Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
AGAG
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by AGAG » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 am

Poor leedsman :(

He, of course, got bitten by some clattering teeth that started to undo the flesh on his butt. Bite by bite. The leedsman started to sweat in despair and he thought of the only thing he could do in this situation. He started to roll, like a ball, downhill. The poor Ise-Dog couldn't let go early enough and he suffered the consequences of a slow jaw. He rolled with the man, getting almost suffocated by many pounds of fat that fell over his poor dog-beak over and over again, while he circled the bowling ball the man had become. He rolled and rolled for some hundreds of meters, making a terrible fat noise. A tree suffered the hit of one thousand pounds with powerful momentum. It almost crumbled down but it was a stiff pine-tree that is only found on northern areas. The toughest you can ever find. After dropping several leaves and shaking, one could see a great spectacle. An ass-bleeding man and a semi-crushed dog were unconscious. Isekena saw from the distance, hidden from a medium-sized bush. "Hahaha!" she said, with a big smile "Finally we got rid of the dog, should we cook him now dear Moco? I am sure you know a lot about cuisine. We can make Talinn-germanic soup and we can use Leedsman oil. He's already open from the butt so removing a bit of fat to cook does not pose any problem at all. What do you say? Ja Ja?" Moco loved to cook. "Yes of course!" she said, from the next bush. "I happen to have some portable pans in my cargo-pants. German of course, the best qvalitët in this universe. We need some fire."

Suddenly it all turned into a picnic. Moco frictioned two stones and started a big campfire. They got the dog on the pan and it started roasting. The poet was a little upset and he was silent when they served him a piece of dog sandwich with Estisauce. He was sad because he was hungry and now he was eating dog. A great coincidence! No one eats roasts girls but now they roast dogs, he thought. It is unfair. For the girls, of course.

The leedsman got up after some time and he almost fell in the ground to roll again when he smelled the meat. Suddenly, something fell on the ground. It was winding a lot and the trees started to shake. The pine spikes started to fall over the picnic. Hubble screamed in panic. "Not again! Gnats! They are in the wind. Cover, children! Take cover!!" And then...
---...---

BBBBBBBBB

Post by BBBBBBBBB » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:13 am

they sucked my cock and then................

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

:shock: :shock:
there was a bloodiceingscream that alerted the whole forrest.
"AJAJAJAJ, my cock, my cock, my fucking cock", screamed the B-person.

"Jaja, nothing is for free my boy",said Öhubble."Those were the bloodsucking gnatgnatcockers and you can thank Priapus, that held his blessing organ over you, that you still have something left in that region.

Streptococksuck vulgaris are eating micromediomacros and is not something you play with. Never pee behind bushes in the dark forrest. Those gnatgnatclouds have microradar for peeing cocks.

The B-person hurried away to shelter and there will be no more peeing behind bushes for him I am sure". said Öhubble, "Ha ha! Suck best, that suck last...but now we...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

ran out of armadillos in the pet store, so we called juns and talkki to bring more.

black mermelade and mr.duck went on a trip to Jamaica and they managed to get some armadillos there. Two of the armadillos were secret agents working undercover for Hitler and Gandhi. Jordan, all jealous, declared war before eating pancakes.

Armadillo agent #1 called misteriously the only one woman in the world able to solve the crisis before the next war: mrs. deaf blind mosby. But she was washing the dishes so she put Mosby on the phone, and he went on with the war.

Black mermelade screamed...!!!!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 am

They were in the forest again and it was pitch dark. Finally!.. The daylight had lasted for too long and their eyes needed the gentle petals of night to serve as mantels. It must have felt like ancient times where electricity was still rare and too pompous for the inaccessible landscape of the forests. Back then the mind must have been used to be stroked down into a thick matress whenever the sun became fainter. Now it was used to being alert all the time, constantly lightbathed and leashed to computers and TVs. In the forest no one wanted to light a fire or frictionate rocks anymore. The dogsteak had weary and round effects that deviated all of their thoughts into innocent thoughtfulness. They instinctively formed a clump with their bodies around the Leeds' man that served the purpose of a mass of heat and bedding, protecting every thought their state had to offer. And they had a lot! No one slept one bit through the whole night spellbound by the amount of ideas they got from the darkness. There wasn't any awareness regarding their face expressions or movement at all because they didn't have the photon-proofs that their actions caused reactions in the blindfolding lack of sun. It made no differences and they stared at the distance for hours without ever closing the eyes.

It was weird! The sun didn't seem to wake up. Was it sedated? Drug facilitated sexual assault? The moon wasn't capable of doing so.. maybe those mischievous Saturnmoons.... Poor sun. It clearly was late now and that was irreverent for their eyes. It is true that the darkness-mantle had been really comfortable the whole night, while prostrating over the vast cushion of englishfat, but now it had become suffocating like an eternal hug and they started to get extremely anxious to see light reflected in any surface whatsoever. For quite a long time they lied there, trying to think of other things but they got inebriated by the silent problem little by little. Now the darkness had become a whole and it seemed like a sentient entity on its own. The mass of uncertainty was really heavy in the atmoshpere and it became harder to breathe. The fear kept all tethered to their sleeping places, pushed together against each other. The minutes passed by and the sun was nowhere to be found! Not in the sky, at least, so they managed to break the dread and they decided to move and search for rocks in the vincities of their voluminous bed to frictionate and hopefully produce sparkles. Something to see, please, something to see!... And weirder yet! They couldn't get a hold of the ground. The fat seemed to be ubiquitous, neverending, and no one could find a tree or a single moth of dirt. They crawled incessantly, in all directions, with no light at all. The fat seemed like a planet that had gravity of its own and now they were glued to it by a strange force. A sunless planet.

It was also really quiet. No one had said a word since the day before. The chirping of the night owls and the gnats had ceased long time ago and the leaves had stopped to crack from the winds. The only thing that could be heard was the soft breathing of many people that hammered in everyone else's ear like a tautological plead on an echoing cupule. And what great acoustics this cupule had! Suited for the best choirs in the world.. Over some hours, everyone could recognize how everyone had a particular breathing pace and how this pace staggered progressively into some weird rhythms. A drunk man was playing the lung-drums incessantly and it became annoying and exasperating. Hubble had, naturally, steady inhalations. The kind of equanimity on needs to produce great quality pills and guitars. Freckle had also some of this steadiness that seemed to be shared in the family, she had a thinner cycle that sounded like a constant sigh dinned into her. Moco was more haphazard and had irregular peaks, just like Isekena who was very close to her. The poet was troublesome to find amid the lung orchestra because his breathing was very faint and sneaky, jumping around the other louder sounds.

But what now? It had been more than six hours and everyone became hungry again. Their bellies started to moan and their tongues became dry while the darkness just didn't move at all. No, there was something wrong. How could a little dog-sandwich had such frightening effects? It must have been a joke. Another pill perhaps? Maybe a foul cuisine technique. But it became worst, they...
---...---

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 am

(Time to shake things up niggas...scary time!!!)

found out it was a parasite that went in them, then everyone started turning into zombies, they were hungry...for human flesh!!!! then the whole world was turned into zombies, except for three people...There was no cure for this virus....the three people went into hiding...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 am

:( But, but, they were so wrong, so wrong. It was the other way around. The three were the ones affected with the black-dog-zombie-virus, and were the very alive and kicking zombies. They started to eat each-other and were soon finished. With them died the virus and tjipp-tjillevipp, that was the end of C8's doomdaystory. Haha! The Ö-nigga woke it up again.

But the HEALTHY ones in the forrest were hungry and hungriest of them all was, of course, the steak-gay from Leeds.
"I think I can eat grass",he said.
"A bit hard to digest", said Öhubble, "But I have a new pill for you."Eat a bigbig mass, and lose your fatfat ass". Your fatcells will eat themselves and this pill will reduce the mankinds fat-reserve to nill. Earth will swing around the sun much, much easier, without all the fat humans and yum, yum, nothing is so tasty as your own fatcells.

