Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
User avatar
Jaimico
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:11 am
Location: Manizales, Colombia
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Jaimico » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 pm

sheryl1 wrote:I´d like to go sooo much, but I don´t want to go alone... That´s crappy that I have the money, but nobody from my friends wants to go :roll: Anybody here having the same "problem"? :)
well i don't have the money right now but i'm going to work my ass off all year long so i can attend because i think it is going to be the experience of a lifetime and well i think i'll be going alone because i don't think my friends can save that amount of money because here in Colombia the Dollar worths double our coin so i'll have to work hard but if i get to go you can count on me cos i'll be leaving on my own too
Every second of day it is coming your way

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3536
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Jaimico wrote:
sheryl1 wrote:I´d like to go sooo much, but I don´t want to go alone... That´s crappy that I have the money, but nobody from my friends wants to go :roll: Anybody here having the same "problem"? :)
well i don't have the money right now but i'm going to work my ass off all year long so i can attend because i think it is going to be the experience of a lifetime and well i think i'll be going alone because i don't think my friends can save that amount of money because here in Colombia the Dollar worths double our coin so i'll have to work hard but if i get to go you can count on me cos i'll be leaving on my own too
You and icecar should start a gang :lol:

CapriB
Jr. Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by CapriB » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:35 am

They just added EPICA to the billing!!! :shock:

Empathica1928
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Empathica1928 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm

My girl and I are so psyched for this. It's going to be awesome. We're meeting Epica tomorrow too, and we're definitely going to mention this to them, haha.

metal.robyn
Jr. Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Location: the moon

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by metal.robyn » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Rebel wrote:
FindYourOwnVoice wrote:Where was that ship built? Didn't catch it's name anywhere.
It's a Royal Carribbean ship.
ya I was looking into it and all the info about the ship is on the website. It would be so amazing to go but I don't know if I can save up enough!! I looked into it though they do have payments options so maybe that will work Does anyone know who else will be playing???

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by StratoFabio » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 pm

lol it's so fucking incredible! a typical American idea! if someone here is going to go, please give us a report! I'm very curious!
StratoFabio

User avatar
DawnIsHere
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:57 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by DawnIsHere » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 am

I pre-registered already :D

But still haven't got any more news, like when the actual sales start, etc. I'll keep you posted 8)
Wanna travel cool & cheap? Visit <url>here</url>

MetalVixen
Jr. Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: USA

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by MetalVixen » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 am

It has to be done. There's no way I can miss this!
I kept hearing that metal is dead and Ozzy's dead and people that like Ozzy are dead. I have never had an empty seat. I've always sold out, so who's saying it's all over?
- Ozzy Osbourne

User avatar
StratoFabio
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by StratoFabio » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 am

MetalVixen wrote:It has to be done. There's no way I can miss this!
would love be there as well! :pissed2:
StratoFabio

User avatar
Rebel
Sr. Member
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 am

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Rebel » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 am

Want to know the worst part?

I was on a Royal Carribean Cruise over Christmas. and I thought to myself, how fucking sweet it would be to do a heavy metal cruise, but how difficult it would be to get everyone together for it, and the two bands I thought of first to do it were Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica
THE GADDAMN GUVMENTS MONITURIN MAH BRAIN

CapriB
Jr. Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by CapriB » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 am

metal.robyn wrote:
Rebel wrote:
FindYourOwnVoice wrote:Where was that ship built? Didn't catch it's name anywhere.
It's a Royal Carribbean ship.
ya I was looking into it and all the info about the ship is on the website. It would be so amazing to go but I don't know if I can save up enough!! I looked into it though they do have payments options so maybe that will work Does anyone know who else will be playing???
Check this out:

http://www.70000tons.com/artists.htm

:crazy1:

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by rikkertje » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 am

Checking the 70000 tons website every day. As soon as the sales start I'll book my cabin! :D
The way our financial situation looks now we will book a Grand Suite. (When you're on a cruiseship you have to do it good! :wink: )

CapriB
Jr. Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by CapriB » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 am

rikkertje wrote:Checking the 70000 tons website every day. As soon as the sales start I'll book my cabin! :D
The way our financial situation looks now we will book a Grand Suite. (When you're on a cruiseship you have to do it good! :wink: )
I am booked. Interior cabin tough.

Did you get your grand suite? :)

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by rikkertje » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am

CapriB wrote:
rikkertje wrote:Checking the 70000 tons website every day. As soon as the sales start I'll book my cabin! :D
The way our financial situation looks now we will book a Grand Suite. (When you're on a cruiseship you have to do it good! :wink: )
I am booked. Interior cabin tough.

Did you get your grand suite? :)
Yessir!:) Looking forward to it. I hope more people will book a GS. Otherwise it will be lonely on Deck 10. :P

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3536
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 pm

I don't understand why the cabin price is cheaper if it comes with more beds. What's wrong with those beds? :crazy1: :lol:

User avatar
Rebel
Sr. Member
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 am

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Rebel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I don't understand why the cabin price is cheaper if it comes with more beds. What's wrong with those beds? :crazy1: :lol:
Because the 2 bed price is per person, probably.

User avatar
DawnIsHere
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:57 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by DawnIsHere » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Rebel wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I don't understand why the cabin price is cheaper if it comes with more beds. What's wrong with those beds? :crazy1: :lol:
Because the 2 bed price is per person, probably.
Yes it is, the price is per person.
Wanna travel cool & cheap? Visit <url>here</url>

User avatar
AAAAAAAAAA
Sr. Member
Posts: 3536
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Nope! I just called and they informed me that if I manage to squeeze in ten beds into one cabin, I can cruise for FREE!!!!
:umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1: :umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1:
:umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1: :umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1:



I apologize. I am having another schizophrenic episode. :cry:

CapriB
Jr. Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by CapriB » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:11 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Nope! I just called and they informed me that if I manage to squeeze in ten beds into one cabin, I can cruise for FREE!!!!
:umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1: :umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1:
:umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1: :umbrella: :laff: :beer: :lol: :crazy1:



I apologize. I am having another schizophrenic episode. :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
rikkertje
Sr. Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by rikkertje » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Well, Stratovarius will not be playing here... :cry: That sucks...

User avatar
NeverendingAbyss
Sr. Member
Posts: 4793
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Betty White will outlive the queen.

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:23 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I apologize. I am having another schizophrenic episode. :cry:
That's OK. I know this guy who has bipolar disorder...

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I apologize. I am having another schizophrenic episode. :cry:
That's OK. I know this guy who has bipolar disorder...
It wasn't their fault :roll:
|StratoFan Forever|

Babylonian
Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Babylonian » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I apologize. I am having another schizophrenic episode. :cry:
That's OK. I know this guy who has bipolar disorder...
It wasn't their fault :roll:
You are right. Mental illness is never his/her fault, who have it. I wonder, why some people have so much time to mock Tolkki.

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by ggonza43 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Well, I personally do because it's fun :lol: But talking seriously, it's a big deal, and I don't recommend anybody to joke that much with it :?
|StratoFan Forever|

User avatar
ainuman
Jr. Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Land Of Ice And Snow

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by ainuman » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm

So much for Strato at 70000 tons..... http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 7567389067

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 pm

We are very sad to report that STRATOVARIUS will not be on board for 70000TONS OF METAL. The reason is their upcoming tour with Helloween that will take place at the same time. STRATOVARIUS tried hard to shuffle dates to make both the tour and the cruise happen but unfortunately that was not possible. We will present you with a suitable replacement soon. Stay tuned!
:cry:
|StratoFan Forever|

Empathica1928
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Empathica1928 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Doesn't bother me! Now I'll be seeing them without having to pay $2000. :lol:

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:Doesn't bother me! Now I'll be seeing them without having to pay $2000. :lol:
:lol: :D
|StratoFan Forever|

Empathica1928
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by Empathica1928 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:30 pm

And sadly due to circumstances beyond my control I have to drop out of attending this cruise.

:(

User avatar
ggonza43
Sr. Member
Posts: 7280
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Bs. As., Argentina
Contact:

Re: Stratovarius confirmed for 70000tons of METAL

Post by ggonza43 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Empathica1928 wrote:And sadly due to circumstances beyond my control I have to drop out of attending this cruise.

:(
Well that sucks :(
|StratoFan Forever|

Post Reply