Again an ordinary weekend in Helsinki...

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Invinoveritas
Again an ordinary weekend in Helsinki...

Post by Invinoveritas » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:46 pm

...after 2 weeks. Nothing to do, so maybe I'll go and see Sonata Arctica on friday, and Helloween on saturday. Boring...

cliff

Re: Again an ordinary weekend in Helsinki...

Post by cliff » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:29 am

Nothing to do, in Hell ? You can do like everyone : buy a couple of sausage-dog packs in R-kioski, get a bit drunk, go to a bar, get more drunk go to a nightclub, get much more drunk, and then finish your night totally drunk on the sidewalk, talking swedish to a tree! ;-)
<b>This is wrong</b>

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:56 am

cliff wrote:Nothing to do, in Hell ? You can do like everyone : buy a couple of sausage-dog packs in R-kioski, get a bit drunk, go to a bar, get more drunk go to a nightclub, get much more drunk, and then finish your night totally drunk on the sidewalk, talking swedish to a tree! ;-)
You really should work for the Finnish Tourism Office. I can imagine your guide to Helsinki :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:47 am

"yeah, this here is a sidewalk... overthere you can see a mini market... dont go to that bar coz the bands that play there suck... oh yeah two awesome bands play on the weekend but you probably be bored too... and its really cold right now"! :lol:
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:19 am

Sounds more exciting than where I live. I think I will renew my passport. But, Helsinki is probably like everywhere else--you fit in, or you don't........and if you don't, you are left home alone with a quart of beer and a friend named Pinky. :?
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:45 am

well, you dont have to fit in to be accompanyied (im tired, leave me and my bad spelling alone) or fit in and not feel lonely
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:41 am

Invinoveritas wrote:Nothing to do, so maybe I'll go and see Sonata Arctica on friday, and Helloween on saturday. Boring...
If you were within arm's length of me, I would knock your freaking teeth out for that insensitive remark in passing.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:44 am

Me too... I mean you go to see Sonata and you complain here that you're so boored? Strange logic... I hate to go to bars in Helsinki.. Every time I get out of there my clothes smell smoke the next day... :eyes
The oldest radio rock station Radio City quit 12-8-2006 :(

Heiserich

Post by Heiserich » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:41 pm

Wanderer wrote:Me too... I mean you go to see Sonata and you complain here that you're so boored? Strange logic... I hate to go to bars in Helsinki.. Every time I get out of there my clothes smell smoke the next day... :eyes
:lol: A friend of mine is the most extreme smoker on earth... Every time I leave his flat I think: "What's that funny smell? Hmmm, must be oxygene!"
Life can only be understood in reverse
But must be lived forwards...
I'm losing my senses, I'm losing my senses

D. Mustaine

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:08 pm

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:Nothing to do, so maybe I'll go and see Sonata Arctica on friday, and Helloween on saturday. Boring...
If you were within arm's length of me, I would knock your freaking teeth out for that insensitive remark in passing.
Like how I saw Hammerfall and Stratovarius on Monday, and will see Opeth, My Dying Bride, Arch Enemy, Chimera, Dark Tranquility, Hypocrisy, Helloween, Samael, Obituary, Destruction and Children of Bodom in the space of 2 months? :D
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:34 pm

Wanderer wrote:Me too... I mean you go to see Sonata and you complain here that you're so boored? Strange logic... I hate to go to bars in Helsinki.. Every time I get out of there my clothes smell smoke the next day... :eyes
hahaha...this always happens when i go to the bars here. pretty normal.
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:18 pm

stratoplayer wrote:well, you dont have to fit in to be accompanyied (im tired, leave me and my bad spelling alone) or fit in and not feel lonely
Yeah, drink alone at a bar and stand out like a sore thumb watching all society's wonder's pair off. :roll: I'd rather get drunk at home and not risk rejection.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:24 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:
Like how I saw Hammerfall and Stratovarius on Monday, and will see Opeth, My Dying Bride, Arch Enemy, Chimera, Dark Tranquility, Hypocrisy, Helloween, Samael, Obituary, Destruction and Children of Bodom in the space of 2 months? :D
Yeah thanks, that was really nice.

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:47 pm

Now i have a reason to go to England, to punch his teeth out!

@Browneyed: i meant that if you can get at least one friend you can get a better weekend