Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
mocobhc

Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by mocobhc » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 pm

What happened next was totally surprising for everyone – the armadillo pill seemed to be run out of date! Pekka turned into the grape again! “Uh oh”, Öhubble murmured to himself, “seems like I shouldn’t have put these unwashed cucumbers in there…”

Meanwhile Pekka was just a little distracted by the armadillo nose that still decorated his smooth grape-skin.
„Uh, what the heck is wrong with me? Why do I feel the need to buy the largest blender earth knows of and get myself one hell of a cocktail?! Oh, whatever the reason, let’s start things up. I’m gonna have a nice little cocktail party with all these ingredients!” That said, he impatiently phone-ordered the Mixmaster Deluxe 9000 turbo, not forgetting to spell his creditcard number at least three times because of the very nice but totally dumbass person receiving his order. Then he hurried to invite all of his fb friends. He forgot to mark the invitation to “private”, but at that time he didn’t realise that. Instead, he said to himself, “Too bad that there isn’t a pineapple among all those fruits and veggies – cut into little slices, that would have been a really decent kind of decoration.”

The doorbell rang and delivered was the Mixmaster Deluxe 9000 turbo, which impressed everyone quite a lot! They had to leave it ouside in the garden because it was too big for the small rooms. It was painted in a friendly pea soup green with white stripes and had a shaker as large as a whirlpool.
The friends hoped that no socket on earth would deliver enough power for the infernal mixmachine, but oh! They all groaned with pain when Pekka lifted the last package papers and revealed the solar cells driving the devilish thing. The friends glanced at each other, knowing that each one of them secretly hoped for a HUGE rain cloud…

When the first bunch of people already arrived, Pekka noticed that he had forgotten to buy the required amounts of rum, wodka and Tabasco sauce. How embarassing for a cocktail party not to have enough alcohol in the house! He sifted through any cupboard he found, but still there were only a few half-drunk bottles to be found. What to do now!? Pekka had an idea, and called some guy he knew at Koskenkorva distillery. They talked for some seconds, and then, for everybody’s surprise, Pekka turned on the water tap. People were impressed that one could have a house where wodka ran out of the water tap, and everyone wanted to know how much one would have to pay for getting the same features at home.

To the despair of the fruity friends, Pekka had finished all the preparations by now. He turned around and glanced at them in a really hungry and most scary way. What an unpleasant situation, more and more guests – invited or uninvited – came along and everyone was longing for a drink! People gathered around Pekka and the fruity friends, slowly herding them together and drifting them towards the frightening Mixmaster Deluxe 9000 turbo…

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 am

But! :lol:

Butt as soon as soon as potatohubble was dropped in the machine to a safe death, something became evident. Pekka hadn't read the instructions were it was clearly stated that the machine couldn't handle unwashed fruits or vegetables. The machine started coughing and coughing until it it stopped.

Pekka started thinking:

Imagine for once that we take one ordinary man. This man is simple and yet he is never satisfied. He is accommodated, he is married and, really important, he has a house. What can a house like his give to any other man? Why does this man needs a house?. With this house he has cut the whole world. Abstracted. He has made of the world a little world in which he can live. He lives in a place he can handle, a little world which he shapes with every new monthly check. A new television, a new piece of flesh on the refrigerator, a new couch or maybe even a new dog because the last one died of old. In this house he has sex, he eats, he works and, important again, he sleeps. Why couldn't this man sleep in the woods or wherever else? Why is it necessary for this man to live on a apartheid-policy between outside and inside? It is necessary to detest everything that is not his, after all. Let's take this man and put him on the closest wooded area. A forest. One forest that is thousands of miles away from the civil. From McDonalds' cheeseburgers or from a warm bed. From his friends and his co-workers.. What does this man chooses to do first? Why does he feel uneasy at the thought of being there? Now that he is here alone, he panics. He starts trying to run and pinch himself to see if this is not a hallucination. Quickly he realizes. Now he calms down. He is an intelligent man. Engineering degree and what not. So he makes a plan and a method with a bold objective: He must return home. As fast as possible. This is not his home, this world he cannot sectionate, even less control. The trees are bigger than the reach of his sight and he cannot see beyond all those fucking leaves. Fucking leaves. Fucking leaves... He chooses to hate them because they obstruct his sight. They are the walls he didn't build and they irregularly cut the world. In the night he will be despaired, he may even cry like a child at first. He will be unable to move from the shelter he chose. Maybe he dug a hole with his hands. Maybe he could climb a birch if he was lucky. But look how the darkness clutches this man! Paralyzes him. Every noise could mean death. Ha! He is shivering.. He still keeps the hope on his mind. Maybe it is all a joke! There must be someone pushing the buttons and triggering every single sound...

But pekka heard a terrible noise coming from the blender. It was stuck and the blade was hitting Hubble's head repeatedly. It was too solid for it to blend. "Shit!" He said "I am going to go bald. Stop this now! You should have washed me first.." And then pekka...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:52 pm

:lol:

opened the hatch and out came, a now clean, but very angry potato. Quickly he, in one of his potatoeyes, found an anti-vegetable-pill and suddenly there was the calculator again. His now human eyes flashed and he thundered.
"What a vegan-devil did this to us", he boomed, while he gave all the other fruits anti-pills from his pockets. "I will kill that greenbastard with my bare hands".
The rest of the green-things changed to humans and Freckle and the poet danced around like two dots.
"It is so good o have normal dance-feet.Again!", said Freckle," It was so frustrating with this almost invisible tomatolegs and you my darling-poet looked rather ridiculous as a mango. You were greengray on your back and had a red stomach. I was at least red all over. But thank you father, that saved us from that big blenders sharp blades. I would have hated to be juice. Tomato-mango-potato-juice. Bläää!"
Öhubble again. "But now is the big ouestion. Who did this to us? Who has the power to put such a spell on us? And who hate us, in that white-glowing grade? Was it you Pekka, since you escaped the vegoattack?
"Nono!,Pekka was waving his alienhands, "Nono! I could maybe have wished it, but no. I just happened to pass by when the blender came, but I couldnt help you and I must admit that I maybe would have tasted that juice. You have been a pain in my ass all this posts and it would have been fun if not Freckle was with you. She is so nice and kind."
"Hrm, Hrm. Just what I thought," said Öhubble. "If you have had that power you would have used it long ago. But who did it?"
"I know one who can do those things, but I thought he was dead,several posts ago",said the poet.
"Who, who?"
"The dwarf! The Pennywise!!"
"Pennywise huhhuh", in chorus.
"Yes, he hates us,", said Freckle. "He swore to get even and has anyone really seen him dead?"
"No, you are right", Öhubble again, "He may just have pretended to be dead and have come after us again..."
BoomKaboom! No door this time, since they were outdoors. But...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

another clown that looked very bored came by. Obviously he wasn't the Pennywise, he looked old and wise and he said hi to everyone with a forced smile. He sat in a rock and calmly smoked a cigarette. Everyone waited for him to introduce himself.. "You see" He started "I'm Pennywise's father, Dimewise. I have been following my son for many countries in which he has done many cruel things to people, mainly eating young children in parks and in music festivals... I.. I have to stop him since it is my fault that he is this way. We are a family of clowns. We work in a circus, a wandering one. IT is really difficult to work like that. We didn't pay enough attention to him and he developed several deviate tendencies. He started to eat our zebras one by one... He fried them with fruits. It was horrible! Soon there were only giraffes left on our circus.. Imagine how the shows were. But penny was not satisfied. He escaped our group. He joined a leftist organization in russia that endorsed child-eating as a regular practice. Oh, I have been after his trail for about 7 years. You have to help me!... I have heard wonders about Hubble and his pills and that's why I sent the Pekka-man a mental message on the other post. I sent penny's story to his head."

Everyone was shocked and now they felt they could recover this young clown and make him a proud responsible citizen of Finland, if they played their cards right. He seemed to like finland because the children were deliciously fed with tomatoes. Hubble quickly made a couple of pills to cure clown-disease and then he made a couple of syringes full of elephant tranquilizer, just in case. They hurriedly went on a hunt. Where to look first for a childeating leftist clown? What could be his first destination? Yes.. the girl's-only catholic insitute.

They arrived on Hubble's car and all the girls were praying in the middle of mondaymass. But who was that on the last row? could it be?...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

the Poet? Yes it was the Poet! He had borrowed a Freckle-dress and had spyglasses. He was sure that Pennywise was there dressed as a little girl and since this catholic institute was a very new thing for Finland and only had five girls, all from Salvadore. Were they Pekkas five daughters, that he tried to give to the Poet? Yes they were and the poor things did not really know, since their mother, the 15-year old, said that the poet was their father. While Pekka that visited them now and then claimed that he was their papa and that they were aliens since their mother was born on Excessa. They were very confused and now also saw their phedofile priest as their father. But who was the best to take care of them. A phedofile priest, a Finnish goatfarmer-alien or a talented, but absent poet. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.
But now another girl came in. It was Dimewise dressed in a blue silkfrock with laces. He had a blonde wig and the poet got very longing eyes. He missed his 7-second-blondes and went to papa Dimewise.
"How are you", he said. "I can see that you are blonde, but not so young. But but anyway..."
"Pfffff", said Dimewise, "Idiot! Can't you see I am Pennywise's father. I am here to look for my son and prevent a catholic bloodbath."
The poet was embarrassed over his mistake. "I am a bit blonde-confuse", he said, "I see blondes everywhere and the sex-7 has gone down to a 4-second interwall. If I not soon meet a blonde I will reach South-American levels".
"Gosh", said Dimewise. "I happen to have a blonde wife that I don't have enough time for. You are welcome to follow me home".

But did the poet go straight into that trap, or was...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 am

he just another that shaved his legs to wear the Freckle's skirts?..... Of course! he was naive and he followed Dime hopping with his new black/yellow bee skirt she had previously lend him to meet Ms. Wise and the whole Wise family. The circus tent was really welcoming and Mr Wise let him play with the remaining non-eaten giraffes for a while. The giraffes were really boisterous in gereral and specially enticed to see a salvadorean wearing skirts. Not something you see every day. He tried to ride one but he fell on the mud laughing when he tried to climb those gigantic necks. Then Dime entered and silently inected the poet with pineal-serum while he wasn't looking. He fell asleep instantly on top of the baby giraffe and they dragged him inside a brown sturdy box that they locked with a big lock.

No one knew about this at all. Hubble, Moco, Onkel, Adrian and Freckle were still inside the Catholic institute where they were highly entertained and they had made new friends. The priests were really playful and they taught the three Godless Finns and the German Heretic Girl the right path of Jesus Christ and the Holy Trinity. They were amazed by the prospects of paradise and they signed a treatise to follow the one and only true religion: Catholicism. They were praying hand in hand absent-mindedly in a circle with the salvadorean pure unstained virgin girls and the never-masturbated-before priest. Then a big noise was heard outside the chapel facilities. Who could interrupt the diahrreical circular flow of God himself? It was a protest... And a violent one.

There were thousands of secularists drunk outside the church and they had forgotten the main reason of the gathering that was stopping the flow of Christ with logical-tampons. No, no tampons. Now they were naked and singing and dancing to the sound of a balalaika that sounded way too familiar... It sounded clean and rather perfect. Yesyes! It was Kosmo and he was also drunker than a dog on an open field of liles and june sunflowers that bloom in june. He had escaped from the Gypsies to make a solo career with his bala and he was happier than ever to have regained his freedom. So he celebrated with inmense amounts of Kosken like every good finn's moral-contractual compulsion obligues them to. And they were making so much noise that in the chapel, one couldn't hear God. The priest came outside and he started angrily throwing crosses at the turbulents. The happy drunks started throwing cigarette cans and beer boxes. It became a severe conflict and several ladybugs died crushed after the first minutes...

But this had no end! No no and no... In the distance came a red wave of thousands of russian leftists that wanted to conquer finland with leftism and orthodoxy. Pennywise had called them and he was on the main bastion with a red flag and a bow that threw panphlets of the most diverse cyrillic letters. The fight began against the three sides. They started throwing copies of Marx's personal diary and Engels' letters to his children together with real-sized copies of Our Lady of St. Theodore, the protector of Kostroma. But no, they were not regular orthodoxs. They were super-orthos and they also whispered passages of Kautsky-bible through a megaphone.

