OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST NOW CONFIRMED DEAD

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
AGAG
Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST NOW CONFIRMED DEAD

Post by AGAG » Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Browneyedgirl's location: "The Greatest, most Powerful country in the WORLD"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This made my midday.
---...---

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Sorry! I didn't mean to turn the page :cry: Now you'll have to click on that "4" or maybe on the "Previous" to keep arguing.. My fault, my fault... :cry:
---...---

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue May 17, 2011 8:11 pm

AGAG wrote:Browneyedgirl's location: "The Greatest, most Powerful country in the WORLD"

This made my midday.
What's so funny about it? :evil:
I meant what I said though. Why don't you Europeans go to other forums and spout your USA criticisms since they come so easily to you. It's obvious why you don't. :wink:

Here is the boat which carried Osama out to sea.
Now, at least the world can try, hopefully to move on.

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue May 17, 2011 8:25 pm

The combination of words is funny! :)

Ahem, anyway... I want to contribute to this argument. I want everyone to watch this and then reevaluate the meaning of our existances:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhDuYfZa5dE?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhDuYfZa5dE?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue May 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Lurdi wrote: If you accept the fact, just stay here and answer politely turning that vulgar mode off (fuck, hell, shit, ass, suck...) it can seriously hurt people's eyes.
Sometimes what you say can be a lot more offensive than how you say it (which is just a matter of semantics). And of course, there is a certain time and place for everything.

9/11 is a sensitive subject for a lot of people, and hijacking this thread to spout anti-American propaganda is...maybe excessive. I'm glad you are comfortable sharing your own opinion, though.

Spain, having involved itself in the Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya military campaigns is just as responsible as any other country for all the problems you've described. If you specifically single out the United States, the US posters here will naturally take it personally.

Imagine if I ranted about how Cortes destroyed the Aztec Empire.....in the World Cup thread! :lol:

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Lurdi wrote: If you accept the fact, just stay here and answer politely turning that vulgar mode off (fuck, hell, shit, ass, suck...) it can seriously hurt people's eyes.
Sometimes what you say can be a lot more offensive than how you say it (which is just a matter of semantics). And of course, there is a certain time and place for everything.

9/11 is a sensitive subject for a lot of people, and hijacking this thread to spout anti-American propaganda is...maybe excessive. I'm glad you are comfortable sharing your own opinion, though.

Spain, having involved itself in the Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya military campaigns is just as responsible as any other country for all the problems you've described. If you specifically single out the United States, the US posters here will naturally take it personally.

Imagine if I ranted about how Cortes destroyed the Aztec Empire.....in the World Cup thread! :lol:
I perfectly understand what you mean. I am personally not an American hater, which is something me and Raziel have been accused of. In fact we both listen to American music, watch American films, and we like many other things from your country. We are both happy OBL is finally dead, the fact he is a criminal is undeniable, BUT we didn't like they way people celebrated that death in such a public way, which is the origin of the argument that brought us to this point. That is all. :wink:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue May 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Fuck you, guys. Long live Scotland!

SISDAIUIJDWAONADNUHFADIH

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
AGAG wrote:Browneyedgirl's location: "The Greatest, most Powerful country in the WORLD"

This made my midday.
I meant what I said though. Why don't you Europeans go to other forums and spout your USA criticisms since they come so easily to you. It's obvious why you don't. :wink:

:shock: I´ve never seen you B to the E and the G being so confronting...patrotism is kickin in... :lol:
A9

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Wed May 18, 2011 1:43 am

This made my midday.
More like "The most evil, sadistic country in da world."

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:46 am

Go Liechtenstein!!11!1!!1!

Image Image

The unknown one wrote:

This made my midday.

666, The number of the Big Mac.

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Wed May 18, 2011 1:53 am

D.C = SATAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :( :o :? :shock: :x :x :x :twisted: :evil: :evil: :roll: :cry: :D :DImage

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 am

The unknown one

Post by The unknown one » Wed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

robocop656 wrote:Image

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed May 18, 2011 2:41 am

adrian9 wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

This made my midday.