"Enough attention to that fat gay", said the poet. "What about this scary darkness? The sun should have been up hours ago and it is starting to be cold. Has she been drug-faciliated-sexual-engaged with the moon? He has his insatiable appetite for sunsex, but why must he always put out the light? Why must he hide behind the darkness-mantel in their ETERNAL-STRATO-hug. :roll: :roll:

Freckle heard the poet, in the blackness and found his hand.
"Vojne, vojne! Is this the end? The neverending end?", she wispered.
"So, so", said the poet. "I am sure the sun will come back, she is only a little late after the nights love-adventures, behind the Darkness-Mantel.

And of course he was right. The positive and assured will rule the world. There she was! And she showed her ruffled hair and her happy sleep-drunk suneyes.
She had a sunny smile all over, and she saluted the little forrestgroup.
"Hallo there, sorry I am a bit late, but even a sun needs some privacy. Now I will give you a nice day"!

But, but, what was it, that put up an ugly face at the west horizon?
"No, no,", said Freckle, "Look, look! There are blue-black thunders! Poet, Poet find a pine-tree...fast...

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:58 am

And sucked BBBBBBBBB cock and then...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 am

:lol:

The pine tree sucked BBBBBBBBBB's cock and it hurted a lot. "Ahh! Make it stop. Please!" he screamed, desperately. "These were not my intentions. I am not a tree fucker! Ouch! " But the tree had a very tight grip and the spikes clutched deep and hard.

"Huh, the trees seem to be hostile!" Said the poet, contemplating the scene from a safe distance "Let's better go and hide somewhere else, what do you say? That cave looks dark and safe!" Freckle agreed and wanted some shadow now, seeing that the sun had gotten up really bright and scorching. They headed towards a very wide cave that was nearby and they entered running from the sun who was now a bit unbearable. It was trying to roast everything and everything became wither. After a while, Hubble Moko and Iseke came inside the cave running looking for shelter. "The sun is revitalized! What a great night it must have had." said Hubble. "But now we will have to remain here.. Can we cook some more dog? Isekena?.. Moco? For breakfast?.. I am starving and sweating" The poet was ready to interrupt "No no and no!" He said "I won't eat dog anymore. I refuse! I will go out and hunt for worms and twigs. Those are more edible and humane to hunt for.." So he went out with a big pine leaf as his only protection against the boiling sun.

It was a very very bad thing to do. The leaf started to burn after some time and now he had no sunshields. Hubble laughed from the cave "Haha! We'll have some poetsandwich today it seems." He said "Get the pans ready, my dear Moco" But the poet was a bit adventurous that day. He decided to go on even if it meant to become some sort of fried chicken. He got to the other side of the forest and he managed to harvest around 4 pounds of worm for a big bowl of soup.

He returned triumphantly to the cave steaming and smiling, darker than never before. "Ha!" He laughed "Now we won't eat dog and everyone will be happy" He put all the worm on a bowl and started to cook. He was making a twigsalad as a side dish. But freckle was allergic to worms and she dared to protest:...
---...---

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 am

"i refuse to take my medication!"

And then, multitolkki appeared an offered some new medication:
"Xanax, Remeron, Therapy, Buspiron
Anger, Fear and Shame"

And then Mr Duck said "hey, buddy, let's kill the poet".

they killed the poet and Jordan&Gandhi were eating armadillos while Black Mermelade conquered the Holy Mountain. In the middle of the storm, he gae back the power to armadillos.

"Let armadillos be the light in this world!" Let'em!"

Mr Soup declared war to armadillos and the poet tried to resurrect but he was unable.

Armadillo agent #1 told Hitler the wonderful poem:

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 am

eueueueueue
eueueueueu
eueueueue
eueueueu
eueueue
eueueu
eueue
eueu
eue
eu
e
u
suck my cock DDDDDDDDDDDD

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm

HUH? screamed Arnold Layne, jumping out of the distance. "This is not what I signed up for!" The DDDDDDDD caught up and performed human liposuction on Arnold, reducing him by 400 pounds, and he fell asleep because of so much fat. BBBBBBBBB cock would never be the same.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 pm

"He shouldn't have used his own micro for that sucking! It must have demolished his a bit sensitive instrument", said the poet, "I had similar problems earlier, when I raped and sucked dogs, so I had to stop the sucking at last. But what the fuck, life is short, and if that B9 saw this Arnold-sucking as his BBig enterprice, so what".
"Buh, you talk to much", said Freckle,"Hold my hand instead. Can't you see that the thunderstorm is coming closer. Those needles under this pine-tree are terribly sharp, and are you really sure that just pine-trees are the best for thunder-love"?
"I don't honestly know. I think I read it somewhere and I thought it sounded poetic! Hrm, maybe it was the opposite. Avoid pine-trees in thunder and as a love-nest. Hrm,hrm, maybe it was like that..."

"That sounds definitely more plausible, ja, and that means that we must run like hell to find some shelter. Listen to that bummmmelllibummm now".
So they ran and found the others outside the little cottage. Again. It looked innocent enough, and the windows seemed to smile. But no smoke in the chimney and the door was a bit ajar.
"No, I rather die from a flash than walk into that house again", said Moco, "Why are we here by the way? Is it some magnetic force, that draws us here"?
"Bumkabum", said the thunder, "Bumbumbumkabumbum" And it flashed angrily with both eyes.

"Help, help" said Freckle, "I won't stay and let that nasty cloud take me. I am going into that house whatever"!
"Jaja," said the poet and tried to look brave, "I am the hero, in this story, so I have to follow you. Huh"!

And in they went.
The house started to shrink and those outside could see it. "Look", said Moco, "I knew it, this house is going to eat them".
The thunder got new power from somewhere and hug-flashed a tree close by. Then another. And another. It was all over them and Öhubble told them to lay down. Then it started to hail. Sharp ice-particles. And a cold wind swept over them.
"What a choice", said Adrian9, "To die from a flash or to be eaten by a house".
Boomkaboom. Now they all...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 pm

were inside the house.. For some reason they had decided that a painful chewy death was better than to be roasted by some instant-fry lighting. They were all now watching as the stomach-walls of the house closed in on them. The poet was still on his braverole so he yielded a big shiny sword he had gotten from somewhere and now he was battling against the walls in a very fierce way. Swoosh and bing made the poetic sword when it clashed against the hungry house. "You won't chew anyone here" Said the poet bravely "Least Freckle. Oh no. Never!.. Anyone but her" And it was working! Apparently.. The house seemed to withdraw from so many fierceness and with each strike, it seemed that the hunger recessed even more. The house wasn't used to this sort of food counterattacks.. No reason to celebrate yet! The intestines were tricky... Now it was the floor that oscillated back and forth in a digestive way. Everyone's foot were stuck and they were sinking.. "I change my mind" said Moco, clearly scared to actualize her new boots being swallowed by the floor "I want to die quickly instead. A swift death, my Reich for a swift death. Please.." The poet was also stuck. He could no longer fight back because the walls were too far away. "Butt!" he said, clearly upset "This is non sense. Vile trickery. Dishonest means.. I was winning! Bah! Now we'll all die.."

"Don't you have pills?" Ilse asked Hubble. She was getting her hair chewed by the walls now. "You MUST have pills. I won't eat a dog again. Never.. Oh, karma I swear.." Hubble was sorry for her poor hair but he had no pills at all. All the anti-eating pills were on the other lab coat. He only had his hair with him.. Someone had to do something. The poet suddenly had a good idea... His mangos! Yes. They were still on his pockets. And from all the time they had remained there, it was sure they were now rotten and smelly. If he could only reach his semi swallowed pants..

The sword! OF course. He used it to tear his pockets in a swoosh and now the foul tropical smell invaded the whole room. Moco puked after some seconds of exposure and the house didn't seemed too pleased aswell. Mangoes are also known for their laxa qualities among the cat-tribes of swaziland. The digestive tissue started to pucker violently. The whole house moaned in disgust when one mango fell and came in contact with the floor. It was not possible to hold it further for the poor house.

A river of oldfurnituresoup spurted out of the houseanus, with all the persons violently submerged in it. They travelled for a couple of miles in this unusual mean of transportation. They finally landed and they soaked house vomit. They realized they were barefoot because the house had eaten their shoes. Moco and Ilse still had most of their hair in their heads. It was no longer raining and they were now lost and disoriented. They were all happy and now they were talking about cooking some more. To celebrate their near-chew experience.