Several people got hit in the eye. It was chaos and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 pm

:lol: :lol: The rest in this Forum are silent, so you and I have to stay persistent and brave in all this emptiness. :) Even if noone hears us! :cry:

and fun! This is the FUNdation of Christianity"; said Öhubble, "Now they are throwing Kautsky's Utopia, at each other and it must mean, that the fight soon is over. If you throw away Utopia you have given up all your dreams about a great new world".
And he was right. The fight was over and the commies and the christians went different ways. The poet was ashamed and the Freckledress vas ruined. His leghairs was sticking up like on an unshaven babian and he looked pathetic, when he returned to the Öhubblehouse.
"Vojne, vojne, what have you done? You have bruises everywhere and that dress will never be the same".
"Sorry, sorry, Freckle. I got one "Kautsky-Bible" in one eye and Marx's "A wonderful communistic world" in the other, so I didn't see when two heavy "Utopia" boomed on my head. I think I was out for a while and since you weren't there to help me I got some Lenin-pamphlets taped on my back. When the Christians then saw me like that, they started to throw eggs at me. Unboiled!. And that is why your dress now is yellow-striped".
"Vojne. Can I ask you why you participated at all in this fight. Ass I have understood it you are neither commy, nor christian".
"It was the blondes! Again!. I was offered a blonde Lolo-Wise, but it was just a trick to get me into the battle. I think I have to be more carefull and choose my fights more".
"Jaja, that would maybe be a really good idea", said Freckle sourly. "You have a tendency to move over to the South-American sex-thinking-level".
"I know, I know! Where is Adrian9 by the way? Has he gone home and drowned his weddingsorrow in Hugo-bear"?

The door! The door...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 pm

was openened by Pekka. “Not again”, said the poet to himself, “I really can’t stand his fucking face anymore!” But Pekka remained silent for many minutes, not moving, hardly breathing. When the silence nearly reached the embarassing level, he began to speak.

“I read a book which was thrown at my head some hours ago. I don’t remember the title, but I do remember the message. And I’m confused, to say the least. The book was about a world where totally different species lived together in harmony, in a system where no one has to envy others because all people have the same and count the same. At first it sounded totally ridiculous to me, but it made me think. And now I seem to have grown… doubts! Is it REALLY the one and only solution for us to invade the earth and wipe all humans out? I’ve been told so, and every scientist on Excessa seems to be sure that it’s the only way for us to survive, and I still believe they didn’t fail. Butt! is it really necessary to wipe out everything human? I unfortunately have to admit that I’d miss some things, rainbow skirts for example, or strawberries, or freckles. I don’t know what to think anymore! I don’t know what to believe anymore! I’m… what and who am I? Can someone tell me?”

Reactions to his speech were interesting, to say the least. Freckle blushed, Öhubble thought about offering scientific help, Moco asked herself if it would really have been such a burden to be the third in line after all. Even the poet was touched by his words, although he felt a little bit uncomfortable. Could it really be true? Would there be a chance to change the alien’s mind and turn him into a defender of mankind? After all the bad experiences they had gone through? Hm. A small doubt remained inside the poet’s heart. Meanwhile, the discussion had gone along, and after Pekka’s proposal they all decided to send a delegation to Excessa, consisting of themselves. Pekka organized the transport, and everyone was happy and thrilled of anticipation.

Meanwhile, a Venezuelan guitar player enjoyed a beer in a bar somewhere in Helsinki and watched out for some Blondes to walk by. From the corner of his eye he catched some of his friends on TV! How could that be? He asked the bartender to increase the volume.

“…This is a giant leap for mankind! We may now testify the start of a journey of some friends who set themselves the humble goal to rescue mankind by the help of an alien! Incredible blah blah blah” Adrian9 rose at his feet immediately! Wtf, they went without him? And that big ass mofo of an alien wedding-crasher with them, pretending to take side of mankind? Were they all blind? He downed his beer in one swig, regretfully brushed aside two megablondes crossing his way and hurried…

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Towards the city park were the aliens were landing in the very same instant. Pekka was in the middle of a impellent sharp speech in which he promised well being for earthlings through extraterrestrial-based communism. The delegation had just arrived from Excessa and they had decided that Pekka would be president of the World. Through him all the humans would live in the most danceful paradise of state-distributed goods. The exc-delegation consisted of tall green men that were mesmerizingly attractive even for the ultrablondes that made lines to shake their hands and say hi.

The crowds approved Pekka's presidency and they were about to let him enter the snow-house. But not so fast... one brave venezuelean dared to protest and shout and read whole Smith's treatises with a loud megaphone. "I will not let this world sink under the red tide of shit this men bring." He said from a nearby mountaintop "They come from a filthy land of big beards and no-work. Everyone is equally compensated and the one who has the biggest scruffiest beard is king. That makes no fucking sense. I will not let this shit to ensue like in Venezuela where Chavez is fucking everything. Chavez is the shit we shit, Chavez is the pee we pee. Chavez this and all that. No! Pekka will NOT be MY shit... not in a thousand years" Pekka, on the other side of the podium, just laughed and laughed at the capitalist eye-drop. With a big smile, he ordered the South american's detention and a green man used anti-guitar techniques to make him fall asleep in just two martial art movements....

It all seemed lost for mankind. Pekka was definitely not all good and handsomeness as his speech conveyed. He was planning something else with the other green men and even Moco and Freckle were on his side. They were on a privileged position in Pekka's future government since they were above all the other blondes that now wanted to be Pekka's mistresses. No, for them the future was bright and shiny. They were both going to be his First Ladies if Pekka's words should be trusted. A great deal. They were actually arguing about which one should be the second First and they were in the middle of an intense match of chess to define which one was worth the title... "Check!!" Shouted moco... "Ön your freckles!"

But in a lonely brown box, the poet awakened. With a wrinkled skirt all stained with mud and giraffe shit. "Huh" He thought, bucking up "It is all silent. I wonder if the Wise family is all gone. They were really hospitably delightful..." And he walked and walked and everyone was gone. Not a single person on the streets. He walked inside a liquor store and found a little girl with long hair drinking vodka after vodka. In fact, there were around 7 empty bottles on the floor. "Hey!" He said "You are a little too young to have drank more than 5 bottles by yourself.. In fact, it is hazardous. Should I call an ambulance now?" The little girl was scared at the poet's outfit but she answered "Hahaha. Don't be silly. I'm russian.. I just feel something when it is over 59% alcohol. Have a sip!" The poet asked what she was doing all alone on a convenience store emptying all the products with no supervision of a responsible elder. "Well, you see" She answered "I'm russian... I escaped my home. I came here with a leftist military-cell commanded by General Penny who was, as they said, the Georgy Zhukov of our generation.. I was tricked into thinking we could establish a new soviet nation and that Finland was the place to start. But oh no, they started throwing books at each other and I fled the battle. Now I was just gathering strength to return to my Oblast by foot..."

The poet was touched. He offered her help and promised he would take her to her home once again. But what was that on the street? It looked strangely like...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

a giraffe from Wise-Circus and it was a clown-giraffe, with a red nose. And he could talk, at least mutter, with the sound coming from his stomach throug his long neck.
"Guruff, guruff", he said, "so there you are poet. Are you trying to hide from me? Guruff! But I am yours now, so you can use me whenever and for whatever you want! Guruff!"
"I had no idea", said the astonished poet. "I have never had a giraffe before. Dogs? Yes! But never a giraffe. How come?"
"You have won me on Saaana Fondation, in their everyyear giraffe-lottery. Earlier they had a guitarra-competition, but they never found a winner, only forummoderators, so they now have giraffeprize instead. It is more easy"!

Now came Moco, Freckle and Adrian9 walking down the street. The girls discussed their future.
"I don't like the political development, at all", said Freckle, "And it doesn't matter in my eyes, that Pekka now is so popular. He still is a fucking scoundrel, and I will never be some bi-wife of any grade to him! Never!"
"So you let me have him alone", said Moco, with a happy smile. "You are so generous! Thank you!"
"You are welcome, haha! I wouldn't touch him with a pair of tongs for ten million euros. He is bad news!"
"I agree", said Adrian9, and blinked to a blonde they met, "That misfit destroyed our wedding, Moco, and I will never forgive him for that. But there is the poet and who is he talking to? A giraffe?
"Ja,"said Freckle." he is now some sort of animal-activist. He has taken care of a Russian childalcoholist and now is it apparantly a giraffe. Hallo there dear! Got a new friend?"

She had just said it, when the giraffe turned to her. He bent his long neck and came thundering against her. Boom Kaboom! He kicked with his long legs and tried to hit her head.
Freckle ran as she never ran before and the giraffe was close by. He took longlong strides and his eyes spouted fire, like an oldfashion dragon. Freckle found an open door and jumped in there.
The giraff was to big to follow her and he roamed his Guruffruffruff... Saved?
But, but,what, what!?!?. He shrank and shrank! And his teeth! They were suddenly sharksharp. The only thing that was left from the earlier giraffe was the red clownnose.

Huhhuhhuh. PENNYWISE...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Animal-commie activist. Sounds about right! :)

Penny was here once more and he was on a hunt for freckles. He was about to bite and tear but butt... A poet came running with a little girl on his back in the distance. And this girl had a Dragunov on her skillful little hands. Boom and boom it made and then Penny had no more teeth to bite freckles with. Dime was watching everything and he said "NO! Penny! Your beautiful teeth... Damned russians, they're over us once more. Flee! We'll eat her another day." And the Wises left with their portable tent once again to Georgia where they had their caucass-Headquarters.

Now it was pekka. He had released hounds and they were eating private property. All they left were holograms with little real value. They ate Hubble's lab and he was weeping "My pills... My beautiful pills. What will be left? Oh.." And at the towns hall, there was a gathering. There was a breeding programm designed by Pekka himself and they would give birth to a new race of green rulers. For this the green men required a cumbersome amount of blondes for their new parliament needs. Moco was the first in line and with a big smile she laughed with the others.

But there was a revoltous in the crowd. Yes, it was freckle with the russiangirl on the poet's back. They said:
---...---

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Hm, Moco seems to be quite naïve in certain matters regarding men… guess I have to speak to her about certain things in the near future… ;)

…said: “Stop that immediately! Don’t let yourselves get fooled by his charming attitude, girls! He’s a seducer and a betrayer and you won’t get anything out of all that except of fear and despair, we know what we’re talking about, we can tell you!” But Moco and the other blondes didn’t listen to them, on the contrary they accused Freckle and the russiangirl to be jealous and egoistic! Good job Pekka had already done there, one sadly had to admit that. Freckle and the russiangirl watched Moco and the rest of the blondes slowly vanishing into their fate.
Noone had an idea how to save them, so the friends gathered together and were about to drown their desperation in the last bottle of wodka the russiangirl had left over from her earlier job.

Butt! What was that? After a while, all the aliens, and Pekka far ahead, hurried out of the breeding centre, one quicker as the other, and they seemed to be in quite a hurry leaving earth! The friends shook their heads. What had happened there?

After a short time, they saw Moco hurrying out of the centre too, followed by all the blondes. To the surprise of the friends, it seemed more like a Moco-hunt than a triumphant walkout…?!
Moco spurted towards the friends, tried to catch her breath and whispered “My friends, please excuse my earlier behaviour and help me! All the blondes hate me and want me dead because I cheated, and now I need a hideout… please help me, please! I’ll explain later!”

Freckle had mercy and suggested to hurry to a not-so-well-known Finnish sauna to hide for a while. After confusing the blondes with running by a few Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp – posters, they arrived safely at the sauna. Finally Moco started to explain:
“You know, their breeding program was arranged for blonde girls with a faible for sushi – since these are the two things the aliens have to assimiliate to because they don’t get along with them by nature. But Pekka didn’t know that I’m actually dark-haired and had only bleached for the wedding, and that I actually hate raw fish or seafood! So when they wanted to start the program with me as the first, everything went up in one hell of a blast because I was more of an amplification of their deficiencies instead of the opposite! Ahhh I’ve never seen someone running that fast”, she laughed. “Besides myself a few minutes later, when all the actual blondes realised that they wouldn’t be part of that program…” she added quietly. “Thanks for your help!” she smiled to the others.

So they all happily finished the last bottle of wodka to celebrate the victory over the terrible alien breeding-plan. But after some time, Öhubble desperately repeated “Enough of the bad jokes! My beautiful lab! My beautiful lab has been eaten by these terrible alienhounds and all my pills are gone! Not only that I’m not sure what has happened with the hounds eating so many pills at once, no, also my lab is destroyed! What am I to do now? I…

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:28 am

BOO

did that scare you? :twisted:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 pm

:shock: Yeeesss! Huuuuu!

Where have you been? I have missed you! You can borrow my blue bucket! Again! :) If you want!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 pm

:)

Will have to move to the country and start raising fruit trees and cattle. OF COURSE. My daughter will come with me and she'll take care of the cows. Yes, you leave your friends with that pekka situation and we'll be in the fields, with no worries at all. A circular reality and recurring seasons. Crops on summer, coffee on winter. Happiness! At last. And I will be able to try new natural pills on everything" And he was almost in tears imagining grazing animals on his green land and a loyal dog preponderantly barking at them to get them in line for the monthly cow-shear. Freckle was not so excited and got the ovine equipment ready in a big bag. She tried to protest "But butt! What about Pekka? He's going to eat the world you know! A farm sounds really pretty but I would rather fight the alien invasion. I suggest we stay and we cattle up inside our suburban house. There's enough room in the garden for about 15 sheep and 3 cows. With luck we can even squish in a loyal dog of your dreams." Hubble was reluctant but finally agreed to set up a city farm. They both went to buy cows from the market. Hubble hoped for a brown spotted one.

Meanwhile it was only Moco, the poet and the russgirl against pekka's regime. Butt, who was that man over there, with a ghost disguise? He was too familiar and he went on and on scaring little children on playgrounds. "Boo!" he said with a spooky tone "Haha! Be afraid, be very afraid! You never know and I could shit on your garden as a sign of mild rebellion" Of course, it was cosmo and he was no longer drunk. He greeted everyone and hugged. He had undergone a drastic career change and he was homeless. He also had a little blue plastic shovel he cherished under his ghost suit. But there was no time for weeping. Now the squad was ready to fight and oust Stalin-Pekka. They got the wodka ready and and then they...
---...---

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::shock: Yeeesss! Huuuuu!

Where have you been? I have missed you! You can borrow my blue bucket! Again! :) If you want!
Secret wolf business.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 am

:lol: Ok I understand! I think! :roll:

started to drink.
And were soon drunk as a bunch of skunks.
"Budem Zdorovy", said the russian girl, "This is home for me!"
And she started to dance a wild caucasian dance. Kosmo wasn't late to pick up his gipsybalalaika and everyone sang, as best they could with little Olga Karenina...

Kalinka, Kalinka, Kalinka Moay,
How do you do it? Hay hay goodday,
Malinka, Malinka Goodday.

Ah, so snowy, so snowy,
And zelenoy your way,
Kalinka, Kalinka goodday,
It's Winter in Russia, Goodday oh Goodday,
Luuli, Luuli, Ah Luuli, Goodday,
Spit poloshit on horses today, oh goodday,
Kalinka, Kalinka, Goodday...

The Poet was really drunk, maybe for the first time in his young life. He didn't know where he was, who he was and why. He was sentimental and nostalgic and hugged Kosmo.
"We didn't mean to destroy your castle, cross my heart and..."
"How about my house in US that you burned? You didn't mean that either? It just happened. Hrmpffff! Jaja. I have heard that before. You seem to be some Kosmo-Follower-Destroyer. You and that plaitgirl are something for yourself. But shouldn't we go after Pekka today?
"Don't stress me", said the poet, "I am drunknostalgic and my legs are so weak today. Can't we call for some blondes and party instead"?
"Who said party and blondes". It was the South American Adrian9 that woke up in his corner. I am from Zuela and I hate Hugo, by the way, so I think I will stay here among all the blondes".
"Hugo who? I don't know any Hugo"! Kosmo tried to sober up. "Come let us go to Öhubbles suburbfarm. Freckle has promised me to have her blue bucket and this time I will keep it. Haha!"
"But I can still not stand on my two feet", said the poet. "But I can party, I can party, jäjäää! Blooondes, jääää"!
In the same moment, Öhubble and Freckle came in and Kosmo started to play a Getzsong.
"Great!, said Öhubble. "Do you have some guitarra nearby?"
They had and in one corner there was an old piano so Freckle and the now a bit less drunk poet started to play fourhanded. Again! And since he still was very nostalgic he was happyhappy.
"Oh, Freckle I love this!
And they all played from their hearts.
But the door. The door!
Of course it flew open and there he was. Himself! Pekka Fucking Nurmi, allergic to sushi!
"What is this for cacaphony"? he said, "I am here to negotiate with you. I will stop my invasion of the earth, if I can have Freckle.. So now it is up to you if this planet will be saved.
Freckle was pale. Even her freckles were pale and the rest of the society was silent.
"You have ten minutes to think over my offer. If the answer is no I will push the button to goodbye Earth...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

HELP HELP! Save me! Save me! I hate that scoundrel that seems to have got me on his tinbrain! I DON'T want to Be bi on Exessa! So please Help me! And the Earth! Of course also the Earth...

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now I have read most of this forum and i have to say i have never seen anything like it.
I have to say it is funny as hell and i accept my namesakes escapades so go on i will be with you all teh way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh god, Oh god, who's here! please save us! :shock:

All the earth wanted, of course, that she stepped front and saved the earth with a altruistic suicide for the whole mankind. Falling into the hands of Pekka and becoming the queen of the empire... But! As soon as Pekka pronounced his sentence, every single freckle on the room disappeared mysteriously and left no traces. No one saw a thing! Where could she be? Hiding under the bed? Breathing heavily perhaps?... Everyone was really worried since the clock's hands were running away step by step and mankind was about to come to an end. They looked everywhere, every closet, every little drawer and and... nothing! She had vanished.. Everyone embraced for the boom and some even started praying. Could this be the end for the world?.. The poet had a hunch and he ran towards the local chocolate factory. Ha! and who was there on the liquid-oreo 1000 gallon tank but the freckle, totally submerged with just a little straw to breathe.

Oh, what is it this day?
Why do you want to be an ice cream?
Why did you fade?
Dear Ice with chocolate wings..

You have left the sugar can open
And now the world is going to end
Oh, unhealty salty muffin
Why don't you float in this liquid can?

Dear lead-flute freckle Pan,
Is there something I can do for you?

But the freckle could hear him and she stepped outside of her sugar bath looking like a candy. "Haha. Hi!" she said "I know this may seem a bit unorthodox but I like to take this sort of baths when I need to think. Sugar for the neurones.. Now! Let's hurry, there's a world to save." And they ran and arrived to pekka who was about to push the big button in just a minute. "I'm here!" she said "I'm yours, but but... leave the world alone! It is pretty the way it is. I will go to excessa and be your second. Just leave poor world. It has enough problems on its own like food deficits and hatred." Pekka smiled and said "Ah, but hi! You look specially delicious today. Could that be... oreo?" And then they... they kissed! In front of the whole world. All the blondes were really jealous and started to smirk with no regards for their make ups. But what pekka didn't know is that what was coating her heavily and thickly was a 2 cms layer of sushi-mollusk flavored chocolate, with a tinge of sea salt.

