Infinite Visions DVD

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
shg
Infinite Visions DVD

Post by shg » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 am

I watched yesterday Infinite Visions DVD. Nice home videos from tours! Boys looked so young and slim. :wink: I also liked the music videos. It was the first time I saw official videos of A Million Light Years Away, S.O.S and Kiss of Judas. Nice work.

I am a little worried about the band members' health of the liver on tour! :?

browneyedgirl

Re: Infinite Visions DVD

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Yes, it was a wonderful video. It was alot of fun throughout. Makes me wish, seriously, I had become a musician! :D I think, seriously, that is one profession that can literally get away with anything! :lol:

Well, you try getting drunk on a factory or government job and see what happens!! :D

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Yes, it was a wonderful video. It was alot of fun throughout. Makes me wish, seriously, I had become a musician! :D I think, seriously, that is one profession that can literally get away with anything! :lol:
Except the rest of the times when you have no money, are forced to live in squalour and don't know where the next month's rent is going to come from, as well as the strain it places on your relationships with family and friends ;)

I realised a few years ago that being a professional musician isn't the career for me, certainly not if I don't have another job to back it up with.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Eugenia

Post by Eugenia » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:35 pm

I watched for second time last weekend. What can I Say? My favourite band touring around the world. Jens pretending to be a bottle, said to Timo: Drink me, Drink me :lol: :D :lol:
And the episode with the toilet...They seemed very happy in that video. :(
I loved watching Kotipelto's first show. He seemed so nervous and shy. And now his performance are excelent. :D :lol:
" In My Weakness, Trying to Pretend I'm Strong"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:25 am

Who was the "chubby" girl who got her pic taken sitting on TK lap? ??? He looked relieved when it was over! :lol:

:oops: I hope she don't see this....:twak:

Irinia

Post by Irinia » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

browneyedgirl wrote:Who was the "chubby" girl who got her pic taken sitting on TK lap? ??? He looked relieved when it was over! :lol:

:oops: I hope she don't see this....:twak:
Hahaha BEG :D I don't know who she is, but I laughed of your comment :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 pm

And, who was the lady with all those tattoos? She was so pretty and looked so cool! :bigok:
I think they were in Italy or Greece?