STRATOVARIUS II 1991 BLUELIGHT LP FOR SALE..

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
akisb
STRATOVARIUS II 1991 BLUELIGHT LP FOR SALE..

Post by akisb » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:12 pm

HI IF SOMEONE INTERESTED MAKE ME AN OFFER PLEASE...
ITS THE ONE WITH THE FEETS ORIGINAL...VINYL AND COVER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION...

STRATOVARIUS II IS THE PRE-TWILIGHT TIME ALBUM PRESSED IN 1000 COPIES

VictorTDD

Re: STRATOVARIUS II 1991 BLUELIGHT LP FOR SALE..

Post by VictorTDD » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:34 pm

I want CD version :P

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Can you please post pictures? What is the minimum price?
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

akisb

Post by akisb » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Beast_Pete wrote:Can you please post pictures? What is the minimum price?

ImageImage

dirge

Post by dirge » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Never even heard of this! :shock:

akisb

Post by akisb » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:20 pm

dirge wrote:Never even heard of this! :shock:
its the same songs with twilight time..stratovarius pay for this release and after noise-t$t release this again as twilight time

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 pm

ah your the person selling this on ebay? its been up there for so long. I have a friend who I know was interested in buying it, ill ask him for you.

akisb

Post by akisb » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Plisken wrote:ah your the person selling this on ebay? its been up there for so long. I have a friend who I know was interested in buying it, ill ask him for you.

ebay??no im not the same person...

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:15 am

Yeah, Stratovarius II, nice piece. But why are you selling this? Traitor. 8)

mitelika

Post by mitelika » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm

WOW..
I simply can't afford it :headbang: :headbang:

nepi

Post by nepi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:02 am

it's a great piece of vinyl...

i'd rather say it's a completely collector's item, truly rare!
you can't kill my dreams
you can't kill my spirit
I was born to be FREE!

Llageran

Post by Llageran » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:23 pm

I have 3 already....and both versions of the CD. 8)

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:03 am

What's the minimum price?
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

JavyMetal1092

Post by JavyMetal1092 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:10 am

Beast_Pete wrote:What's the minimum price?
I say the same thing,I want but I have no money,but I sell something and ready, just hurts a minimum price :)
Stratofan forever, Long Life to the Metal! \m/

akisb

Post by akisb » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 am

JavyMetal1092 wrote:
Beast_Pete wrote:What's the minimum price?
I say the same thing,I want but I have no money,but I sell something and ready, just hurts a minimum price :)

150$ = 100 euro i think its a fair price

Llageran

Post by Llageran » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 pm

And I'm not selling.

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am

Llageran wrote:And I'm not selling.
I want to know where you bought the II (feet cover) CD version. :lol:
I really want a piece of that!

Llageran

Post by Llageran » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Keep our eyes open at Ebay.....and be prepeared to keep your wallet open too. :p

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:34 am

Llageran wrote:Keep our eyes open at Ebay.....and be prepeared to keep your wallet open too. :p
I've got band cover version II on eBay, but never saw a feet cover copy. :(

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:31 pm

I've got the vinyl version with feet cover (paid 200$ in eBay), and the cd versions with both feet cover (75$ in eBay) and band cover (about 65$ in local music store):
I have never heard about vinyl version with band cover. I've also read that there was a 1994 cd version re-release with band cover, but I have never seen it.

edit: It was on this Stratovarius collectors page, which can still ne found with Google

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Tero-75 wrote:I've got the vinyl version with feet cover (paid 200$ in eBay), and the cd versions with both feet cover (75$ in eBay) and band cover (about 65$ in local music store)
I won a band cover version II on eBay at $44, but feet cover version is still in my dream now. :lol: You are so lucky to have got all of them. :D
BTW, do you know how many copies each version were released? I can't find any data to confirm it. :?
Tero-75 wrote:I have never heard about vinyl version with band cover. I've also read that there was a 1994 cd version re-release with band cover, but I have never seen it.

edit: It was on this Stratovarius collectors page, wich can still ne found with Google
Yeah, I've never seen them, either. And I think the band cover vinyl doesn't exist.