His lips began to swell and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:59 pm

:lol: :lol: Thank you! Thank you for saving me! It was his akillesheel! Jaja!

and he was delirious. "Help me, help me", he pleaded,"Help me Freckle, "Give me anti-histamin! Please please, don't let me die."
His skin was flushing and he seemed to have lost his vision. It was worse than an allergi-reaction.
"He has been skombroid-poisoned, by some rotten tuna-fish and has got an anafylactic chock", said Freckle and fetched adrenalin from her bag. She showed the ampul to Pekka.
"Yes, yes", he said, "Please, please, fast, or my life is over".
"OK! But on one big condition, that you don't push the delet-button for the Earth and let me go! You must promise on Harvester4's and your son's head. Now!"
"Jaja! I promise I promise"!
She gave him the injection and he recovered slowly, but didn't look happy! At all!
"You tricked me", he said,"You know that I would kiss you and you had that poison on your lips. I will never forgive you for your gangstermetodes. Or you poet.I am sure that you were the inventor of this, you slimy Salvadorian. You pretend to be a romantic poet, but you are a killer in disguise".
"I had no idea about Freckles sugarbath", said the provoked poet. "But she saved the whole world and you have to let her stay with me instead of going to that horrendous Excessa. Now you must let her go"!
"Never", said Pekka behind clenched teeth. "I will come back for her, but not let her poison me again".
"But hallo, it wasn't me, cross my heart, that put rotten tuna in my sugarbath". said Freckle, "You have more enemies than me, and one of them is Pennywise, the not so funny clown".!
"PFFFF, Pennywise, that little fart is noting to be afraid of", said Pekka, and laughed for the first time this troublesome day.
"Pennywise, PFFFF...
But, but who had sneaked around at Freckles sugarbath and who, I say WHO, was listening behind the door.
The DOOR...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Our beloved door. A foot crashed against it once more and the hinges finally exploded and it couldn't rotate. The door collapsed and fell lifting a gentle gust of dust from the ground. Everyone coughed. Including the man on the other side. It was familiar and he was coated with dirt, it was Adrian and he had escaped from Alien prison Excesskatraz. He was breathing heavily. "I had to dig and dig and dig with my bare hands... Oh it was horrible. I even dug on the wrong direction and I got inside another guy's cell. He died some days later. And now.. Look! Look at my fingernails, they are ruined and jagged! now I will not be able to play fucking classical guitar again. Horror! Just fucking horrible" And he began crying. His actual dream was to play mangore for audiences of around 50 every saturday and live on the streets of Venezuela inside a wrecked van. Rock was only a hobby of his. He had built a guitar out of dirt in his cell and he practiced every day. The sugar-cane plaited was really touched to see him in fetal position and she rummaged through her hair to find a mint or maybe a peanut-bar to console the poor south-american. But she suddenly remembered. She rummaged through her bag instead and from it she got a 7 pound bag of the most diverse sortiment of medicines and drugs.

"Haha!" She said, a sugary smile "I still have all this from the times I had to take care of Pekka. I'm almost sure there's something here for fingernails. Let's cross our fingers." She sorted everything quickly with the help of moco. It turned out a vast array of classifications, in alphabetical order: Adamantane antisushi Urine pH modifiers, Airbreathing cat fish sterile irrigating solutions, Anorectal fish pro antiiacids, Anti scale androgens, Eponychium serotoninergic Zolofts, Hatchetfish rifamycin derivatives, mahi-mahi sex hormones, renin salt-water spermicides, Spanish mackarel oxazolidinedione anticonvulsants, synthetic ovulation lunular stimulants and, of course, Zebra bullhead shark vaginal uterotonics.

And and... Finally! a keratine ketolide pill popped out of the overflowing bag and adrian almost cried when he heard the word "Keratine". He gulped it without water even though it was a little wide and his nails started to grow almost magically. They grew strong and firm and he quickly grabbed a nearby guitar just to perform an outstanding rendition of a chopin ballad for guitarra. Op 27. He was really thankful with everyone and he left, saying he would now tour the world looking for audiences of no more than 50 to live by.

But now! Was the peace finally restored? Pekka was no longer around and finland had become a capitalist nation once again. All the russians were gone.. or!.. No, a poor little girl awaited on the corner. She was gulping some wodka completely uninterested about the things that were happening and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 am

:lol: HUh!

And the poet took care of her again! He saw it as his mission and he asked Freckle.
"What do you think about adopting her? She has noone but us and she is drinking Kosken like a searuffian"!
"Yea why not. But there will be a hell of a lot of paperwork and are you sure she wants to be with us"?
Olga screamed njet, njet and they looked at her more closely.
"Who said she is five years old", asked Freckle.
"I don't know. Maybe I just guessed", answered the poet a bit embarrassed.
"Pffhrmm, hallo njetnjet! I am 39, Russian years, to tell the truth", said Olga, almost sober, "and I am a doctor in biological warfare and periodalcoholic. Now is my period over for this time and I want to talk to Sebastian Öhubble about his pills. Russia needs his knowledge, for our biological industry".
Freckle and the poet were stunned.
"Hrmhrm", in chorus, "but but you are so short and look so childish. How how?
"Sorry my friends. I am from Vladivostok and from a short family, but when I am sober I am a bit longer".
She stood up and they could see, that she was at least 151cm.
"O dear, oh dear, sorry that we have treated you as a child,", said Freckle, "I will fetch my father. He will be honoured!
"The honour is on me. I would very much test his invisiblepill".
Öhubble was really surprised and they started an interesting talk about molecules, atoms and other small things.

"I must tell you something", said Freckle to her friend, "It is about the door here".
"Yea, when we hear the BoomKaboom, there is always something happening".
"Yes, and that door is a portal to the magic land and adventures. Outside this door is the reality. But inside everything, absolutely everything, can happen. You and I and those we let in are like Alice in Wonderland, when we are inside, and there are no limits at all. But Adrian kicked our door to pieces, so now there is a split in our adventureshield and I am a little scared over what will happen".

BOOMKABOOM, stronger than ever, was heard from a window and and...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:42 pm

And then there was silence. And no one had entered the room! What was that?

“This can’t be real”, whispered Freckle into the poet’s ears, “someone HAS to get in! Dear Papa, did someone steal some of your invisible pills?”

Öhubble was irritated by her question, being in the middle of a scientists’ discussion about black holes! He searched his pockets, but everything was still on its place.
“Weird. Now I’m equally concerned, I must say! Let’s check every window in this place and see if we find some traces”, he suggested to the others.
”What kind of traces?” asked the poet, but he didn’t get an answer from Öhubble, who already accompanied Olga to the window in the left corner. The poet shrugged his shoulders.
“Shall we separate into two windowcheckinggroups?” he suggested. The others already wanted to agree, but Freckle interrupted them hesitantly. “No. Don’t ask why, but I somehow don't like the thought of getting separated now.” The poet watched her carefully. She hadn’t even blushed when refusing his proposal! She didn't look worried, but something made him agree with her. “Well okay then,” he said, “guess the windows won’t run away from us! Let’s check the ones in the right corner now.”

They all toddled towards the first of the three windows. It was closed, and no scratches or whatever were to be found. They started to make silly jokes about black hole windows and wormholes directly leading into Excessas’ command centre while approaching the second window. Also this one didn’t bear any surprises and seemed just like a fucking window should look like.

So they made their way towards the third window, being the one in the opposite corner of Öhubble and Olga on the left. Adrian9 and the poet checked the window, rattled the knob, but didn’t find anything. They turned around to the girls and opened their mouths for another bad joke, when suddenly a green light started to glow behind them! It flickered and slowly began to grow, turning from an emerald green into an icecold cobalt blue circle.The girls were stunned and stood with eyes wide open. The poet and Adrian9 saw the flickering in their eyes and slowly turned their heads…

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:31 pm

What was there? Outside? Wasn't that a sea of glowing gel that emanated green gas and that had covered the whole house now? Wasn't it wallowing as it had epileptic seizures? Wasn't it absorbing it all and making exact copies of everything made of neutrinos? Wasn't the house now floating there and soil had disappeared all of a sudden? Yes yes and yes. Now they were floating and maybe to nowhere since the green sea behaved like a spoiled child, sometimes carrying them here and sometimes there. Some other times they stood motionless for hours just to continue again.

"Wow, what a rollercoaster!" Said moco "I never thought aliens were so fun with their attractions. But what will we do now? I'm getting dizzy and this doesn't seem to have an end." Then, suddenly, a little tongue was licking her hand quite appeasingly. It was a dog and it seemed to have appeared from nowhere. And it was not only one. After a while, a different dog was licking everyone's hand. It was a neutrino-pack and it had been sent by the sea for there overfloating friends. They were made of neutrinos and had neutrino-tongues. How fun! "But huh, what are we supposed to do with these?" Asked Hubble "I think the ocean thinks we eat dogs now."

The poet was going mad, he held his neutrino-friend in his arms and looked at the steamy profusive ocean from the window. The alien dogs assembled and made two lines over a kitchen table. They were looking straight into the human's eyes and the whole scene was a little frightening. Specially when what seemed to be the leader (Freckle's one, who had green freckles) started to talk in a dog tone "Good evening! Hello and welcome to our new experiment. This is an experiment ran by excessa corporation with the help of PekkaFucking enterprises. We have chosen you as a wholesome sample of human population and we would like your wholeheartedly cooperation. We will send food every couple of days. Don't even try to escape. The sea outside will crush you to pieces. We will be monitoring your actions. Vofvof!" And they refused to talk any further.

Hubble was thinking of a escape plan. The sea was like a child and children like blondes. Someone would have to bleach and go outside to get a sample of the mischievous ocean. And of course, this person was...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 pm

:lol: Worse and worse. :shock:

Öhubble, the curious, of course! He took samples of the green thing around them and Olga Karenina helped him. She was a totally different person, when sober. Effective, analytic and very competent. She measured the PH in the mass and it was over 14, almost like klorin, so she warned them for touching the green-blue thing.
"It can't be compared with water. It is something else and it seems to be living. It looks nasty and hungry, and it must be a new trick from that Fucking".
Now Freckles dog talked.
"I am the boss here and you have to obey me. My orders are to throw you in the mass, that of course not is any water. It is a mass we have on Excessa for getting rid of our garbage. It eats everything, people, stones, whatever and it is always hungry for more. So take care. We dogs have no interest in see you disappear. But we must now and then throw something to the eating beast. A chair for example".
And he pushed a chair out to the green monster and with a boomKabbom it was gone.
"Huh", the poet was scared and took Freckles hand, "Can you and I stay together. I feel more safe with you".
"Jaja", said Freckle, "But I am not so sure I can do something for anyone here".
"Oh you can, you can". It was the dog again. "My master Nurmi has told me to look after you and that is why we are here. You have to be saved for him".
"Oh dear he is after me again. It goes like a thread through this thread, even if I no longer have a leopardtail. I wonder what is the matter with that crazy alienperson"?
"To tell you the truth, there are a lot of persons on Excessa that make the same question. Pekka shouldn't try to be human. It is seen as treason and there is a very lively committee called "Away with the scoundrel Pekkatraitor". Even we dogs here that of course are no dogs but Excessapolice are critical to this spectacle and we will maybe make mutiny soon...
BoomKaboom! "Who talkes about mutiny"?
It was Pekka Fucking, allergic to sushi, in the door, that no longer was a door. And he was ANGRY!
"I have come to...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am

get what I came for. And you know that is you. Please cooperate and we will not have to use the leash." And indeed he had a leash! On his right hand. On the other there was a cage, as usual. "Let me remind everyone on this room" he continued "That this sea is our creation. Pekka's trademark. And we can send it to eat every neutrino of your body anytime. Oh, and does your body need neutrinos... A truly beautiful thing this is, a groundbreaking substance that can think by itself and yet is docile to it's creator. And it is pretty green. We just have to give it something to keep the ocean-mind occupied. This time it has chosen to create dogs and send it to you. Hahaha, what a thing! So what's it going to be dear longed-for freckle??" And and she was rather terrified. Was this the time? IS pekka going to win at last? .... The ocean started to roar on the outside. And inside the house the mist became more and more dense as a park with cigarettes instead of grass and with man grazing with their lungs. And it wasn't normal. The oceans tend to be calm but now it had a terrible behaviour and needed some detention time. Waves started to crash against the windows. "Call the headquarters!" Screamed pekka to one of the dogs "Use the X-rays and the gamma and the z ones! Quick..." But the windows collapsed and a tide of goo filled the room before the dog could use his paws...

Everyone woke up inside a little room. A different one. And there, on a table, was a green man... oh, tell the green man.. He looked friendly and said "Hi! I'm the tide you looked on the distance. This is me. We're not so different after all, I have legs too! I was captive for too long and I decided to make a revolution now pekka will be under my commands. I could crush you all now but I'm a very gentile person and I will ask: Why should I let the others free? I really want to know..."

The poet hurried and gave an answer "Well well! I think I am very harmless, so to speak. You could tell by the nearly feminine traits of my face that I'm one of those subjectiv-lovers that likes to subtract sighs out of trees to construct immense forests that nearly crumble down because of the thinness of its little columns opposed to the size of the sour-melancholy-melons that hang from the uppermost branches... and and... therefore, a person who likes to make a Danube be a vast weightless waterslide with nothing but air tiresomely bursting outside of one thousand nostalgic mouths as a counter-gravity, a shape keeper, weight that eliminates weight. Air as Danubesoil. Ganges flowing around a leash that clogs one thousand.. no!... One million sad dogs at the same time. Thames revolting inside a woman's 36B cup. Then a spiral on the nickering knickers. Oh, so beautiful. The dissident mouths of air... yes!" And the poet had tears on his eyes and began to clap at himself.

Meanwhile, Hubble frowned at him. "Haha! Come on. Someone get this guy a drink. A science drink. And make it double, please, I have a quantum-physics bottle on the other room. Can't think of a better time to open it... As for me, strange green man, I can only defend myself with the following argument:...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 am

"Why should I defend myself? I am a calculator but I had never calculated with a little green tide-man from Goo. You are completely new to me and maybe we can be friends":
"Friends", screamed Pekka Fucking, " He is the most dangerous of colours, the green one, and he can be a 47 meters Sunami and blow you all away in two seconds. Don't let him cheat you with that green-smile! If the Earth shake he will be there. And the greenblue garbageeating fluid out there will with his help eat you . I will now statuate an example and threw this irritating poet in the green gewgaw. You have been with Freckle all the time and a pebble in my shoe, but I will put an end to that. So say good-bye, farwel or whatever, but no auf wiedersehen for there is NO wiedersehen for you stupid salvadorian. Out you go"!
And boomkaboom Pekka Fucking throw the young handsome poet in the green garbageeating muck that bubbled in delight over a so great meal!
Was that the end of the Salvatorian poet-promise?
But Boomkaboom again. Who throw herself with freckles and plaites after him? (Two qestions hurray)

Yes Freckle! She wanted to save her friend or die! And when her father saw what his beloved daughter did he followed her. And, and when Moco, that in secret was in love with the thinlipped hairbeauty jazzman, saw that she didn't hesitate.
Now they were four persons in and Kosmo and Adrian9 felt so lonely there with Pekka and the little green man, that they followed hand in hand.

Pekka an the greentide were now alone and they were very surprised over this development. Pekka blamed the tideman.
"It is your fault. You shouldn't have interfered. Vojne, vojne I have lost Freckle. Buuu. She followed that idiot. How was it possible. She must have been an idiot too".
He throw himself on the floor and tore his hair.
"Vojne, my life here on Earth is over! Without Freckle there is nothing here for me".
And Pekka Fucking Nurmi jumped straight out in the green muckmuck.
But the green muckmuck was so surprised over the abundance of food, so he forgot to swallow. It was a bit too much even for him, so he belched them all up.

And there they were. Not even wet after their bath. But very, very green.
Sex green persons looked at each other and suddenly they saw the fun in it all and they laughed and they laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But, but, did I say sex persons?
Yes I did! The seventh, Pekka Fucking was still...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 am

On the green intestines of a green man. He had been sidetracked from the main digestive route and now he was on the liver, drinking irish-green vodka lying down on the purple floor with no regards for his pernicious situation. He contemplated the green horizon and began to sing a Freckle song while he submerged his whole head intermittently in the liver-vodka to have some big gulps. The intestine walls vibrated from pekka's beautiful tone. The vodka-lake was calmer than ever before. But the song, it was beautiful..

I cannot give you any more freckles
I think you already have enough
Well.. Let's go out girl
To the ocean bough
There are no freckles on this city
And I think we should have some now.

What do you think the plants will think?
Will they feel envious and sink?
At the sight of your shiny freckl-mink.

Oh, what's that nightly nightingplaitle?
I don't know if I was born for freckles
Was I born to hear those birds that dot the nose?

Try to sing this nighting!
Hahaha!
Try to sing with my beautiful voice..

Oh, and.. We'll never end
The blue gives me the freckle
And the freckle gives me the blue
Oh, so far away
Beyond the men I deal with

Oh, the sky is not yours
But the freckles are
Oh, the sky is not yours
But the freckles are...

Don't look back, I will start someday
I will never look at the mirage.
I will never pay attention to the color of the streetlight.
I will crash my SUV on your garage
As proof of my love... Mighty love of the night.

The sea began to cry and it started to belch pekka to the outside, in a strange act midst pity and indigestion. As expected, pekka came outside greener than a leaf and soaking vodka through his pores. But there was noone around on the island. Where had they gone? Poor pekka was alone... Everyone was green no one and no one knew how long this effect would last so they used this chance to make an Irish helloween and start to scare everyone in town. First they went to the girls-only catholic institute and they scared the main priest half of mass. They came inside and started jumping around the scriptures looking like a pack of drunk elves. "Saatana! Saatana!" screamed the priest and his eyes twisted "He is finally here. Were you not supposed to be red?!" And he fell on the ground. He had a heart attack.

The priest came back to life because of a Hubble pill and then, through a glass door, he saw green-moco and adrian playing fetch with a big bird on the garden. "Is this hell?" He asked with a fainting sigh. A voice answered:...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:06 pm

"No, it is not Catholic-heaven, it is some Muslimedepartment", said Pekka, and sang another song.

I am a green Satellitsender, oooo
That can send all what I want so well, oooo
But I need some muck,
And a little bit luck,
So where are you, and who can me tell;

I am a great Aliensender, oooo
A thing from the world of my own, oooo
But it can't be the same,
And it is a big shame,
That you left me, on this damn island. Alone.

Ja, I am a green satellitsender oooo
I send all my mails up and down, oooo
I tried to be human and I have thrown,
All my tinheart for you my dear crown,
Pretending that you are around.

So real is the feeling of make believe,
That it is clear that my heart can't conceal.

I haven't time for more Neverending today. I'm going fishing.

Me woke up this morning wanting to cry,
Then I remember, yes I knew why,
For heavens sake,
I'm gonna go fishing or jump in the lake.

There in the water look at him shine,
There is a big one, and that one is mine,
You must be silent, won't hear you out,
Hooked on to my flyrod, I've got me a trout.

Haha I will be back some other day...

said Pekka Fucking after he had escaped his island and manifested himself for the poor Catholic pederaster that thought it was a day of resurrection...

But was it? Boomkaboom...