Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 am

:) Jaja, I will try. :roll:

Suddenly the silence was broken, by a big motor-yacht, that came rushing over the mirror-blank lake. Behind was a young guy on a surf-board. He waved and the three men on-board waved. Who were they?

"Hi", said one of them, when they had anchored. "I am goatfarmer Pekka Nurmi and those are my friends. Baker Gary Baker, and commander Melwin Strutt. The guy on the board, is George B Junior. We are engaged for a movie here. Some Finnish tango-opera about Hitler and Jesus. Do you know where it is"?

"Yea", said Connors,"You must be Judas, Göring, Himler and Pilatus. Welcome! Yes, we are starting here in the Finnish beautiful nature. Hitler, the naked guy there with the red Huh, and I Jesus will meet here for the first time and sing about what we want to do with the world after 2012".

"Very intriguing", said Gary Baker-Pilatus, "I can bake some sin-muffins for you. The red huh seems a little lacking in consistency".

N.N., that had been quiet for a rather long time, started now to roar like some wildwild furious beastbear. "BRUUUMBRUUUMMMMMMM"!
The vaspis-pain had hit him and the frustation. And...and...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And who am I? Himler? In boots? Yee! And I would like a song of my own. Please!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 am

Jaja :) Thives have stolen my rhymes so I had to be a thief myself and take this from the movie "The Producers". But this could be your song. Yes?

Germany was having trouble,
What a sad, sad story,
Needed a new leader to restory,
All it's former glory,
Where was he?
Where could that man be?
We looked around and then we found,
The man for you and me.

And now it is,
Springtime for Hitler and Germany,
Deutschland is happy and gay,
We're marching to a faster pace,
Look out here comes the master race,
Rhineland a fineland once more,

Watch out Europe,
We are going on tour,
Winter for Poland and France,
Springtime for Hitler and Germany...

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Dear Ö,

Is maybe this new chorus from you adaptable to modern era, by just changing some secondary elements?

-HC

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 pm

:) Dear HC! Nice to see you here on Neverending!

As far as I have understood this intrigueing plot,is this anonymous producer creating a modern opera, where Jesus and Hitler meet in Finland.
:roll: And make a large-scale map for the future.

You can probably find similarities from the old days and current times. Strong leaders are always in demand and maybe will the anonymous guy tie up the sack here.

But I am only speculating now. I am after all nothing more than a messenger...

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Dear Ö,

I like your explanation. This NeverendingAAAAAAbyss Story Game is quite interesting.

Didn't that meeting happen the other day? While I was in Mesa Verde I think. I read it in the petronews.

Greetings from Cajon Pass.

-HC

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:02 pm

:lol: :lol:

"ICH WARTE NOCH" said hitler "auf something, not realy sure why or what. aber! I warte!" It was indeed a long time since something had happened with all those anonymous nazi gorifiers and the expecting crowd had stop being all that hectic to turn into a more spaced and non-agitated state. In a distant moon the minerals were going insane, some Aurian guy was starting a new reich made of platinum and the core was sure to collapse from all that weight if it ever rose.. Pekka knew what was up.

"We have observed these events with greatest pleasure, it is a sign of that sinchronicity. Sometimes it is phased off. A couple of decades, not important"

But Barry was more cautious and thoughtful. He knew of the interconnection. He knew of the cosmic octaves and he became worried and started praying. The opera was at stake. How can you ignore electrodynamics? Silly anonymous persons. Mass is NOT a game.

But Pekka belched again. This time words of praise: "Haha, but let's not stop! Jesus and Hitler will shake hands. Hitler's fingers inside the wound. No matter what happens on that silly moon. Let the aurians become malleable and oh, so spotless. How far will they push the Pauling scale this time?? "

So the opera continued to be composed.. and performed bit by bit whie the platinum amassed great towers and castles. Lead alloys everywhere and they were about to boom. The universe spun and spun like a room full of happy brown dwarfs.

THEN...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 am

:)
Lead alloyed everywhere and it boomed like hell behind the now, silent and listening trees. Bumbkabumb! An exolotion?

