New Fan here.

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
FoGbOx
New Fan here.

Post by FoGbOx » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey Jen,

You have to be one of most unique keyboards i ever listened too. well i would not call you the best cause that would be just being silly but you defently good. Friend of mine who says that he is your good friend got me hooked on your band and nightwish not many good things come from america but from europe the are ton of great groups with great sounds. most american rock can be difined by loud screaming so no one knows what they saying and there no good sounds to the songs just drums and base nothing impressive can listen to hundered bands and they all sounds the same. I'm was born and raised in Sibiria and moved to USA 10 years ago. so i grew up listening to groups like genghis khan, beatles, abba, and ton of other european groups and few americans, than in early 90s Ace of Base became popular in Russia and you could hear their songs on the radio at least once an hour or so. After i moved to America i was missing all those good sounds of europian bands that i like and no thanks to my i discovered sounds of Stratovarius and Nightwish and many other bands that have similar sounds.
-Vladi the Big Crazy Sibirian