Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm

:lol: I don't think Kosmo or the twins are with us now, so we can write whatever we want. Haha!

and there was a little Shrew-a Soricomorpha-and not an Elephant-Shrew, no,no. This longnosed thing was an Etruscian-shrew.
-"What is this Etruscian doing here?,"said Ro to Bo."It comes from North-Africa and gosh he looks lonely.
-"Lonely?", said Bo to Ro,"Look behind you!"
Hups! There were thousands and thousands of longnosed creatures and all had the same goal. The twins! The poor guys was soon full of the climbing and piiiping animals. They nibbled small pieces of them, with their sharp teeth, but as soon as they had tasted, they started to spit and hiss. Soon they were back on the ground again and now organizing a shrew-train for a walk to the castle.
Bo and Ro ran as fast as they could to warn Kosmo.
-"The shrews are coming", roared Bo. -"Yes, yes" cried Ro,"The shrews are marching again! Close all doors and windows for the invasion".
Like an army they came and you could hear that they sang with their small piiipi voices. Their little chewing mouths were wide open and the song sounded like this...

Taramtaram taramta tum,
The shrews small feet sounds, bum, bum ,bum,
We sing our longnosed song, sum,sum,
We are not wise, but neither dum,
Tararamtaram, taramtaflum,
In egypth, from were we cum,
They build big pyramids, pum,pum,pum,
In northern land there are no plum,
So we must search our food in castle-spum,
Taramtaramta ramtatrum,
We march along with drum, drum, drum...

Kosmo closed the moat, just in time and the shrews didn't like to swim, so they stayed outside. But they got angrier and angrier and what does an angry shrew do? Yes he shrieks and it is so bloodcurling and terrible, that no human can stand it without being mad. So the "soundofmusiclover", the bearded poet, the freckled girl and the two mischievous guys put pluggs in their ears and ran to the nosoundroom and closed the hermetical door.
In that room was a strange wall and the always curious twins pushed a secret button. The wall creaked and started to rotate and there was a long dark passage that...

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am

In the northern finnish woods there is a old man living in loghouse. His name is kosmo. He had a collection of over 9,000 vuvuzelas and shrew princes along with a few black slaves under his bed. While Ro and Bo are eating bar-b-q- sauce ontop of the roof of his finnish log cabin, Jesus unleashes the power of a thousand suns. The black men, the shrews, the Ro and Bo were dancing around their pentagrams and hexagrams and starting to play Finnish humppa music while kosmo brings his shotgun out with a bottle of piss that was disguised as a bottle of milk. They decided to go fishing with the shrews after they shot them with kosmos shotgun. They used the shrews as bait and the bar-b-q sauce as bait. The black men were not very happy about this situation. Jesus had to be restrained from the police officers in northern finland but there are none in northern finland. So Jesus then buys kosmo an old mansion from nothern finland and gives him his favorite servant satan to serve kosmo on hand and knee for all eternity. He sings his battle cry:
----------------------------------
Today you gave me a shrew
Today you gave me a Jesus
You ate all my Surströmming
What did I expect?
They play satanic war rituals ontop of my roof and eat hot sauce
Humppa music for the Jesus of all eternity
Ultimate milk jugs caressing the darkeness
We will find out what is in your milk jug
It is probably not milk
---------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0

Post by AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 am

and then kosmo went to hide in the woods with his wolf pack and they all took a piss in the river together...suddenly they heard a noise..."OH NOES" they said "ITS BIGFOOT...RRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 am

:roll:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:43 pm

So many new friends :shock: :shock: :shock:

But butt... we just had met Jesus and Kosmo's milk-shotgun was a bit rusty so when they tried to shoot it against the shrew invaders that crawled into the house from the windows, it didn't quite work. It was the only gun they had so the shrews took over and neither Kosmo or Jesus was very pleased. Jesus seemed upset "This was my mansion..." he said, with tears in his bearded face "Finally I had a mansion, oh father! Why don't you let me have a mansion?" And he cried and cried. Kosmo was not that upset and was really a non-believer so he asked "Um... who are YOU anyways? You are bearded and you cry and cry. Wouldn't you be a shitpoet gayversion? And and.... why do you want my mansion!? It was all full of piss and nothing good could come out of it.. I am over it now" And he was rolling his eyes all the time... " :roll: :roll: :roll: " He made. Jesus stopped crying blood tears and he said "I am not a poet, I am your saviour and your friend. But you must give me a mansion so I can manage your salvation in a proper manner. GIVE. ME. A. Mansion!.... with no shrews" And his eyes were looking into the heavens pleading for divine interference. Kosmo was a good guy and he said "You must stand up. I believe you and I will grant you my mansion if you say it will bring me this 'salvation' you speak of. But I am finnish and you have to explain your contract fakts so I can guarantee this is a win-win situation." Jesus agreed with the finnish logic and took a bird from the ground. "Shrewcus Pocus" he said and poof, after a magic shop smoke screen, a nose twitching shrew appeared in his arms looking around in awe. The little guy looked different and not as mischievous as the ones invading the mansion. Kosmo was shocked and so was RO and BO who had been witnessing the powers of the bearded man. The three of them were converted in the poof and they agreed inmediatly and all four of them began to work firmly on the mansion for powerful Jesus. The shrew was freed and he walked and walked into the forest.

There he found the freckled who was with the shit poet and some birds. His nose gently caressed her hand with a gentle nose-touch like a surprise. She saw it and she remembered her lost love for animals and how they warmed her heart in the cold laplandmansion colds. "Oh no, oh no" she exclaimed "Look at this sad shrew and how his nose goes up and down like a tired tidal landscape. His shore looks lonely and his eyes!... They are like two moons on the horizon. There must be something that unsettles him in this cold and arid. We must get him out of this, maybe he is the product of a bad magic trick and he is here just by mistake of the constelations." She looked and looked for a shrewtag all over the poor sad animal but she found nothing. The salvadorean had a new pair of eyes and said "But! look look! in his tail..." and there it was, an adresse and a telephone number right next to a Made in Germany label. All printed harshly next to the shrew but. "Gosh!" Said the girl "They are making sad shrews in there now? What a thing... Berliner it says! but but we need to get this little friend out of here and make him happy. We need to get him to his home, in Berlin. Come with me bearded poet!" And they did. They said goodbye to Jesus and all their friends who were now tethered in a gigantic cross construction and shrew extermination. From the cold land they headed for Helsinki and it's airport in a bliss. She carried the lonely shrew in her arms and she jumped around and sang a song for the little one:

"Dies ist die Berliner Luft, Luft, Luft...
Soo with ihrem holden Durch, durch, durch..
Atmen in dem duft duft duft...!
Ja ja ja!
Auf keinen Fall!... nur Ihr verpufft, pufft, pufft.."

The salvadorean didn't understand a thing and he just...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 pm

:lol: :lol: A new chapter in the Storys story. Welcome...
And we have to stay a while more in Kosmos castle even if we almost were in Berlin.

said-"Oh, sorry, oh I forgot my poem-note-book, so we must go back to Kosmos castle."
And there was a surströmmingsparty going on. The tins had been open and put in the sun for ten days and it had an eardeafening smell.
-"It smells like heaven", said Bo, where he sat by the log-fire, in the old log-castle, with golden towers.
-"Kyllä, kyllä", said Ro, that was so proud over his knowledge in Finnish-he had learnt four more words.
The bearded poet was quiet. He hated sour-walrus-shit as he called it and ate his watermelon in the open window, to escape the odour.
There was a blizzard going on outside and the snow came in, in big gusts. From under Kosmos bed there was some complain-complain,-"We hate open windows in snow-hurricans," It was the yet not passed away shrewprince and the black slaves that protested.-"JäJÄ tss too cool here, clöse the window, shitfucking pöt or we vill fucking kill and chew you."
But now happened something strange. A thin shadow came up from under the bed and it talked with a Washington DC-accent. -"Hallo, what is going on here? I live in the worlds most mighty capital and I expect some respect( Oh Rhyme). I use to have nomnomnom at this time and here it stinks of some rotten fish. Jaja, I AM invisible and it is normal-for me. So now I want my waffles! Where is the freckled girl?"
-"Sorry, I sit here in the corner", blushed the girl. "My friend forgot his poembook, so we had to come back and now the storm hinder us from breathing Berliner-luft-luft-luft...But I am grateful as long as we don't have to listen to that damn Sound of music on repeat."
In another corner Jesus started to show his heaven-light.-"If you believe in me i can destroy the CD-player and stop the storm", he said and stretched out his arms over the player.
-"No, heavens beware." Kosmo was upset.-"Spare my soundofrecord at least..."
Now one of the slaves a black-black muslim talked with his most menacing voice,-"Christ, how stupid can you be? Tss Mohammadmaster that rules and stilles the storms and also regulates the number of virgins for each of us. Isnt it Muhammad in the window, by the way, or is it Bigfoot?"
-"Help, help, help, screamed the Bearded, Kosmo, Rob and Bob, all the yet not dead shrews and Jesus...
But the girl smiled and bluched. Again!
-"Oh no. No it is not any Bigfootmohamma that is...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:54 pm

If you insist :lol:

it is... it is, yes, my dear father ÖHubble who bears a new invention!" Mrbighubblehammad entered the room and looked as happy as Tesla "Oh my friends! I heard you were trapped in this lapped lonely corner of the world and I've come with this new Longhair pills not for the ill. It makes your hair go poof and every tiny pore gets the thickest, longest and durable of hairs. Just look at me! I could laugh at that blizzard lizards..." He handed a basket of chocolate-like pills. Hubble's hair was surely something, he looked amazing and his eyes could barely be seen at all, he looked like a gigantic mop with snow, a snow-mop. The salvadorean stopped his mellow watermelon eating in one of the corners and jumped out interested in Bighubble's exposition, he was the first one to try the pill. Pooof poof! it was heard when he swallowed, he had hair everywhere and it looked warm as a lapland fox. "Young man, young man! You have what it takes to become my ASSistant..." said Hubble proudly. Now everyone on the room was interested in the pills, they murmured, even the blushing corner girl. "I trust my vater... and and although I simply LOVE this sour Stromming, I want to get out of this muhammad-nigger bedroom. I forgot about that poor soul-crushed shrew!" so she took a pill in a bliss and poof, she looked like a polar bear. Then came the protests. Jesus was first and his beard looked unsettled and obtuse... "This is unsettling and obtuse" he said "Where do you get your evil powers from!? This is unnatural and immoral! Hair should be normal hair. Long hair is for metal-pagans and farm animals..." The nigger muslim was second and he was weilding a car wrench he took from the mansion dangerously "Allah forbids this. The snow storm will pass when he settles his menstruation periode and christ stops being an idiote. You will hear about my bomb-in-bume special offers soon!" But the protests were not heard of... soon they all took the pills. Ro and Bo transformed poofingly into twin laughing sheeps. They were happy and they bää'd all the time. Then it was Kosmo who transformed into the fiercest of wolves.

Now everyone but the nigger, the DC shadow and the Christ were animals. The warm fox bearded wanted to depart to berlin right away now that they had hair jackets for the blizzard but the freckled polar bear said "No no! let us not be disrespectful! Let's play around and enjoy this mighty strooming, look at the texture! and and, that luft! it smells, oh, so good" So they did stay for a while in long haired animal form. They participated in sniffing competitions and skiing challenges. They hunted shrews for fun and ate shrew stromming in their free nights. But Hubble hadn't tested the pill's side effects and after some days they started feeling dizzy... poof poof poof was heard one night and they all...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm

:lol: :lol: That was fun. :lol: :lol: I would never have thought that my father was out in that weather without a coat... :roll:

listened and first thought, that it was the wild storm shaking the castle in its foundations, but soon they understood that the scary poffings came from them. The muslimnigger was the highest poffer.So he thought he was a suicide-bomber and roared,-"Jihad, jihad, virgins, virgins...
Jesus raved about his father in heaven that didn't give a shit. The twins were sure that this was their last prank, so they promised to never put up penises or dildos on any forum again. The poet lost not only his fur but also his with great struggle grown beard and made a beautiful lost-beard-poem, but forgot it in the same minute.
The girl lost her polarbearfur in big cuts and she blushed more than ever. Kosmos wolf disappeared and he looked exactly as before. The invisible man took no pill and was invisible all the time. He couldn't understand why all this people suddenly ran around naked.
And they had one more thing in common. They were furious at Öhubble and scorned him wildly while they tried to find their old clothes.
Butt Öhubble had no regrets.- "Mankind has to try and make mistakes," he said. "Every coin has a backside. I had no idea that those furs would fell off so soon and I am sorry, but such is life for a calculator. Mistakes are my right!"
"I have another pill that I would try on you while we are at it. It makes you invisible and if we ask our nomnomnom-friend under Kosmos bed I hope he will tell us how it is. I know that my daughter has written a paper about their relation, since she is one of the few that can see him.Will you please come forward mr. Abyss."
And to everyones big surprise the shadow crawled up and they could see him,
-"Gosh, said the poet,"I thougt he was something the Freckled found up, but he is, he actually IS.
And the invisible talked and said...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

:x :x :x :x
Haven't you more important things to do than this SHIT? Daughter! :x :x :x :x :pissed2: :pissed3: :owned1: :owned1: :uzi: :uzi: :user:

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

:pop:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Hubble86 wrote::x :x :x :x
Haven't you more important things to do than this SHIT? Daughter! :x :x :x :x :pissed2: :pissed3: :owned1: :owned1: :uzi: :uzi: :user:

NO!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 pm

MrHubble looks a bit upset :lol: :lol: . Butt! an invisiblemen is waiting for an introduction...

He spoke yes, infront of the expectating room, they all looked in awe at something they couldn´t see quite well. ¨You all must know me...¨ he said, in the most luring of voices ¨I play the piano very well even though I am invisible. They call me Stockhausen and I am at your service. You are a enviyable part of specimens. You know, it is wery seldom when I get to have a nice chat with someone this interesting, being invisible is not nice, oh no, but it also has, oh, somany advantages... The corner girl has caught my atenttion since I saw her from the corner of the bed´s shadow, then I slipped oustide with the grace of a shadow and then I slipped once again by her side in the corner so I could have a better look, oh... it is truly a work of perfection and art and progressiveness and I have been staring at THAT for as long as you have been hairy animals and then the pill diahrrea disgusting bleh!. Oh but now, I can watch you silently, mydear mädschen... and there´s little you can do to stop your photons from being reflected and hitting my undetermined eyes.¨ The girl was scared and the whole room was scared, there was a non-positioned man in the room and they were under his evil mist cape´s will. He could touch anyone in the nose at will and they wouldn´t be able to defend themselves.

But but then. When the lights seemed to vanish for Kosmo´s hauntedmansion, a knock was heard and from one of the windows a brown man fell and made boom on the woodenground. He was covered with snow and his mustache was white because of it. Maybe santa had overslept? tought kosmo. But no, hHis hair was almost gray but his eyes were serious as a child contemplating a little green cube, not santatraits. Everyone wondered how he could survive with the lappy ice with just a gray shirt and some leeds pants... he didn´t seem to be cold at all. His hands looked strong as a mediterranean landscape and he picked up his fallen glasses and dedicated a long stare at the room. The poet however, got mad at the mere sight of the man, he knew who it was and he interrupted his watermelon dream and stood up and said ¨Why? Oh why!... what a thing! You surely ARE everywhere. How can that be? Can I kindly ask you and your lighty omnihands to leave me and evans alone?...¨ The brown man stood up and laughed and said ¨Oh, but it is not my fault, dear false poet (His voice was deep and resembled a negro) I just came here interrupted by my Stock-radar that makes beepbeep everytime someone is stocking hauses. I came to help and erase your pseudo-music ghost away... This shadow like being is a fraud and a charlatan.¨ ¨But but!¨ Said the blushing corner girl suddenly, finally STANDING in the corner ¨I like him and his music even though he has a weird accent... couldn´t we all be friends? Even my father is here and you should know him and and...¨ But it was to late for appeal. The brown men had already sit at the piano and began his ecsorsism concert...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

:lol: Jaja. Father2 is a bit irritating, but can do nothing. :lol: :lol:

And it was like some spring-cats singing, because mr Stock had picked up a sopranosax from his German pocket and played from the depht of his stomach. You could see the notes, as little red bubbles, floating around in the room, but the executer was invisible.
-"Huh, I thought it was Nea under my bed," said the freckled, -"I could never imagen that it was mr Stock all the time. But who was it that put up the sprinklers? Is mr Stock a sprinkler too? Everyting has gone from strange, to very strange." She blushed! Again!
And now? What now? One by one they sort of fogged away to shadows. From greyishbleakyellow to, huh, nothing! Poff, poff. The room was empty!
But there was an uproar of sounds and of pushings.-"Aj, oh, out of my way", was the most heard sentence.
Outside the castle roared a wild blizzard. 105km/H, the snow came down in 10kl/min, temp was -42C.
Inside the old stonewalls there was a big blazing logfire, in the fireplace, and nine invisible persons bumped around in despair. The brown one at the piano and mr Stock with his sopranosax played a hectic polka and one of the invisible-guess who-screamed from a corner,-"Play the song where Maria goes over the hill. The Maria-song, kyllä, kyllä..."
But mr Stock had never seen Hill-Maria, so he played "Ave Maria" and the bearded felt at home and started to sing with his best sopranovoice.

Ave Maria,
Gratia Plena,
Ave Dominios,
Dominus Tecum,
Et in Hora Mortis Nostrae...

It wa so beautiful and they all calmed and with the help of mr Öhubble's calculations and Mr Stocks German order they sat down.
Öhubble told them that the pill probably soon would loose it's magic effect and they would be visible again.
But then there was a boom from the chimney and it grow stronger and stronger. What could it be that boomed so in the castle? A...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 am

It was santa himself. So he lived in lapland after all! A strange sight indeed... because the santa that had threaded in through the smoke sewers, was not fat but rather thin and delicate. His beard was not obtuse and puffy looking like the other bearded. There was something weird in his eyes and the room stood still in their invisibleness as he grumped and grumped about the second and a half degree burns. And then the silence was cut, he spoke and he had presents for everyone but kosmo who according to the thin thin-voiced, had been a very bad wolf. Everyone took pleasure where they could find it and they didn't miss the chance to get a new mystery box to add uncertainty to their unvisibleness, even though they all knew the winter was fading like a picture on a shelf. What could it be? What could it be? What has santa brought for me? even if his calendar is not that clean... And he climbed the sewers as a lizard. So, quickly, the room was now again full of the unvisible and invisible. Little colorful boxes floated around and they were decided to be opened in the very same instant. Psssh, pssh. It was heard and green gas came out of the boxes and filled the shadow figures, outlining them and choking them. Soon they all were on the ground in a mist of coughs and invisibleness.

But what happened when they woke up? They were not invisible anymore! So they could finally stand up and see outside and not bump into each other every few steps. But it was all different... no more snow and no more tenths of kilometers of it per second. It was actually sunny and joyful and the scent of spring filled the corners. What had happened and why the gas was green? they all thought. This is weird day so something else was weird in the room. Mr Stock was now visible and had a very unfriendly look on his face. He stood up, looking everywhere... he had lost his german politeness somewhere in the mist... "Where the HELL is my soprano saxophone?!" he almost shouted facing the brown man who wasn't also specially friendly or polite at the moment. "Soprano!? maybe you should look thoroughly on the outskirts your ass" He answered, he now wasn't up for any exorcism. Everything was weird indeed, no more ave marias but "Uneducated piece of negro" Canons everywhere. When they started shouting at each other, Kosmo had had enough, he had the sax and when he saw they were disrupting the peace of his humble mansion, he swinged and hit mr stock right in the head with the instrument at full force. Wlak. Home run! and he was down on the floor swearing in southerngerman. Jesus was outraged, he loved peace and he couldn't help to hit kosmo in the face to defend it. Muh waved a stick and boom, now the brown man was hit and he defended himself with a solid metal rod. Then came the blushing, who was now blushing from anger, "Gosh fosh! Let us all be reasonable goddamnit" and she grabbed an inmense old 14th century glass lamp from a table and slammed it against the expectating bearded's head. He defended himself the best he could with a poem-book. It was kosmo's grandma's lamp and he wasn't happy to hear it crashing against a salvadorean. Ro and bo were pissing at each other in a corner and throwing feces everywhere. Everyone was mad and they hit each other repeatedly the best they could.

Then Kosmo finally...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 pm

said,-"Hallo, enough of that green-gas-behaviour. Can't you see, that you are manipulated by this Santa. I got no gas, not because I have been a bad wolf, no no, there are other reasons. As you can see it was a very false green-gas-spring. Now we have 44C- out there and counting...
The supposed Santa rised his voice,-"Ho,ho, I may not be a Santa and the spectacular entrance was just a show-off. I am in fact President of the rainbow-organization "The not dirty dozen" and you here are choosen to be my apostles. We will now paint placards for each of you.

Jesus will have the text:
"God did not make Adam and Eve,
No, no he made us Adam and Steve."

And you Brown man at the piano is called Steve so you can say:
"Sorry girl in your frock,
I will only suck a mr Stock-cock,

And then mr Stock can have,
"Gays bash back"(Bach, haha.)

The naughty twins can roar as they use to,
"We are here, we are queer,"

And you poet are so young and sweet, so you can just say,
"I shit rainbows".

But you freckled girl are at the wrong place so you have to go out in the cold and die, by, by...
The girl realized that she was in danger, but now Kosmo came forward.
-" Oh, no mr Santa! She will stay! We finns keep together and I once borrowed a blue bucket from her. So I owe her. But you are a false Santa, so you can leave the same way as you came. Take your false spring-gas with you and up in the chimney you go.
Now Jesus interfered,-"Peace, peace! Bless us! We are all Gods children so let us sing psalm number 104, "Gods creatures large and small".
And they sang from their hearts, so the old castles walls vibrated and vibrated and vibrated, and when the soprano-poet took an unusually high note it started to rain stones from the ceiling and the walls. It was a big stone-fall. It creaked and boomed as some accompaniment to the last verse of the psalm,

The walls may fall,
Over us all,
But we stand strong,
And sing our song...

Bing.Bing.Bong. It...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Santa is in a rainbow organization? :lol: :)

Collapsed, card by card as in a card castle. But the stones falling were not violent at all, it almost seemed as a musical, and the walls fell delicately into the outer grounds, pushing the snow blankets softly. The last room to fall was were the soprano note was still held by the bearded and after six minutes, the castle was down and they were in the cold nothingness. But but! they were no shivering at all, and the breeze was almost gentle like a dawn. "What is this?" Said the bearded "IS this that minus 44 you spoke about? haha! I'm sure I could take a minus 50 and I would be fine still!" And everyone felt the same way. Santa, however, was laughing like a little girl in the corner. "Jiji, juju, jeje" He said "You think!? well... I'm no hubble-genius but I made all that gas you coughed and coughed with and and... Well, that spring was an artificial thing... the truth is! You can't sing at all and you're all still asleep on my freezer! haha! That's what you get for being bad boys all 2010, year long..." Everyone was worried, they couldn't never know if the rainbow thin man spoke the truth. They pinched themselves again and again and nothing happened, they also ate snow to see if it tasted weird. Then Jesus protested "I protest!" he shouted "You are my inferior and I am your superior and this is rebellion. You will meet my papa and he will crush you! You just wait.. you just wait!" And he cried and cried. Hubble was ideating an outer dream machinery and ro and bo were laughing at the whole thing. The freckled made a poem

"If this is the final sight
Why is here so many light?
Eternity in all its might
Will be here without a fight

Wait in line!
It will be fine...

Butt, Oh!
We will stumble
like a banana muffin,
that crumbles..."

They all resolved that violence was the only life saver they had left and they killed santa making him swallow a LOT of snow. After the desperate assphyxiation, a huge sound was heard from the distance... it was like a door and and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 pm

:lol: I would like to complain over how this site has developed! You have to walk a mile to read it through. :x :x But it is only you and I here so no one else cares. :roll: :roll:

Jaja! It was an alien-beam-bubble, that broke through the sound-wall. When the bubblefog dispersed, a guy in a shining silverdress came out. He was stunning and of course it was Pekka Fucking. Again!
The freezing group, in the deep snow, was surprised. Most of them had been very sceptical to aliens and had laughed heartlessly at the girl, when she told them about her abduction.
Now it was Jesus that spoke.
-"And who can you be, stranger, that comes from heaven in such a hurry. I thought I was the only one with that privilege. Are you some Muhammad maybe?
-"Gosh, no, pfff." answered Pekka,-"I come from a planet called Excessa and we are going to take over here soon. I am private a finnish goatfarmer allergic to sushi and my name is Pekka Jorma Nurmi. And you look religious in some way. Are you a scientolog?"
Jesus snorted,-"No I am your saviour Jesus Christ".
-"Aha, Jaja, But, But it is a bit cold here, so if you want I can be your saviour for a while. Come into my beam-bubble and I am at your service. But on one condition. That you give me the girl in exchange!"
-"Okey, dokey", said Jesus and all the others nodded of assent. -"Jaja, just take her we boys in the rainbowparty are not interested in girls..."
And boomkaboom, two seconds later they were in mr Öhubbles house in Helsinki.
-"But but", The girl protested, "The poet promised me, some posts ago, that you should never come back for me."
-"Bah, and you believed him. A poet from Salvador, that shit rainbows. Hrmhrm.", Pekka laughed heartily and the girl looked at the poet, who seemed to be ashamed.
-"Sorry, girl! I HOPED that he should stay away. But Pekka Fucking has his own rules and ways, you know. Sorry! Again!"
Pekka took the girls hand and pulled her to the door. No one intervened. Except mr Stock.
-"AAAbeer dooch! What are you doing your outländish skunk? This Mädchen will NOT go with you, so she stays. CAPISCE! Verstanden Sie? I know one Arnold that can take care of you Turke!"
And out from a room, next door, rolled an immensely fat englishman. He grabbed Pekka and shaked him like a rag-doll and he roared in some strange dialect,-"I am from Leeds and we don't like no aliens, whereever they come from, so now...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Pekka? :shock: Well, what easy goes, easy comes... or something... :shock:

I am going to eat you and digest your bad-lad being so you stop making bollocks with my boyfriend's daughter." He shaked him a bit more (To soften) And then nomnom and more nom, pekka had vanished in the mouth of the inmense void that the man from leeds carried in his belly. He was gentle though and swallowed thin pekka as a whole. So he was still in his complete alien mind and body when he entered the realms of the english stomach. It wasn't long when he felt the stench of hamburgers and pizzas blended sweetly with acid juices. The trachea seemed neverending and the stench was gut-wretching but after some time he made it to the entrance. The entrance of what is this? He thought, terrified and somehow happy because he liked adventures. After some time, he splashed inside a green liquid pond and after he wiped it off from his eyes he finally could catch sight of this from-the-outer void that was in reality an inmense city with a library and a church. The people were very jolly and they hopped all the time. They even sang in a stomach purr-choir:

"Purr purr purr!
This is the stomach Murr!
Look look look!
What the skies just cooked
Boom bum bum...
Shit pepperoni in a blur!
Oh my! Oh my!
Here comes a big old pie.
Poom Poom poom
There goes a piece of poo"

And the chant was accompanied and directed by a batoning man who had control over the mighty defecation clocks. He was serious and light skinned, like an old parasite with a lot of wisdom. He left the gastric machinery unattended and welcomed the finnish man who was fascinated by this hidden world. "You! You are finnish, I know, yet you are not Leipäjuusto... You are white and delicious looking but you are not Pannukakku... OH! Your skin is so soft but you're not viili... I don't know... Or maybe, yes. I know what you are: A RIDDLE" Pekka laughed and answered "I am not food to feed this stomach, I am a mistake, like a child who swallows a penny and he still has to shit it later. I am actually worried about the shitting procedures. Could you elaborate on how this all works?" The old man was happy to be able to talk with someone coherent and not just dancing worms like he did all the time, so he was happy and agreed to show him the place. He turned around and started his exposition "This here... this is the mighty stomach. We people have been here for ages, we started as little micro-parasites but look at us now! haha, evolution does work, I know that haha..." What he didn't know is that Pekka had a hidden plan and he was going to use it. He grabbed a loose piece of intestin and grabbed the poor old man from behind in a finnish strangulation manouver. The old man was powerless and he fell down after some time. Pekka grabbed his stomach clothes and his baton. "Haha!" He said "I am your new master and now... and now... The sound of music! 220... And a one and a two and a tree...

From the outside world, the expectating crowd just saw how Mr leeds sat down and a firstly little stream of liquid feces threaded through his pants. Then it was river-non-stop and he said desperately...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm

:lol: :lol: Do you believe that I will let you KILL my Pekka Fucking in Arnolds huge stomach. He will survive ! Wait and see. And he will take a horrible revenge on those that want to harm him, post after post...I will be back! Huuuuuuuuuu

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm

I was politely showing him the way out. But he took the baton and now he's in a digestive system. Why can't he let a poor stomach alone? :shock:
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm

:lol: Why can't
you let him live. Think a bit about Harvester4. And even worse H3-...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Oh but I think about her all the time. I mean the 4 not the 3 :shock:

Should I think about the 3?? :shock:
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Huh yes she bis the king of exsessa, She is a witch and she loves young salvadorian guys. To grill...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Grill? Not everyone would take the hard time to prepare a salvadorean, most people would just eat us raw. It sounds really friendly and motherly... to grill for everyone at a party. A good soul!

:)
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Yumyum nomnomnom. Salvadorian steak on Pekkatable today, with rainbowsauce! A tip for my next bit of the story. No I am not as murderous as you. I have observed that you kill at least 26 persons in every post. Can you explaine that? To much videoviolence in childhood?

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am

Quite the contrary :lol: Very little violence and a lot of windows. I had not noticed I was so murderous. Maybe one of those "obtrusive pushings" you told me about some day...
---...---

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 am

BÄÄÄÄÄÄ BÄÄÄÄ!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Bääää? What? Natures wonder? Why not try vofvof?

Here we go. Again!

