HolyDragons tells a tale

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
HolyDragons
HolyDragons tells a tale

Post by HolyDragons » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 am

Gather round boys and girls, (Girls still listen to power metal, don't they? No? What do you mean they never did, but all that long hair, ohh.... I've made a big mistake).

ahem... Gather round... oddly effeminate boys, for a tale of epic proportions (Yes I know epic is redundant, but it fit the poetic meter, no, shut up, I don't care what you think of my rhyming pattern, go to hell!) of how I once slayed a dragon. (Don't even start, I know it's been done before, just SHUT UP). Anyways, it was medieval England... (Yes, England is a mighty kingdom, and I don't care if you think I'm too young to have been alive back then, this is my goddamn story).

Now, back then, they didn't believe in dragons, (Still don't, for that matter, maybe if I had left a few alive... alas). However, I was more than aware of the danger to the kingdom, the king himself (Because you see, Kings rule a kingdom, emperors rule and empire, and Jeremiah Tolkki takes it up the arse in prison) was in great danger, because this particular dragon (There were several that I had slain, but this one in particular), Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor, had a personal grudge against the king. (Of course, the king had done nothing to deserve it, he was the king after all, his word was law, Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor just needed to be taught a lesson).

Apparently, the king had angered Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor, and Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor, wanted revenge. I didn't need to know much more than that, (Well things like where Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor's lair was, what Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor was weak too, and where Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor was on the night of January 14th might have been helpful, but overall, unnecessary distractions). Well, I decided that, using the power of the Holy Dragons (There are two types of dragons you see, dragons I slay, and Holy Dragons. The Holy Dragons and I have a bit of an agreement, well, I offer them a service really. I slay their enemies, they let me use their name on the mighty stratovarius forum. It's an ancient blood pact going back many generations), I would slay this Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor. And slay him I did, it was an epic (yes, epic) battle, of epic (yes, epic) proportions and in the end, Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor lay dead on the floor. Nobody ever thanked me, because nobody believed in Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor in the first place.

However, I slept easy that night, knowing the mighty kingdom of England was safe and secure.

NeverendingAbyss

Re: HolyDragons tells a tale

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 am

I don't get it. But your story has not went unnoticed. :)

A crazed Old Man

Post by A crazed Old Man » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 am

What Mr. Dragons fails to mention, is that he's a goddamn pederast. I've already told you about 'nam, and the acting troupe, and quite a bit others. We'll try to avoid Rosie O'Donnel's cockroach infested clitoris, but no promises. But Dragon and I go way back. Before 'nam even, and let me tell you, he is a pederast through and through.

See, this whole Holy Dragons nonsense, it's really like an oddly shaped bottle of wine, it has a cork, and if you're too lazy to use the cork, you can always smash it open and lick the wine off the floor.

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:30 am

:) A humble question to the mighty Shearaltral-dianortol-alrorand'stsor-killer (puh! Couldn't you have made him a little easier to spell). Can you be interested in making the libretto for a drama set to music and made upon vocalpieces with orcestral music in turbo with me? With your adventures saving princesses in towers and some of the dragons you have slain?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 am

:err:

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

:?

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 pm

I think this HolyDragons guy is the script writer for rhapsody of fire!!!

Susie

Post by Susie » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

*Grabs her power metal princess tiara while eating popcorn :pop: *

'The f*** is this ??????? :huh:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Susie wrote:*Grabs her power metal princess tiara while eating popcorn :pop: *

somebody with too much spare time in his hands
A9

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 am

...And I thought I've seen everything :shud: :nervous: :err:
|StratoFan Forever|

HolyDragons

Post by HolyDragons » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 am

Tiaras are a funny business, (Not funny like that power metal "girl" I made out with in 1997, more of a "ha ha" funny this time). There was a magic one, (real magic) it was stolen from England by the magical, but evil (Very evil) kingdom of Adra-dorawhoradan. The King of England, (The very same one I saved from the dragon, in fact!), never really took me seriously on this whole Tiara business, but I took him quite seriously (I laid my life on the line more than once for him!). Now, as I said, Adra-dorawhoradan, was a magical kingdom. Very evil though.

I was the only one to ever find their kingdoms, short of the dark wizards themselves (I'd tell you how, but it's a dangerous place, wouldn't want to get anyone hurt). One day, the Tiara was lost (Or at least that's what they said, were I not so concerned about it, they wouldn't have even noticed, but I protected that Tiara best I could). I had no significant evidence to suspect Adra-dorawhoradan (But you know how those dark wizards are, they don't need a reason, so why should you?) but I knew.

I knew it was Adra-dorawhoradan (It was an agreement with the Holy Dragons, they gave me a keen sense of knowing where important things were). So I embarked, on an epic (Yes, Epic!) journey. Through the mountains, and the green valleys. This is not to say Adra-dorawhoradan is atop a mountain, or in the depths of a valley, but my path certainly crossed those things (It was the magical kingdom of England, how can you get anywhere without crossing mountains and green valleys?), and I found my way to Adra-dorawhoradan.

