Where is mr Tolkki????

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
icecab21
Re: Where is mr Tolkki????

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:43 pm

Now this is getting fun. Beg does get some funny stuff every now and then, I really liked the post where she asked the reporter if it was really him and said how the forum has had a Jesus and such in it. I also find it funny that she is on a crusade to find faults with tt and be against a band that has not even put out any music yet.

Mörkö

Post by Mörkö » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:46 pm

icecab21 wrote:It would not be nagging if my one question had been answered. I simply wanted to know why the source is a credible source. It seems that the person states why tollki is not credible but then never explains why the source that they use is credible. I think that’s hypocritical
Your expectations from anonymous postings in an open internet forum are set a bit too high.

I choose not to identify my source or reveal my real name (as do you, it seems, unless your parents actually named you "icecab")

You're free to think that's hypocritical. You're free to not believe what I say. You're free to have vague nagging feelings. I don't care.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 am

icecab21 wrote:Now this is getting fun. Beg does get some funny stuff every now and then, I really liked the post where she asked the reporter if it was really him and said how the forum has had a Jesus and such in it.
I was talking about usernames people have had here over the years. We even had a Grim Reaper once. :D
I also find it funny that she is on a crusade to find faults with tt and be against a band that has not even put out any music yet.
Oh, don't be so dramatic! :lol: There is no crusade. Being critical&expressing a few opinions is no crusade. And, believe me, I'm not the only "critical" one by a long shot. Even on this forum. You express your opinions, too, don't you? ;)
I was thought of as OK on this forum until I simply started being critical of RR&TT, then all at once, quite a few people start really turning against me(I have not even used personal attacks like some posters have against TT&RR). And, others have noticed so, I'm not imagining the attitude change. However, MY attitude still stands. People have a right to like whatever music they want, people have a right to criticize what musicians they want, its called free speech&right to expression. Proves my point that TT is untouchable simply because he is a famous musician.

BTW, I was wondering. ??? If TT has not been banned, why has he not came here&defended himself from what Morko posted? ???
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 am

Your expectations from anonymous postings in an open internet forum are set a bit too high.

I choose not to identify my source or reveal my real name (as do you, it seems, unless your parents actually named you "icecab")

You're free to think that's hypocritical. You're free to not believe what I say. You're free to have vague nagging feelings. I don't care.
Never asked who you or your source is, just why the source is credible, such as saying "inside source" or "personal relationship". Ok no problem anonymous it is. Take it or leave it it is. cheers for low expectations and zero accountability

Mörkö

Post by Mörkö » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:47 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:BTW, I was wondering. ??? If TT has not been banned, why has he not came here&defended himself from what Morko posted? ???
A far as I know, he was banned.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:20 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:BTW, I was wondering ??? If TT isn't banned, why has he not come here and defended himself from what Morko posted? ???

As far as I know, he was banned.

:shock: :? OOOOPS :shock:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Mörkö wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:BTW, I was wondering. ??? If TT has not been banned, why has he not came here&defended himself from what Morko posted? ???
You seem so sure. ??? This could be volatile if this is true, because IMO, I don't think Jens would do it because of the potential fallout. Also, I figured TT would be raising all kinds of Hell if he got banned---accusing people of trying to mute him, or something. ???

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

eagledreamr

Post by eagledreamr » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:21 pm

hiro23 wrote: it's not doing anyone any good to say it's all one member or the others fault, we simply have a case of clashing opinions but I'm sure a sound decision will be made after all this drama is over.

now I'm not attacking anybody, I just simply would like us to discuss this in a civil manner without resorting to middle school name calling.
This sums up exactly what I think.
Wait & see, we might be surprised, disappointed, delighted, angry, overwhelmed with joy, it doesn't matter.
But calling each other names without knowing perfectly (I mean, we're not with them, and certainly not inside their minds) what is happening is useless, and just poisons the situation (if even the tr00 fans have strong arguments among themselves, where are we going ?!).

browneyedgirl

MORKO:

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Mörkö wrote:
@Morko, there is a serious rumor afloat that TTs studio, Goldenworks, is bankrupt. Do you have any info about this? ??? And, I did not read this on blabbermouth.net, it was told by a VERY trustworthy individual.