"Oh no. Look who comes" Said Freckle after a while "It is the brumelibumbum, in the distance. Oh it wants us dead." Indeed, the clouds looked angry and frustrated and they spat at everything in sight. "It will never leave us alone" Said the poet "I know what we have to do. Take my hand. We will have to use extreme flowerbed measures." And they went to the closest flowerbed available and there they...
---...---

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:11 pm

..didn't do nothing indecent and then...

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 pm

C9 killed a squirrel and then...

CCCCCCCC

Post by CCCCCCCC » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 am

came back and said "everyone...cumm with me!!!!" and then i....

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 am

..was accidentally killed by a huge polar bear. What a pity!

CCCCCCCC

Post by CCCCCCCC » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 am

and so was everyone else but i just happened to survive the attack and lived!!!

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 am

Then Talkki killed you. Jordan&Gandhi made beef noodles for everyone.

CCCCCCCC

Post by CCCCCCCC » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 pm

and everyone lived happily ever after the end. :x

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 pm

butt butt...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:42 pm

butt! If you don't stop this I will set the dogs on you! They're extremely hungry today! :x ...MEANWHILE IN THE FOREST

Derrick Rose

Post by Derrick Rose » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 pm

BBBBBBBBB cock was bleeding really bad and...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 am

then Ilse came and did to you all something like this :twak: and like that :poke:

DDDDDDDD

Post by DDDDDDDD » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am

butt butt you will have to set the dogs free to defeat me!

lady Agag :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 am

:)
"What a perfect solution", said Freckle, "You are not only a talented poet, you are a genius as well. First you gave that repugnant house a hefty digestion-problem, and now you remembered the old say, "When thunder comes to eat your liver, run along to the nearest river".

The rest of the gang had never heard the thunder-advice, so they stayed with the Eternity-fire. They looked pathetic. The house-shit dried on them and they smelled horrendously. C and B were both bleeding. B from his inconceivable sucking, and C from the polar-bear-kisses. Ilse was still angry and pined for her inconstant and now disappeared shit-raft-flash-micro-lover. And they all waited for the Eternity-noodles, to be cooked.

But the poet and Freckle went hand in hand, as they always do,to the river. They jumped in the clear and tepid water, that washed away all shit from the house-stomach.
It was a humid and velvetdark night. The thunder was still far away, but they knew he was looking for them, so they found a hiding-place, in the warm, silky sand, where they stayed close together and almost invisible.

The thunder came nearer and nearer and flashed his search-light-flames, all over the forrest. He brumbrumed frighteningly, and Freckle was trembling. The poet could feel her anxious heartbeats, against his breast.
"So, so", he said, "I will protect you, don't be scared. He can't find us here".

Now the thunder saw the noodle-cooking house-vomit-gang and he laughed in a nasty way, "Bumha, bumhahi. Tell me where the two, I am looking for, have gone and I will spare you...
Moco pointed at the eatinghouse.
"Thank you, brumbrum", he said and let one of his eyes sparkle, directly down the chimney.
The eatinghouse exploded in a huge flame and it screamed in pain and rage, but in a minute there was only a red-black ashheap left of the earlier, so dangerous house.
The thunder sounded again, "Bumha bumhahah. There I got you. Bumhabumha".

The poet and Freckle heard the hollow-ringing bumhas and understood that they had survived. Once again! So they laughed happily.
"Now we can at last have some time for ourselves", said the poet, "I have written a poem for you...
But Bom Kaboom the thunder had heard their happy laughter and...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 am

This thread is foolishness. In Leeds, this is not ok. HUH!

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:39 am

:( Aber Arnold! What are you doing here, on this fairy-tale-thread? Again? It is the tenth time only today you read the same posts, from that Freckle and the Poet. Do you never get tired of them?

Come now with me, so will I tell you a saga about when a sopranosax met a drum, and there was a beautiful Sonata-birth. That is something to dream about, Arnold.

Freckle and the poet! PFFFFFF

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

The hell is going on here agan? :x'geachteter Herren'