"What was that"? said the scared Connory.

"Oh, it was only the Russian gangsta, that tested their new Lead-Kalinka", said a freckled girl, (Haha, she is back! Ha) that came forward, with her friend, the romantic, Byron-like poet. "They are rather harmless, if we let them be":

"Huh", said the anonymous, "And what are you doing here"?

"We heard, that you are filming Hitler and we would like to be in", said the aloehaired poet. "Freckle with her plaits can be a typical Hitler-Jugend-Mädchen and I can be Hitlers favorite-Lord-Byron, that write Goethe-Wagner-lyrics".

"Good idea"! the anonymous again. "We could use an Eva Braun and poets are always useful, in a culture-movie. So let us start. The crew is waiting. But Hitler, you must get dressed! We can't have a naked Fuhrer in red socks and a dangling, red, vaspiseaten Huh"!

But the Fuhrer was not in the mood. He felt the humiliation, from the two celebrities, and one could hear a strange gurgeling sound deep down in his breast. He had found the bat and hold it over his head and his eyes were flashing.

And and...

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

I can't belive how far this thing I started has gone... you could pretty much write a book with this, and would probably be longer than Tolkki's book... I made an impact in Stratovarius history... or NOT (:
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:55 am

:( I can not see what you have written here HinatAArctica. What do you mean?

I love my song and look it up on you tube. It is hilarious.

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 am

GAGAGO wrote::( I can not see what you have written here HinatAArctica. What do you mean?

I love my song and look it up on you tube. It is hilarious.
You have to copypaste to find out :)
Tony Kakko

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:23 am

:lol: Then I have to be THAT interested. Am I?

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:22 am

GAGAGO wrote::lol: Then I have to be THAT interested. Am I?
Amen :cowbell:
Tony Kakko

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:20 pm

"Amen to that", said MP. "As long as I have my cow-bells and drumsticks intact, it is okay with me. But I thought I should be Jesus, so who am I now"?

"That was before we got Connory, ja, but now you can be Rommel, since you are so good in battles".

"Haha, ja, I feel an urge to start now, and on someone I have wanted to beat for a long time".

With that he began to drum on NN's protruding stomach. It sounded hollow and painful. The flabby bleak-pink stomach-skin was soon red-dotted, and the poor Hitler looked even more strange. But very colour-coordinated in his red socks, red vaspis-chewed Huh and now also red-dotted stomach. A sight well worth to contemplate.

"Gosh, MP", said the anonymous. "Stop HITting HITler. We must get him dressed. Time is money! My money"!

But MP seemed to have fallen in some drummer-trance and was close to ecstasy. He couldn't stop and he banged, and he banged.

But NN had his bat and now started a wild fight between Hitler and Rommel. Two sticks against one bat, furious rage met drummer-trance-solo-ecstasy and years of anger and frustration were unleashed.

But something was approaching in the beautiful Finnish nature, and the big trees shook their pine-heads and mumbled in worry. Something was wandering through the wood...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 pm

It creaked and crashed in the bushes, and Something very, very big piled up and darkened the sight. Then the Something came closer and closer, down the path, towards the nine humans and two aliens, on the beach.

A man? No! A bear? No, not that either!

"It must be a metoh. A man-bear", whispered Connory. "I was in those five movies, about that bipedal creatures adventures. It is also called a Yeti, but I had no idea they existed in reality.

The creature made a whistling, scary swoosh-sound and trotted down to the beach. First the gang was paralyzed and then, as on a given signal, they all jumped in the lake and dived.

But poor angry NN was deaf and blind, in his rage, and hadn't observed the great danger. The yeti was suddenly very close to him and sneaked up behind his naked and vaspis-eaten back, grabbed him with his leg-arms and bent him forward.

NN screamed and tried to come out of the ogres hold, but was like a rag-doll in his arms, and now the Yeti did something no one had expected. :oops: :oops: :oops:

"PERKELE, PERKELE, HELP HELP, RAPE, RAPE... Haven't I had enough soon! You pissed on my art! I was eaten by vaspis! Almost drowned! Shot at by gangstas! Beaten by drumsticks! And now raped by some Bigfoot!