Plus, if it is possible, could you scan the complete artwork of II (feet cover CD version) for me? I just want to have a detailed look at it. The picture you had uploaded really attracts me. :lol:

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 am

VictorTDD wrote: BTW, do you know how many copies each version were released? I can't find any data to confirm it. :?
I've read somewhere that the feet cover was only pressed 500 copies. The band cover versions I don't know, but I sent email to the record company. Hope they have the data somewhere.

VictorTDD wrote:Plus, if it is possible, could you scan the complete artwork of II (feet cover CD version) for me? I just want to have a detailed look at it. The picture you had uploaded really attracts me. :lol:
Here they are :)

Can you find out which Stratovarius albums have been released as china version? I have so far 14 Diamonds (CMO0062),Elements Pt 1&2 (CMO0352 and CMO0698) and Intermission (BG-R-0411) altough this may be a bootleg?

I am also interested in information about all other Asian (other than Japan), South American and European releases by local labels, also cassettes.

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:09 am

Tero-75 wrote:I've read somewhere that the feet cover was only pressed 500 copies.
I think I have to wait long time for it on eBay. It's too rare. :?
Tero-75 wrote:Here they are :)
Thank you very much! And I see the back cover is different from the feet cover vinyl. :D
Tero-75 wrote:Can you find out which Stratovarius albums have been released as china version? I have so far 14 Diamonds (CMO0062),Elements Pt 1&2 (CMO0352 and CMO0698) and Intermission (BG-R-0411) altough this may be a bootleg?
If they are China mainland version, they must be bootlegs (exactly speaking, they are piracies), don't buy them, thay are not valuable at all. Why? Because strato records were never imported to China mainland.
Tero-75 wrote:I am also interested in information about all other Asian (other than Japan), South American and European releases by local labels, also cassettes.
Haha, I'm interested in different versions of strato records, too. I think I have a huge collection now.

About Asian editions, I know strato records were imported to Japan, South Korea, China (Taiwan only, not mainland) and Thailand.

About South American editions, strato records were imported to Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. I don't know if Chile versions exist or not.

About European strato releases, I think they can't be classified by countries, except French versions (NTS imports) and Finnish versions (like feet cover II and TK's first solo album). :wink:

About cassettes, I know they were released in South Korea and Thailand. Nuclear Blast also released some cassettes. Maybe they were also released in other countries. You can see cassettes often appear on eBay.

In addition, I also have a question about release quantity of the "WINGS OF TOMORROW" CD single, it seems rarer than vinyl version and recently it went more than $92 on eBay, which is almost 2 times the price I paid half a year ago. Terrible! :lol:

Strato4Ever!

Post by Strato4Ever! » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:12 am

Okay.
Stratovarius Rulez!

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:45 am

VictorTDD wrote:
Tero-75 wrote:Can you find out which Stratovarius albums have been released as china version? I have so far 14 Diamonds (CMO0062),Elements Pt 1&2 (CMO0352 and CMO0698) and Intermission (BG-R-0411) altough this may be a bootleg?
If they are China mainland version, they must be bootlegs (exactly speaking, they are piracies), don't buy them, thay are not valuable at all. Why? Because strato records were never imported to China mainland.
That was new information to me, but do you know if they were pressed there under license?
VictorTDD wrote:
Tero-75 wrote:I am also interested in information about all other Asian (other than Japan), South American and European releases by local labels, also cassettes.
Haha, I'm interested in different versions of strato records, too. I think I have a huge collection now.
How big is your collection now? I have about 120 albums, LP's or cassettes, and still missing way over 100 :(
VictorTDD wrote: About Asian editions, I know strato records were imported to Japan, South Korea, China (Taiwan only, not mainland) and Thailand.

About South American editions, strato records were imported to Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. I don't know if Chile versions exist or not.

