Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Ilsekena
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Who is a nasty troll?? :shock:

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

uhm, the fairy, I thought?

…never never never never ever again!”

The Poet and Freckle looked at each other. Both of them thought exactly the same in that very moment: Again, it was all up to them!

“Alright”, Freckle said resigningly, “Poet and I will go back and return those stones.” She took a deep breath, grabbing the Poet’s hand once more.

Adrian9 nodded. “That’s very noble of you. But I also want to fulfil my duties, no one shall ever have a reason to call me, Adrian the guitarraplayer, a coward. Moco and I will try to find another way to get hold of that weird fairy again! She MUST have had her reasons to hand out the stones to us, telling us such things! Maybe they’re still important in a way, despite their dangerous nature.
You will need some time to return to the forest, and there must be a way to re-call that fairy without having to return to that scary house. So we will try to find out in the meantime, I remember some stories about how to get hold of them. Something like drinking a bottle of whisky while making a handstand or such, but I don’t recall the exact procedure. We’ll find out!”

So they agreed to separate into two groups. Freckle and the Poet stored the damned stones in a special box Öhubble had created for them and started off to the forests out of town, while Adrian9 and Moco spurted to the city library. They all departed from the café, wished each other good look and separated, not noticing that some dark dressed person with a hat folded his newspaper and promptly left the café behind them…

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 am

It was TILKKI!

He reunited Talkki, Telkki, Tolkki and Tulkki for one last battle against Lassila, Hitler, Mr. Soup and Black Mermelade.

Black mermelade tried to be the leader, but spent like half an hour arguing with Telkki.

And then, the-wisely-named-drummer-of-last-christmas-i-gave-you-my-heart appeared and called dibs on the chocolate ribs.

They fought for 3 and a half minutes, until Tulkki and Mr. Soup were in the top of the mountain. The owner of the mountain was the-wisely-named-drummer-of-last-christmas-i-gave-you-my-heart. And the contracts about fighting in the mountain were written in blood of a dead puppet.

That blood had something special. It was belonging to Telkka, grandfather of Telkki and Tulkki, and brother of Black Mermelade. And it was light purple because...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 am

:shock:
"Who are those Tulki and Tillkis", said Öhubble. They talk so much I can hardly think".
"They are from the Middle East I think. Or Ukraine", said the Poet.
"We must DO something. I will give them an invisible pill. No even better, an armadillopill. Come here my friends! Do you want to play guitarra as good as Mathias?"
"Yea,yea",the Tulkis were overjoyd, and swallowed Öhubbles pills, with happy smiles.

Boomkaboom a whole gang of armadillos on the floor.

Crawl, crawl! And a strange but very small sound came from all the Tulkis.
"I don't know how an armadillo sound, but this piiip is Ok", said Öhubble. "Hahahahaha"
"But can they play the guitarra?" said the poet and looked at the lost Tulkis.
"No"!

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 am

"The drummer is guilty of everything!" :x

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 pm

And then Tobias Sammet died. Noone cared anyway.

The struggle of Talkki, Telkki, Tilkki, Tolkki and Tulkki went one step further with the addition of the-wisely-named-drummer-of-last-christmas-i-gave-you-my-heart, Black Mermelade, Mr. Soup and the dead puppet. Albino Timo wanted to be the referee. And Hitler was eating an ice-cream.

Jordan&Gandhi made the first peace slam dunk contest in order for 'em to stop fighting, but it became worse when Mr. Duck and Mr. Choc were buying the RS tickets. They got angry for having to pay for the t-shirt. Also Lassila and Behm bought extra towels for their hotel room. And they screamed... this is... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

And it was war. Black mermelade thought he was gonna be the winner when...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 pm

:shock:
He looked at himself in a mirror and understood that everything was in vain.

He had become an ARMADILLO and so had all the Tilly-Tullkis. Hitler yumyumade on his icecream and muttered, "What has the world come to..."

It was waaaaaar! Jäjä!

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

White mermelade appeared to fight all of them!
Evil white twin of Black Mermelade!

What would happen? Only Telkki would know, because he and his cousin Talkki Potter knew everything. If it wasn't for Hitler and his ice-cream who threw into Mr. Soup's face! "In your face!", Hitler yelled.

