TT and JJ are talking again......

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
User avatar
Fuuso
Member
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:09 pm
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Fuuso » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:49 pm

It's great to know that things are OK again :)

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 am

Now we can get back on track about what really matters and that's the music
metal feeds the beast

eternity_strato
Sr. Member
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:02 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 am

Whoever thinks RR will be an opener to Strato shows, it's a bit dumb :lol: I don't see Tolkki opening for Strato :lol: :lol: :lol:

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:21 am

eternity_strato wrote:Whoever thinks RR will be an opener to Strato shows, it's a bit dumb :lol: I don't see Tolkki opening for Strato :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, most likely it will be a double headliner
metal feeds the beast

User avatar
icecab21
Sr. Member
Posts: 3520
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by icecab21 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:52 am

We could have both bands playing their setlists on stage at the same time. i wish bands did double headlines or something where they each had 100 minute sets.

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 am

Well I think it will be more like say they both put their names on as headliners however who starts first will be decided with a coin toss
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:21 pm

I don't think they should tour together.

Star_Ocean
Sr. Member
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:10 am

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Star_Ocean » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 am

...Wait, how do we know they're talking again?

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4793
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 am

Star_Ocean wrote:...Wait, how do we know they're talking again?
They both said so in their corresponding forums, Jens and Tolkki.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:32 am

Star_Ocean wrote:...Wait, how do we know they're talking again?
Jens said it in a post in the thread about the 2nd new RR Song "Ghost of Fallen Grace" that they were having dinner, some curry to be exactly, that they've talked a lot and that Tolkki gave him the new RR CD. Tolkki commented in RR Forum too. I can't remember the thread. I think it was in the thread about Jens commenting on the first RR song.

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:20 am

yep and Jens now posts on the RR forum quite regularly now.
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:25 am

Nice. Didn't know about that. Maybe Tolkki will post here too someday. But we should somehow make the flames forum invisible for him then...

User avatar
exe knight
Sr. Member
Posts: 2551
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: the whitefish river (siikajoki)

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by exe knight » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 am

How come the whole week's been so perfect?
http://dreamtheaterforums.org/forum/ind ... ic=23336.0

Oh btw. I will be with my gf the weekend. :P

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:Nice. Didn't know about that. Maybe Tolkki will post here too someday. But we should somehow make the flames forum invisible for him then...
It will probably just be deleted.
Unless, he has registered under a different nick&already saw it, OR someone has C&P him the topics. :)

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:50 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:Nice. Didn't know about that. Maybe Tolkki will post here too someday. But we should somehow make the flames forum invisible for him then...
It will probably just be deleted.
Unless, he has registered under a different nick&already saw it, OR someone has C&P him the topics. :)
Well, reading what he wrote in the "Return to Dreamspace" thread in RR forum he doesn't know about the Flames section.

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm

either that or he does know and he pays it no mind
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

I would be sad if the Flames section was deleted :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimoTolkki
Sr. Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:51 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by TimoTolkki » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Peace friends, big hug to Jens and good luck to Timo, Jörg, Lauri and Matias.
Let bygones be bygones and let's all look to the future with happiness, bright eyes and good music. Cheers, Timo

User avatar
icecab21
Sr. Member
Posts: 3520
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by icecab21 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 pm

It's nice to have everyone here and friendly again.

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:10 pm

So Timo Tolkki is here again. Nice and weird at the same time. I really hope it stays that peacefully. And when I think about it, we might as well can get rid of the Flames section.

Babylonian
Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Finland

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Babylonian » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Nice to see you here Timo T.! :)
icecab21 wrote:It's nice to have everyone here and friendly again.
I completely agree! :)

User avatar
Polaris
Sr. Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: In the Door of your Heart

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Polaris » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 pm

TimoTolkki wrote: Let bygones be bygones and let's all look to the future with happiness, bright eyes and good music. Cheers, Timo
Of course man! :wink:
I'm supporting both bands & I wish all the best to You too :wink:

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:33 am

Ragehead91 wrote:So Timo Tolkki is here again. Nice and weird at the same time. I really hope it stays that peacefully. And when I think about it, we might as well can get rid of the Flames section.
It might be advisable to delete it for the sake of etiquette/good manners. But, thats just my opinion.

Star_Ocean
Sr. Member
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:10 am

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Star_Ocean » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 am

Right now I'm wondering if Jens let Timo listen to some new Strato music.

But then again, the FANS haven't even gotten a listen yet! :x

*Cue Shaft Theme*

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 am

Welcome back Timo Tolkki, I hope both bands have a brilliant future ahead of them
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91
Sr. Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Star_Ocean wrote:Right now I'm wondering if Jens let Timo listen to some new Strato music.

But then again, the FANS haven't even gotten a listen yet! :x
Don't be angry. The Album will leak to the Internet sooner or later anyway. I mean of course I will buy it when it comes out in may but If I get the chance to listen to it before the release date I will use it.

Star_Ocean
Sr. Member
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:10 am

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Star_Ocean » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
Star_Ocean wrote:Right now I'm wondering if Jens let Timo listen to some new Strato music.

But then again, the FANS haven't even gotten a listen yet! :x
Don't be angry. The Album will leak to the Internet sooner or later anyway. I mean of course I will buy it when it comes out in may but If I get the chance to listen to it before the release date I will use it.
Oh, I was just joking around. No worries. :)

hiro23
Sr. Member
Posts: 3206
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am
Location: saint george, utah

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by hiro23 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 pm

who knows maybe they'll release a single here pretty soon
metal feeds the beast

User avatar
nefertari
Sr. Member
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Finland

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by nefertari » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:41 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:Peace friends, big hug to Jens and good luck to Timo, Jörg, Lauri and Matias.
Let bygones be bygones and let's all look to the future with happiness, bright eyes and good music. Cheers, Timo
Welcome back Timo, it is so nice to see this happening :)

User avatar
Oceanids
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:04 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: TT and JJ are talking again......

Post by Oceanids » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:Peace friends, big hug to Jens and good luck to Timo, Jörg, Lauri and Matias.
Let bygones be bygones and let's all look to the future with happiness, bright eyes and good music. Cheers, Timo
Beautiful thing to see. :)

-Actual Jenn

Locked