NN's voice echoed in the beautiful Finnish nature, that never had seen or heard anything like this. The screams sent shivers through both humans and aliens and the pine-trees lost a lot of needles in pure fright.

"In the movies he was a sex-maniac", said Connors. "And he will do it again, so we must swim away as fast as we can".

But now the scene changed. Down the path came Bigfoot two! A female Bigfoot! Bigfoot ones wife?

Ja,ja, and she was upset! Vojne, vojne! And,and...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:45 am

GAGAGO took Freckles hand. It was icecold and now it started to snow. Come let us find another beach he said. They did and have never been seen again in this part of the world. :)

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:20 pm

:) Please? Just one more? To sum it up!

Gagago and Freckle were wet and cold, and a snowstorm was on it's way.

"Come, come", said Gagago. My leased Cessna is behind those whispering trees, and we can fly to Stockholm, and then decide what we will do. The whole world is waiting".

Behind them in the water swam the others, and they were worried. It was snowing and the water was very cold. But on the beach were still the more than 9000 angry Vaspis and the two Bigfoots. The wife was furious and she talked Russian. :roll:

"Gary Bigfoot",she said."What on Earth are you DOING with that naked, rather fat man, in red socks? What? Are you a Be-Foot? Or, huh, a Queer-Foot"?

"I am doing NOTHING! Just testing my big-foot-strength". He answered and threw poor NN in the lake. "We have order to clean the beaches from rubbish. Our benefactors, the Russian Gangsta, have said so".

"Jaja, but we are not allowed to show ourselves to humans and we better go home to papa Gary Gangsta".

With that the sulking, bored pair slunk away, followed by the angry Vaspis. But Gary Bigfoot looked yearningly at NN in the water. He (Gary of course :roll:) was after all a sex-maniac and had fallen for a big Vaspis-chewed butt.

The gang in the water took their chance and hurried to the warm cottage. A photographer had filmed it all, from a window, so it will be shown in this Forum, as soon as Moco can get her little video-fingers on it.

But the anonymous producer had something to say.

"This was one of the most scary experiences in my life and I have had enough now. I was prepared to put my money in this Jesus-Hitler-opera, but I have changed my mind. I have talked to Pekka here and I will instead invest in his goats and in hiphop. Goats and hiphop are the future".

"HUHUHUHU", moaned NN, still naked, but for his red, wet socks. "A new miserable chapter in my miserable life. The Vaspis were the messengers...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 pm

:) :x I write wherever I want. HA!

Seattle Times.

An exclusive interview with the "God" Gary Priapus, that is a run-away from Texas.

by Gary Newman.

Yesterday I was called upon, by a "Greek God", Gary Priapus, that had come to Seattle by bus from Phallus in Texas, where he is treated for "Personality Disorders". We met in Seattle Zoo and found a secluded place among the walruses, where he could tell me his story. I asked him, if he was born in Phallus, and he looked at me, with big eyes.

"Born in Phallus? Oh you incredible fool! No, of course, I am NOT born in Phallus! I am an ancient Greek God, and my mother was the Godly Goddess Aphrodite. And my father was the well known bigbig God, Dionysus (or Hermes, huh ). And you are, sorry to say, an ignorant journalist-dupe".

Already in my early days, I got that a little to big Macro-maxi, and as you can see in the paintings of me, it has a very peculiar tip, formed as a tea-pot. My little comrades mobbed me and called me "Tea-Pot-Shot" and that gave me nervous disorders and an inner compulsion to compensate my unusual look. Soon I understood that most women like "tea". Haha! And my career as a blesser started. After the tea-pot-exercise, they got of course pregnant, since I am so incredibly fertile. The words spread and they called me "The Tea-Pot-Shot-Bless-God! Huhhuh"!

"But what are you doing in just Phallus"?

"I don't really know, but I think it started, when a gay guy got some biological calling for children and sent his prayers to me. So I did my best and now he has six sons and is called "the Pregnant man". His husband thinks he is a hell of a father, but the sons are all small copies of ME, with tea-pot-macros and all,haha".

"So, what do you want me, to do for you"?

"I want you to write my story and people will understand, that I really am a Greek God and not some schizo called "Gary"! Huh! What a name! GARY! Oh, sorry I forgot your name..."

"Ja, Ja, by all means! But let us hope, that this Pregnant mans husband, doesn't read Seattle Times and this interview...

Yours truly Gary Newman.

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Cut.

Change of scenery. During the first few seconds you see nothing at all, it's pitch-black. All you can hear is some heavy breathing. You don't know yet if it's an animal or a human being (is there a difference? I'm not sure) inhaling the stale air. Slowly your eyes adapt to the darkness, and the first thing you see is a dark silhouette. A human silhouette, with its chest going up and down at fast pace. Very slowly the breathing you hear changes to a normal breathing routine. The silhouette turns out to be a girl with long dark hair and presumably blue eyes who is wearing gloves. You follow her while she slowly begins to check the room she is in, carefully trying not to make a sound while moving. She checks all four rooms, including every corner and cupboard and hideaway. Finally you see her taking a last deep breath and then letting herself some water out of the tap in the kitchen. She seems to be thirsty, not even having the time to search for a glass! No, you see her laying down a small little piece - maybe a cigarette lighter, or a USB-stick? you don't know yet - beneath her and drinking the water directly out of the tap. Or does that behaviour have to do with her careful attitude in general, seeming to avoid fingerprints or leave her DNA somewhere where it could be found afterwards? You don't know. Yet. You see her picking up the small thing again and hiding it in a well-shaped place you'd like to see in daylight again (if you're interested in girls, that is) before moving to a desk with a flat, rectangular box on it. She opens the box which turns out to be some kind of laptop. The screen lights up, and you see her hurriedly writing some kind of message. You try to decipher the text...

to: freckled
video proof is safe - shocked and disgusted by content - scandal in whole business most likely - heads will roll when published - need help for safe escape - 11 pm main station

Your eyes have widened while reading the message. Could it be true? You thought that the video of those unlucky happenings wouldn't ever be able to see the daylight because of the even more unlucky consequences of publishing them! And now you're sure that it actually WAS a USB-stick she had there... dammit end of this chapter! What a cliffhanger... you bet that next time they will change the scenery back to that guy with the remarkable endowment claiming to be a God... and you still don't know which role HE ist playing in all that... riddles and mysteries all the way! Hopefully you don't have to wait too long till the next chapter!

Malteada

Post by Malteada » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 am

I'd like to play, but I'm to lazy about reading al the parts of the story u.u.
My grandmother don't let me see Chabelo.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 am

:roll:I think it would do you good to try to read more. It could help you to understand more and spell better.

I would like to read more about Pekka!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:02 pm

HUH! :roll:

The girl with dark hair and blue eyes, put the UBS-stick in her bra, and tip-toed out of the Gangsta-Paparazzi's house. She know he would kill her, if he woke up and found out, what she had stolen. He had planned to live a high life on the money he could extort, from the victims in his film.

The girl was of course Moco Bond and she rushed to her friend Freckle, that was a member of the board in SWFGP (Save the World From Gangsta-Paparazzi). Now the two looked at the horror-movie together and they thanked the run-away Gary Priapus for Moco's successful actions. This film had to be burned, since it was too shameful, for all the involved.

"Look", said Moco, "Look, how that poor fool is tortured by the celebrities, the vaspis , gangstas and last, but not least, of that scary-scary Russian Big-foot. Porror-Horror!"

"And the anonymous producer and the movie-hero Connory didn't do a thing to help the naked guitarrista in red socks. And look at the Baker, and Pekka and Strutt, with all their alien-power. What did they do? Nothing! Shame on them"! said Freckle.

"I think Jens would ban us, if we tried to put up this video on Strato-Forum", sad Moco, with a sigh. We have to burn it as the rules in SWFGP say".

"But the rules don't talk about burning copies" said Freckle. "They can be saved as some warning examples in our archive",

"Gosh what a great idea"! said Moco. "My little video-fingers will start the copying right now. Is it enough with ten copies"?

But, but! A car stopped outside SWFGP's secret hideout. A shaggy man stepped out. He had a kalashnikow in his blood-tarnished gangstahands...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 am

:nervous: :nervous: :pop: :nervous:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 am

:) I'm in some "flow" now, so I take this chapter too...

"Hurry, hurry", said Freckle,"Chase away all the ugly birds, under the bed, and let us hide there. Take the UBS with you"!

They crawled under the bed, and the ugly birds, that were awakened, in their siesta, protested wildly.

"Quackeliquack", they said. (Is that what ugly birds say?) And they flapped discontentedly with their wings. (Do they have wings to flap and if, why don't they flap away, before Thanks-giving? Not only ugly!. Really stupid too!)

Anyway! They quacked very loudly and the kalashnikow-gangsta, that came in through the window, he just had broken, was at once the target, for the ugly birds frustration. They were angry and they were very big and they attacked him simultaneously. They made multiple bites in his gangsta-face. (Do they have teeth? I think I soon have to Google ugly birds!)

"Vojne, vojne", screamed the gangsta, that was a Swedish Muslim. "What are all those ugly birds DOING in this SWFGP-hideout? I must have got the wrong address. This seems to be the UBS (Ugly Birds Sanctuary) and not a place where they hide stolen UBS. Damn, damn"!

And with that he left the way he came, but now in the company of 20 (Roasted Guan-duck), very upset, flapping and biting(?) ugly birds.

But just there, outside the broken window, had a police-van parked. With eight red-faced heavy-breathing policemen on a sin-muffin-break...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 am

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Please continue. I am dying to know what the redfaced policemen will do with that gangsta. Kill him with those disgusting muffins.!

Malteada

Post by Malteada » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 pm

GAGAGO wrote::roll:I think it would do you good to try to read more. It could help you to understand more and spell better.

I would like to read more about Pekka!

when I'm trying to type, the keyboard gets mad, and starts to move all the keys :P ... and sometimes I hit a wrong key.
My grandmother don't let me see Chabelo.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:40 am

:) You are not alone in the key-slippery. :)

The Gangsta and all ugly birds, fell on the police-vans roof,
And the eight red-faced, were sure, it was a terror-proof.

One bumped his head, and thought he was in heaven,
And suddenly they were only the red-faced seven.

Seven red-faced policemen tried some police-trick-fix,
But one tricked too much, and they were only six.

Six red-faced policemen, all tried to drive,
So they pushed out the driver, and were only five,

Five red-faced policemen swore over Al Gore,
One swallowed his new bulb, and they were only four.

Four red-faced policemen asked, "to be or not to be",
One decided "not" and they were only three.

Three red-faced policemen did not know what to do,
One ran away and they were only two.

Two red-faced policemen, were rather alone,
One couldn't stand it, so now there was only one.

The left red-faced took the Gangstas arm,
Arrested the skunk and raised the alarm.

Here ended the Swedish Muhammads paparazzery,
He lost his freedom, for a prison-misery.

But in UBS-street, the ugly-bird-gluffins,
Were very happy for all the sin-muffins,
They ate and they ate, and we all know,
What happens to some, that eat sin-cakes in overflow,
HUH and GOSH and HUH again,
They all died in lust, all but the one,
That warned the others, but so sorry in vain,
"I hate those damn muffins, may they drown in the drain,
I am ascetic, and a Muslim, in Sinn-Fein"!

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am

:lol: Wow! You own this Neverending now. :lol:

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

:) Maybe Strato will make a song about this topic I made, in the year 2049. I can't wait for that!
Tony Kakko

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 am

:lol: A little song about Pekka. I can not accept that name Gary. You must change it back.