Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
GAGAGO
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by GAGAGO » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:01 am

Eternity is a Zombie and loves Porkkis little penis. and that is the end of that story. Eternity dies one more time.

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 pm

That only happens in Gagago mind 'cause he's in a mental asylum.

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:12 pm

It’s black. Everywhere it’s black. Again! Not a single ray of – wait, seemed like someone was breathing, and in the very same moment the pitch-black darkness seemed to become a little brighter? Hm. Who could the breathing person be? Ohoh no thinking anymore please, someones’ brain started to hurt terribly during that effort of using it! Hm, maybe a lighter thought won’t hurt that much… let’s start with an easy thought, maybe “open eyes”? OH what a terrible brightness! Quickly close these eyes again. Oh, seems like it’s my own eyes? And my own brain that hurts so much? How funny. Well, maybe another much more careful try... Eyes, open JUST A LITTLE BIT please? Ahah that’s much better, still bright but bearable! Why do they always put the lights directly in the line of sight? Someone should do something about it. Hm, let’s try to move the head to see something else than these lights… Ohohoh the brain… but still worth the effort, no more blinding lights, but a grey wall instead… not a great sight though… maybe it’s getting better by fully opening these eyes? Oh, looks like a hospital room. I wonder who’s ill? There seems to be a small sign at the edge of this grey side table… T – E – E – T – wait – Tee Tee’s Ayslum For Mental Rehab – huh? Tee Tee’s? What kind of name is that? Mental Rehab, huh someone’s seriously ill then! Ah, another sign at the head of the bed, handwritten – G – A – G – ah, GAGAGO. WHAT?!?!

Ohohoh wasn’t a good idea to sit up instantly, that brain is killing me… Oh, the door opens, that’s good, finally someone I can ask what has happened and why I –

Huh –

Is it a normal thing in mental asylums that pizzas dance happily into the room? Hm, at least it seems like a yummy one with peperonisalami and jalapenos… still, a bit unusual altogether… but who knows how things work in – wait, where the hell am I, is this Grenada still? Or Helsinki? Or French-Polynesia? Oh whatever, I’ll find out. Right now someone should take care of this pizza before it’s getting cold, or at least shut the door – oh, someone else is coming in! What a parade, one should think it’s quiet and calm in such establishments? Who’s that – oh, in comes a sweet yellow plastic duck. It’s quacking, well that’s alright me thinks. Quack quack quack quack quack quack only quack survivor quack quack quack quack quack whole race exterminated quack quack quack. Huh? Weird, seemed like I understood the quacking? Haha no, I must have gotten a hit on the head. Oh, the duck and the pizza seem to get along well, the duck is taking a bath in the tomatosauce while trying to catch a piece of the peperonisalami. Oh, who’s coming in next, is that really Winnie the Pooh? Never liked him. And someone should seriously shut this door, it’s getting cold – oh great, in comes the next one, yeah welcome, we’re having a party here as it seems, hopefully it’s a cup of water with dissolved aspirin in it… Well, who would have thought so, it’s not, it’s a boxershorts instead. Mercifully without the usual contents, just the cloth. How can someone wear such a color, bright orange for boxershorts? Oh well… hopefully the contents won’t walk in next. Oh great, now all that stuff seems to start dancing in the air, that’s something I really haven’t seen yet. Oh nooooo, I shouldn’t have thought about these contents, guess what’s coming through the door?! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh what’s seen can’t be unseen, dammit –

Black. Again! Well now, that was the weirdest dream I ever had in my life. Let’s open these eyes again, hopefully no leftovers of that weird dream are haunting me… phew, no, just that grey room, but no pizzas or yellow bears or worse. And the door is shut – oh perfect, of course it has to open as soon as I realized it’s shut! Who’s coming in? Oh, a lovely girl with freckles all over her. Seems slightly familiar, that girl. She’s smiling to me, ooooh what a lovely smile! Hope she never stops smiling again! How I am? Well great, thanks, just a small headache and the awareness that I just had the worst dream ever... Who are you? Oh you’re called Freckle, how appropriate, I’m GAGAGO. Oh, you knew that already? Oh, we do know each other already? No way, I would never forget a nice girl like you. You insist? Oh alright, I don’t want to argue with you. Well, can you tell me, what has happened? And why are we here? Maybe you know the answer?

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 am

:x :x Mad or not! Wait till I can lay my hands on that Eternity. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

He has a HORSEFACE by the way. If you see him. Kill kill.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 pm

:)

"I understand, that you are angry and I will respond to your questions, even if the answers are blowing in the wind.", said Freckle, and gave Gagago two red pills.