I killed the Dark Wizard that had stolen the Tiara, and returned it to the great king (and of course, I crossed those same mountains and green valleys on my return journey, which was just as epic (Yes, Epic!) but that's a story for another day). He was so overjoyed at its return he decided that it was unsafe in the royal vaults, and that I should just keep it myself.

However, I slept easy that night, knowing the mighty kingdom of England was safe and secure.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 am

robocop656 wrote:I think this HolyDragons guy is the script writer for rhapsody of fire!!!
:lol: maybe
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N_d7ReeVkGo?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N_d7ReeVkGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0

Post by AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.0 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:56 am

?????????

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Rebel wrote:
robocop656 wrote:I think this HolyDragons guy is the script writer for rhapsody of fire!!!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N_d7ReeVkGo?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N_d7ReeVkGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Was this really necessary :D :lol:?
|StratoFan Forever|

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:37 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Was this really necessary :D :lol:?
No, every frame of that video is excessive and unnecessary, but so funny

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Rebel wrote:No, every frame of that video is excessive and unnecessary, but so funny
You should re-define "funny" with this video :D
|StratoFan Forever|

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Rebel wrote: :lol: maybe
Dragons and TIARAS and castles!!!!! Image

------------------

I want a picture with Fabio... posing like cougars... :lol:

Burning Reflection

Post by Burning Reflection » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Susie wrote:
Rebel wrote: :lol: maybe
Dragons and TIARAS and castles!!!!! Image

------------------

I want a picture with Fabio... posing like cougars... :lol:
I'm not really a fan of Rhapshody, but I really liked that song! Maybe I should check out more of their stuff

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 am

Listening to Rhapsody is like listening a musical version of "Lord Of The Rings" :lol: :D!
|StratoFan Forever|

Frederic Chopin

Post by Frederic Chopin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:19 am

HolyDragons wrote:

Tiaras are a funny business, (Not funny like that power metal "girl" I made out with in 1997, more of a "ha ha" funny this time). There was a magic one, (real magic) it was stolen from England by the magical, but evil (Very evil) kingdom of Adra-dorawhoradan. The King of England, (The very same one I saved from the dragon, in fact!), never really took me seriously on this whole Tiara business, but I took him quite seriously (I laid my life on the line more than once for him!). Now, as I said, Adra-dorawhoradan, was a magical kingdom. Very evil though.

I was the only one to ever find their kingdoms, short of the dark wizards themselves (I'd tell you how, but it's a dangerous place, wouldn't want to get anyone hurt). One day, the Tiara was lost (Or at least that's what they said, were I not so concerned about it, they wouldn't have even noticed, but I protected that Tiara best I could). I had no significant evidence to suspect Adra-dorawhoradan (But you know how those dark wizards are, they don't need a reason, so why should you?) but I knew.

I knew it was Adra-dorawhoradan (It was an agreement with the Holy Dragons, they gave me a keen sense of knowing where important things were). So I embarked, on an epic (Yes, Epic!) journey. Through the mountains, and the green valleys. This is not to say Adra-dorawhoradan is atop a mountain, or in the depths of a valley, but my path certainly crossed those things (It was the magical kingdom of England, how can you get anywhere without crossing mountains and green valleys?), and I found my way to Adra-dorawhoradan.

I killed the Dark Wizard that had stolen the Tiara, and returned it to the great king (and of course, I crossed those same mountains and green valleys on my return journey, which was just as epic (Yes, Epic!) but that's a story for another day). He was so overjoyed at its return he decided that it was unsafe in the royal vaults, and that I should just keep it myself.

What a piece of shit

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 am

And people listen carefully to the Chorus. It reveals the reason it was posted.

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:41 pm

mayhem-for-all wrote:And people listen carefully to the Chorus. It reveals the reason it was posted.
Trying to show a message of why a post was made in a silly topic like this one...What happened to you mayhem :cry:?
|StratoFan Forever|

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 am

ggonza43 wrote:
mayhem-for-all wrote:And people listen carefully to the Chorus. It reveals the reason it was posted.
Trying to show a message of why a post was made in a silly topic like this one...What happened to you mayhem :cry:?
Who? oh he.. err I.. I haven't changed at all hahaha what do you mean I am normal as usual just doing... what I normally do you are a funny guy to even ask something like that.... (phew)

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:59 pm

I am not, you were...That's why I'm worried sick :(
|StratoFan Forever|

mayhem-for-all

Post by mayhem-for-all » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

:err: Who's serious now

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Serious?! I ain't serious at all :D
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: ??? :~( :eyes :red: >=( =P :err: :evilgrin: :buh: :zzz: :rvd: :bandit: :huh: :twak: :omg: :shud: :pissed: :drop: :luv1: :poke: :yuk: :yum: :pissed2: :bounce1: :banana1: :banana2: :cyclop: :beer: :bounce2: :umbrella: :laff: :bigok: :elk: :errrr:
|StratoFan Forever|