Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
eternity_strato
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by eternity_strato » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:26 am

Actually I'm writing a book. But don't tell anyone. :)

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 am

Eternityfag entered the building with a thick foil of papers under his arm. Masturbation-master. He awed the editor with chunky metaphors and a sharp sense of humor. "Witty perverted old men. Non-formulaic and appealing to the general population. Unwanted pregnancy? YES. Psichiatric condition? Turmoil? YES and YES. Megalomania? Death? Hatred and chaos? All you want! No one goes with empty hands. Chapter 2 is geared towards children ages 12 up"

Overnight the cash flowed. No longer he had to spend his time on obscure internet forums talking about dicks. He was free to look at more important matters.

Years passed and freckle was on a chinese food convention. Eternity's Lamborghini parked by her side. "Oh hi freckle. Long time no see! I have a problem right now. Do you know if this is the chop suey section? I got lost in the chao mein." "Haha. Oh well of course it is. Don't you smell all that delicious pork? And and... weren't you still in that asylum? In the dick-ward? You seem healed" THe valet drove the car to the parking lot. "Ah well, I used my porkkidick problem and won a lot of money. I'm sure there's a lesson to learn here."

Indeed, the jiu was getting warmer and warmer and...
---...---

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 am

eternity_strato wrote:Actually I'm writing a book. But don't tell anyone. :)
Admit that I scared the shit out of you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The idiot PAM is not my brother. :x :x :x

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:48 am

On the geng soup ward, a small histeric episode was taking place. "He is NOT my brother. Get him away from me.. He is an idiot. IDIOT. HELP HELP!" A small crowd watched unsure of what course of action to take. "She is my sister, don't believe her. She is having an episode. I have pictures, we used to play duets. She needs a doctor. DOCTOR HELP HELP"

Guards had taser guns and pepper gas ready. But who to take down first? it was not an easy call.

Freckle and Eternity entered the room at the very same moment when both brothers (they were actually brothers. SHE was wrong) spilled all the extra corn starch. The crowd was very unpleased and and...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 pm

:)Welcome back! :)

and roared,"Sisters, sisters..."

Gagago was extremely upset!
"I have other things to bother with, than this poet-lunatic. He is NOT my brother and I am NOT a sister. Please help me Freckle"!

"Jaja, it is all my fault. Once upon a time, before you came into my Forum-life, this obstinate poet was my best friend. But he disappeared in the obscurity outside and I was very sad and lonely. So when you came I was fancying, that you were him in another dress and I called you his sister"! :oops:

"I was wrong, but when he saw my make-believe, he snapped. I think that he always had pined for a sister and there you were. His feelings developed to preoccupation, and now he is stuck with you. But he is an infrequent guest here nowadays, so please Gagago, let him have you as his beloved sister. He is after all a very talented poet and the dog-fucking was some teenage phenomena".

"Jaja. If you say so, and it can maybe be fun to have a little poet-brother".

"I will send you "Greenbird" one and two, and even if you don't like "verses", you will love those. They are all about a green bird that bounces against a window".

"Ja, but don't tell my parents, that they have another son in Salvador. They are a bit conservative you know and could be confused".

"Another thing, Gagago. I have rescued poor Eternity from the Asylum and I hope you two can be friends. He is still dreaming about that dangling vaspeaten (not wasp, huh) Porkkidick and we must help him to come over this obsession. He writes a self-disclosure-book about it, and I am sure it will be a best-seller".

But now started Eternity to sing. Again! "Oh Porkkidick, oh Porkkidick, how vasps (again not wasps, huh) have eaten on your prick...

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm

you kids have fun :lol:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 pm

:lol: Jaja. Freckle wants us to be friends so here you have my left hand. And I will promise not to interfere in your Porkkidick-hunt. It is your private marxist-thing. Huh!

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

:) Now I have talked so much about "Green Bird", that it is time to give an example here.

Te pajaro verde.

Pero,
Sicada dia,
Cada hora,
te pajaro verde,
Sicada di sube,
Y mientras vivas estara,
En tus bastidores,
Sin salir demi ventana.

Translation.

You Green bird.

