Do you hear voices coming from nowhere?

Raven

Post by Raven » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:00 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: I am insulting:) What are you doing?:) There is a strange mentality here.
I should be silent and take all the shit and then when I post, comes the whining:) Extrenmely weird conduct your ass. What I am doing here is, I am writing alphabets like the rest of you. You know.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!"

-Rocky Balboa-

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:00 pm

No to all your questions. I am perfectly healthy. How are you? :lol: :lol:

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Stratowarius wrote:No to all your questions. I am perfectly healthy. How are you? :lol: :lol:
I'm fine, thanks for asking :) Alright, end of offtopic.

Question to Tolkki: What other bands for example has SPV signed?

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Raven wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote: I am insulting:) What are you doing?:) There is a strange mentality here.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!"

-Rocky Balboa-
That's actually a very good one...

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Keyssion wrote:
Stratowarius wrote:No to all your questions. I am perfectly healthy. How are you? :lol: :lol:

Use the Google Luke. ;)

http://www.spv.de/eng/artist.html

Some pretty fookin' huge names there...

Lapazeus

Post by Lapazeus » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:16 pm

This is the internet. It's a shame that there are so few discussion forums where people can behave themselves (this is certainly not one of them). Unfortunately many people don't seem to realise that they're talking to real people and not just to on-screen nick names. Still, Timo, you should remember that you're mostly bickering with angry and impudent teenagers. Perhaps it's better to ignore their crude jokes and inconsiderate messages.

Furthermore, what's happening here is that people want to follow the herd and belong to a group. As perverse this may sound, taunting and insulting you gives a certain group of people a sense of togetherness. It's the "WE VS. YOU" type of mentality. People also tend to simplify and generalize things, and they rarely know all the facts :roll: . They need someone to blame. For some people, the one to blame is you and you only. Of course, even that doesn't give the people the right to insult you. Such is (internet) life.

Keyssion

Post by Keyssion » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Mormegil wrote:
Keyssion wrote:

Use the Google Luke. ;)

http://www.spv.de/eng/artist.html

Some pretty fookin' huge names there...
...Umm, google suffered from a quick peak of inactivity... :D

Whoa, that's huge. Manowar too, and Rhapsody, and whoa.
(And a lot of other big names.)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:35 pm

:) :) :) I just heard the demos. They are GREAT!!!!!!! :) :) :)

brunodargor

Post by brunodargor » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Lapazeus wrote:This is the internet. It's a shame that there are so few discussion forums where people can behave themselves (this is certainly not one of them).
Agree. :roll:
Lapazeus wrote:Still, Timo, you should remember that you're mostly bickering with angry and impudent teenagers. Perhaps it's better to ignore their crude jokes and inconsiderate messages.
Yes, Lapazeus.
That's when the silence becomes the best answer. :roll:
Lapazeus wrote:Furthermore, what's happening here is that people want to follow the herd and belong to a group. As perverse this may sound, taunting and insulting you gives a certain group of people a sense of togetherness. It's the "WE VS. YOU" type of mentality.
Sure. :)
The silence of Timo would make the silence of the other side as well.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 pm

people make judgements and conclusions without full disclocer of information and facts. everyone goes on unproven speculation and people cream their pants by acting like brain damaged monkeys and throwing shit at each other. humans are not machines there is no better reason than feeling and perception. if its your last night on earth you must fornacate in moonlight and copulate in sunlight. all about good feelings keep the feelings good.

Grambambuli

Post by Grambambuli » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Stratowarius wrote::lol: :lol: Take care Special A. You risk to be sued :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
I would never sue any of my fan. I am even letting people download my songs from my 2 myspace mypages for free. However it seems I am being sued by my ex-band.
Not possible. Somebody blew the toilet up.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm

Grambambuli wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
Not possible. Somebody blew the toilet up.
:toilet:
sorry

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK I feel flushed and it was fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm

hahaha that was great Rebel.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Keyssion wrote:...Umm, google suffered from a quick peak of inactivity... :D

Whoa, that's huge. Manowar too, and Rhapsody, and whoa.
(And a lot of other big names.)
Kansas???, Bad Religion???, DIO???

now i'm the one pissing my pants...better get that sign fast Timo, people will be silent for a very long time with that (and upcoming albums of course)

uhm, i think Jens is doing the right thing by not announcing anything about the work, and just saying they are working, no need to say anything unless it has been done...

now, that "cake" thing jens wrote, i think it clarifies many things, and i'm not talking about the greed thing...now that we have a 2 sides, i think the problem is something in the middle (like always) and certain paragraphs in TT statements helps to clarify it...

the only thing that i'm seeing here, is not that Tt left because of the money or anything like that...the "most-close-to-real-life" answer we can get is...he was pissed of with the label...

the thing here is that the labe is more on a schedule, want results, and want them in a certai amount of time..

and knowing goo old Timo, that's not the way he works (the part of "breathing behind your neck" in one of the statements talks by itself) if he writes a good album (like always) he "need" to work under his own schedule (sounds comprehensible, he's an artist after all, and artists need inspiration and no pressures), and of course, the guys are not evil or anything, they are just mad that he left when work and schedules was right above all of them, because he didn't liked to work under that kind of pressure (that it's not the same as working under "just" time pressure, you can hurry yourselve for your projects, but not for "company things")

so, long story short, the 3 album label move was good, but the way of working with the label was not the best for TT's way of working, so all the pressure just bursted him, got him tired, and thats why he left, as you can see he's more happy working under his own times...

