Rarities album

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
FrightNight
Rarities album

Post by FrightNight » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:05 pm

I really hope that Stratovarius will release rarities album, which includes very old stuff like early demos/pictures/live material of original lineup (Lassila, Stråhlman, Vihervä), pre-Fright Night demo, possible songs which dropped notably from Fright Night and Twilight Time, live material from that era and also MissK-demos. For me it could be VERY interesting to hear/see very early stuff of Strato. I think I'm not the only who wants to hear/see these stuff.

browneyedgirl

Re: Rarities album

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 pm

FrightNight wrote:I really hope that Stratovarius will release rarities album, which includes very old stuff like early demos/pictures/live material of original lineup (Lassila, Stråhlman, Vihervä), pre-Fright Night demo, possible songs which dropped notably from Fright Night and Twilight Time, live material from that era and also MissK-demos. For me it could be VERY interesting to hear/see very early stuff of Strato. I think I'm not the only who wants to hear/see these stuff.
That would be cool, but that stuff would possibly be very hard to find! But, a very interesting purchase if it would exist! :)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

FrightNight

Post by FrightNight » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:08 pm

That would be cool, but that stuff would possibly be very hard to find!
I think that Tolkki have them all, but I think that releasing the earliest stuff before Tolkki needs permission of Lassila, Stråhlman or Vihervä.

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:14 am

i just can't find anything with Miss K voice in her little time with strato...

demo songs would be cool of course...

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 am

MikeWacho wrote:i just can't find anything with Miss K voice in her little time with strato...

demo songs would be cool of course...
Better these things stays where they are and not be shown to the audience. I remember all these bad times with all the this blood-kabaal (hope to spell it right) thing. Huh :x
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, BUT DON'T KILL THE OTHERS DREAMS !!!

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 am

awww c'mon, that's why its called a rarities album... we want to hear what we haven't heard and even what its not even healthier to hear...

FrightNight

Post by FrightNight » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:17 pm

I'm not very interested to hear MissK-stuff, but demos, pictures and live material from the very early times, when Lassila sung and demos and possible dropped songs from Fright Night and Twilight Time.

Sir. Decadence

Post by Sir. Decadence » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Miss K never was a member of Strato, I guess. :wink:

And it would be nice to hear some very early demos, but I'm not sure if I would enjoy them very much. :D

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Better the page should turns and let the past will belong to the past. I'm interested more to hear some fresh material from TK,JJ,JM .

p.s. By the way, there were released some demos as bonus cds or as b-sides.
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, BUT DON'T KILL THE OTHERS DREAMS !!!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 am

StratoBOB wrote:Better the page should turns and let the past will belong to the past. I'm interested more to hear some fresh material from TK,JJ,JM .

p.s. By the way, there were released some demos as bonus cds or as b-sides.
Maybe they could release an rarities album in order to make money to make a really good TT,JJ,JM, strato-album, using orchestra, good studio. :)

MikeWacho

Post by MikeWacho » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:12 am

well, JJ said he's already working, so, we just need to wait to see a new creation...