If each day,
Each hour,
You green bird,
With a placeable sweetness,
And as long as you live,
On your wings,
Without leaving my window.

Isn't it genius or genital?

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:17 pm

genital? :)

And so, after the weary chase the two brothers reunited. No more prosopagnosia. They made duets all night long and laughed while holding hands. Sometimes they visited parks at night just to swing each other, remebering old times. Not a single minute to lose, many time to make up for. GAGAGO learned verses from the master freckle herself and in no time she was making prose-verse to go with the little accordion. "Next year I can release a solo album" she used to think before going to sleep.

Eternity also learned to love verses. He made several poemary that revolved around his favorite subject: porkkidicks. A christmas edition was already in the furnace. All ages.

Was everything looking green again? Isn't green a much boring color for a neverending? Christmas was around the bend again, everyone was happy and no one had more unwanted pregnancies.

Among the crowd, there was a sceptic.

"Don't lie to me. I know your tricks. Will pekka reappear once again? Let's hold hands until the end of this post. Alien Armageddon. Only eleven days left... god help us all...
---...---

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 am

:( Can Pekka save us? I have freckles and I like to rule. :oops:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 pm

:(

"I'm no longer sure I can save you. Freckled or not",said Gary Pekka with a worried frown. "Nine days left and it doesn't look so good! At all! The Earth is shaking everywhere, even in Sweden and Finland that haven't had Earth-quakes, since Neon Vomit was there".

"I was there too, with my father", said Freckle. "But that was a micro-shake, compared to this. And without ducks"!

"Ja,those lava-ducks are very scary and bad, and I am afraid, that they will overturn all our arrangements. I had an alarming chat with Strutt yesterday, and he told me there are enormous clouds of ducks drowning themselves in the North-pools ice-water. They come directly from the hot volcanoes and the water-temperature rises rapidly. Iceland in the Atlantic disappeared yesterday, and all coasts are under deep water, as we speak".

"Huh", said the, a little unrealistic, romantic Byron-poet. "I need to rainbowshit a poem since there is a deep symbolic in the fact that the ducks will fill the Earth with water and they can't swim. How could that Mayan-people know about kemikazeducks in Kinder-eggs"?

"Green ducks on my windows tonight,
And I can not bid them a fight,
They are a mighty and dangerous sight,
When they drown themselves in the polarlight".

"Oh, please, Scatterbrain, shut up and give us a break. We have serious problems now"; said Gary P.

"Yes, and no stupid verses",said Gagago. "Haven't I said all the time, that verses are stupid. Huhhuh".

"I'm with you, poet", said Freckle," In this severe times we need poetry, and let us all hold hands when you continue with your poem".

"Doublehuhu! How stupid can some ignorant fools BE"? said Gagago and Gary P, in chorus. HUUUUUU"!

But now someone unexpected came in and started to sing his own Titanic-song.

"Oh Porkkiduck, oh Porkkiduck,
How VASPS have eaten on your Fuck...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 am

:shock: Soon only eight days left. The PANIC, the PANIC.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 am

:shock: From the day's (December 12) Swedish paper "Aftonbladet".

What is happening in Värmland?

SOS, police and the Air-force Search and Rescue have got innumerable calls from worried people, after a big light-bulb fell down there yesterday evening.

"The sky was lighted and something big flew over us", says Jessica Berg in Stöllet. "Then came an explosion. When the thing flew up there it was completely silent and blue-orange. It was like from a movie about Armageddon. I have never seen anything like it"

"The sound came when it fell down", says chief of police, Leif Svensson, "We have now got reports from all over west-Sweden and even from Finland. And all talks about the big thing, that sailed over the sky. We have just now no idea of what it could have been".

"It was the strangest thing I ever saw", says Michael Sundin in Åmål. "It stayed so long time, that I could take a pic. I don't believe in the doom of the Earth or aliens, but tomorrow I am going to buy a bow...

HUHUH "It is only the beginning", says Gary Fucking Pekka...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:55 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Blurp blurp Granada is sinking Mayday mayday...........

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 am

:) "OK", said Gary Fucking, "We can go to Almeida in Hyaderna in Taurus. But! But!There is no return-ticket...

So they went and they sang,,,

We are beaming, we are beaming,
To Almeida we will flee,
We are leaving all this water,
We are freckled, we are free.

Like green birds across the sky,
We are sailing through Galaxes,
To Almeida we will fly.

Can you hear us, can you hear us,
We are beaming, too far to see,
We are freckled, we are saved now,
We are together and we are free.

To Almeida cross all sea,
We are freckled, we are ruling,
Our own destiny, we are free.

:) :) :)

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:52 am

:( I am so confused. Where are we?

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 pm

:? I'm not sure, but, but, who or what is that coming at the horizon? Huuuuuu...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 am

Oh, the times ahead were gloomy. UFO sightings everywhere and the temperature was raising in the torrid tropics, another snowstorm frostbit Minsk and half of Asia.

Hubble worked extra hours to realize what was happening on a planetary scale. "Next year, the world will be too sad for humans to inhabit. They have discovered the counterpart of the laughing gas. This is the bleak-gas. Halcyon days are NOT ahead." Apparently, aliens would break one branch at a time.

Hubble family planned the last meal before the emotional carnage. The gas had just reached the major cities but the cottage was still covered by the thick foliage and clucking green birds. The air was so pure.

"Remove your sandals! For the ground in which you stand is cosy." Hubble welcomed every guest. There was Pekka, the alien invader. Freckle 1 with plaits and Freckle 2 with her accordion, playing a frisk duet with the poet. Ro and Bo with their toy drums marching and being mischievous (They almost put ectasy in the duck), moco listening to Lauri in her new Ipod, Cosmo with his blue bucket...

Drinkers drunk and accordionists played the accordion. Pekka told jokes about destroying the human race. Christmas Valse #3. Just what everyone needed, a cookie pie with caramel coating for dessert while the leaves played slightly with the light, sleepy children. The poet played fetch with the house dog.

Everyone fell asleep by the fireplace. Ro told a story about niggers. KK showed up late with red socks but he showed no huhs unfortunately. After drinking a galon of a licqour assortment, he and Bo feel asleep over the vomit of three different people.

No presents yet, it was still too early.

Like the usual, a boom woke up everyone, santa had made a big hole in the roof...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:46 pm

:)

But, but, Freckle wasn't there. At all. It was her double-ganger that slept there in front of the fire. In fact they all were copies of the real freckled ones, since it is like this, when people beams out. As soon as they have come two light-years away, the double-ganger appears to fill in. Otherwise it could be a lot of questions like "Vojne, vojne, where can they have gone"?

So the doubles stayed in the cottage to wait out December 21. They didn't believe that something more would happen, but they liked to be together as doubles often do.

The real Freckle and company were on a red little planet circling the double-star Huxa-Huxa in Hyaderna 150 (Red curry-chicken) light-years away. A journey well worth the name even if it only took 15 (Pork-chops in tzaziki) seconds.

They saw someone coming towards them and they were totally flabbergasted. He had eyes all around his head and one very big mouth. Three arms and three legs. And could he run fast? Yes he could! And now he talked with a voice like thunder.

But what did he say? No one could understand a word. But he looked kind when he blinked with all his eyes and laughed HaHaHA with his big mouth, without teeth.

Eternity was the brave one and asked boldly. " And where is your Porkkidick"?

The others paled. But the giant only laughed again. "HAHAHA! Oh you speak English and want to see my Porkkidick. HAHA. Here I have them"!

HUH and HUH again! I can't tell you, even if this is the Porkkidick-thread. I am sure, you couldn't take it....

HUHHUHHUH!

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 am

:shock: How is it there on earth? I am safe at Huxahuxa, Haha. Have you apocalypsed yet?

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 pm

"I don't like it here at all",said Freckle. All this Excessians, that have come here, instead of invading the Earth are very irritating".

"Jaja, everything went wrong and those damn ducks ruined all our so well-planned take-over", said Gary-Pekka,"But they have problems now. They drown and they drown and the enormous heaps of dead plastic-ducks has been an environmental-issue. They solve it by throwing them back in the volcanoes, where they burn in eternity. Haha"

"The duck-clouds has also darkened the Earth and the temperature has gone down ten degrees. The pools are building icebergs again".

