STRATOVARIUS RETURNS IN 2009

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
AAAAAAAAAA
Re: STRATOVARIUS RETURNS IN 2009

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 pm

now the bio at the booking agency says tolkki was in a mental hospital and tolkki says it was a normal hospital. Can the differences like these be changed or explained? If the bio tells such a different story, can we get some further explantion on those differences?
Why at a time like this would you want to bring that up!?
I'm starting to agree with Stratowarius :D

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:36 pm

STRATOVARIUS ROLZZZZZZZZZZ
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:37 pm

well when is a good time to bring up something like that? the only anouncement here is of the name. they will be a great band with great times and energy no matter what they call themselfs. it's not like they were going to decide that they liked to live in a cottage so much that they would spend the rest of their lives making demos and never creating a new cd or tour again.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Children of Bodom has played 2 shows in the Detroit Area (Michigan, United States), and as far as I can tell, been favorably received both times, It would be great if you guys rocked out somewhere in Detroit or Lansing.

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:47 pm

cliff wrote:I don't share your enthousiasm. I think it is wrong that the guys continue with the name Stratovarius. This is terribly wrong. I think this is a lack of respect to the fans because for us, Stratovarius was and will always be Kotipelto, Tolkki, Jens, Jörg... and Jari. leave Stratovarius behind and start a new band.
Oh my god let the fucking whining from pro TOLKKI drones begin :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

You fucken fools cant see its TOLKKI trying to divide you and get sympathy for his shit carreer, everything the man says is a lie

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Tulikaarme wrote:Strange. I still feel a little bit suspicious about this. Perhaps 'cause I got fed up with Tolkki's lies a long time ago. Or then I'm just too tired to realize anything atm. :P
I think eery one is feed up with these.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 pm

I think people are not interested in discussing the minor discrepancies between the two sides, most people are tired of the "soap opera" and I don't see why we need to keep bringing it up. If you want to talk about Timo Tolkki all day please do so in the RR forum. No offense intended of course!

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:51 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:lalodrums is right. Life goes on. So do bands when they split up or change direction.
This fucking douchebag tolkki FIRED people himself, including the guy who started band. Now he should know what it felt like for them

WTF is he whining about now , he left the band to get RR money and totally fucked the rest??? Fucking hypocrite asshole , is so fucking hypocritical , ther's nothing i hate more than hypocrite.

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm

mental hospital and hospital are not such minor differences. think outside the band, outside the members, is that such a good way to talk about people or is there perhaps some sensitivity between the words we use and what we call people? it's almost like "he commited sucide" and "he died on accident" but who cares its minor.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh I wish I dared talk like that Demir. But I am a coward. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What on earth is a douchebag :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:59 pm

WTF is he whining about now , he left the band to get RR money and totally fucked the rest??? Fucking hypocrite asshole , is so fucking hypocritical , ther's nothing i hate more than hypocrite.
when tt left he had no idea that he could get a record deal. well at least his story is that he shopped around after he left and not before he left. for him to have left for RR money he would have had to have know that he could get a deal and for what price he could get a deal before leaving

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:03 pm

:lol: Who are you talking to Icecar? :lol: :lol:

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:04 pm

icecab21 wrote:
when tt left he had no idea that he could get a record deal. well at least his story is that he shopped around after he left and not before he left. for him to have left for RR money he would have had to have know that he could get a deal and for what price he could get a deal before leaving
Yeah .. "his story" are the important words. I believe the other guys, what fucking reason would they have to lie??