"You went into the big darkness, because a guy bumped your head with an eternity-bat. He is stuck in pining for Porkki-Micros and he had got the idea, in his bewildered mind, that you had just one of those small ones. But you went crazy, when he opened your fly and there was a wild fight"!

"Huh, I understand! But who are you, that are so freckled, if I may say so? And who is the lovely girl, with German accent, that put her hands on my head"?

"Oh, she is our friend, Moco, the video-queen. She has holy videofingers and she can heal with them. She is trying to mend your shaken brain, that is so disturbed and in the dark now".

"Yes, I could feel, that it bumped and bubbled in there and light came in through her fingertips. A name came flashing. Eternity, Eternity! Was there someone called Eternity?

"Yes, he was the guy, that tried to open your fly (Oh rhyme) and he wasn't shy ( :roll: ). You hurt him rather badly, and he is in intensive care now".

Moco came back and put her healing video-fingers on Gagagos head. Again! And one could see blue light-rays coming out from them. Gagago closed his eyes and smiled.

"More of that, please! I feel like Frankensteins monster and I want to stomp out and kill some Eternity".

But the door! The door was opened and, and...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you! :lol: There there! Intensive care! :lol: :lol:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 pm

We on Neverending don't give up writing, even if we are the last ones standing...

The door flew open and a nurse from Intensive Care stormed in. "Have you a Gagago here"? she roared.

Moco nodded. "Ya, I have just placed my healing hands on his bumped head".

"Oh, he must be evacuated immediately. One of our patients, a wild guy called Eternity, is after him and some Porkki-micro, what ever that is".

Gagago heard Eternity and Porkki-micro and jumped up, before anyone could stop him. He rushed to the Intensive Care and he neighed like a horse."Neigh, neigh, neigh! Where is that horseface? I will kill him with my bare hands".

A burly doctor was very fast and wrestled down poor Gagago with a double nelsongrip. Bomkabom! Gagago was strapped on a stretcher, with a full syringe of tranquilizer in his bum.

They drove him out in the corridor and put him next to another stretcher, with an also strapped patient.

The two looked at each other and huuuuuu...

A double scream echoed through the entire asylum and scared the hell out of everyone... :) :)

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Gagago was paralyzed, unable to move.

Porkki, dressed as a doctor, told him "you have only 2 minutes left alive". Then, Gagago's mother entered the room. She told him that everything began years ago while she sucked Porkki's tiny dick. She was living in Poland and wanted to fuck a rockstar. Porkki was the father of gagago.

Gagago died, and then the asylum turned to a huge party celebrating his death :)

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am

8) You must learn something Eternity! No woman can be pregnant by sucking a dick how small and your beloved Porkkidick and my mother never have met. And she has NEVER been in poland and she do NOT like rockstars. A question. Why do you love Porkkis dick so much? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 pm

GAGAGO wrote:8) You must learn something Eternity! No woman can be pregnant by sucking a dick how small and your beloved Porkkidick and my mother never have met. And she has NEVER been in poland and she do NOT like rockstars. A question. Why do you love Porkkis dick so much? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
so you tasted Porkki's wiener too, huh? I knew you did.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:56 pm

:lol: So it is wiener now, is it? In Sweden we call those small ones PRINSKORV (Prince-sausages)...In your vocabulary maybe, small-Porkki-sausage-roll.

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:48 am

I don't know, I'm at Gagago's funeral a.k.a. the big party :D

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:02 am

:x What an idiut you are. It is not a funeral. It is the preparation for thanksgiving. See the big turkey in the oven. :roll: :roll: :roll:

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm

GAGAGO wrote::x What an idiut you are. It is not a funeral. It is the preparation for thanksgiving. See the big turkey in the oven. :roll: :roll: :roll:
you are dead, you cannot talk, ASSHOLE

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:34 am

:x As if you could see the difference. :x haha idiot! :x

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 am

:lol:

Moco and Freckle heard the bloodchilling screams and rushed to rescue the two yellers that still tried to break the sound barrier.

"It is Eternity", said Gagago, "He is after my Huh".

"Jaja, he has a Porkkidick and I have always dreamt about to see one. I will only take a look! For a short while there was a pic of one at Strato-Forum, but it disappeared and Gagago has one real and live".

"I have never, ever, heard anything so absurd", protested Gagago, "I have nothing of the sort. I am pretty normal and I don't even know what a Porkkidick is". :roll: :roll:

"But you have a Porkkidick. I know it! I just know it! Show me"!

"No! I have not"!

"You have, you have. Gagago has a Porkkidick! Gagago has a Porkkidick, Porkkidick"!

"No I have no porkkidick. No. But I'm sure you have one yourself"!

"NO,no,no, I haven't"!

Yes, yes, Eternity has a Porkkidick, Eternity has a Porkkidick, Porkkidick"!

"No noo, I have not! But Gagago has a Porkkidick, Porkkidick"!

" I say no and no say all of us. For I don't have a jolly Porkkidick, a jolly Porkkidick, a jolly Porkkidick and so say all of us. And so say all of us...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 pm

And then, Churchill appeared.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 am

:lol: Churchill? :roll: :roll: Was that the best you could come up with? Horseface! Porkkidick lover! :roll: :roll: :roll:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm

The door, the door flew open. Again! And a tall, a bit stout man, dressed in nothing but red socks and a red roostercap, with a big cockcomb, came in! (this is after all an asylum. :roll:)

When he reached the two strapped guys, he bowed."Hi I am Porkki, with the small porkki-dick, but the big cock-comb, and who is Eternity, my big fan"?

If Gagago and Eternity not had been strapped to the stretchers, they had fallen off. Gagago decided, that he didn't want to see this peculiar sight, so he closed his eyes and started to sing "America, America, the beautiful, God shed his grace on thee...as loud as he could.

Eternity was over the hills, and his eyes almost popped out. There was the Porkkidick himself, with the dangling wasp-chewed dick. He pined to touch it, but strapped he was, and he had to be content with what his eyes could gulp. The only way he could express his feelings was by singing. So he sang!

"Oh, Porki-dick Oh Porkidick,
How wasps have eaten on your poor prick,
It is so chewed, it can't be touched,
It only hangs there, can't be clutched,
Oh Porkkidick, oh Porkkidick,
How wasps have eaten on your pick...

The two guys tried to drown out each other and Porkki only smiled and dingdonged in rhythm with the singing.

But, but, in the end of the corridor came two big medics and, and...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:57 am

:shock: Please lovely Moco put your video fingers on my head. And please Freckle give me some life kisses and follow me to Granada. I do not want to stay on this asylum, And kick that Porkkidick in his arse.

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm

gagago, you are dead, motherfucker, shut the fuck up!

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 am

:lol: :lol: HAHAHAHA you are still strapped and I am back at Granada with two lovely girls. Ha ha there you can be rotting in that asylum hahahaha.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm

The two sturdy medics silenced Eternity, with some blows on his Polish, snotty nose, and strapped him even tighter. They let Gagago free and put the naked redsocked in his place on the stretcher. He (the redsocked :roll:) protested wildly and cited his rights, as a citizen of the world. He also told them, that he had a bunch of lawyers he could alert.

"My Polish lawyers will make a mess out of you two, and of this asylum. I am a celebrity and this treatment will cost you thousands of euros".

"PFFFFF", said one of the medics."Just shut up, so we can take care of your wasp-chewed dick and give you something to calm you down . You can keep your red socks on. They give some color to your apparition".

And with that they drove the two immobile, but screaming guys, to a soundproof room with padded walls.

Gagago and the girls went to Granada, where people tried to restore the nature after the recent duck-attack. Here and there lay yellow bath-ducks, with painted wings and eyes. They were supposed to be dead, but some of the vets that had examined them, very thoroughly, reported strange movements, when they cut them open. As if they had a working nervous system. :roll:

They (the vets :roll:) could swear on their mothers heads, that they had observed how the painted wings flapped a little and how their beaks opened slightly, as if they wanted to hack or say something.

But the head-vet, Gary Animas, laughed heartily and said, that this was just bull-shit. The ducks were nothing, but plastic-toys from big Kinder-eggs, and all talk about dangerous alien-ducks was superstitious attempts to manipulate ignorant fools and create mass-hallucinations. Ha and ha again!

But then the island started to shake...

And, and...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:16 pm

then Multitolkki destroyed the universe again and everything was reset to zero.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 pm

:lol: Hi there Eternity! You never give up your negative posting, do you? Maybe good for neverending? :?

But, but, it would be very interesting to know more about you and get some answers do some Eternity-why and how.

Are you really a Pole that Gagago says? I thought you were an Italian or Spaniard, but I don't know why. I would also like to know, why you hate Gagago now and what he may have done to irritate you so. I would appreciate if you took your time and answered at least some of my questions... :)

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 am

:x Why this fawning? :x He is nasty to me! :cry: :x

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:20 am

:lol: I scared him away. Haha!

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Not at all... I have this thing I call... LIFE.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 am

eternity_strato wrote:Not at all... I have this thing I call... LIFE.
Ha! And a life filled with longings for Porkkidicks is also a life! :roll: :roll: :roll:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:52 am

:( I wonder how Eternys life at the asylum is, said the always compassionate Freckle.

No problem said Gagago. He is together with Porkkidick now and that is what he always wanted. He is as he is.