:shock: I´ve never seen you B to the E and the G being so confronting...patrotism is kickin in... :lol:
:lol: No, not really. :)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 am

You are a true idiot, robocop. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 am

AGAG wrote:The combination of words is funny! :)

Ahem, anyway... I want to contribute to this argument. I want everyone to watch this and then reevaluate the meaning of our existances:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhDuYfZa5dE?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhDuYfZa5dE?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Huh Huh! :shock: :shock:

A gnostic Pekka Zizek Nurmi with beard! :shock:

I knew it! :shock: Love is evil! Huh!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 am

I have heard a rumor that Arnold Layne has been assigned as one of Bin Laden's 72 virgins, up there- high in the sky. May god save his soul and make him a bacon sandwich while he's at it. :cry:

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed May 18, 2011 12:32 pm

:( It can NOT be my Arnold, without extra letter. He is NOT a virgin! Any longer! Try to accuse some H. D. B. or whoever, but not my LeedsArnold. He is not even a Musselusselim... :x

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Considering the economic state of many European countries(and many of them are in rapid financial decline), I think people in these countries have some gall to criticize USA about anything. These failing countries cannot blame USA for their mess, although I bet some will try. This time around the European Union is not going to bail out any more countries--they cannot afford it. So, before you throw your nasty shit toward USA, think about your own countries problems.
True, we can only blame ourselves for joining that retarded Union. Everything has been just getting worse and worse. Then again, it's not like we average citizens had much power over that decision. Sure, there vas a vote, but it was a non-binding one (is that how you say it in English?). Had the masses voted against EU, the political elite would've surely gone on with the plan anyway.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:52 pm

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed May 18, 2011 5:31 pm

I am monitoring this thread.

:pop:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed May 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 am

I want to say something! But I don't know what THAT may be. Can someone help me? It smells like a little part of a big long turd that has been bended to form a circle. A circle made of turds. One dog turd.... Help? :cry:

:puke:
---...---

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu May 19, 2011 1:03 pm

I actually don't know how to respond to that.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu May 19, 2011 2:49 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
that is what an "inconvinient truth" does.
A9

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 pm

The unknown one wrote:

This made my midday.
Try again shit stain...-if America was that evil or sadistic, we would simply have reinstated the draft and put 2 million troops on the ground in the Middle East and simply taken their fucking oil.

If we were truly sadistic, the government would have shut down the EPA and then tossed all of the tree huggers and other enviro-nuts that have dictated current energy policy for decades into a gulag, let them rot, and resume drilling throughout the U.S.

Hmmm, this "Unknown One" character may be a new alias for RealTolkki(tm). :/
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 am

adrian9 wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:

What does Al Gore have to do with this? :roll:

What "truth"? :roll:

Neither miditek or I are Satan, but at times like this I wish I did have Satan's supernatural powers. Several juvenile delinquents on this thread would really have something to worry about. :wink:

@miditek, Some people all over the world might say the USA is evil, but whenever they have a natural disaster, or terrorist attack on their own soil they never turn USA help down, sometimes they even ask first. :wink:

Now I lay me down to sleep...
one less terrorist this world does keep..
.with all my heart I give my thanks..
.to those in uniform regardless of ranks...
you serve our country and serve it well...
with humble hearts your stories tell...
so as I rest my weary eyes..
.while freedom rings our flag still flies...
you give your all, do what you must..
.with God we live and with God we trust.&#9829;

Speaking of Black humor:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri May 20, 2011 1:38 am

Jabi wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Considering the economic state of many European countries(and many of them are in rapid financial decline), I think people in these countries have some gall to criticize USA about anything. These failing countries cannot blame USA for their mess, although I bet some will try. This time around the European Union is not going to bail out any more countries--they cannot afford it. So, before you throw your nasty shit toward USA, think about your own countries problems.
True, we can only blame ourselves for joining that retarded Union. Everything has been just getting worse and worse. Then again, it's not like we average citizens had much power over that decision. Sure, there vas a vote, but it was a non-binding one (is that how you say it in English?). Had the masses voted against EU, the political elite would've surely gone on with the plan anyway.
@Jabi, thanks for trying to get the thread back on track, but many here are just too immature to get it up and running again. :roll:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:31 am

browneyedgirl wrote: What does Al Gore have to do with this? :roll:
sorry , remember that sometimes I post from my job, and there some images wont upload correctly. I made the post believing that the quoted image was this.
always robo messing us up.
A9

miditek

Post by miditek » Fri May 20, 2011 5:25 am

adrian9 wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
Exactly. Propaganda films such as "An Inconvenient Truth" conveniently spawns legions of ideological idiots, such as Robocop and RealTolkki(tm).

Getting back to the matter at hand, I don't even drink anymore, but certainly celebrated with the neighbors and had a bit of wine for the next couple of days thereafter- and could care less if some fuckwit in another country is offended because any of us are celebrating the demise of a butcher at the hands of Seal Team Six.

I have news for America's detractors- I was a hell of a lot more offended seeing people jumping from 80, 90, and 100 stories up rather than being burned alive than I'll ever be offended at others that are offended with our celebrations!
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;