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 pm

STRATOVARIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 pm

icecab21 wrote:mental hospital and hospital are not such minor differences. think outside the band, outside the members, is that such a good way to talk about people or is there perhaps some sensitivity between the words we use and what we call people?
TOLKKI is hypocritical asshole, he probably wrote that part of the press release himself back then. He changes to different lie, and expects every web site on earyh to change thier story based on that. Or he becomes SOOOO SAD :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:07 pm

DEMIR WE ARE GONNA HAVE MORE STRATOVARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:08 pm

demwit

demir just acts like hes lost his dick and has a case of blue balls so bad that hes too angry for not finding a horses cock to ram up his ass

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 pm

ICECAB WE ARE GONNA HAVE MORE STRATOVARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:11 pm

how would the other guys know the story of what happened in tts head. they said they heard nothing from him. they said he told them he wanted to stop the band. they say that they then find out he found a record deal. nowhere do they say tt found the record deal before tt decided to break up the band

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 pm

icecab21 wrote:demwit

demir just acts like hes lost his dick and has a case of blue balls so bad that hes too angry for not finding a horses cock to ram up his ass
lol awwwwwwww you sad too now? your nose is so far up TOLKKIS ass you gonna get blue nose :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm

RazielSR wrote:DEMIR WE ARE GONNA HAVE MORE STRATOVARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol:

Its BEST FUCKING NEW S EVER :D

Sorry if im ragging on TOLKKI but I FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:16 pm

im not sad at all. i dont care what they name the band and i never said everything tt says is gold. i enjoy both bands. they both contribute a lot more than you do

Demir

Post by Demir » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 pm

icecab21 wrote:how would the other guys know the story of what happened in tts head. they said they heard nothing from him. they said he told them he wanted to stop the band. they say that they then find out he found a record deal. nowhere do they say tt found the record deal before tt decided to break up the band
http://www.stratovarius.com/stratovariu ... 008-05.php :
In the summer of 2007, he presented the Stratovarius/ Revolution Renaissance demos we had all financed and recorded to Frontiers Records, and signed a recording agreement for a solo project.
In October he sent us a mail saying he didn't want to continue,
"Summer" is before 'October'

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:26 pm

This forum would work better with a nice ban on the use of tolkkis name. If normal questions get responded to with a fanatic zeal to swear and hate him then it's pointless to mention him. All the guys in both bands but tolkki have a great time together yet some people here have to come and insult the band members and their work. We have great news and great stuff from both bands and it will be awesome to see what comes in the future.

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:38 am

Now the decisions are made and so it goes. Is it good or bad or a mix between those... I´ll wait to hear the albums of the both bands when they come and then see if I like them or not. Same goes with the possible gigs. Otherwise am not interested in this mess around Tolkki and the present band anymore such as this forum. :P
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 am

i pretty much like anything that follows certain catagorys. i like the two new rr songs and like what i have heard in the stratovarius vids.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 am

Why trolling and curving the discussion from the present Stratovarius to all this shit? We have dozens of topics for that. I would say, a ban would be much more suited for people who just want to heat up the air.

Those who are still browsing this forum and are still wanting to hear the remaining 4 guys' plus Matias' new album surely would like to talk about the new material and the related news in the related thread. GTFO with all this shit. That's the main reason why I'm posting so rarely, because 3-4 people always have to fight about nonsense bullshit that nobody cares anyway. We care about the music and not gossips, publicity stunts, statements and even more lie.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT THAT YOU TROLLS ARE POSTING HERE, WE CARE ONLY ABOUT MUSIC.
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

IceBreaker
Location:Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

Post by IceBreaker » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:25 am

Pretty well said BP. Those are among with the reasons why I have been away from here since the summer etc.
ther's nothing i hate more than hypocrite
But Hypocrisy is a fuckin´ great band. 8) :D
"I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely"

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:11 am

Time moves on
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

stonedphoenix

Post by stonedphoenix » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:00 am

WHOA!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE MONTH WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

JensJohansson wrote: Booking & management, rest of world: info@twisted-talent.com
What about the info in Continental-Concerts? Are they your booking agents? Or is now twisted-talent?

Please Mr. Jens clear my doubts i'm extremely interested to book a show to my country for 2009 :)
Is not a joke i'm really interested :!: