Jörg Michael will play with RAGE again at Wacken Open Air!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Ragehead91
Jörg Michael will play with RAGE again at Wacken Open Air!

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:42 pm

German power metallers RAGE will be joined by the following special guests for their 25th-anniversary performance at this year's Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place July 30 - August 1, 2009 in Wacken, Germany:

Jen Majura (RAGE/BLIND GUARDIAN guest vocalist)
Marcel "Schmier" Schirmer (DESTRUCTION)
Hansi Kürsch (BLIND GUARDIAN)
Eric Hecht (Eric Fish; SUBWAY TO SALLY)
Jörg Michael (STRATOVARIUS)
The only thing that bothered me is that they couldn't get Manni Schmidt. I would've loved to see him jaming some classics like "Don't Fear the Winter", "Invisible Horizons", "Light into the Darkness", "True Face in Everyone", "Solitary Man", "Questions", "Certain Days", "The Missing Link" or "From the Underworld" :(
And why the Subway to Sally guy? What has he ever done for Rage? I can understand all the other ones (Jörg was a founding member and stayed until 1987, Hansi and Schmier both sang on the Nuclear Blast Anniversary Sampler with songs composed by Victor and Peavy and and Jen does 2nd Accoustic Guitar on the accoustic set and additional vocals on "Lord of the Flies"). What has Eric done for Rage?