Final Fantasy

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
MAJINDIEGO
Final Fantasy

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:34 pm

As if there were not enough useless, retarded, and otherwise stupid threads on this forum, I had to go start a new thread based on my random thoughts after seeing Lucid Faia's topic.

:D

Seriously, at least let´s talk about a game worth discussing.
I just bought FF X (yes, i´m oudated! :P)...
...any comments on it?
Man, i just hate that blitzball shit.... :x
And that chick Lulu...wow...nice breasts....! 8)
I stopped right in the journey back home from Kilika...sorry...can´t remember much about it...
And i´m having trouble finding Abilities Spheres...´cause i always keep fighting around to gain levels, but then i can move, but i better wait to achieve a skill first. result: i have 5 moves left, but i prefer to wait for another ability sphere before moving.
Have any of you finished the game?
is it worthy?
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

Neorave

Re: Final Fantasy

Post by Neorave » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:52 pm

Did it come with a free bag of popcorn? All you basically do is sit on your ass and watch clip after clip of pointless crap.
Somehow I still have an account...yay...?

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:29 pm

Don´t be so insensitive!
:P
It´s all because of Sin!!
:D
...it´s a miracle.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:46 pm

I bought it two years ago for 15000Ft, which is about 15000/4=37.50Euro. Much, but this is my only original game... and I haven't even played with it, as I don't have a Play Station2. :( :( But someone borrowed it from me, and when he gives it back for me, he will enclose his PS2. :)

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:49 pm

BTW, my fav FF game is the VII. I even defeated Ruby Weapon. It was a hard run, but the most powerful FFX creature is 10 times thougher than Ruby is, so be prepared. ;)

Which FF game is your fav?
Who is your fav charecter?
For me it's Laguna, but I like Cloud, Squall and Cid as well.

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:40 pm

The only FFs i've played are One and Eight. One doesn't count because nobody had any personalities. I did have this one guy in my party that i liked more than the others, though....

But i think my favorite character in Eight was Seifer. He was so vicious and relentless!!! I liked Fujin too, he amused me often.

Pete, i liked Laguna too. But Kiros was such a badass in the battle mode.....
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

Lucid Faia

Post by Lucid Faia » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:01 am

Final Fantasy VI (III in America) is easily the best game in the series and maybe the best game ever made. It's one of the finest SNES games available; a definite must-play. My personal favorite. The gameplay, storyline, characters, graphics, and music are among the best ever, even by today's standards.

Final Fantasy VII is the most popular and overrated game, but it's still a great game. It is popular because it was sold through Square's multi-million dollar campaign to market the game, and was the first console RPG for many. Most FF "veterans" consider this the second best FF, including myself.

Final Fantasy X is considered the third-best in the series by just about everyone. Great gameplay and level-up system. One of the coolest final battles you'll ever see (tehcnically it's the second-to-last battle, but we won't go there). Once you can play Blitzball, it's a fun game, but it's far too easy.

Final Fantasy VIII is a love it or hate it game. As a game, it is great fun to play. But the storyline isn't that enjoyable. It intrigues you for the first disc, has a really stupid turn of events in the second disc, and falls apart in the third. The story started great, but fell apart, but as a game, it's fantastic.

Final Fantasy IV (II in America) and V are two great games that too few people have played. See, when these games were around, we didn't have TV commericals and marketing campaigns selling the games. :(
A Lucid Mind

Lucid Faia

Post by Lucid Faia » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:03 am

Beast_Pete wrote:BTW, my fav FF game is the VII. I even defeated Ruby Weapon. It was a hard run, but the most powerful FFX creature is 10 times thougher than Ruby is, so be prepared. ;)

Which FF game is your fav?
Who is your fav charecter?
For me it's Laguna, but I like Cloud, Squall and Cid as well.
Emerald and Ruby were tough for everyone until you figured out what you had to do to beat them. Then, of course, there's always the Lucky 7's trick that you can abuse.

As for the FFX creature, are you talking about Nemesis?

My favorite characters are Cyan Garamonde and Terra Branford, from Final Fantasy III/VI.
A Lucid Mind

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:12 am

My favourite FF is FFIII too. But my second best is FFX.

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:20 pm

Lucid Faia wrote:Final Fantasy VI (III in America) is easily the best game in the series and maybe the best game ever made. It's one of the finest SNES games available; a definite must-play. My personal favorite. The gameplay, storyline, characters, graphics, and music are among the best ever, even by today's standards.
nah, i got dissapointed with it in the end. Really enjoyed the Opera part, thou...
I prefer Chrono Trigger for SNES...THAT is a game...even after finishing it, i still like to play, just to see the characters again...great story...
...it´s a miracle.

Lucid Faia

Post by Lucid Faia » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:34 pm

The Opera Scene is one of the best from any game. And Chrono Trigger is also an excellent game.
A Lucid Mind

GreenPeace

Post by GreenPeace » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:53 pm

IMO FFVII has a better story but FFVI has more charismatic characters.
[Insert punch line here]