Meet and Greets

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
lalodrums2
Meet and Greets

Post by lalodrums2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:01 am

Hey guys! I just came with this idea, why don't we post pics here or at least write something about your experience?

I can tell you something, BUY MEET AND GREET. Believe me, It's worth it! They are so cool with that, a really funny guys!!

Cheers to all :beer:

Polaris rules!! :)

Tero-75

Re: Meet and Greets

Post by Tero-75 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Too bad they don't sell Meet&Greets for Finnish gigs... Only exception this year was the gig at Sauna festival, where you had a chance to win a VIP-ticket including meeting with band.

Burning Reflection

Post by Burning Reflection » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

lalodrums2 wrote:Hey guys! I just came with this idea, why don't we post pics here or at least write something about your experience?

I can tell you something, BUY MEET AND GREET. Believe me, It's worth it! They are so cool with that, a really funny guys!!

ok....so are you gonna tell us what happened?

emperor_black

Post by emperor_black » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Lalo, did you buy your meet and greet ticket from enterthevault? I bought one of those to them for the show in Vancouver on October 2nd. the meet and greet is before or after the show? How early do you enter the venue with the vip ticket compared to the people with the normal ones?.

Thank you!

lalodrums2

Post by lalodrums2 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 am

emperor_black wrote:Lalo, did you buy your meet and greet ticket from enterthevault? I bought one of those to them for the show in Vancouver on October 2nd. the meet and greet is before or after the show? How early do you enter the venue with the vip ticket compared to the people with the normal ones?.

Thank you!
Hi emperor_black! Yeah i bought the ticket from enterthevault, the meet and greet was after the show and it was awesome!! If you have it already I think you'll get... guided priority access to venue (in my case was 45 minutes before the rest of the people), priority access to merchandise booth, and of course, meet and greet with them. :) They were really awesome man. Good luck and scream as much as you can!! :)

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 am

i also bought the meet and greet ticket for the october 2nd show. I'm already excited especially since it's my first going to a show haha.

Post by Avatar Thief » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 am

I ALSO GET MEETS AND GREETS FROM THE A's! :lol: :lol:

KISSES!!!
AT

emperor_black

Post by emperor_black » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 am

Mark wrote:i also bought the meet and greet ticket for the october 2nd show. I'm already excited especially since it's my first going to a show haha.
your frist show EVER? how old are you?!

Anyways, see you there, man. I'm a quite tall guy with a full beard, say hi, hahaha

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 am

Avatar Thief wrote:I ALSO GET MEETS AND GREETS FROM THE A's! :lol: :lol:

KISSES!!!
AT
Oh dear! It was meat and grease you got from us. Can't you see the difference??? :roll: :roll: :oops:

KISSES back. :oops: :roll:

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 am

emperor_black wrote:
Mark wrote:i also bought the meet and greet ticket for the october 2nd show. I'm already excited especially since it's my first going to a show haha.
your frist show EVER? how old are you?!

Anyways, see you there, man. I'm a quite tall guy with a full beard, say hi, hahaha
believe it or not, I'm 23 haha. I never had a huge taste in music due to the fact i could never find some genre I that could thoroughly enjoy. I found out about power metal about 3 years ago, and have enjoyed it since. Stratovarius is what got me into metal, so going to see them means more to me than any of the other musicians/bands that I've listened to over the years.

Simply put, Stratovarius is definitely worth seeing. If i see a tall guy with a full beard, I'll definitely come say hi haha.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 am

yeah i'm 26, and the 20th september gig was my second show ever. First one was the other time Stratovarius came to Montreal, but with Tolkki.

Oceansoul324

Post by Oceansoul324 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 am

Better late than never (My first show was Epica and Kamelot in 2006 at Montreal, when I was 19)

Dragon Queen

Post by Dragon Queen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:47 pm

lalodrums2 wrote:Hey guys! I just came with this idea, why don't we post pics here or at least write something about your experience?

lalo, I didn't have to pay for meet and greet. I just waited outside the bus with the hubby and out they came. You're right too. They are great guys!