and well, i can only agree with JJ and the bands point, it's like in high school, or better yet, like studying in a University, if a friend of mine droped the work for a big end of the course project because he couldn't stand the "corporative" pressure, i would be more than pissed...but yet again, it's more than correct to take jens way and just let him leave, try to finish off the project in time, even if it involves to try again the last part and reinvent it again...and my friend, well, he will do the project anyways even without the team, it will surely be something completely different like the teams project, but at least he's working on his own, under his own times, and the way he wants....

sad but true, but the teams can only survive if the way of working only suits to all of them and not just one...that's why breakups exist...

good luck to all of you...
(and visit Monterrey,Mexico again in one of the tours XD, last time here was with Lacrimosa in the Coca-Cola auditorium)

and Timo, Jens looks like a good friend of you, trying to talk some sense, his just pissed off like my example above...and actually he's the only one that cares to respond to you here as i can see...

Elements

Post by Elements » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
No because there are things that you guys don't know and since I am being accused this way, then I have no other possibility than to go public with that.
I am NOT going to take all the blame alone.

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

I don't recognize this forum. Why didn't Jens realised what he announced some time ago, to block this board against new registrations... It would have helped a lot.

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:10 am

well my old account is dead -same year than yours-

i don't know, maybe, something about group innactivity was the problem...(las time i used it was like 3 years ago)

anyway, y just wandered around the foreign languages forum XD

Special A

Post by Special A » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:19 am

TimoTolkki wrote:
Special A wrote:
TimoTolkki wrote:
Stratobanger wrote:@ Timo

I think that you have repeated over a 100 times that you won't make as much money in RR compared to what you can earn in Stratovarius.

You've also said that you had a final statement, yet to keep on coming to these fora to continue the discussion.

And then again, you have made the same rhetorical question over and over again.

C'mon Timo, if this is truly a "case closed" stop biasing the people.
I'm not biasing people. I am answering to Jens' post. People can think whatever they see best. It is not case closed behind the curtains it seems and that is why all this is continuing. I am just saying to Jens that there is no logic in accusing me about those things in the light of what I wrote about the income. And the essence of his post and their statement was that "I dont/never did have any troubles with any of them" and in my greediness I left. That's why I explained that it is not a logical argument.
The only possible explanation can be that I could not be in that atmosphere anymore as is explained in my statement.
i really dont know why timo, you still keep emmm to say it in a very polite word ''threatening'' the people and really talking 2 sensed things, here, other forums, and come what may thing! your situation leaving Stratovarius, it's bad, you didn't have to leave the band, but to the end of the day, i'm just a fan...
im being the most respectfully, but, talking of RR, i've heard, you were rejected of the label? how it is gonna be possible, even if Timo Tolkki plays in that band? you play in there, also have heard that, your 1st gig's venue is the size of my bathroom :cry:
when in stratovarius; wacken was simply NOT enough room to fill all the fans
don't you think it's not anymore about money, but moral situation?
plus! im very afraid to say, RR lineup is really FADE!, i understand they're new talent; but taking back to the 80's Malmsteen was New talent and EVERYONE that metal Scene was astonished! jens johansson in the 80's was ''new talent'' and my father almost pisses his pants when he heard this new talent
i almost piss my pants when the Visions CD came out, i was just 10? maybe 11?
okey, let's get back to lineup/talents
anyone in there is fit to play in an international band, i can say, because keyboards player is really not compared to REAL virtuoso, the drummer, who is this guy? is he as good as Jorg Michael? well i really think not =/

Really Respectfully
Special A!
PD: i know you will try to ban my account here too, as you did in MYSPACE, but at least i expressed myself in front of the situation...
I think anybody can see that your post is full of arrogance. This is a guy who actually applied to be the keyboard player of RR and then started badmouthing Mikey when I chose him. Mikey is close friend of Jens and there is a reason why this dude calls himself a "special" A. He got furious when I didn't chosen.
The first gigs or RR are not in "toilets", they are in South America, there is 13 of them and they vary from 3000-10 000 capacities.
Italian gigs in "toilets" are just for fun. For me. Ever had fun?
As for the abilities of the chosen members of RR, you will hear the difference:)
i dont get....why you think my words are arrogant, i'm just telling a truth...
even though sir Timo, i respect you so much, that if it's accomplished if youre gonna tour South America again (this time with R.R) im definately gonna be there! you insulted me, told me to throw down from a flush, it's ok, i think i can take it as a joke, you even revealed i tried to apply as a keyboards player in RR, it's ok, i guess i don't care...still i am gonna support RR, even if they are brand new and what so ever...
about fun, i really never had fun, in the situation of finding a place to play, fir you it can be fun, but nor for me, for me a gig represents like, the meaning of why youre a musician... dont have to be rethorical to me, or even sarcastic... i get it...

boswoth

Post by boswoth » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 am

Stratowarius wrote::) :) :) I just heard the demos. They are GREAT!!!!!!! :) :) :)
The demos sound better than the album.

Oh dear ........ :omg: :omg: :omg: