Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 am

:) Oh dear, Oh dear! Your poem is balsam on my tired soul. I work to much, I know. Apropos soul I wonder where my Grumpy is. Is she still in Salvador? I think I miss her...

"Vojne, vojne. I must go back to my saltmine and all the equations I have to solve." Butt in her inner self she could hear the boy-poets poem sing and she made a continuation that she wanted to send him later on, when she had finished her tirework.
Butt vojne. Again! A friend that also worked with those equations had stolen her computerpassword to make fun of her father, so she had made a new very complicated one. The problem now was that she couldn't remember it, in all her stressworld. So she couldn't be her nicks anymore. Good advices were expensive and she had to think of something!
"Vojne, I have no password to life,",she thought. "I don't exist anymore. I will forever be that freckled plaitgirl, that looks like a teenager and noone will respect, when I tell them how to solve their problems. Not even my professor, that ought to
know." :x
So she was going home and she wrote the poem to the boy-poet. "He thinks I am an old lady that makes tea and that is encouraging. With him I feel grown-up."
And she wrote like this...

A glass full of sighs.

Poem inspired by a Salvadorian poet.

Somewhere, someone is weeping,
And the tears fall on the earth,
A thirsty flower will drink the salty sighs,
The wrinkled genesises are now blank,
They stretch their wings and run,
They will chase the sunburned twilight,
Till the night falls,

This is the end of the journey,
You will go home to your rain,
And I can at last stop ruining my freedom,
I am home, did you know?
Our (SS) is here,
It has been here all the time,
We didn't know what we had,
And now it is late night
And we lost the day...

With that she went to bed after twelve days nightshifts and she slept and slept and slept...Butt what came up at the horizon...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 am

:lol: :lol:

I am sure your Grumpy is fine. She is a mature rebel and left my house long ago. Incidentally, my unruly disappeared at the same time, but he isn't as mature.... Oh, the things :shock:

Was it the sun? "Is the sun green now?" she asked.. because a big green cloud seemed to orbit the globe at tremendous speeds. Right now it was at horizon-distance. Inside it there were a lot of boys sleeping together in a big sofa. Amongst these stubborn muscular boys lied the boypoet, without being able to sleep at all. He had been staring through the cloudwindow all the trip time. The musculars were delicious but the boypoet wasn't on the mood for all the steroids ridden biceps and thighs. Instead he just thought and thought of the poem he had copied on a napkin and that he accidentally dropped on the floor. He thought and thought... He ordered a whole watermelon for dinner and poof, he was asleep.. The dream was wierd. Billy Taylor was in it... But in the gaytrain cloud one man was planning something malicious. It was the cloud's driver and he had a malicious grin and malicious hair and a malicious scarf. He waited for the boypoet to get hunted my Orpheus himself until he left his cloud controllers and carried the sleeping boy in his arms to the CockPit... There, in the CockPit, a familiar yet muscular woman tied the sleeping shitPOET to a vertical operation table. Just when Mr. Taylor was waving goodbye with his unforgettable smile in a not so far away dream, the poet saw his captivator sitting aside a medicalinstrument table and with a very frightening face expression "We meet again..." he said. "But this time we have Finno-Russian kevlar on your little hands and feet to prevent you from trying one of your old salvadorean tricks... so stabbing you wasn't enough was it? Haha! you have golden bowels I will grant you that, but now we have all the time in the world to experiment on you and Harvester here will be my attractive Ass-istant... let the fun begin! Scalpel #36!" And the poet was frightened indeed, but he gathered strength and started to sing Icelandic sorcery-songs with a shitvoice...

"Underneath the water...
and the ice cracked"

All this happened and the girl was cleaning and rubbing her eyes getting out of bed after too many hours of sleep. "Hmmp, hrrmp" she said. Then her eyes crashed into the malicious wall-clock that had the same gestures of an old man with big glasses. She was petrified. "Oh no! look at the time..." she said "I have so many equations and and... oh no! so little time... I also have to daydream and write poems... and also ride a notshit made bike.. oh no, and how do I find the time? haha! I don't know" So she rushed and...
---...---

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 am

What!? :x Yes yes?... :x NO!

Crushing Pancho's (The drunky neigbour) intestines against the walls because he didn't fed him well all during the holidays. But the shitshitshitpoet couldn't take heed of his gut-wrenching screams that came from the shed because he didn't save up on his work and now the hours awaited like cops on a ticket-competition, and the road was full of drunkies... But he couldn't continue with anything so he went and had a redeeming chat with the elephant-assassin that was overjoyed because of the new cosy avant-garde red decoration of the shed's walls. The poet walked past the intestines and hugged his elephant.

"OH, Dumbo... you're my true friend. Please hug me and make me forget about this world"
"I can't do that without you becoming a floormat dear poet and you know it, I don't have anything against you and I don't want you to become my new crushrug.. But I can help! I want to help.. I have big ears and a big heart and I just crush people when they are asking for it and and..."
"Thank you dear friend! But I have to go and do this on my own. I woke up and had this strange device on my penis that could have only been the work of a #34 scalpel and a cold grinned finno-russian ranch owner... I have the most weird nightmares and I think I need medications... I see freckles everywhere and and...!"
"OH don't be silly. You know that freckles don't exist and that device you speak of... haha! well that 15 years old you had children with isn't exactly a saint and and..."
"Haha! OH Dumbo! I know that already... Now that you bring me to this sort of thought train, I shouldn't leave her alone locked up all day because curlyhaired fat salvadoreans could breach in and do unsaint things to her and and..."
"You have the most childish of mentalities. But my heart is big and welcoming. I never judge people from their outside. But when they don't feed me I just have the sickening urge of tearing their skins with my massive paws and to use their ribcage as a jolly hat. But Butt..."