"Your father Öhubble, has invented a compressor that press the water-molecules together to a very compact structure. !000 liter, to the size of a match-box. Those boxes are then put in power-plants, where the molecules are turned loose and give a lot of energy. He has also constructed pumps for seawater to those compressors and Iceland is now up, as all the coasts".

"So great",said the poet, "then we can go home for Christmas. I pine for watermelons and mangos. And dogs. Big or small".

"But didn't I say that we can't go back", Gary P was irritated, "You chose to go here, to be saved. And saved you are".

"Saved, but not happy", said Eternity. "Here is not a single Porkkidick and those dicks that the monster has shown, are not in my taste".

"But, but", said Gagago, that was the technical one."All those Excessians that beamed here, must have battery-charger for their beam-plates. We could use them"!

"You have something there", said Gary P. "Of course they have and we can go back after all. Yippiekayeay"!

"Jajaja" they all said and hold hands when they sang.

Be care-full what you say,
This time on the day,
on Almeida.
But there is a place where we,
Erase the challenge we have been through,
We wanna go home for Christmas,
Let us go home just now,
We wanna go home, go home for Christmaaaas...

Pfffffff was heard from the many-eyed and big-mouthed giant. He wasn't happy. At all....

huhhuh

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:18 pm

"Pfff,PFFF, Pfff! Don't leave without me, please! I love you all and I want to go to your planet". The giant they called Gary Monst wept loudly, and big tears fell like waterfalls from all his eyes. His bigbig mouth was wide open, and an abyss-scream echoed and was answered by other Gary-Monst's miles away.

"Huh", said Gary Pekka, "I am so sorry, but we can't take you, since you are far too big for our bubble."

"But, I have my own bubble. If you only give m your GPS".

"Sorry but I don't use GPS. I am thought-maneuvering".

"Oh, you do? So give me your thought-bearings and I will follow you".

"Ok, if you are sure, but our planet is maybe not what you hope for".

Swisch, swisch, swisch, the two bubbles went away and swosch, swosch, swosch, they landed on Granada, that now had risen from the ocean. Again!

"Oh, there you are", said Gagagos father,"We were rather worried. There was no apocalypse and someone invented a big pump, that sucked up all the water. The ducks seem to have disappeared and it is like before the doom-days. But, Huh. Who is that enormous guy you have with you"?

"That is our new friend". said Gagago. He wants to be with us, and I can imagine, that he will bring some attention to himself, with his 3,66 m and 800 pounds".

Gary Monst laughed HAHAHA. It was like a small tornado and they all fell to the ground.

"Please, please, don't HAHAHA so hard", said Gary P.

"Huh, pffff, sorry", whispered Gary Monst and tears flooded AGAIN from all his eyes. Then he took a step forward and HUH...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am

:lol: What will happen now? Do not wait too long to tell me. :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :kiss1: :kiss1:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:07 pm

And, Huh. Inside GAGAO, a storm was revving up... one could believe, 3.33 m isn't big enough... for some people.. GAGAGO, female accordionist... Freckled! A seemingly natural tendence for plates... But, but the storm inside her made sense only if we were to look inside, deep... Mr Monst couldn't fit inside the house, maybe in the barn, by the beach, he would find somewhere to rest his thunderous voice... Gigantic! Gargantuous, yet still... The accordionist was upset, a storm, there are no pancakes in the house, nothing to prepare with the new black pepper/garlic salt... It was just christmas! These people, fools! Frauds! There MUST be chicken, turkey, bread, butter, remainders... these fools, they think they can hide all the food for me... I'm their daughter! I will scan every shelf, rummage every drawer... the hunger, the airport with Gary wasn't easy... oh, x-ray scan... 2 hours! and the looks I got... as If I had said "Kill the jews" on some newspaper... it made no sense. This old lady: "You're such a fool, this is no place for giants. They do not exist. You're artificially making all this. You want to piss us off. My grandson.. he is waiting. 2 years already! I may drop dead all of a sudden.. fool fool!".. I still have some cane marks on my back... and all that shame...