About European strato releases, I think they can't be classified by countries, except French versions (NTS imports) and Finnish versions (like feet cover II and TK's first solo album). :wink:

About cassettes, I know they were released in South Korea and Thailand. Nuclear Blast also released some cassettes. Maybe they were also released in other countries. You can see cassettes often appear on eBay.
I know there are some Chile version cd's. Mexican version cd's are found in eBay all the time, and I have two Brazil versions. Cassettes were published also in Indonesia, many Eastern Europe countries (Romania, Turkey), and Fright Night was published by CBS in Europe.
VictorTDD wrote: In addition, I also have a question about release quantity of the "WINGS OF TOMORROW" CD single, it seems rarer than vinyl version and recently it went more than $92 on eBay, which is almost 2 times the price I paid half a year ago. Terrible! :lol:
I don't know about quantity of this cd or LP. I'm missing the cd version myself. Last time it was in eBay I had my VISA limit almost full :(
There's a 12" version for sale in Finnish net auction page for 120€ Buy Now, or bids from 75€.

This is starting to get a bit oftopic, sorry about that. Should we start own topic for this?

And you fans from all over the world. If you have any detailed info about Strato releases in different countries (what album, record label, catalog number etc) please post it here.
I am trying to gather a list of all versions published all over the world, and as a base of this list I used this "collectors list" I mentioned before. I've added info in my list every time I find something new from eBay all elsewhere in internet. At the moment this list containes about 230 different versions of Strato publications from all over the world.

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:33 am

Tero-75 wrote: That was new information to me, but do you know if they were pressed there under license?
No license! As I said, they are just piracies. Strato records were never imported to China mainland. :?
Tero-75 wrote:How big is your collection now? I have about 120 albums, LP's or cassettes, and still missing way over 100 :(
Haha, still smaller than yours. You can see it below :D
http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewt ... 844#441844
I only collect CD now. The only vinyl I have is TK's first solo album. When I got that vinyl, I said to myself, "no more", because the record sleeve is very easy to damage during the way shipping. I don't want my records to become worn in that way. :wink:
Tero-75 wrote:I know there are some Chile version cd's. Mexican version cd's are found in eBay all the time, and I have two Brazil versions. Cassettes were published also in Indonesia, many Eastern Europe countries (Romania, Turkey), and Fright Night was published by CBS in Europe..
Yes, you are right, I forgot them.
And I have Fright Night CBS version CD. I think it is the most first CD press, which has a "CBS" label word on the CD surface and a "walking eye" logo on the back cover. Then it was released on Columbia/Sony maybe in the same year (not digitally remastered version), which on the CD "CBS" label word was replaced by "Columbia". Columbia version is still missing in my collection, but it's easy to get. :wink:
Tero-75 wrote:I don't know about quantity of this cd or LP. I'm missing the cd version myself. Last time it was in eBay I had my VISA limit almost full :(
There's a 12" version for sale in Finnish net auction page for 120€ Buy Now, or bids from 75€.
Next time, don't miss it. :lol: The 12" LP is also beautiful.
Tero-75 wrote:This is starting to get a bit oftopic, sorry about that. Should we start own topic for this?
OK, that's right.
Tero-75 wrote:I am trying to gather a list of all versions published all over the world, and as a base of this list I used this "collectors list" I mentioned before. I've added info in my list every time I find something new from eBay all elsewhere in internet. At the moment this list containes about 230 different versions of Strato publications from all over the world.
It seems like we are doing the same thing! :lol:
I made a Chinese forum for Strato & RR months ago, and I am also collecting info about records of Strato/RR/TT/TK/JJ/LP...... I put them in the forum. But sorry, they are written in Chinese. :D I think I should make an English version when I have time. :lol:[/url]

Happonen

Post by Happonen » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:36 pm

I have this II feet cover vinyl and now i'm asking,is there anyone who is interested to buy or change it? Condition VG+

Tero-75

Post by Tero-75 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 am

Happonen wrote:I have this II feet cover vinyl and now i'm asking,is there anyone who is interested to buy or change it? Condition VG+
Thanks but I already got two copies, so I'm not interested unless it's practically free...
What would you change it for?

Happonen

Post by Happonen » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

I would change it for bootlegs or Break the ice 7''.
I have also two copies so i don't need this one

Intiaani
Location:Buried Alive by Jens The Undertaker at Black... SABBATH!

Post by Intiaani » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

How come there's the newer font already in use on the Bluelight version back cover? When was this particular issue done?