Mr. Soup reunited Behm and Tilkki, undercovering on Lassila's flying drumkit. Tilkki went to the sofa to watch MTV meanwhile. And Hitler put down the remote. Gandhi ate Jordan to vomit him afterwards. And Jordan tried to eat Gandhi but, as he could not, he threw him onto the peace slam dunk contest basket, and he made a three-point basket.

Tulkki, visibly angry, yelled at all...

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

Entonces Tolkki empezó a hablar español, y todos ragearon porque no entendían un carajo de lo que decía, pero él dijo que iba a volver a Stratovarius y que iba a re-contratar a Tuomo Lassila como cantante, y que si no quería lo iba a obligar.

Kotipleto se llenó de furia y sacó una espada de la era medieval y se la aventó a Tolkki pero rebotó. Kotipelto se asustó bien horrible, pero aún tenía un arma. Cogío el piano de Jens y lo cargo con un solo dedo y se lo aventó a Tolkki. Pensó que lo había vencido pero Tolkki revivió.

En eso llegó Gus Monsanto y se fue porque cantaba horrible. Tolkki sacó un rifle y le disparo a Kotipelto, pero él hizo matrix y esquivó el ataque.

En eso llegó Matias y los invitó a todos una cerbeza y se volvieron amigos y formaron una nueva vanda llamada Stratodicastervarius, con 2 guitarras y Kotipelto cantaba y tocaba la batería. Matias tocaba el bajo con los pies mientras tocaba la guitarra y Tolkki aprendió a levitar.
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 am

I have a bad feeling about this...prkl :roll:

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 am

The hell is going on in here?

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 am

Where have you been so long?

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 am

On vacation all over Europe.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:11 pm

:( Jaja it is easy to understand that Kosmo needed some vacation. Poor Kosmo! After his problems with his dwellings, he had to go away and ponder a bit over his situation.
First became his golden castle, with a little help from the Poet and Freckle, a golden big heap of gravel, up there in the North-North. So he moved to US, where he started a gipsy-orchestra and played balalaika. He earned a lot of money and built a big house in Washington DC. But can you believe it. The Poet and Freckle visited him, and happened to burn it down. The only thing he saved was a blue bucket with a hole in the bottom, and it wasn't even his. Vojne, vojne. Let us hope that those two destroyers stay away now.
Here he is back and what was that? Boomkaboom...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Talkki, Telkki, Tilkki, Tolkki and Tulkki unified at once! Finally! the MegaT*lkki finally had arrived.

It proclaimed itself THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS! And started...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 pm

..KUOROSOTA 4!! joo...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 pm

And then, like copycats, they appeared the five of them. Jans, Jens, Jins, Jons and Juns. They fought against each other T*lkki...

Hitler and Mr. Duck were playing cards. Mr. Soup and Black Mermelade composed Farewell nr.3. And Satan, altogether with Jordan and Gandhi, created the Flux Velociraptor! It was able to...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

:lol:
eat Armadillos and the poor animals tried to hide whereever they could. Butt, butt, there went Talkki and Tulkki into the Flux Velocipedaraptors stomach. Crunch, crunch. The hard plates crunched between the Velocipedas big, sharp teeth. Bomkabom the Armadillos were no more. :cry:

Hitler and Duck stopped playing cards and looked at Velocipeda.
"Please don't eat more Armadillos. I don't like that crunch-crunch-sound", said Hitler. "My mustache trembles and I look like some fairy-gay. And I would like to sing now".
And he sang the "Farewell 2", that suited him more, than the just composed "Farewell3".
The lyrics was about the war he had lost, and that he wanted to end his pathetic life.
But now Öhubble came in and saw the sad remains of the two Armadillos.
"Vojne, vojne. Have you really eaten them? You must be a Velocipeda Rex", he said and...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 am

he started to weep in a very profound way. He was an armadillo lover and the two armadillos were blonde and really shiny with their hard furs, the perfect lovers. He picked up an armadillo shard and pressed it against his chest. "Oh, öh... How beautiful this was." He said "All those armadillo love nights and they are now gone.. They composed so beautifully. I will never trust any kind of raptors now. What on heaven could a velocipeda be? Oh, this pain.." He made anti-pain pills that were dark blue and they had a funny effect on his bowels. He started to laugh and he turned into a highly intelligent armadillo after wallowing extensively on the ground. The side effects also included a very long tail of a green color that measured around 6 meters in length. It was very resistant and it had a fang on the tip that injected venom to his foes.

The velocipeda erected his tail up high as soon as he heard the chirping of the hubbmadillo in the distance. His stomach was still crunchy from the other crunches he had crunched with his strong dinosaur teeth. But his armadillo thirst was unquenchable and he ran to hopefully chew Hubble as a dessert. Hearing the raptor footsteps, hubble tried to defend himself by whipping his tail that dripped mortal poison. But he failed! The blow was absorbed by all Jans, Jons and Juns that died mortally some seconds later. Their bodies vanished in the air like dust in the air in a world with a stable atmosphere and with dust particles that can float in air with relative ease. The raptor didn't lessen the speed of his race, he accidentally stomped on the poets toes and he screamed because he wasn't wearing any shoes. His Big toe, little-hallux, fell off from the feet and it slipped with the raptor. The raptor slipped and skated around the room with the poet's toe as a rollerblade. The room's floor became ice for a little moment, in the raptor's mind. He had dreamed since childhood to be a professional raptor-ballerina. He saw the many prowess of the most famous of ice-skaters of his generation. He longed so much to be one of them and he practiced alone, in his room, on top of the windowsill when there was no one around. Sometimes in the roof of his house. With slippery shoes. He flipped and made circles with his arms all day long. To become better and to improve just a bit more. All the hours he tried!

He knew this was his moment to shine. He raised his arms to make a circle once more, just once more... to shine... but, what was that?! The toe had an irregular surface. He stumbled. His beautifully crafted circle began to crumble and became many arbitrary shapes with an astounding lack of beauty. The toe, it was the toe.. The poet's toe! He thought, as he fell. But suddenly the edge of a tabletop erased all his concerns. It hit the back of his head after he fell and he lost consciousness in the very same moment. The room remained silent. The sleeping body of a dinosaur was heavy in the room and no one dared to break the silence after so many dreams had been broken in that very same room. The room of broken dreams and the room of sliced feet.

"Haha! Oh, my son. My son." Said Hubble finally with his shiny coating "I knew you would save me from that dino-dreamer.. Oh, come here and get a big hug..." The poet was still in pain because he had lost a toe but he managed to smile and say:...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm

:lol:
"It was nothing at all. A pleasure, sir! I will do it again, if I see some Velocipeda Rex. They ought to be extinct and I thought they were, so this was maybe some survivor from the dark age. Talk about lizards, haha, where is Freckle? I haven't seen her, since we took the diamonds to the little cottage in the dark forrest. May I make a poem about her?"
"Yes, yes, by all means. Poema on, my dear save-my-life-boy! We are going to fetch her in the forrest, but poems are more important than anything".

Poets poem about the dark forrest and the scares that live there.

In the dark forrest a girl is sitting,
She is lost, and don't know how to be knitting,
The destiny-web of her future life,
And will she ever again be safe,

Early this morning, she went away,
The sun was up, it was a great day,
But soon came the darkness and it would stay,
And she can't find her way home, so what to say,
She is lost there, in darkness and castaway,
Far, far in the forrest.

She wasn't afraid during sunny day,
But now she is alone and thunder on his way,
The pine-trees have needles and on them a small eye,
That look at her, and soon they will sway,
From rain and storm, they will bray.

See there in the shadows a troll, that will play,
With Freckles plaits, and make them gray,
He isn't nice and she is his pray,
For now is the time, when she has to pay,
And the shadows come creeping and will castaway,
And swallow poor Freckle without no delay.

But, but, who comes here on the forrest pathway,
The Poet, Öhubble, Moco and Adrian nay,
With big boomkaboom they hunt the shadows away,
And Freckle is saved and soon on home-way,
So now they can sing hoho and hurrayhurray...

"Great", said Öhubble, "So let us collect the others and walk to the scary cottage and take my daughter home.
And they went out in the dark forrest happily singing.

Butt, Butt. Who was hiding in the bush, bush , bush. Who was hiding in the bush...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Huh, it was MEEEEEEEE!!.....

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:46 pm

:lol: :lol: Don't think so! You are NOT the bushhiding type...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm

You are wrong, wrong, wrong! I can pee in a bush, poop in a bush, hide in a bush

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:01 pm

:lol: NOOOOO! Don't take away my illusions! No bushdoings nonono...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Boo on you! :cry: Sad, sad, sad..

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:23 pm

And then, in all his supremacy, multitolkki became the world leader and ate the velociraptors and the armadillos.

Multitolkki (talkki, telkki, tilkki, tolkki and tulkki united) defeated multijens (jans, jens, jins, jons, juns) before buying the iPad 3. But when multitolkki bought it, he saw that steve jobs was hitler and jordan and gandhi altogether combined, and decided to go for the eternal struggle with the help of Black Mermelade and Mr. Duck!

Mr Duck revealed the prophecy...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Ilsekena wrote:Boo on you! :cry: Sad, sad, sad..

Ja, ja!
Was macht Sie in the bush-luft,
luft, luft,
So mit Ihrem holden duft,
Duft, duft,
Wo nur selten was verpufft,
Pufft, pufft,
In dem duft,
Duft,duft.
Dieser luft,
Luft, luft.

So what do you want to do in the bush? :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stevie Wonder

Post by Stevie Wonder » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

kjadhsiu87y3hb25n2i359-0=['
/.adsgkfngkbbn KGFOIAPIT..[[][\]\]\]34\342082 ±¿®±¿®
ɜɤɴФϚ᷊ᵺᵬᶪᶅᵏᵩ╟┐≥

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:13 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:
Ilsekena wrote:Boo on you! :cry: Sad, sad, sad..

Ja, ja!
Was macht Sie in the bush-luft,
luft, luft,
So mit Ihrem holden duft,
Duft, duft,
Wo nur selten was verpufft,
Pufft, pufft,
In dem duft,
Duft,duft.
Dieser luft,
Luft, luft.

So what do you want to do in the bush? :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I will rely on your imagination :umbrella:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 pm

:lol: Jaja Ok. But don't reproach me, if you don't like it. My fantasy will not be kept in order. :(

It was of course Ilsekena in the bush. :roll:
"Hallo there", said the poet. "What are you doing in the neverendingbush"?
"I have always wanted to be in a bush, when something exciting happens and when I heard you guys singing that dashing wanderer-song, I would so much like to go with you".
"So sing with us then", said the poet, and they sang together from their hearts.

We love to go out wandering,
In the big dark forrest squandering,
And when we walk, we like to sing,
Hi-dera-hi-de-littera-ring-and-ding.
Hi-dera-lattera-hu-de-lottera-pling-and-swing.
Hi plingeliplingplingpling-sing-sing.

"So great", said Ilsekena. "I will follow you to the scary house in the wild forrest. I am SO tired of that damn ferry Helsinki-Tallinn. To and fro, to and fro. And that avatardog I have. He is so nasty and ugly, and I think I hate him".
"No, no", said the dogloving poet. "He is nice and I would, with your permission, rape him, on the spot"!
"Oh, by all means. Rape on! But he will defend himself to the bitter end and bite you to your bonemarrow, haha! It may be your last rape"!
"In that case I think I renounce the thought". said the a bit sulking Poet.
In another bush stod a fat Leedsguy and now he tottered forward.
"I am hungry, and if noone have any demands on that vofsie, I could very well think of making up a fire and roast him there".
"Ok, roast on. I hate him anyway", said the suddenly heartless Ilsekena.
"Thank you"! The fat man was happy."Will you Moco eat the dogsteak with me".
"Oh dear, oh dear. It was a bit sudden but why not"!

But the dog had not the slightest inclination to be some fat mans dinner, so he clattered with all his teeth. And could he clatter? Yes he could! He had a lot of teeth! Vofvofvof...
The whole wanderingparty disappeared out among trees and bushes,but the man from Leeds was a little slow and...