Gary was all HAHA, the floors trembling, a cup broke... a fool! He is the FOOL!... what do I have to do with all this? Giants? On my watch?... What is the world comming to?.. I just wanted to play the accordion for my father, my friends... "I will write the letter for my friends, the scream for my shadows"... oh, he was no fool, the one who wrote that, died last year... Peaceful cancer... The better ones tend to die young.

Finally, my face full of shame, Gary full of HAHA and the outer platform full of angry quasi-barking dogs... they almost made me recall my big brother, my brother fucks dogs!... what a thing! what a life!... and finally we could board our plane to granada, not before a long examination to my accordion, they thought I was shipping illegal stuffed mangos... The plane, gary had to lie on the main corridor... HAHA, give me all the food... Fool! glutton! Fraud!... a mere product of imagination, childhood dreams and nightmares at once.. and yet there he was, laughing, nothing inside his eyes, a dead puppet... now he wanted to take a shit... Enormous shit-factory... Greatest adventure of all time for the airlines. Oh all the eyes, they said it all. The shit was everywhere! Not even elephants would shit all that bunch. But he did... My shame levels were reaching event horizon... "Warning, please use the oxygen masks. Bacteriae" etc... Life-time ban from the airlines.. Next time I'll have to use Luftansa... Germans, horrible planes.. I can still smell the shit..

Finally home. They cleaned Pekka monst with a hydrant-hose. He was just HAHA, as if a little children had taken command of a 3.33 meters battle tank.. he was empty now, at least... At least!? Every apparent stillness has its orage underneath, waiting to bite and rip your accordion in half... but no help now, he was hungry and so was I.. No money now... We need to get home, papa will have something, in its shelf, cold food, bitten cookies, milk, water!... something!.. He will have something... For me, his daughter who plays the accordion... whose freckles dance to jolly music.. of which you can make constelations. Today maybe, in the nose there will be Orion...

Hi papa, daddy, sorry for the shit.. the smell.. it was monst, not me, I'm sorry, really, I'm glad to see you but but... then, the horror... "There is no food left"... "Maybe later"... "markets are closed"... Lies! In the shelf maybe... just a plate, one... my stomach twitched in a hatred.. burning itself with acids... pekka with HAHA, as if knowing why to laugh, his eyes in a meaningless expression... hate, pure hate, as if Adolf in front of a jew...

But then...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:49 pm

:) And what have you been up to? Huh!

HAWAII WEST NEWS.

GRANADA! AGAIN!

by Gary Pratt.

I'm sure, Granada is the strangest place on Earth and that some of the Granadians are more than koko. There is maybe some hallucinogen drug in the water, on that island. But, that can, on the other side, hardly explain the German helmet-goats, that were eaten by dinos, or the big clouds of yellow bath-ducks, that I have seen, with my own, not Granadian, eyes.

And now! A giant from God knows where, that is said to have beamed here, in a big bubble! The enormous guy lives in Gagagos house, where they had to take down the walls and ceilings, and build a big Thanksgiving-bed for him. I had hoped to take some pics of the wonder, but he was too big for my camera, so I have to describe him, as best I can.

I think he must be more than four meters tall and, as far as I could count, he had 18 (average Peking-duck) different-colored eyes, that rolled in all directions. A big mouth, with cud teeth, since he is a vegan and mostly eat grass. He has a cow-digestion with four teats (That Eternity Strato fancied as something totally else. Haha) and a milk and methane-gas-production of great dimensions. HUH!

They call him Gary Monst and he talks English with Leeds-accent, but Gagago, that brought him here, says that he comes from Almeida, a little planet in Taurus. Huh! And that they beamed here together Doublehuh!

I think something is very wrong on Granada, and that our governor has to investigate those incredible things, that happen there. This Gary Most can be the scaring result of volcanic radiation, or some other environment disaster. But whatever, something must be done! We can't have those Gary Monsts wandering around in our streets.

Yours truly Gary Pratt.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 am

Oh, what things! bus rides, lightburns and such :( now it's maybe late.