But then an eagle came in with a message, interrupting the lovely conversation. The eagle had a dark grin and looked not-so-innocent. The telegram said: "Your presence is required in the XYZ ranch immediately because...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 pm

:) :)
You have been chosen as the worlds first and best rainbowshitter and it will be an honour to pass over the shitstatue we will make for you.
The praize-poet was overwhelmed and thanked the eagle. "I can take you in a basket ",said the bird. Butt he had a very nasty look in his eagleeyes so the vigilant-poet said no thank you." I take a taxicloud." The eagle was visibly sour, since he had his own plans and he flapped his wings really angrily.
Butt the poet didn't care. He found a taxicloud and was soon at the XYZ (xtra,yard,zhit) ranch. It was a very strange place. Round a big yard had the ownwer -a very peculiar sturdy Italian-made row after row of toilets and in everyone sat a shitter. The owner, Don Juan Corletwo, greeted the shy-poet and showed him "his" lavatory. The poor-poet went there and understood what Don Juan wanted from him.
Butt, butt, there came NOTHING! NOTHING!
Don Juan waited impatiently. He trampled and he stamped and the now embarrassed-poet puffed and blowed as best as he could. Butt for the first time in his life. NOTHING! He took some deep breath and almost blowed his lungs out. NOTHING! His face got pinkish, then darkredish. Butt, butt. To no use!
"Bah", said Don Juan, "You was said to be THE rainbowshitter, butt now I am disappointed. I had thought I should present you with the padded
shitstatue this evening, butt now I am a bit reluctant."
"I will do my best", said the the poet and took an even deeper breath. And now, wonder of a wonder, it blowed out in both ends. There it was, the rainbowshit in all its gloss.
"Come and see", shouted Don Juan,"He has done it at last and what a shit!!!
And from all corners of XYZ they came running to see the rainbowwonder.
The shit-poet was happy! He could now be worthy of the prize, as the worlds most dignified shitter, butt butt it had been very close to a real fiasco and he...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:54 am

was so happy he didn't realize the prize was a penis-mind-controlling device which, together with the scalpelmade-device, was sure to control the shitpoet's mind and bowels in ways unimaginable. The finnish are clever, so they say. As soon as he held the prize in his eager hands, the device started functioning and through a series of neurone alignment processes, his mind unravelled and started to speak in a robotfinnish voice "Vo-Vojne?" he said... A sinister laugh was heard from a hidden toolshed. "Hahahahaha! finally I have triumphed.." And a huge grinned man came out laughing uncontrollably "This neverending is rapidly coming to an end and I will become the king of the closed-ending! I have succesfully conquered the plaitgirl and now she is two days pregnant! Oh, the shitpoems I write make her unable to resist. And she doesn't know... haha, but I still see my muscular ass-istant when I "work" on my town's medical kiosk. Haha! They are both mine... And and... Now I have destroyed my biggest foe's free will! With this RC toy remote controller I have in my hands, I will make him shit rainbows for me and my ranch will be the most beautiful ranch there is in all Finland and maybe Moscow! I have conquered everything! What else there is to say in this neverending?? Poems!?... not a chance... haha! The back cover will be glorious... " And he grinned and grinned and from behind a curtain came harvester and the eagle and some goats... This looked like an epilogue of a tragedy. A finnish tragedy. But the poet wasn't exactly feeble. With his hands shaking he looked involved in an inner cell battle. His leukocytes fought fiercely against the chemicals that the device soaked through the fiasco-prize. The eagle calmed Pekka telling him convulsions were an expected side effect from this avant-garde mind controlling technologies.

The battle lasted for a couple of minutes and when it all settled down, the poet looked defeated. He lied on the ground. The goats were licking his hands. Has this all ended?, they seemed to ask. But then the poet gathered strength and with his bare hands, he tore the penis device to pieces, exiting from his Vojne mental-state, he got up hastily, grabbed a bat and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 am

:( Pregnant? Two days? I must fix that. How could you do this to me. First you cut my hair and now this,. What is the matter?

he killed the wingflapping eagle. Then he grabbed a taxi and in two hours he was home. He was in a hurry. He must mail the plaitgirl about what had happened to him. She was in danger and must be warned.
He wrote:
"Dear friend I have been captured by your big love and he is NOT what you think. He is in collusion with Harvester 4 and 3 and the eagle (which I killed with a bat) and they have lured you to get you pregnant. He has put something in your tea. Again! And now he is bragging that you are two days pregnant. With that nastynasty alien, allergic to sushi. You must run! NoW! He is the worst scoundrel you can think of."
The girl read his mail and she believed what her best friend wrote. She hadn't felt well the last two days so she didn't drink the tea her lover gave her. Now she understood that only Priapus could help her. So she begged.

Priapus there in heaven,
Please delete my post seventyseven.

And simsalabim, hocus pocus The post was deleted and she was back in her house. Again!. She went up and drank her espresso and took a bus to her equations. She thought of the poet and wondered if it rained in Salvador. The bus was late and when it at last came she saw that the driver was...

BBBBBBBBBB

Post by BBBBBBBBBB » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 am

THE STORY NEVER ENDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
whaleoilbeefhooked

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 pm

It never ends indeed... :)

A regular driver. Light headed and with bored eyes. The hair fell in his forhead as if a hand made of air was trying to reach his eyes from above all the time. And the fingers were never long enough... The bus made an unscheduled stop in one little town. There, everyone got out except her and seven niggers who sat exclusively on the backseats telling jokes regarding bananas. After a while, the tire was flat, she decided she would skip her derivations and equations for the day because she was so late and the day was beautiful. Spring was here and she believed in it. On her walking way, she saw the most beautiful of days, the sun was up and a big weight had been lifted off her back thanks to the uncaring regular bus driver. But what, she thought, no aliens? no poesy? no fever? no snowplows? just the street, with a lot of leaves, the long street and my regular home at the end of it? Is this a dream?... It was true, she hadn't had a regular day in days, and this all was unbelievable. But she was happy. Really happy. So happy, she had to stop in a coffee shop to get a banana muffin. And it was so so delicious... Everything seemed so perfect and and then, something not so normal happened. A big noise was heard and the big transparent window shook. It was a little bird with no knowledge of light reflections whatsoever, she let her free spirit trick itself, when she realized, it was too late, it was there on the ground, trying to catch it's flight once more but but, a big hand made of air kept pushing the stubborn bird against the ground. Hurt. A little nine years old rushed and contemplated the fight against a battering bird and an unjust hand. It's in my hands, the little boy thought. And the muffin girl just saw as the 9yearsold grabbed the bird from the ground and ran to a local veterinary. The girl was a nice girl and she couldn't let the little boy ran around so emotionally involved, he could get hurt. There are big hunter birds in finland that hide midst big clouds... In a hospital-kiosk, they fixed dogs in seconds, parakeets in minutes and cats in hours. The moment the child arrived with his brokenwinged, the medic was reparing a small cocker spaniel. "She will walk and hug. But definately, she will not be having that uneasy stare she used to have. Nor will she be boisterously curious.. Letting her be friends with a tarantula was not a clever move. I am sorry but you will have to go to the stare clinic in the other town.. she will have few friends"

Then the boy came in... and the medic wasn't surprised "Oh it's you again!... are you this young man's mother dear girl?" Asked the medic with big glasses and a formal crystallized smile. His eyes were empty as a street in front of a playground at 4am. "Oh no no..." She said laughing " I cannot be two days pregnant even...I just had a muffin, a banana muffin, and saw this little guy running around with a bleeding bird in his hand. I decided to follow him and..." The medic made a tsk sound "Could you please fix my bird, Please please...?" Said the boy, with a tired wish in his mouth. The medic seemed bothered "You are like rain" he said "You have brought thirtyseven dying birds to my kiosk in two weeks. You will grow and you will no longer care about dying birds. I hope the wish follows you to your palace of living birds, I really do, but your world will settle like a windgust with too much sand in it. They crash in front of bananamuffin eating girls way too frequently..." The boy was in the verge of tears "I know, but please, please fix my bird. What do I tell the moon that it believed to be a sharing friend? How could I tell the moon that one of her leaves is gone?.. The state pays for everything and and... it costs you nothing." The bird was falling asleep and...
---...---

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am

BBBBBBBBBB wrote:THE STORY NEVER ENDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:51 pm

:x Ha! Nothing to laugh at! :x Help us instead!

his life was in the little boys hands. The girl was moved, butt then she saw a frightful scene outside the vet-kioskwindow. It rained! It rained birds! And soon the street was full of all kinds of birds. They flapped their wings and their beaks were open as if they sucked for air. There was panic in their eyes and one by one they died. Soon the street was filled with dead birds and it was omniously still and quiet.
People came out of the houses and they were astonished and scared. They had never seen anything like it. "It is the same phenomen as with the fish", someone said,"They just die in thousands and this must be the worlds destruction. This is 2012
now!"
"Maybe it is the aliens that are taking over", said another. "I have read on the Stratohomepage that someone -and a Finn till that,- called Pekka Fucking is behind it all. He is like the devil himself and he has made at least 64 alienchildren here only in Finland."
"Yes", said another, "and there are more to it! I must go home and read that Strato, where they are telling us the truth, that noone else dare to give us.
Why are they all dead, asked the little boy butt the girl had no answer. Is there a way to save us, she thought. Maybe if we could make them allergic to more than sushi? Maybe to us? She rushed to her father and he started to calculate...
"I am sure there must be a way," he said, "I have it somewhere in the back of my brain. Something about the timedimension. Jaja, of course, eureka we must...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:17 pm

:) Jaja. I think I must come in here and explain what then happened since I am not sure that my daughter really understood me. :roll:
"So eureka, eureka, we use the fifth dimension". I told her, "As we know it now, we have three spatial dimensions. Length, width and height. Jaja so far so good!
Butt butt if we think in a hypothetical world we have two more dimensions. Time is the fourth and will be what we usually call timedimension. Then we have the fifth that will be the universaltimedimension. Puh, are you still with me?
Then we have many possibilities and we can do a lot of harm to those fucking Pekkas and their fucking planet. We can use the Universialtime and compact them into small spacedots, where they will be lost. Capisce?
Imagine their planet Excessa as a point that is zero dimensional, because it has no width, length or hight. No dimension at all and take so this non-dimensionalpoint and extrude it and it will differ in size by only length and then you expande this linelength infinitely.
Then as a final step we extrude in direction the first three dimensions and it would cover four dimensional space. Place that on Excessa and you will ruin it. If we give those futureaspects to that damn Pekka, I am sure he will give up his dirty plans about us. Do you understand, my girl?"
"No, not in all details, butt, I trust you, so how do we do that?" The girl looked stunned.
"Pffff! Butt, butt, didn't I just tell you?´We use the fifth dimension. Easy as a dot, Eureca, eureca...
"Butt, butt...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 am

we must need a maschine... a BIG maschine in order to do that. I mean, five dimensions!..."
"Oh no! don't worry my daughter" Said the frisk jolly Mr Hubble "You see these microwave ovens over here? We can use the inner mechanism of these things in order to produce a portal to another dimension! How do you think it cooks food so fast? YES... that's right, little aliens come from the sixth dimension with their little lasers and they shoot your popcorn and they cook miraculously at a nano-level. This all happens so fast and so quick your little eyes can't grasp a thing! But we don't need the sixth dimension! Oh no, we need something smaller, so we just tweak this tiny little screw and capisch! There we go..." Mr hubble always carried a multi-purpose calculator with him. A swiss one with a cork-screw, a screw-driver, a screw-cigar-cutter and a screw-scissor . Everthing he needed. "Now we can bring on those little dots..." He started the microwave-maschine and after some pip-pip sounds, Excessa was transformed into a little dot, with no height, no width and no lenght. Therefore with no mass and no volume and no time. Excessa was everywhere and nowhere at the same time-moment and it was beautiful to watch. "Oh papa, you are a genius... we have solved the problem!..." Everything seemed happy and jolly but then, other pip-pip sounds escaped from the ovens as in a malfunction. "Oh no" Said hubble with not-so-much jolliness "This other little tiny minuscule screw over there... it is, it is tweaked 0.56 degrees to the right and that is pointing to our dimension!" As soon as he finished talking. The local-universe was transformed into a infinite-lenght line in a little boom sound. Then just swish and swish... Just lenght and lenght and no width and no volume...

But they still could talk and when mr Hubble realized what had happened, he said "LOOK look! dear daughter! I AM FINALLY THIN... this is a success after all, yes yes! I am so proud..." he sounded so happy but her daughter who was now a freckled line threw to the infinite was worried "Oh gosh, oh gosh! What have we done...? we must recover our volume and our height... Who could have tweaked that tiny little screw?... and whatever happened with excessa?" And and... then...
---...---

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 am

:lol:
There was a sharp sound from a corner of the room and it grew and grew...Kaboom, kaboom the dot became something ominous in length, width and higth.
"Who do you think,tweaked that little screw? Jaja just that! It was me, Pekka the first and great. The Fucking Pekka as you call me. And now I will show you how fucking I am. I didn't make you pregnant as some idiot in Salvadore, that know nothing, said but NOW I will do it, and you shall bear my son, Pekka the second, my hereditary prince.
Butt first I will put you two in the seventh dimension and it will take away your silly fumbling with the sixth. Bah, here we go."
And with that he pushed another button on the microwave and swisch, swisch it imploded and a rainbow came up. They all became bubbles that floated around.
"Ooops", said Hubble, "I am myself again, butt very small like a dot. Butt what has happenened to my calculator. It is huge. Look, look a sevendimentioned calculator."
"Ooops" said Pekka, "I didn't mean that. Vojne, vojne, something has gone wrong here and we are all getting smaller and smaller. Help, I look like a termite and you as a blackant. And you my dear girl looks like a freckled little lady-bird."
There was a lot of piiip from the now big-big microwave. Piiip... One could hear it was in great pain... Piiip, piiiip,piiippppiiipppiiip....

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 pm

there were a lot of strange color mutations and transfigurations and finally, the world was changed and to the better!. It was heaven and there were no humans ever EVER again, only a wide variety of mammals and lady-birds. Mr Hubble became an ocelot and Pekka became a fierce goat. They could still talk in their animal language that consisted of screams and mating calls. No buildings, no propaganda and no waterbottles. Mr Hubble was puzzled "Where... where is my calculator? I must calculate the improbable probability of this to happen! was there a hidden dimension with no humans whatsoever? How many degrees? HOW MANY?? Is consciousness just another tangible physical dimension? Where does the non-self mutates into a self?!? OH... look at my paws, they feel so strong... I must make calculations with them" and he roamed like a weird-haired ocelot in look for a scientific calculator, he got lost in the roots. But there was no trace of the former-civilization, just trees and trees and some bushes and more animals. He didn't take long to build an abacus made of fossilized bird shit, he stood alone in a corner of the forest... Mr fucking was shocked and ran into the horizon to think of a better dimension-plan. The freckled lady bird spread her wings and enjoyed her new-found freedom. She could become friends with the ants, with the female tigers and all the other avifauna. She was happy and she played at the beaches with the sea-gulls and many other gulls. The world seemed to be perfect, the tigers massacred lambs, spiders poisoned argentinian lions and that's the way Abraxas would have wanted it.

But Pekka was Fucking indeed. His evil machinations were up to date and he was smart. In some days, he had gathered a flock-legion of lambs to conquer this new perfect innocent world. He had used animal propaganda and promised to exile all those goddamned wolves that threatened the farms. They organized and they did it quick, they all made weapons from the crop fields: Pointy deadly corn stems. Their wool, it was covered with steel and they looked like big walking metal scrubs. A war was brewing and the ants spread the word.

"You have to save us" Told a little green ant to the lady-bird freckled, some miles away from the lamb-farm. "I used to be a stock-broker in new york and I won't let this fucking ruin this world." Another red ant was with the green, it was a former man-prostitute and he was also worried, he was making pip-pip sounds out of the despair. The girl tried to calm them down: "Don't worry! That pekka... will not triumph.. and and... My father! he will know what to do... let us go with him." And the two ants mounted into the lady's strong wings and the flew into a misanthrope corner of the snowforest. There was mr Ocelot hubble and he had just invented the fire...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm

:)
"Eureca, eureca. I have just invented the fire. I rubbed two pegs and swisch, swosch there was fire. Now we must look for my calculator. It has to be here somewhere." And si,there it was glittering in the grass. The Ocelot-hubble was happy.
"Now we shall calculate with the dimensions,"He said. "You small ants and you spotted lady-bird come and sit behind my left ear, so I don't tread on you.
And the three creeps crawled up on Ozelot-hubbles ear where they started to sing an anti-antsong.

"We hate to be ants,lala,
We would rather be saints, lala,
We crawl along on our meaningless way, lala,
To pick up meaningless small straws all day, lala
We are little ants and we crawl around,lala
and from us you seldom hear a single sound, lala,
We are quiet and nice,
And not at all like lice.
Laant, laant, laant...

Ocelot-hubble didn't listen. He was far away in his thoughts, "If we first were in the fifth dimension and the alien-scumbag moved us to the seventh, can I put us back to fifth?" Jaja, there was the microwave and he put his left paw on the button at the back. Nothing happened. So he took his right paw and pushed a little harder.
The microwave started to shake and humelihum.

"Jajaja! I'M a microwave and I wave all day,
My dimensionwaves are here to stay,
I was just in number seven,
And that was not some heaven,
So I go back to fifth,
And it will go with a swift".

