Jens gets a comment from TT

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ggonza43
Re: Jens gets a comment from TT

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

When TT comes out to talk about this kind of shit, it makes me laugh. You 2 are grown ups, just don't pay attention Jens to this, and let this dude say whatever he wants. We know who to believe anyway :D
|StratoFan Forever|

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:55 pm

JensJohansson wrote:If you reread the passage you quoted I suspect that's what she said
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 am

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:46 am

Despite all this commotion, I have a question for you Jens:

When... when... WHEN will Stratovarius come to Caracas?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

Aldaron

Post by Aldaron » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 am

Ah well, here we are again. Rather an impotent discussion at this point. But really, I haven't noticed Jens' posts to be particularly bitter. Resigned if anything. I guess he could have said nothing, but I don't see his posts being at all venomous towards Tolkki, perhaps a bit petulant if you want to stretch it, but can't blame him. Interesting that TT's fans felt the need to bring forum posts up to him. Guess they were looking for a way to connect. Kind of sad in a way. Well, we're still commenting on it, so not much better for us. Whatever, none of it seems to carry much weight anymore. Hopefully the whole issue is slowly, but surely dissolving.
Let's Rage!

Babylon

Post by Babylon » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:31 am

Aldaron wrote:But really, I haven't noticed Jens' posts to be particularly bitter.
That's true. Besides, these TT "statements" got old like 6 months ago...

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:56 am

not "I left the band and ripped off my old friends" (two years ago) nor "they got a great new guitar player, made a killer album that made it to #2 on the Finnish charts and I hear they played here in Argentina a while ago and people loved it" (present time). Laughing
That is either bitter or just having some humor.

Why would tt call an album that he did not enjoy very much a killer album? He can say that stratovarius is making a lot of fans happy, but if we are talking about people being genuine, he should share his true feelings or nothing at all.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Coming form Jens, maybe both :D. But who cares? As I've told before, we know who to believe, so let's try not to come up with silly conclusions.
The forum is flooded with this kind of statements coming form Tolkki, and every single time we have the same ending. So let's stop feeding this thread!
|StratoFan Forever|

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Aldaron wrote:Ah well, here we are again. Rather an impotent discussion at this point. But really, I haven't noticed Jens' posts to be particularly bitter.
Agreed. I think of all people involved in this mess Tolkki is the one who is bitter.

lalodrums2

Post by lalodrums2 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:46 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:From his myspace. I would still be really happy if nobody would inslut eachother anymore so try to hold yourself back Jens.
I honestly don't think correcting his misinformation (for the benefit of the 10 people who still care) as an insulting thing... that is of course unless the truth is something which hurts.

You don't necessarily help someone who is all over the map, by just playing along and pretending everything is fine.

Anyway, as long as he keeps lying about stuff, I will tell the truth, at least here. :) I really don't bother with it in interviews though..
I think this is very smart from you Jens, I think we all like to read about both sides opinions but NOT in interviews. Cheers to that, and I hope Timo stop talking about the past (i know about his 23 years contribution and etc.) and start talking about his future as you guys are doing. Cheers from Toronto (the guy from Monterrey cafe iguana rules! hahaha :)

FindYourOwnVoice

Post by FindYourOwnVoice » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Why should Tolkki stop talking about Stratovarius? It's his creation for all that matters today. The best of the current line-up is still to come.

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

ggonza43 wrote: We know who to believe anyway :D
Well in fact I don't believe in anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a soup opera, you know I think Jens & Tolkki should talk like adults, and settle their differences in private, & not act like little boys, Stratovarius doesn't need this type of "marketing"!

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Polaris wrote:

This is a soup opera, you know I think Jens & Tolkki should talk like adults, and settle their differences in private, & not act like little boys, Stratovarius doesn't need this type of "marketing"!
I think they already tried that when they had their little Curry dinner. And at first it worked. But now...But who cares? We, jens and Tolkki are the only people who care anyway.

lalodrums2

Post by lalodrums2 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Polaris wrote:

+ 1

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Polaris wrote:

You call this stupidity a "marketing"? :lol: You've made my day!
|StratoFan Forever|