Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

Re: Most nicest poster

Post by Avatar Thief » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:27 am

Now, I am from Tennessee and the KKK are doing what is right!
300 nomnoms could make it as a basic package, but we want an ultimate package. One that makes Priapus rise against all those communists and rapists.
Venezuela boy can give you a clear advantage in nomnoms if he makes campaign ads of Chavez. You never know if those amorphous meretrices[?] will have their 3-letter initials in the scoreboard. This is the updated records.

1)BEG......... 9,001
2)VEN......... 8,245
3)AAA......... 7,954
1576)ICE......... 0

So if you join forces with Venezuela Boy, it would ad up to 15,000 (sorry, bad in math). :P

EDIT: My brother Carcass is just two points away from reaching Stealth who is in 4th place. Tough luck!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 am

:P This must be the best Avatar you ever stole. You are SO handsome there. Almost like a moviestar! I am sure you can get a part in Hammer 8 if you want to.
Now to the mat. The basic package must be cheeper than if you buy one fur at a time and I think you should keep Priapus out of this. He is very sensitive when it comes to economy and he will surely have 200% for his waving with his macro.

I will talk with the Boy and I am sure we can come to some agreement. He is a bit simpleminded you know. He comes from Venezuela, jajajaja.

venezuela_boy

Post by venezuela_boy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 am

To my jajaja-brothers, vote chavez!
He will wave our flag, he will impress!
He knows how to play checkers, he even knows chess!
But futbol is his finest success!

is this good?
JAJAJAJAJA

ps: when strato come play venezuela?!
sorry my english!
I SORRY MY ENGLISH I AM FROM THE VENEZUELA!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 am

Well err...I had a talk with the others and we would be willing to pool our money together to get the best "model" we can afford. Really I would be happy with some kind of "timeshare" system. I could pick up my micromacromedio on the weekends, perhaps? That would be enough...! And this time, I most certainly DO want the insurance! :roll: :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:04 am

:) Great brother! :) Sharing must be the principle of Priapus law. Your problems are very special and it is difficult to really "grasp" them, but I hope your solution is the best for all of you. How the insurance will work is another story.

You bought yourself a blue Bow-flex,

And hoped it would give you some Hulk-sex,

But I tell you nix,

that thing will not fix,

Your micromediomacro is too complex.

:) :)

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 am

Avatar Thief wrote:Now, I am from Tennessee and the KKK are doing what is right!
300 nomnoms could make it as a basic package, but we want an ultimate package. One that makes Priapus rise against all those communists and rapists.
Venezuela boy can give you a clear advantage in nomnoms if he makes campaign ads of Chavez. You never know if those amorphous meretrices[?] will have their 3-letter initials in the scoreboard. This is the updated records.

1)BEG......... 9,001
2)VEN......... 8,245
3)AAA......... 7,954
1576)ICE......... 0

So if you join forces with Venezuela Boy, it would ad up to 15,000 (sorry, bad in math). :P

EDIT: My brother Carcass is just two points away from reaching Stealth who is in 4th place. Tough luck!

Avatar Thief, this is your greatest heist. :p
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:34 am

:) Nea!

You bought a cat and a dog,

And why not a little frog,

And there a sticky hog,

Mjaus,vafs, quacks and slog.

And in no time at all,

You are ready to call,

A friend with some keep,

Where you can put them to sleep,

And with no conscience on your mind,

So easy you will find,

A law, that for animals is totally blind.

Of course I don't meen you personally, but there is a sense morale here. I think. :)

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:46 pm

:) We have a 21st century Shakespeare in this forum!
Let me try- 8)

Afar the fields of Seattle
There is a giant castle
It's made of boxes, and there is a cattle
I see a snake and hear its rattle

Babies confuse it
Children amuse it!
Teens abuse it
and Adults just lose it!

But not Stratowarius!
He is good in taking care of that walrus
He makes nomnoms and always cautious
Celebrates weekends with our neighbor Cassius

Some members are jealous
No need to be so yellow!
We can eat some melons
And have some Kellogg's

This sonnet comes to an end
For a meeting I must attend
Packages for Chavez I have to send
Otherwise I will lose my friend!
:D

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 am

A gripping narrative!!
Here is my attempt:

:ola:

Ten minutes away from a man named icetray,
You will see on display a brown box where you'll stay...

You may play, you may pray, you can even be gay!
Take a survey, wear a toupee, find a soiree or buffet!

But you're a poor sap if you want a quick nap,
Asleep in a snap in less time than a crap*

To my bed, you have fled, you were led, you have tread!
Down below, eating bread, with some spread, overfed!

You can't sleep on top 'cause that's where I'll flop,
Try down below...STOP! There, NEA will plop.

You are tired, you are wired!
Sleep desired, no- required!

If you bring a bowflex for our snacking subjects,
He'll slim, I expect; bed will fit both of your necks!

*(in a bag, of course)

:banana1: :banana1: :banana2: :banana2: :twak: :bandit: :repuke: :crazy2: :rotflmao1: :rotflmao2: :uzi: :sex1: :viking: :winknudge: :winknudge: :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

:banana1: :banana1: :banana2: :banana2: :twak: :bandit: :repuke: :crazy2: :rotflmao1: :rotflmao2: :uzi: :sex1: :viking: :winknudge: :winknudge: :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

:D :D Gosh! Gosh guys! I am indeed IMPRESSED. :D :D :D

You have both come out, as poets in full bloom. The future is saved. We can edit a Stratopoemalbum. I am SO happy that we met and that I can experience your poetic gift.
Now if you can do something about that idiotic timedifference. :x :x They say it is good for poets to sleep but NOT at different times as their inspirationsource. :x Who can you blame if you are an agnostic?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

I personally blame the finnish goatfarmer, Pekka Nurmi. But whats the use!? Our fate will still be the same... :cry:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:I personally blame the finnish goatfarmer, Pekka Nurmi. But whats the use!? Our fate will still be the same... :cry:
:shock: I think you are right! :shock: That goatfarmer had some strange things at his farm. Antique russian mechanical means- rudders in different size- from the cold war- and I think he directed the course of mother Earth with them.
Suddenly he could make some mistake and the sun disappeared and the night was over us. Within minutes landed at least three russian helicopters. Evil-looking men talked angrily with Pekka and he was like a wet stain. He almost clawled on the ground. He rushed in and pulled at his rudders and like a shot, the sun was there again. It was a miracle. But I am sure the russians have lost their confidence in him and now have left the responsibility to some more reliable person. Maybe we could bribe them so they now and than could change that stupid timedifference. What do you think of that? :)

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Bravo bravo to you guys! :lol:
My internet was down yesterday for some reason, but the WiFi connection saved me some time to post the poem. 8)
Regarding the goatfarmer... I heard rumours that he is indeed a relative. Who? Take a guess! :wink:
The Russians know a good deal about timedifference. We shall seek advice and hear what they say. Stay tuned! :)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm

:roll: Help! The Emoticons are making revolt. They can't stand us anymore. What will happen now? Can we live without them, the small bastards. :( :roll: :roll: :shock:
Look at their eyes. They are ready to burst...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 am

:) The emoticonexpression of vigorous opposition is weighed down, with some JJ-force, and we can use them again. They have calmed down and will work for us as before. Thank you JJ.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Anyway I'll never understand why brothersurprised is called surprised, cause he seems to be really happy ->:o

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o -> He is laughing a lot but is called surprised.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm

:lol: A possible explanation can be that his foodchute is fully open :o and that makes his mouth look like an oöoöoö. And oöoöoö is often used as a sign of astonishment. Maybe he sees a both happy and surprising thing, when he looks at us users.

I haven't thought of this before and it is only an idea I got from your observation. What about the confused man? :? :? :? What is it with his mouth ?

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Well that emoticon I think shows better what means, but :o emoticon is more like... "oh no! they stole my car!! :o :o "
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 pm

:? That confused man looks exactly as my hereditary-aunt (?) when I have done something she doesn't like. Something that happens now and then. Unfortunately... :?

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:20 pm

:) The Emoticons united song.

Arise Emoticons, from your slumber,
Arise you prisoner of want,
For reason in revolt now thunder,
And at last ends the age of can't,
Away with all your superstitions,
Servile masses arise, arise,
We'll change henceforce the old conditions,
And spurn the dust to win the prize,
So, Emoticons, come rally,
And the last fight let us face,
Come let us battle,
All the Forumite race,
They use us without the smallest grace,
Come on we will grip our mace...

A panegyric song from USSR that the Emoticons have made their own.

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Post by Avatar Thief » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm

an emoticon is really impressed by this!
:luv1:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:02 pm

:) :) Come, come, and join us, say all the others. We would love to have you on board...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Nea!

:( I don't feel comfortable on the Horse-rape-thread so I will relate my Saturday-night-story for you here.
:roll: When liquor goes in, reason goes out. My friend-we can call him X, so there will be no identity-misunderstanding-is as you know rather "loud" after a couple of drinks. And his arms are like a pair of wind-power-mill-wings.
A gang of us was at a bar and the spirits ruled high, but there was a Troglodyte, that wasn't enchanted by our X and told him so. X's answer came like a flash and it got worse. They both used their fists and noses started to spurt blood on the floor. They slipped and fell in their own blood, still fighting.
Now interfered two Bowflex-Hulk-Doormen and in a few minutes the two-men-fight, became a twenty-men-war. I managed to grip X by his collar and dragged him out of there. We fled to the sound of policesirens.

Now X just called and thanked me for saving his life. He has two extra blue eyes and a big nose but he is still alive. He claims that he did nothing wrong and I had not the heart to tell him that he was a pest... :roll: :roll: :roll: But some of this days I will...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

:shock: strange night! But I am not surprised :roll: X should have made a better decision. Of course, as you said, liquor takes out reason. It's interesting to examine how a person can react without the power of judgment. Now did YOU get into some fray? You didn't drink a lot, did you? :x I'm getting some cowliveroil for you, I guess! :roll:

PS: Good to know that you at least saved his life :)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm

:lol: Oh dear! What is cowliveroil? I didn't know they had oil in their livers. It must taste horrible. Blä!
I am in no fray at all. :lol: I have learned my lesson and will not even talk about that night when. It was a terrible experience to see the floor come rushing in your face.

The power of judgment is not always so powerfull as you could wish...God I am talking shit now. :lol: :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm

:lol: you're still under the effects, aren't you? :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 pm

:lol: I don't know? Was there any effect on me? I got some blood on my dress, yes, but it is fixed now. I don't take X talk about saving his life so seriously. He is always exessive and I am sure half of Helsinki now knows that "I saved his life". :roll: :roll: :roll:

Once again I am happy for you and your Tokyoadventure. Great name on your company. :D :D

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 am

:)I just sold a canary. A cat. A dog. A horse. And a horsefarmer. I was well paid...

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 am

you WHAT?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I liked those animals, even if it made me a caprylic :roll: :roll:
I'm going to the Fat Water Mammals thread as a comformation... :cry:

EDIT: :nervous: Don't go there! There is a really naughty whale! :nervous:

AAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAA » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 am

:) I bought a Troglodyte-fur. Made from Texan-troglodytes in Venezuela. An advantageous purchase. Only 500 nomnomnoms...Smh...