And the ants fell in,

"We hate to be ants, and the microwave,
our lives we hope he is going to save,
And Ozelot-hubble will make our day,
In dimension five we now can stay,

And simsalabim the ants and the freckled girl fell down from Ozelot-hubbles ear and started to grow. It went fast and when they were normal again they hugged each other in pure joy.
And who, I say who, was that coming towards them, if not the salvadorian poet. "Oh",said the plaitgirl, earlier lady-bird, and blushed. "You haven't been in the story for a while. Welcome back". The poet smiled, "My elephant has...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 am

:lol: :lol:

a strong diarreic infection he got from eating a drunk man's intestine and liver... and and... I had to take care of him. I brought a lot of food into the shed and and then! I became a little cat for a while! Imagine how horrible that was. I had mischievous paws and whiskers and I drank milk and ate rats and cheese. Dogs hated me and I couldn't hug them..." "Oh gosh!" Said the girl "And and! what brings you here?" The salvadorean was worried "Oh, I had to. I'm running away from home. Hastily. Because there was a war, a lamb-war. The local police is clumsy and they couldn't fight against the million lambs that invaded my country! Who would do such a thing? My house is destroyed and my elephant escaped and now he is on a not-so healthy killing spree. Also! I have homeworks: An assignment, to watch the skies and wait for a mustache shaped cloud, take pictures and write a critique about the perfectness of god's winds shaping vapour in the distance... and that sounds hard. I have seen many waterbottle shapes... but mustaches!" The girl then said "I have exactly what you need...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :)

butt you seem not to know it.Fishliveroil and nomnomnom. I have both those distinguished preparats in my home. So follow me, my dear poet, and I will solve all your problems. First! Don't worry about the lambwar. It seems to have settled down and the lambs are peacful and white again, as lambs shall be. It was just a youthrevolt from the repressed minority with less controll. Now they have a lambdeclaration on paper and are allowed to bääa or määa as much and where they want. Peace in El Salvador also, butt since you are here now, I would be happy if you stayed a while. We can have a lot of fun, don't you think?
Butt first we have to take care of your homeworks. I have seen at least twelve mustacheclouds-with white strokes of snow at the tips here yesterday, and I am sure they will come back. I will also help you with yoúr essay about Godwinds because they don't exist. The winds we have here are made by the devil and the excess of develish vapourformations is enorm just now.
The rest of our time we can spend with the piano and we can play together again, as we did in some earlier post. It was fun! And I have now a new father. Hubble 2. He is also interested in jazz so prepare yourself for Coltrane and Monk. I think the new one is some clone of the older, butt he is rather nice and one can never have to many fathers in this cruel world"
That was a long speech for the blushing girl and the poet was moved by her generosity. He was just about to answer, when there was a roar, as if thousands of big buffalos were galloping against them. And who was the biggest and some sort of humanlike of all the buffels if not...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am

A thin man who had a pretty face... he had his stare turned upside down and inside out and he saw to his inside. He said:

"I am an old page,
I am a bird made of honey,
and then a crystal,
and then just light."

And then the buffalos had wings, the buffalo wings, and then it was neither his or her home, nor his or her country, but then, then it was a hospital where they called everyone sick and the patients were not sick. It was a very erased hospital but it was there, like an old book on the shelf or the tired forest-keeper. The doctors though, they made fun of the sleeping's fragileness from the height of their glasses and books. They would laugh at anyone who woke up and suddenly asked about death. They did because they knew it wasn't their matter. "Try to ask an ant about wings" they thought, followed by a "Haha" and then they would take notes on their wooden boards. They were clown-doctors and they wore black scrubs, like a hell-receptionist. The walls are white and the bedsheets are white. The sleeping look like the photograph of a flower with lens overexposure, or just a flower. And the doctors stare at them, as if they need to laugh. Some others just look busy, needles in their hands and a lot of books on their arms. And then they wake up, the patients. It is almost noon, and it looks they like to keep the windows closed, it is hard to see the walls from here and the hospital paintings. A machine was by the side and it had an oscilloscope and some complicated knobs, it looked busy as a bee inside a flower. He couldn't ask anything, but she could, because she didn't have a buffalo stomp on the neck, just next to the vocal chord. A major one. He only had the dominant now.. and no one could talk without a resolution.

Then she woke up and asked, sat on the white bed, "Why are we here? We are not sick! We were talking and talking about something, but my head hurts... I can't remember what! but but! it was something absolutely not worthy of this illegal buffalo abduction! Let us go..." And then a man who had the voice of a flute and it answered "Sure sure!. Haha! We do make mistakes once in a while and well, with you we made a mistake. We have examined every sound that comes alongside with your voice. And oh, it is so beautiful, absolutely nothing wrong with that! Lots and lots of glorious majors... You can go. But haha! Your friend, he is absolutely going to need our help! His voice only is where there's a river and we must change that! He is also a little doll that unravels his own seams. That's dangerous! one day he will awake as a dirtdish towel and a dog will use him as a temporal bed... not good" Some blackscrubed man took her outside the hospital that was a cloud. A big gray cloud with only one entrance. The cloud took off and left a big trace of light butterflies and black moths.

It was a forest. It was noon and then through the flying animal-leaves she saw a man with a pretty face and he said...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 pm

"Hi there plaitgirl. As you can see I have a very pretty face and I am actually a coming moviestar. We are going to make a movie about wolves and aliens in Finland and I got the headfigure-part. His name is Pekka Nurmi and I am doing some research about him. I have read a good deal on Stratoforum and he seems to be a rather controversial person. He will be a great challenge for me."
"Oh, I understand" said the now even more blushing girl, "You will have informations from me? But( and here I at last stop the idiotic doubble-butt.) I am rather negative and I see him as a very unpleasant scoundrel, to put it mildly. It is very difficult for me to be objective. He was/is a devil, imitating a human and you are far to handsome to play him. But on the other hand he has some alien-sex-appeal and there are at least 64 children in Finland with his anti-sushi-gens. So maybe you can do it anyway"...

"Ja,ja, and now I have a real tough question for you. From Universal Film. Would you like to play the girl that seems to have got so on his mind? It would be absolute great.
If the poor girl could have disappeared to anothere planet, she had. She blushed so deep that you couldn't even see her freckles and her plaits fell apart when she bent her head. She was stunned and silent.
The handsome actor became worried. "Vojne, vojne as you say here. How are you? If you really want we can use your friend the Salvadorian poet as the young galant hero, but we hope in that case that he can behave, as an adult and not fuck dogs and shit rainbows everywhere."
The girl smiled happily. "Oh Yes, he will be perfect. He has almost grown out of both the dograping and the shitting and we can ask him. He sits at the cafe around the corner.
And there he was. But would he give up his meagre and missunderstood, but free, poetlife and be a commercialistic slave for the big filmindustry. He...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:21 pm

was however in dire need of money and a home alone in a cee-tee. They both agreed and the pretty faced actor took them right away to the big mustached producer. The mustache seemed unreal but it was luring. He told them in the set with mugs vast of coffee, he laughed funnily and said: "Oh we are going to start, today!. And and... Look at this young girl and this young man. They're perfect! Let us prepare for the Excessa scene... you will play harvester and and and... put on this dress. This young man we'll use..." The days passed by and the filming went wonderful and it was over in about six weeks and six days of hard hard work. It took place in the exotic woods of Vilnius and the fauna took part in the scenes delightfully. A bear couple even danced for one playful scene and the birds sang in a big forest-musical. The movie was finished and so the editing. It was very promising and everyone on the set was excited. The salvadorean's voice was a bit changed but no one seemed to notice and it didn't affect the poem readings. The movie was set to be released by february and they couldn't wait. The day finally arrived as a butterfly in the hands of a dessert wanderer and they all went to the premier with tuxedos and dresses. The shitpoet was suffocating the whole night. After that night, they crashed into the walls of fame, violently. They appeared on all the baltic and finnish newspapers the next day and they were nominated to oscars every day. One of the reviews the next day said:

"THE BEST MOVIE OF THE CENTURIES.
It comes every two-hundred years or so. It was pleaded extensively and yesterday the constelations put an end to the prayers and let three stars thread through the mighty skies and crash against one of the Vilnius movie theater's screens. It finally came in the year 2011, the story of love betrayal and sex... the story of Pekka Nurmi, a lonely uncomprehended zoophiliac with a modest house on the outskirts of Russland, played by an astonishingly handsome man, and his friends: the innocent Harvester von Nurmi and Plaited von Nurmi played by the same freckled Finnish actor. Don Hubble played by a newfound strange-haired talent and finally the third-worlder Shit Mcshit, played by a funny looking salvadorean with a big smile and a great voice. This story has captivated millions in days... teenagers and octogenarians, men and woman.... The scenes pendulate amongst the most violent and passionate sex scenes that end over delicate landscapes full of love and emotions: love, hatred, betrayal, poems, tears and laughter... A movie for the new generations to come, a masterpiece. This reviewer can just say: Bravo!

6/5"

The phones didn't stop ringing and the love letters didn't stop filling the mailboxes. In the following weeks, their lives were changed and they couldn't go to the local market without getting slammed by a tide of obnoxious fans that wanted letters from them or even a cup of coffee sometime.. They had to use extreme measures and and they moved to a little home in the outskirts of the cee-tee. There they lived secluded: the pretty faced, the mustached, the plaited and the shitted. The pretty faced seemed to be in heaven, he enjoyed his position of star in the night skies. The freckled and the shitter however...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh dear! Funfun! But what on earth is a zoophilar? Someone who phils on zoo?

were a bit thoughtful, where they sat close together in a corner. The whole world saw them as THE romantic love-pair and the section for PR ordered them to keep that image. They had done so many love and sexscenes that they didn't know if they were in love for real or not. But now they were bored and the poet complained.
"I haven't written a poem for month and you haven't done a single equation. All those stupid parties are killing me."
The girl nodded. "We ought to have read the small prints in that contract, before we signed it. Now we are like in the films leadtheme, "Prisoners of love".
They looked at each othere and laughed. Then they started to sing the song that tormented the world.

Prisoners of Love,
You and I are Prisoners of Love,
And we didn't know,
That we would be Prisoners of Love.

You and me,
Will not be free,
We will stay and be,
Priiissoonneers of Lööövve

The public was very enthusiastic and the producer talked to them. "Oh my little lovebirds. You sang to my heart and we have big plans for you two. First we will shoot Pekka-Alien 2, a catastrophemovie, and then a new Shakespeare-version of Sound of Music, where our Juliet comes from a werewolffamily and Romeos father is Juliet's grandfather, or was he some godfather a la Corleone, I don't remember now. Rather complicated, but with much love and sex. And since you both sing so beautifully we will follow this up with a lot of records. The world is thirsty for you two now, and we shall give them drinks.
"No,no please," said the girl. "Not Sound of Music. I hate that drivel. I refuse!"
"Haha," smirked the producer."You can't protest. Contract is contract and you have seen our cadre of lawyers..."
"Huh", groaned the two in chorus and...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 am

:)

They agreed to make just a couple of scenes with a frown. In about 7 days of 24 hours a day filming, it was finished and everything passed with no major incidents, except for that waterbottle... but but this time they were no stars that threaded through the heavens. Pekka II was starred by another handsomer man who was popular at the moment. But the critiques were merciless. They said:

"WHEN THE SHIT DESCENDS FROM HEAVEN
After the comets come the shit tails and the rains of shit that invade our cee-tees. Yesterday was no exception and the Pekka II that had great expectations surely striked harder and faster than a plague of black moths on a crop-field. It was late at night in Vilnius, and at the middle of the presentation a sigh of disgust was almost general in the room. The cold sex scenes this times were as passionate as two flies fucking on your windshield. The new Nurmi was now an Italian and his accent ruined the characters cold attitude. "Capish" is surely not in goat keepers's vocabulary and the similitudes with shakespeare and Kundera are just shameful misrepresentations and inexperience.. The landscapes of delicate feelings now turned into pus that oozes from open wounds. The plot is uncaptivating at all and the pregnancy scene is just far two pushing... In the opinion of this reviewer, good things don't last for long! And some things like this shouldn't just be frowned upon, they speak of decadence.

0.5/5

P.S.: The movie was so derogatory against common aesthetic sense that we will humbly save you troubles and disgust: Pekka dies in the end."

The mustached was crushed... "GODdamnit" You could hear him "God god god... I knew, I knew that graveyard scene was not correctly prepared. I mean!... on a tomb! God! Who had that idea...!? Oh god, now I am ruined and it is your fault. You two, you had frowns all the time. And now your frowns have become my misery! Raus raus raus!" And they were fired violently from the humble set. There they encountered with a tide of fan who were now not looking for coffee or some nice chit-chat but they were now violent towards them. The citizens, with sticks and rocks, demanded stoning in vilnius, and not of the happy kind. The general turmoil resembled a strike on a third world country, there were robberies and and fire everywhere. Even the local police force joined in and destroyed some cars... meanwhile, the freckled had to run run and run and the shitpoet was there to protect her. They fled from the cee-tee through the pitch-dark forests until they finally arrived to...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm

:( Oh dear, oh dear! How depressing! It feels like the end of something. :cry: Innocence? :cry: Love? :cry: Adventure? :cry: Escapism? :cry:

Helsinki airport, where else? The two moviestars were no longer a pair of "Prisoners in love". They were two illusionfree and disappointed young people, that had got a heavy wake-up from life.
"Up like a sun and down like a pancake", said the girl, "But I am so grateful over that we escaped the freaking, "Sound of Music". I would have hated to make Juliet and sing those songs".
"Jaja, my Romeo would have said to you, "My Juliet you are the sun, but you and I are past our dancing days". Huh! Among the goats that were left after Pekka. "See how she leans her cheek upon her hand, oh that I were a glove upon that hand", when you were milking one of those damn goats.
"Ha ha!, the girl remembered too well her reply. "Oh, Romeo, refuse your name and deny your father, he is my dear grandpapa, or I will no longer be a Corleone"
"Yes, that would have been something for the critics to devour. It had been even worse than Pekka 2. But now I feel free and I am going back to Salvador and write many poems, that I will dedicate to you and all we have gone through together. And I feel that I will regrade and start with the dogs and rainbows again. It feels like a dammed need."
"Oh dear, oh dear. But I am sure your poems will be masterpieces, and I will make some beautiful equations, in your honour. But there is your Salvadorecloud. By by dear adventure-friend!"
Away he went and the girl waved and waved as long as she could see the cloud sailing westwards over the blue sky. There were big salty tears on her freckled cheeks and she remembered one of the repliks from the movie that never was.

Parting is such sweet sorrow,

That I shall say good by, till it be morrow.

But, but, she couldn't agree, how much she even tried...So...

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Did someone say THE SOUND OF MUSIC???? :bandit:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 am

:lol: Ja, someone did! That idiotproducer had hoped to make a new pekoralmovie of Sound of No-Music with Romeo and Juliet and I am sure it had been as horribel as the first one. :lol:

Edit: And don't try that "sillytalk" again! :x

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 pm

What a surprise! I thought no one else read this AT ALL :shock:

...so she had to resort to the most difficult equations not even Mr Hubble could have ever dreamt of resolving. But while she discovered new mathematical principles, the people hadn't calmed down at all and helsinki was also in chaos and turmoil, like a dream theater forum full of Portnoys. They looked and looked around for pekka in angry mobs since he was the character that had defamed all finland in the eyes of the world. The EU kicked the country out of it because of international war threats and the political imbalance. Now, the mobsters were at parties in the malls and they assaulted the coffee stands that sold colombian coffee. They rode with bikes and hoods and they screamed at the other waves of people that were also in look for pekka. In about two weeks the whole population had been reduced to just one million habitants because they fought each other to death like in a metal concert. And pekka was nowhere to be found... One peaceful day, the girl was happy that she had solved a one meter long equation and she went out for a walk. She was hopping happily through all the wrecked burnt cars and the shattered glass. She was also singing loudly so she didn't hear the bikes at all when they came silently through the corners. So she had to be surprised... she was cornered and a big tall man was asking questions all of a sudden. She had to be happy still because they weren't looking for her but for pekka fucking. She could still hop happily to her home if she just told them he was distilling alcohol on a mill a couple of miles away. But butt... would she do it? Throw pekka directly and violently into the merciless claws of destiny? The way you throw little things cartparts buckets or cutlery or whatever you find lying around into the abyss of the unforgiving? A little dog into a crocodile cage on your local zoo and the croco hasn't eaten in days? Water into a steaming volcano?...

Of course she would! And she offered to lead them there even. But the mob saw she was happy and they didn't want to interrupt her hopping or her equationing. They left hastily in the hunt and she continued to hop and hop to her happy home to try a meter-and-a-half long one on the new chalkboard she had just stolen. But who was there on her little home sitting on the coffee table with a coffee mug but Mr Fucking himself? He welcomed her with a big smile and she said "Oh fucking gosh! Not the coffee! not MY coffee!..." she looked angry and then she said: "What?! What are you doing here? a mob is looking for you and and.. oh no... they are going to be angrier when they don't find you on the mill distilling that vomitive thing you squeal for! We have to run, they will be here in any minute." And then someone knocked on the door imperatively... Pekka stood up and and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 am

:lol: Ja, I was as surprised as you when I saw Kosmos post, but I think he has some sort of radar for "Sound of Music". And besides him we surely are alone here, so let us welcome him as our guest...

said,"-Hallo there mr Hubble,"-As you can see I am together with your precious daughter again and this time I will take her with me to Excessa. That shitfilm "Prisoners in love" was pure fiction and has nothing to do with reality. The shitpoet can go to hell. She is mine and the lovestory between them was fake."
-"Are you talking about me, mister Allergic?" It was the poet that came through the door. He had grown a beard and locked more adult than before.
The girl sighed and blushed in a silly way. -"Oh, you are back. How did it go with the dogs and the rainbows?"
-"To tell you the truth, I am rather fed up with dogs now and I got a mail from Kosmo, you know him, the Sound of Music-lover. He had seen Pekka Fucking in Helsinki and I got suspicious and took a cloudtaxi, so here I am to your service.
-"Hohoho", laughed Pekka,-"And how will you help her? In a few minutes I, and your Prisoner-in-love-girl, will be beamed up to Excessa.
-"Noo, you wont", A new guy came in. It was Kosmo and he was Finnishangry.-"No alienscumbag is going to kidnap a Finnish girl out in space."
He turned to the poet,-"Come on. We toss him out!"
And they did throw Pekka Fucking, with his head first, through the closed window out on the street.
It was from the second floor. Oops!
Pekka screamed like a slaughtered pig and Harvester4 that was waiting outside rushed to his help.
-"Those damn Stratoforumners", She was really, really angry and an angry Harvester4 is not a playmate for anyone. She came into the room as a furie and she pushed the two guys heads together with a big bang. They were out before five and to no use at all.
Öhubble hade not interfered, but when he saw the two heroes on the floor he decided to do something, so he grabbed Harvesters nose with his ironhand and twisted it two turns.
-"Aj,aj," screeched Harvester,-"My nose, my nose. Are you crazy old jazzy. And how did you know that my nose is my Achilles'heel? Ajajajaj."
She stumbled out to Pekka Fucking that still was wimping on the street. But now with all Helsinkis leisure-committee around him, commenting his situation.
-"Vojne, vojne, those forumers are just to much. They have hunted me high and low through all the neverending story and I think...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 am