Gun them, I say. It is, it seems to me, the only way out... a bit logical, quick and even lighty for certain sharp-shooters who will not have to be all sharp to bulls-eye these creatures. Temporary relief. A priest-fart in the middle of a congregation. Think of the handmaiden sometimes and she can give you a hand later. Huh. Think of the slave also and maybe they will give you more sugar... or try not to hit those jawbones so hard while you're asleep

Yes. They don't have (or seem) to be aware of the comeuppance of conjoining so many cells, proteins and other sort of devilish plumpish compounds of bodies. No. Gun Them. They are not good. But but... yes, I am being dreamish, I seem to forget: in lack of proper ammunition because of the recent lead-mine deadly incidents, concerning hens that ran childishly at the tractors engines (remember, the explosion trapped several miners underground for over 20 days)... I say: grapple them by the foot, all in a bunch, and throw them away. By trebuchet. By steam-powered chicken cannon. Whatever. At the sea. Somewhere else. Maybe martinica has enough room, another island.. but but GRANADA? Out of all places? No, no. They don't even have their own cheese factory. A few centuries ago, maybe, they were still on their goat-skins, fighting over the testicles (protein-rich) of a bull. Jumping over the spooky appearance of a black monolith. No no.

No way to trust these glutton almeidans. Yes! I seem to have forgotten, maybe all of us, of how much they eat. Three medium-sized hens, with which maybe a central american could last for a month, in 2 days!. They ate Karl Josef, Granadas most famous hen. Fastest Buffet. Everything for the almeidans. Give them our food, our daughters and our public libraries. Our milk. Let's not breastfeed the children. Let's not make laws. Everything should stop. No more brownian motion.

But but, this is only an exaggeration. Don't take heed of this. The woofing of an old mister magoo that's just intoxicated from so many tropic-light. The opinionated gazes of pidgeons on recent migration-policies. "Is it winter? I believe west was the other way." Oh, the colors you see here! I tried ayahuasca in my teenage days when I was exploring the amazonas. I have been hit in the head with a falling bookshelf. Proust on top. One volume! I have also drank salvadorean home-made liquor. Nothing ever tops the floury tinge of the sun through water near the equator. Ayahuasca makes your shit colorful. I don't know. Maybe it is the lack of ellipsis that makes me talk in long-winded, uncoherent structures. My style? Let me tell you whose fault this is, JEWS.

I will leave, but I will come back. When all those almeidans are gone through the trebuchets. I will rev up the ropes, I will..

I will...
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

:lol: Better late than never. :)

"Kill, kill, that is what I will, will! And I can not stand still, still", exclaimed the Poet and jumped around rather wildly.

"What is the matter with you"? asked Freckle. "Have you been at the ayahuasca-bottle again. You sound a bit overstimulated. Please stand still a minute"!

"Jaja, but it is time to kill that giantbastard before he brings more of them here. Give me a pistola and I will do it".

He had hardly said it, when they saw Gary Monst dig a big hole, where he laid egg after egg, and they counted to over 50 (Fried Chinese-sausages with cabbage). Then he put the soil over them like a crocodile and he glared angrily, with all his eyes on the poet.

"Gosh, I think someone else has to kill him. I have some poems to write and we better leave that incubator-giant in peace. Imagine, Almeidacows lay eggs! Huh!" said the poet.

"I suspected it all the time", said Gagago. "He is a she and that she was pregnant when she left Almeida. It was their plan to start the invasion and now they are here, the Giant-Cow-Aliens :roll: "!

Now the eggs started to hatch and one giant-baby after the other crawled up to mama that mumuade and led them to a green meadow close by. Soon there were 50 or so (same sausage) growing Gary Monsts grassing. And HUH how fast they grew... :roll: :roll:

"We must call the President and the National Guard", said Gagago. "We need a bumb or two here...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 am

:( Late bus? Again? :(

"That Granada! Again"! said Obama to his Vice, Joe Biden. "I have just got a mail from governor Gary Copper in Hawaii. They have big problems with Almeida-Cows on Granada".