Mörkö

Re: MORKO:

Post by Mörkö » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:24 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:@Morko, there is a serious rumor afloat that TTs studio, Goldenworks, is bankrupt. Do you have any info about this? ??? And, I did not read this on blabbermouth.net, it was told by a VERY trustworthy individual.
Tolkki does not have a studio called Goldenworks. He has a limited liability partnership (kommandiitiyhtiö) called Goldenworks KY. He is also one of a handful of shareholders in a corporation which owns the studio Sonic Pump. As far as I know Sonic Pump is not in any trouble financially. All I have heard are unverified rumours too, so this is as much as I am willing to say about it at the moment.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm

hence my sort of problem with trusty sources. there is no goldenworks. its goldenworks ky. ok maybe that was nitpicky lol. its a shame tolkki is not as good with his statements as he is with his music and that people focus on the statements and not on the message. hes not the first to be better at music than business

TIMO TOLKKI 'Classical Variations And Themes' (Goldenworks Ky/Irond, 1994)

Ahlimatainen

Post by Ahlimatainen » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:07 pm

Mörkö

Post by Mörkö » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:16 pm

icecab21 wrote:hence my sort of problem with trusty sources. there is no goldenworks. its goldenworks ky. ok maybe that was nitpicky lol.
I was a bit unclear; anyway Tolkki has no studio of his own any more that could be bankrupt. All of the studio equipment from the "Goldenworks studio" now belongs to Sonic Pump.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 pm

ok interesting. now those projects that he were going on at goldenworks ky, are those just being transfered to sonic pump?

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:12 pm

I don't think he has been banned at all.He just wants to stay away from this forum.It doesn't mean he has not been reading all this, but he just doesn't feel like writing here. If you want to see him go to the RR forum and you'll see him there for sure.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:20 pm

well with beg and her copy and paste fest you can see him here as well. through copy and paste he lives on

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:26 pm

icecab21 wrote:well with beg and her copy and paste fest you can see him here as well. through copy and paste he lives on
Really, icecab? :lol:
He is like God, isn't he? You can't see him but he is everywhere :lol:

eagledreamr

Post by eagledreamr » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:31 pm

icecab21 wrote:well with beg and her copy and paste fest you can see him here as well. through copy and paste he lives on
I don't really agree...I feel that as long as he doesn't write himself he is not here...
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

Ahlimatainen

Post by Ahlimatainen » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah... But if he says anything that has relevance to some of the topics of course it should be pasted :)

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:05 am

eagledreamr wrote:
hiro23 wrote: it's not doing anyone any good to say it's all one member or the others fault, we simply have a case of clashing opinions but I'm sure a sound decision will be made after all this drama is over.

now I'm not attacking anybody, I just simply would like us to discuss this in a civil manner without resorting to middle school name calling.
This sums up exactly what I think.
Wait & see, we might be surprised, disappointed, delighted, angry, overwhelmed with joy, it doesn't matter.
But calling each other names without knowing perfectly (I mean, we're not with them, and certainly not inside their minds) what is happening is useless, and just poisons the situation (if even the tr00 fans have strong arguments among themselves, where are we going ?!).
Amen to that, I agree that we should look at it in a level headed manner, all the he said she said is just causing undue fights and making us all look bad
metal feeds the beast

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 pm

LOL, why would he be banned, honestly...

He could just log on with a new acc on a proxy server and continue, if his posting was really a problem...
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:LOL, why would he be banned, honestly...

He could just log on with a new acc on a proxy server and continue, if his posting was really a problem...
For all we know, MORKO could be TT. ??? Open up your eyes, Morko does know alot of personal business stuff of TT, info that IS believeable.

@MORKO, if you are not TT please forgive me. But, you must realize that your information&who you are is intriguing, to say the least. ;)

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:57 pm

icecab21 wrote:Image
This Mörkö used to scare the living shit out of me when I was kid. :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 pm

:shock:Morko=mr Tolkki that was what I thougth all the time.He even looks exactly the same. And is scary too. :lol: Icecar you have attacked mr Tolkki. How do you take that?Poor you :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm

:shock: i hear from a reliable source that mr Tolkki puts his pants on both legs at the same time!! :lol: :lol:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:23 pm

now this is good, we are finally starting to see the humor in the situation.
I think it's better to laugh it up and then see how things turn out once both parties have reached a decision
metal feeds the beast

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Stratowarius wrote::shock: i hear from a reliable source that mr. Tolkki puts his pants on both legs at the same time!! :lol: :lol:
Pssh, and I thought I was the only one.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Morko is also a Finnish 2-man doom/black metal band.
I googled "Morko" right after he made his first post. :D

@icecab21, how are you going to feel if everything Morko says pans out to be true? ;)

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Well tolkki had 15 months to make something happen. Whether morko got the information from a first hand source, magic ball, fortune teller, or fortune cookie, the information could always just happen to be correct for the time. It’s not that big of a deal to vulture the guy on it

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 pm

:twisted: Especially not if the Morkoperson is mr Tolkki. Huuuh :shock: