The Land Before Time

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
icecab21
Re: The Land Before Time

Post by icecab21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 am

And there is AAAAAAAAAA "Warrior of Artistic Culmination". If that is the most artistic piece you can create than this is certainly not the field for you. You might be able to get Stratowarius to pay you for these though since it seems he loves them to the point of fetish. While these pictures might not get artistic acclaim, if it gets cash or shits and giggles, that can be worth if too.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 am

but it certainly caused :lol: among the forum.

:D
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 am

icecab21 wrote:And there is AAAAAAAAAA "Warrior of Artistic Culmination". If that is the most artistic piece you can create than this is certainly not the field for you. You might be able to get Stratowarius to pay you for these though since it seems he loves them to the point of fetish. While these pictures might not get artistic acclaim, if it gets cash or shits and giggles, that can be worth if too.
From now on, every time you hijack this thread with your inane nonsense, i'm posting three "Tolkki is so fat" jokes.

1) Timo Tolkki is so fat that when I told him we won the superbowl, he walked outside with a spoon

2) Timo Tolkki is so fat, he once wore a yellow raincoat and people yelled "TAXI!!"

3) Timo Tolkki is so fat, they changed "one size fits all" to "one size fits most"

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:29 am

ok lets see a lowbrow wanker post three more jokes.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 am

icecab21 wrote:ok lets see a lowbrow wanker post three more jokes.
Well....we're waiting :lol: :lol: :lol:

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 am

You are waiting for yourself? There is no one else who could logically post three more jokes since you are the only person to have posted three jokes.
It’s AAAAAAAAAA -3
Everyone else -0

The only logical way for you to get out of that is to say that post was not inane nonsense or to say that you lied about your promise to post three jokes when I posted inane nonsense. Either way, it’s pretty much being a lowbrow wanker.

WARRIOR OF LIGHT

Post by WARRIOR OF LIGHT » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Timmo so fat he dont need ban. he dont fit on forum.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:43 pm

icecab21 wrote:ok lets see a lowbrow wanker post three more jokes.
You mean Brainless Wankers? The band?

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm

There is a community in Oregon called Wanker's Corner; here, Wanker is believed to be the surname of a saloonkeeper who founded an eponymous establishment there in the early 20th century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeRjdrcKdzg

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:33 am

Al Bundy's wife, Peg, on "Married With Children" is from Wanker County. And there is a band called V8 Wankers, from Germany, I think.

Isn't Wanker a nickname for "dick"? In other words, dicks have no brain, so Wanker is just another term for stupid?

Wanker=ignorant or dumb.

DawnIsHere

Post by DawnIsHere » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 am

browneyedgirl wrote:Al Bundy's wife, Peg, on "Married With Children" is from Wanker County. And there is a band called V8 Wankers, from Germany, I think.

Isn't Wanker a nickname for "dick"? In other words, dicks have no brain, so Wanker is just another term for stupid?

Wanker=ignorant or dumb.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wanker :roll:
Wanna travel cool & cheap? Visit <url>here</url>

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 am

I think definitions 6 and 7 fit the context of what we are speaking about here, then. :D

KilledByDETH

Post by KilledByDETH » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 pm

i thought with the new post of rules jens made this kinda thread will get deleted.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 am

Why? He said that he has no problem with ppl talking shit about Tolkki. He said that he doesn't care any more.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 am

We just have to be "respectful"
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Babylonian

Post by Babylonian » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:27 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
icecab21 wrote:And there is AAAAAAAAAA "Warrior of Artistic Culmination". If that is the most artistic piece you can create than this is certainly not the field for you. You might be able to get Stratowarius to pay you for these though since it seems he loves them to the point of fetish. While these pictures might not get artistic acclaim, if it gets cash or shits and giggles, that can be worth if too.
From now on, every time you hijack this thread with your inane nonsense, i'm posting three "Tolkki is so fat" jokes.

1) Timo Tolkki is so fat that when I told him we won the superbowl, he walked outside with a spoon

2) Timo Tolkki is so fat, he once wore a yellow raincoat and people yelled "TAXI!!"

3) Timo Tolkki is so fat, they changed "one size fits all" to "one size fits most"
I listen brilliant music from a fat guy much rather than crappy music from a muscular idiot playboy. What's wrong is with TT's weight? I really don't care, how much he weigh.

CottonCandy

Post by CottonCandy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:35 pm

I listen brilliant music from a fat guy........ What's wrong is with TT's weight? I really don't care, how much he weigh.
Your attitude is great! BUT, we all should give the same respect to chubby people who DON'T make brillant music. Just because a person, ANY PERSON, carries an extra 30 or 40 pounds of weight does NOT make them less human, or less a cool person. BUT, Whats the one thing wrong with TTs weight or any other overweight person? Its very unhealthy! Did you ever see TT in his younger days? He was very fit, and very handsome. So, he should know how to be in shape, although that is his business. And, yes, its all about health, especially when people are over 40.
http://www.sarini.net/archives/000271.html

I chose CottonCandy as my nick 'cause I'm sweet, soft, and pink!

Being "in the know" is not necessarily a good thing. ;)

Babylonian

Post by Babylonian » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm

CottonCandy wrote:
I listen brilliant music from a fat guy........ What's wrong is with TT's weight? I really don't care, how much he weigh.
Your attitude is great! BUT, we all should give the same respect to chubby people who DON'T make brillant music. Just because a person, ANY PERSON, carries an extra 30 or 40 pounds of weight does NOT make them less human, or less a cool person.

I agree 110%.
CottonCandy wrote:BUT, Whats the one thing wrong with TTs weight or any other overweight person? Its very unhealthy! Did you ever see TT in his younger days? He was very fit, and very handsome. So, he should know how to be in shape, although that is his business. And, yes, its all about health, especially when people are over 40.
Despite of his weight, I think, that TT has healthier lifestyle, than many rockers, who drinks and smoke a lot and even use drugs.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:55 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:An artistic culmination (by yours truly) of one of Tolkki's regular spiritual epiphanies.

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tolkkidh6.png
With a little help from a friend! It worked and we can be amused again.

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 pm

YEAH! :lol:

DreamT

Post by DreamT » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 am

What's wrong with you people keep throwing all the shit? I see very immature behaviour here.

Straight-backed keeps to the subjects and doesn't do this kind of stuff.

I know that i will get many :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: here, but that's only from the people that doesn't know better.

And no, I'm not protecting a certain person here, I want to keep bullshit out of music, no matter who's bringing it. But, the solution is NOT to add more bullshit to it.
------------------------------------
A's bullshit spamfilter status: ON

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:51 pm

This thread is very fucking old.

TimoToikki

Post by TimoToikki » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 pm

DreamT wrote:What's wrong with you people keep throwing all the shit? I see very immature behaviour here.

I know that i will get many :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: here, but that's only from the people that doesn't know better.

And no, I'm not protecting a certain person here, I want to keep bullshit out of music, no matter who's bringing it. But, the solution is NOT to add more bullshit to it.
Whoever you are. If you would like to continue participating in this forum, I am warning you to change your tone. This can be a very peaceful place if we try.

Hugs,
Timo

PS: Fuck stratovarius

DreamT

Post by DreamT » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

TimoToIkki wrote:
DreamT wrote:What's wrong with you people keep throwing all the shit? I see very immature behaviour here.

Whoever you are. If you would like to continue participating in this forum, I am warning you to change your tone. This can be a very peaceful place if we try.

Hugs,
Timo

PS: Fuck stratovarius
You had to write something, hadn't you :-D Since it's peace that I'm after, it could be haaaaaaaaaard to change my tone to reach for it. You made my day, thank you! :-D

Dragon Queen

Post by Dragon Queen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Yep yep yep.

TimoToikki

Post by TimoToikki » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 am

DreamT wrote: You had to write something, hadn't you :-D Since it's peace that I'm after, it could be haaaaaaaaaard to change my tone to reach for it. You made my day, thank you! :-D
All I ask is for us to be respectful, and not to fucking swear or be sarcastic in tone. You're really good at that, aren't you?

Love
Timo

DreamT

Post by DreamT » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:40 am

TimoToIkki wrote:
DreamT wrote: You had to write something, hadn't you :-D Since it's peace that I'm after, it could be haaaaaaaaaard to change my tone to reach for it. You made my day, thank you! :-D
All I ask is for us to be respectful, and not to fucking swear or be sarcastic in tone. You're really good at that, aren't you?

Love
Timo
Fucking swear? :-D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 am

DreamT wrote:
TimoToIkki wrote:

Love
Timo
A-ha! And further scrutiny will reveal that the last sentence was sarcastic in nature, in spite of his request to suppress such mannerisms! Thusly, one of normal intelligence would conclude that the entire post was a contradiction, intended to make a mockery of the infamous hypocrisy of Timo Tolkki! :lol:

It is somewhat regrettable that I had to hold your hand and walk you through this process. Why is humor so damn (darn?) complicated! :rotflmao1:

:rotflmao1: :rotflmao2: :jump2: :tired: :crazy2: :repuke: :puke: :sex1:

DreamT

Post by DreamT » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
DreamT wrote:
TimoToIkki wrote:

Love
Timo
A-ha! And further scrutiny will reveal that the last sentence was sarcastic in nature, in spite of his request to suppress such mannerisms! Thusly, one of normal intelligence would conclude that the entire post was a contradiction, intended to make a mockery of the infamous hypocrisy of Timo Tolkki! :lol:

It is somewhat regrettable that I had to hold your hand and walk you through this process. Why is humor so damn (darn?) complicated! :rotflmao1:

:rotflmao1: :rotflmao2: :jump2: :tired: :crazy2: :repuke: :puke: :sex1:
Here it's once again revealed that 'TimoTolkki' in this thread actually are the A'ss. And we're once again flooded with smileys in lack of something more to write.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 am

DreamT wrote: Here it's once again revealed that 'TimoTolkki' in this thread actually are the A'ss.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT!?:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: