Cabon, Levendoski, Strato, WTF?!

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Billy-B
Cabon, Levendoski, Strato, WTF?!

Post by Billy-B » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 am

First of all, sorry for the title.
It was chosen in case that my message've been recognised by enough amount of people (including our well-known Cedric Cabon the Webmaster and, maybe, some members of the strato-crew).
That's why I opened a new topic for it, but it's connected with "http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic.php?t=10814"
brian Levendoski wrote:Hello All,
Is anyone going on the cruise in January? We would like to meet up with other fans from anywhere. We are coming into Miami on Sunday and staying in a suite at the Holiday Inn:Port of Miami.The vision of having Stratovarius present at the renewing of our wedding vows has fallen on deaf ears. After trying to contact them in several forms but thats OK.It will be me (45) and my wife Jennie (33) who are huge fans.This is our second time on the boat. There are alot of things going on in Miami the day before the cruise.And we'd like to meet others and go to some of the partys.You can contact us through my facebook and we can set something up. Hope to meet you there in 44 days. Can't wait!!!!!! Brian and Jennie Levendoski
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:When you went to your high-school prom, your wife was five. That is all. :)
Can't wait!!!!!!
PS: More than 2 exclamations raises questions about your emotional stability. :roll:
brian Levendoski wrote:It sounds like this AAAAAAAA asshole is jealous. I'll tell you what My wife is hotter than any woman you will ever lay your hands.Other than than that blowup doll in your closet.Get back in the basement and have your mom make you more grilled cheese sandwiches. Also jealous that I have job and can afford to go on the cruise.The last two topics I have posted, you have picked out the the most innocent things and turned them into something only a 12 year old would say. I'll be thinking about you while I'm having drinks with Stratovarius on the boat. While you sit home and ruin people threads.
Well, anyone knows about "Sir Many A-s For A Person" and don't take his words seriosly. Except Brian Levendoski as we can see.
Brian, you are in the age of Timo Kotipelto, you're even older. But Timo is wiser than you. I suppose, he used to receive tonnes of messages of that kind... but he was simply ignoring them instead of lowing for the level of that kind of people and starting a conversation. I won't say a word about AAAAAAAAAA, as Jabi marked earlier, «More than 8 A's, and there's not even need to raise questions anymore». But talking about you, Mr. Levendoski, for which deals are you better than AAAAAAAAAA? Ok, you are a 45-year old man, you have a fantastic wife, you can afford yourself a lot of things, but, all in all, you still have a low self-esteem if such a simple words of a person like A-A-et cetera can piss you off and make you write this answer, including advantages of your wife (by the way, has she seen that message? And what does she think of that?) which a man won't discuss if he's shure they are true. Including "dolls in closets" etc. Including his mom.
You said, «I'll be thinking about you while I'm having drinks with Stratovarius on the boat». If you were really thinking of him, you're weaker than he. Because normal people don't even think of guys with AAAAA-s sense of humour.

And, of course, you're not the one here for me to talk about. I just wanna say, I'm a girl Sasha, who's writing from her friend's account. I'm 19 years old. Most people here are older than me, and I gonna tell you: SCHÄM DICH! Shame on you, people! Shame on your stupid trolls, some of your discussions hardly connected with the band, shame on your silly pics, abuses and fake strato-guys accounts.
As Mr. Webmaster said one day, «you have the "Spam" section»...he was quite right, but, to think of, a normal man don't need to spam. He'll go and make something more wise and creative instead. If Strato-guys for example were just sitting in the Internet, on forums, and flooding, and spaming, and trolling each other, they would've never become a STRATOVARIUS.
So, it was said once, «“Toute nation a le gouvernement qu’elle mérite.” or “Every country has the government it deserves.”». But Stratovarius doesn't deserve fans like you!
They can have drinks with you, sign you a CD and make a photo, but they don't know who you are deep inside. Of course I'm not talking about everybody, but I suppose, you know what I mean.

Well, well, you can tell me, I don't understand the jokes, and... that's true. I DON'T understand THIS kind of CHILDISH jokes! That's my opinion, you may like it, you may not.

So, you can think of yourself, and I would be glad if someone from the strato-band'll look through this message.

P.S. You can leave here any kinds of comments, but I won't read them. I have no time for that.

GondolaGuy99

Re: Cabon, Levendoski, Strato, WTF?!

Post by GondolaGuy99 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 am

symphox

Post by symphox » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:59 am

I'm agree with you guy...
Maybe you know but for me, the forum it's a community with respect, friendly and discussion not all this pics and troll or spam.

In few times, I hope this forum will be better. Soon...
I know it's important for you fans to have a good forum like a good website.

The webmaster

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 pm

:shock: Niiice. Wow! And she's one of those who were trolling here under different user names! Huh! Right? Sasha from Russia... :?

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:10 pm

I was here.

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:52 pm

I just want to take this opportunity to declare my undying love for the internet and all it has offered us.

AAAAAAAAAA, I still hate you though.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

NeonVomit wrote:I just want to take this opportunity to declare my undying love for the internet and all it has offered us.

AAAAAAAAAA, I still hate you though.
But you do love the other A's. :)
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 am

Well if you mean A class narcotics....

uh no.

Instead I am currently blowing my brains out to THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MLmdm3nKIs

I guess, unlike OTHER MEMBERS OF WINTERS VERGE I'm satisfied with BEER and TEQUILA this is the most hardcore shit I zone out to...

Although I have started a black metal project in the vein if Limbonc Art with a friend of mine in London.... ANYWAY that is irrelevant.

SEE YOU ON TUUR SOO?M ¬¬¬¬!!¬¬£!"£%R!£
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Nice song! :)

When do you come to Budapest? Pálinka awaits you. ;)
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

Billy-B wrote:So, you can think of yourself, and I would be glad if someone from the strato-band'll look through this message.

P.S. You can leave here any kinds of comments, but I won't read them. I have no time for that.
I could write down lots of thoughts on these issues, involving the nature of the 'net itself and its future, technological difficulties with regard to authentication, self-identity when you are allowed to be anybody (or nobody!) you want, etc but then again, if you don't have time to read them why bother.. :lol:

Perhaps the Stratoforum is a little bit too chaotic. It's something I hear a lot. Freedom is a nice thing but it comes with responsibilities...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Perhaps the Stratoforum is a little bit too chaotic. It's something I hear a lot. Freedom is a nice thing but it comes with responsibilities...
Stratovarius forum is moderated. Sure, it has a section where almost anything goes, but I have noticed many forums are set up in that manner: sections where the moderation is reasonably strict, and a section where people can vent in all it's gory, I mean, glory. :) So, while some people are offended I think it's fair. Besides there is the ignore function to use if someone gets too frisky. :wink: And you can turn it off and on as you see fit.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

conunez

Post by conunez » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 am

Freedom of speech (and personalities) my friends. Of course, everybody has the choice not to enter here as well. Trolling is not necessarily bad. It is when it involves disrespect, specially to band members (or former members)… But of course, there has also been discussions within the forum from and to band members (or former…)… So, after all, I think its fine the way it is… Most of the time its kind of amusing thats why I'm here, I don't know about you...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 am

Shame on your stupid trolls, some of your discussions hardly connected with the band, shame on your silly pics, abuses and fake strato-guys accounts.
If you selectively add 4-5 people to your ignore list, then the forum will become "tame". But no one who complains about the spam ever does that. I think they're more offended by our stupidity than annoyed by the clutter. :lol:

Anyway, to our detractors I highly recommend the highly peaceful and spiritually attuned "Symfonia" forum. Where the average poster is a bit more respectful, and the average penis is somewhat smaller. Although I suspect the median is about the same! :cyclop:

perv
NeonVomit wrote: AAAAAAAAAA, I still hate you though.
The feeling is mutual. :roll:

TimoKotipeito

Post by TimoKotipeito » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Billy-B wrote:Shame on you, people! Shame on your stupid trolls, some of your discussions hardly connected with the band, shame on your silly pics, abuses and fake strato-guys accounts.
This is very, very bad...

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 am

TimoKotipeito wrote:
Billy-B wrote:Shame on you, people! Shame on your stupid trolls, some of your discussions hardly connected with the band, shame on your silly pics, abuses and fake strato-guys accounts.
This is very, very bad...
We shit on rugs and piss on art. :)

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 am

Personally, I think some of the chaos is very amusing. Some of it is just plain stupid. Like Rebel said, bulk posting very rarely is funny. For instance.

I do think the main board should be left mostly untouched by chaos. That said, yes, I know I'm among the guilty too. Butt, from now on I'll promise to practice what I preach. No more talk about anal quests and such things from me. :) However, I preserve myself the right to spell the word "but" with an extra "t". I hope you don't have a problem with that. If you do, well, "**** *** and see you in the next life!" :lol:
OMG, they fired Jari! Bastards!

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Actually, my darklings, we have a blessing from Mr.Jo!
JensJohansson wrote:Ahh, my little soldiers of Chaos -- the Stratovarius forum. :)

Carry on with the spamming! :lol:

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Ilsekena wrote:Actually, my darklings, we have a blessing from Mr.Jo!
JensJohansson wrote:Ahh, my little soldiers of Chaos -- the Stratovarius forum. :)

I remember that, butt I still do think the main board should be reserved for more serious discussions. There are several sub-forums that may be (and are being) used for spreading teh chaos.

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Jabi wrote:
Ilsekena wrote:Actually, my darklings, we have a blessing from Mr.Jo!

I remember that, butt I still do think the main board should be reserved for more serious discussions. There are several sub-forums that may be (and are being) used for spreading teh chaos.
I, Arnold, would like to inquire about these sub-forums. For instance, what kind of sub will I find? I prefer BACON, lettuce, and tomato. I pick out the tomatoes... :roll:

Arnold Layne

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 am

CAKE

-THIS IS MY 800TH POST HERE-

BARTENDER, VODKA FOR EVERYONE. THIS ONE'S ON ME.

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't like vodka. Do you have some more refined drinks?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Alcohol can make Fabio Lione and Tolkki friends. :)

I can see it now on his facebook: "Over last few days, I have even been compared to Donkey Kong. This is truly unbelievable!!" :lol:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm

:D You can still see his facebook page? I
thought all of us are blocked and
blacklisted for a long
time
:lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

I occasionally swing by when I'm looking for a good laugh. :w00t:
TT's Wall wrote:The nature speaks to me like never before.
Great. Now he's hearing voices too. :lol: :nervous:

I don't know who his psychiatrist is, but he needs the Kainulainen-treatment...

Fired!! :spin2: :spin1: :jump:

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Arnold Layne wrote: I, Arnold, would like to inquire about these sub-forums. For instance, what kind of sub will I find? I prefer BACON, lettuce, and tomato. I pick out the tomatoes... :roll:

Arnold Layne
Hate to break this to you, butt we're putting you on the Jared S. Fogle diet. No bacon for you for the time being. :(

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Jabi wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote: I, Arnold, would like to inquire about these sub-forums. For instance, what kind of sub will I find? I prefer BACON, lettuce, and tomato. I pick out the tomatoes... :roll:

Arnold Layne
Hate to break this to you, butt we're putting you on the Jared S. Fogle diet. No bacon for you for the time being. :(
Blimey, this is outrageous. I have rights! And I will fight this to the highest court in the land. Which happens to be the food court on the 88th floor of the Sears Tower in Chicago.

Arnold Layne

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Arnold Layne wrote:
Jabi wrote:

Arnold Layne
Blimey, this is outrageous. I have rights! And I will fight this to the highest court in the land. Which happens to be the food court on the 88th floor of the Sears Tower in Chicago.

Arnold Layne
No, it is not.

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 am

eternity_strato wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:
Jabi wrote:

Arnold Layne

Arnold Layne
No, it is not.
You never believed in me, you dirty mullato. WHO is angry now? :x

Arnold Layne

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm

And WHO is sleeping now? Arnold? Yes! And not on top! Hahahaha!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 pm

ÖÖÖh. How I hate it when you sneak on top while I sleep. While acceptable in Modrath, it is NOT the local custom in Leeds.

Butt now, GUESS WHO'S BA-ACK!!

Arnold Layne