I am going to rest for a while! Maybe... maybe I'll become a farmer, a good farmer and I then will have 5 more children?... what do you say dear Harvy? That sounds like a good plan, huh?" Miss Harvy was indeed flattered, she blushed and blushed and said "Five..? I mean five? I can take five! even seven even though that's a weird time signature... but but! Anything for you! How will we name them? Oh losh, oh losh... I have so many plans. Let's call the girls "Idea" and our sons "Islands" that way people will think we are poetic and really really cool and prog. Losh! then we will have cribs for all of them and we'll live near a lake and near the farm... they will live with the chickens and play with them and they will be swans and they will be geniuses and they will defeat that fucking hubble in their calculators... imagine! OH I am blushing. Let's leave this fucking forum once and for all!" In her rather long speech, pekka smiled and smiled thinking of all the children-essays they would have. Then he stood up and took her in his finnish-strong arms and they both ran into the horizon distilling love and pure raw emotions.

"Gosh..." Said the girl... "He is finally done with all this coffee stealing and passion interplay! Let us hope so! For now, let us all go and get new coffee! that fucking did drank a big mug..." And Kosmo the shitbearded and the freckled went to the local shitmarket that was desolated and there was a lot for them to pick from. Chilean, African and chinese. Kosmo was a really nice guy and he said "After this, you can all come to my northern finland castle and we can play three-way chess. A new game I just invented!" They were all happy and choose salvadorean coffee just to please the bearded. They went to the castle in bikes the freckled lended to the two wanderers. They arrived hoping that the coffee didn't end up in violent diahrrea. They arrived to the castle and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm

:lol: I have a feeling, that you don't love Fucking (!) so, by, by Pecka. But for how long?

There was a lot to do in the castle-"Will you help me with the ten gold-towers", asked Kosmo. So they all klimbed up and started to polish, till the towers shone in the sun.
From the height they had a fantastic outlook. Trees,trees,trees, as far as they could see. And in the distance there was a flock of doglike animals.
-"What can that be," asked the girl.-"Maybe vofvofs for you dear?
The animal sang the wilderness song and Kosmo exclaimed-"Hear, hear, it is like the sound of-ah you know what I mean-the scene where Maria walks alone and the wind-violins play and she sings, "The hills are alive with the sooouuund of muuussiccc". He couldn't keep back his enthusiasm and started to roar on top of his voice. And over the wood, the Mariasong made a wave like a nature-catastrophe.
The wolves-yes it was wolves-stopped abruptly in their steps. They looked petrified!
-"God grief", said the alfa-wolf,-"The sound of music, the singing wolfeaters signaturemelody. We must hide in the old badgercave."
And they ran as fast as they could shivering with fear.
Now an old skinny bear came walking towards the castle. He was almost deaf so he hadn't heard Kosmo.
-"And what have we here," he muttered to himself,"a golden castle. That would suit me as hibernating-den bearking as I am."
Kosmo had stopped his scary singing, but when he saw the bear he started again and when the big animal came closer he heard the Mariasong clearer and clearer.
-"Huh I can't believe my old bearears, but that sounds like the wolfeaters signature. God Lord I must run...
And away he leaped as fast as his bearlegs could bear(!) him.
-"Why did you scare those friends, Kosmo," complained the poet, that was an animal-lover. I would have liked to play with them.
-"But, but," stuttered Kosmo, "I have some aquariumfishes you can use.
-"Blä, I don't like fish, said the poet acidly.
-"I have an idea," said the girl and blushed,-"Can't you ask the twins, Ro and Bo, to come here. They are so funny and they can imitate others and do pranks. It would be so fun!" She blushed. Again!
-"Jaja", Kosmo hesitated.-"But aren't they a bit...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:03 am

mischievous and and... childish? Imagine what they would do to my expensive curtains!" But it was too late since the girl had already summoned Ro and then Bo using pagan poetry and some septagrams. The twins were there and they started a pissing competition, Ro was an expert and he pissed on 4 curtains per minute. It was really entertaining to watch but Kosmo was Northernfinnishmad and he was trying to hit them with thick sticks they two little things were really dexterous and they evaded the swings and pissed at the same time, it was such a beautiful coordination work, it seemed like a ballet presentation . After a while it was useless and the mansion was full of piss. They all went outside and they formed a circle and Kosmo was no longer mad because he had servants who would clean all the odour. They made a fire and they held hands while singing The sound of music in the finnish woods, a choir of wolves batoned by Kosmo was nearby and they all had perfect howl-pitches. The girl was reluctant but she sang and sang until the dawn.

Bo was also into paganism and he and the girl made the most diverse summonings and Thorpoetry reading. All this while everyone else slept hugging each other firmly by the fire. It was a lot of fun and they summoned, oh, so many Jews. One of the summonings went wrongly wrong and and then former US senator Richard Brevard Rusell Jr. arose from the magical ashes with a big big knife and a big big thirst for blood. He stood up screaming and moaning and yielding an enormous piece of cutlery, a 7 inches turkey-knife, american thanksgiving edition. He chased all of the now awoken firecampers. The chase was fierce and he wouldn't give in at all. The knife made swoosh and swoosh until it hit one of the trees and got stuck "Not again!" Moaned Mr Rusell. Only then the shitpoet finally grabed a rock and threw it into the head of the former senator, propelling him against the ground in cadaver form. The sighs from relief were there in a moment and they started planning another hand-holding session... but but! what was that moving and wallowing in the magic ashes but...
---...---