Cain's offering has leaked

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
User avatar
Kosmo
Sr. Member
Posts: 2288
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Kosmo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Jani did have that Sydänpuu thingy but i guess it went down.

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by ggonza43 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Coincidence? Who cares :)?
|StratoFan Forever|

User avatar
ClauVille
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Argentina
Contact:

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by ClauVille » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 am

I need more CO, really :)
Image

User avatar
Kosmo
Sr. Member
Posts: 2288
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Kosmo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:29 am

We gotta have more cowbell!

User avatar
J.S. Bach
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am
Location: Eisenach

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by J.S. Bach » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 am

Kosmo wrote:We gotta have more cowbell!
Y'all need more harpsichord

User avatar
Wolfgang Amadeus Moz
Jr. Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Moz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:49 am

J.S. Bach wrote:
Kosmo wrote:We gotta have more cowbell!
Y'all need more harpsichord
Snort! :roll:
Listen to this guy- the Dream Theater of the 18th century! Take your technical wankery elsewhere. Now- who wants a nice, bubbly symphony!! :)

-Volfgang
(vof!)

User avatar
J.S. Bach
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am
Location: Eisenach

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by J.S. Bach » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:01 am

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart wrote:
J.S. Bach wrote:
Kosmo wrote:We gotta have more cowbell!
Y'all need more harpsichord
Snort! :roll:
Listen to this guy- the Dream Theater of the 18th century! Take your technical wankery elsewhere. Now- who wants a nice, bubbly symphony!! :)

-Volfgang
(vof!)
Snort?!
Shrug!

Ha! I thought some kind of gimmicky guy like you might show up :roll: Who listens to yor bubbly shit anymore? Bubbly is the new shit. What about some crab canon? Crabs are the new black in this modern world, so I've heard... :)

User avatar
Frederic Chopin
Jr. Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:19 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Frederic Chopin » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:24 am

It is THREE-FOUR! ... :pissed: :pissed3: :pissed: :pissed3:

User avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven
Jr. Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Ludwig Van Beethoven » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 am

Will you guys shut up already? I'm going to go deaf!! :pissed3:

User avatar
Frederic Chopin
Jr. Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:19 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Frederic Chopin » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:57 am

Ludwig Van Beethoven wrote:Will you guys shut up already? I'm going to go deaf!! :pissed3:
Well well. Look who's here :roll: For poland's sake! Was it the deafness that made you took a hard time distinguishing between a fucking 3/4 and a 12/8 on your op.27 no.2 Sonata or was it just too much lead on your wine?? :lol:

Hail poland! :)

User avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven
Jr. Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Ludwig Van Beethoven » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Frederic Chopin wrote:
Ludwig Van Beethoven wrote:Will you guys shut up already? I'm going to go deaf!! :pissed3:
Well well. Look who's here :roll: For poland's sake! Was it the deafness that made you took a hard time distinguishing between a fucking 3/4 and a 12/8 on your op.27 no.2 Sonata or was it just too much lead on your wine?? :lol:

Hail poland! :)
Oh please! PUH-LEASE! Every knows you got into Romantic music just to get the chicks.

And maybe, just maybe I understand. You wouldn't go far on looks alone! :lol:

Image

User avatar
Kosmo
Sr. Member
Posts: 2288
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Kosmo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 pm

:lol: Haha. Who's next that Jens Johansson guy?! I'd like to see that!

User avatar
Polaris
Sr. Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: In the Door of your Heart

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Polaris » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:45 am

Kosmo wrote::lol: Haha. Who's next that Jens Johansson guy?! I'd like to see that!
Me too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rage1979
Sr. Member
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by Rage1979 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Is there going to be a second album? I loved Gather..

stratowerner
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 8:13 pm

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by stratowerner » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:20 pm

No News on the Cain's site or the myspace site.
Why not give the fans some info about whats going on?

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Cain's offering has leaked

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Fans wanna know :D!
|StratoFan Forever|

Post Reply