"Almeida-Cows? What on Earth is that for sort of cows". Biden looked like two question-marks."Almeida-cows"?

"Don't ask me. I have never had any agriculture-interest. It is maybe a new Russian sort of cow. He writes, that they are very big and fast breeding. And growing".

"But, but, isn't that good? If they are big i mean? More milk, steaks and shit. Haha"!

"Don't ask me! I just told you what Copper wrote. He asks for US Constanca. Again! And bumbs! Many bumbs"!

"Bumbs?? For cows?? That Copper, hasn't he always been a bit strange? Hadn't he dinos and goats out there that Constanca took care of? Does he have all horses at home? Cows, I mean haha"!

"Don't ask me! Again! I don't really know the guy and I'm not sure about those dinos, but we bumbed something there. I never saw them but we put a secretstamp on that case anyway. Maybe he liked the attention and has made up some new story now, about strange cows we have to bumb"!

"But bumbs? Constanca, for cows? Isn't that too much even for an Hawaii-governor"?

"Jaja, I'm sure you are right. He must have lost it totally now. I will tell him that Constanca is outside Iran and has to stay there".

"That is all very well, but can we keep him there. God knows what he will come up with next time. Aliencows maybe? HAHAHAHA...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Knock, knockeliknock, on the door to the Oval room."Come in", said Obama, "But make it quick! Biden and I are discussing cow-bumbs on Hawaii! Haha"!

"Yes Sir", said the First Sekretary, "But, but, there is alarming news from just Hawaii. Governor Copper called and urged you to look at CNN"!

"Alarming news? Don't tell me that this is about those Almeida-cows! Again! Hahaha"!

"Yes Sir, he talked about some cows. Aliencows"!

"Aliencows? You must be joking! Haha"!

"Didn't I tell you that this Copper is over the hills"! laughed Biden. "First they were some strange sort of Russian cows and now they are from outer space. Hahaha"!

They turned on CNN and the news-anchor looked very serious.

"We have grave and scary news from Hawaii and the authorities there have evacuated the population on the little island Granada. Our reporter Gary Brave comments from a boat, outside the coast. What do you see Gary"?

"We are not allowed to go too close, but I can see a large group of giant things, on the beach. They look very, very strange. But cows they are not and neither humans. They have three legs and arms, very big mouths, and a lot of rolling eyes. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they really are some sort of aliens. But cows? No"!

"And what are they doing"?

"Doing? Nothing! They are just standing there and look at us, with all their rolling eyes! But! What? What? Now they are all jumping in the water and HUH HUH ,they are swimming very, very fast! Towards our boat! Help, help! Mayday, mayday, mayday...

The TV-screen in the Oval room went black, and the two highest ranked guys in US were too stunned to say a word...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:33 pm

:roll: Ja! Ja! :roll: I am alone here, jaja!

Knock, knock, knockeliknock! Again! Obama and Biden were still in deep shock and didn't answer,so the visitor came in uninvited. It was the Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta and he was very upset.

"Did you see the Aliencows on Haiti? We must hurry to bumb...

"Haiti?" said Biden, with weak voice. "Haiti? I thought they were on Hawaii".

"Jaja, whatever", Panetta again.!Sign this Bumborder, Obama, so I can send my bumbers. I will, I will, bumb them. And those cows will soon be uncle Death little lambs":

"Cows? But didn't that Gary say they weren't cows? At all"!

" Ja. Ja, whatever. I will bumb what there is to bumb, cows or no cows"!

Just in that moment the TV came to life again, and a red-faced and very embarrassed news-anchor stuttered an apology.

"Sorry, we had some technical problem in Hawaii. But here is our reporter Gary Brave again. What is up there Gary"?

"It's fine here. It was a cable that was disconnected by our giant-friends, when they carried our boat up on the shore. They thought we were drowning in all that water and "saved" us. Now Gary Monst, their mother, wants to say something to you all"!

A bigbig very ugly face filled the TV-pane, and a sound was heard from a large hole in the middle of that face.

It was very quiet in the Oval Room when the three astonished, perplexed and a bit frightened politicians looked down into that hole. It was like staring into a Neverending Abyss. And, and...