-"I seem to have eaten something unfitting. My stomach is a little upset and I shit rainbows.
OOPS that was a big one!" A baby? No an alien!
-"Hallo", said the delivered alien,-"This was
the ride of the day, but here I am. Newborn!
Can I have a shower?"
-"Aber doch,"said mr Stock, that now had taken commando over the situation.-"To the shower now
we go, Ein und two, Ein und two! Do you maybe play
the sopranosax mein Herr?"
-"Not so much, njae" said Pekka.
-"Doch, doch, I have problem with the Fattie and I
planned to change him for someone thinner. Could it
be of some interest for you? I am clean and arish
and like SM, if you can understand that the soprano
is a part of this SM. I hate all sopranosounds but
at the same time, they stimulate some nerves and the hurt is heaven.
Pekka looked bewildered,-"I have never thought of soprano-sound in that way, but when you say it, I am
sure it will have the same effect on me.
Mr Stock started to jump his Karlheinz-jump.
-"Freude, freude, I know it, as soon as I saw you. By by Fattie. Now I will compose the most peinlich sonata for two sopranosaxes.
For you my lieber alien.
The two went into the shower.
And the girl took the poets hand,
-"Come, come, let us hide in my house. It is unhealthy here.
And they ran away.
The others followed them out. The twins had never been to Helsinki before,
so they went sightseeing, together with Jesus and Steve-the brown man.
The rainbow-president had come back to life after the poets murderous attack and he went to the Helsinki-Rainbows office.
He had hoped for Jesus as a postername,
but since he had said "no thank you it is not in my schedule"
he must look for another celebrity.
"-Maybe Arnold Schwartz", he thought, "He is a dish with that JJ's head..."
Kosmo was devastated. But not so much over his golden castle that now was a bigbig ruin.
No it was the loss of his oldold Maria-LP that made him sad, so sad...

-"Oh Maria I miss you more than I ever said,

The hills, the songs, and I will never let you fade,

Maria, Maria, Maria," he sang.

Kosmo, Kosmo, that is a complete other song and you can not...

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Oink oink.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm

:lol:

be so vague about your animal choices. It is not how nature works and you must choose only ONE species so you can make oink or vof or bää without interfering with evolution in the mighty plan of God. It was Jesus who was talking trying to console him, and and he even hugged him. But we were talking about Maria-LP. So Kosmo was devastated, and Jesus was bothering him. It was a grandmother present and it was very rare. He had to replenish his Maria lust and he tried the best he could in a moment. He went to every record store and garage sale in the west and the east, also in the north and the south but without any blink of luck. He was almost giving up when in the middle of downtown Helsinki a gypsy fest was taking place, he heard a weird violin sound and it was as if the heavens opened their gates... it was Gypsymaria and there were guitarras and even a balalaika. He walked there psychologically impaired by the mesmerizing voice of the 10-inches-long-beard men. After the solos and the gypsy words, the song finished and kosmo talked with the singer. "Vof!... Um, I am looking for one of those songs you are singing, in LP format... and and... your voice is voffing beautiful!" he stuttered, but the Gypsy man was a good man and he made an offer he couldn't refuse "Haha! Finnish man, you are welcome." His voice was deep and charming "And I must tell you, It is heavenly, you know, that song.. I am sorry to say we don't have any LPs with us unfortunately but you can... I knowee! you can come with our family and we'll take you to Bulgaria in our van and then our train!. It is a beautiful place and there is this Maria on the radio ALL the time. Even in the parliament after they begin their day... What do you say my friend?" Kosmo hopped happily and said yes and Bää and then oink. They hugged in a happy story-resolution, there were tears in two pairs of eyes.... There goes kosmo, in a weedtrain towards the south and he's growing a beard and he's learning how to play the banjo...

But but! meanwhile. Still in Helsinki, Ro and Bo were pissing in the monuments while the police chased them down. In the same bloke, Jesus was in a public platz and he spoke of the heavens and turned piss into wine. There was a thick crowd around him and they all believed his happy words and drank his formerpiss wine happily and laughing. "I can! I can even make YOU piss wine. Grapes, yummy!" he shouted. But the rainbowman, he was evil and he followed the poet and the girl who didn't believe in all that Jesus happiness and didn't like wine or at least not the Piss variety. "Hei hej!" he said to them. Interrupting a poem. "I have revived and I must take care of my enterprise now.. the rainbow enterprise. You, young man. You seem fit to be one of my rainbow partners. I have observed you and you are fearless... I have heard the most diverse stories of you dog fucking techniques and and..." But the poet interrupted hastily "Oh no, oh no... I don't do that anymore. I am on a dog hiatus and I want to live peacefully from now on.." But the rainbowmen who seemed wise said "Haha, you're young... give us a chance, let me show you the rainbow facilities. We are having an open house right now." And so they went. The girl seemed reluctant and a bit upset, she didn't understand what this rainbow thing was all about. In the way there, there was a big explosion in a bread shop and exactly 26 people died horribly.

Then they arrived to the rainbowfest. There were a lot of big men and there was a pool in the middle. They were grilling a ton of Finnish sausages with olive oil and they looked tasty. The girl said Gosh and then fosh, she had never seen so many and and...
---...---