Kentucky Fried Chicken thread.

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

What can I do for you?

Potato salad + 2 Steamy Buckets of Cheese
44%
BBQ Chicken wings with mayonnaise
No votes
Iced Tea + mustard
56%

Total votes: 9

AAAAAAAAAA
Re: Kentucky Fried Chicken thread.

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 am

adrian9 wrote:well over here there are only like 2 or 3 KFC restaurants, so they are not that popular, and the menu seems to be the "standart" one, I only like the chicken sandwich .
+1 for actually using this thread to discuss Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Which, for the record, is gross.

miditek

Post by miditek » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 am

NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote:
icecab21 wrote:what would the thread be without miditek posting about black people?
Or one of many dupe accounts from a certain so and so.., such as:

http://forum.stratovarius.com/viewtopic ... &start=720

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm
Sorry Pal, no patriot act here or nigger as a president. From Finnish Immigration Service for your redneck knowledge:

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 pm
Halonen is gone. There is a new president. A homosexual. They say she was a lesbian. But at least not a nigger :lol:

Hmm, wonder which account that was? And to think that there was no retort nor protest at all from Vomit (or you, for that matter) for such a racist outburst from Komrade Porkki.
As if I'd want to read through that shitstorm of a thread! :lol:
In fact, Beg even solicited some jokes and pics for the Obamao thread, as well as joining in the fun herself, and beating me to the punch by adding a Buckwheat photo. Your "outrage" (like Vomit's) is a little on the selective side, wouldn't you agree?
Well yes, because you are a terrible person who is a hateful racist and applauds child murderers, then tries to use religion as a justification, and also claims to be an expert in everything without actually knowing ('I read this artlicle... I know someone who...') and then you actually believe yourself to be in a better position to comment about a given issue than someone who has first hand experience, which means you are incredibly arrogant to boot. Just as Jesus would've taught, right? And as soon as anyone disagrees with you, that means they are terrorist sympathisers.

And then you actually expect people to take a balanced approach to what you write?! Are you insane?? You made your bed, now lie in it!

There is not a single likable thing about you which is why everyone jumps on whatever you say, and I guess you thrive on that attention. You never actually post about anything else other than how much you hate X or Y which gets incredibly tiresome... nothing but negativity from you. You essentially come across as a sad, condescending, bitter, angry old man.
And you come across sounding like a pompous egalitarian buffoon that thinks he can save the world, if people would only listen to his disjointed, recycled Marxist rantings. Don't like my opinions? Then hit the ignore button- that's what it's there for, in the event that the concept somehow eluded you.

Also, don't go around insinuating that I'm for committing genocide against children, especially when I've chastised Tolkki for refusing to pay child support.
:lol: :lol: :lol: never change. Much as you like throwing the word around, I'm neither a Marxist (find proof for that other than me disagreeing with you) nor am I trying to save the world - I'm just saying you are an arrogant, ignorant blowhard and that you should duct tape a plastic bag over your head. Nothing more!

I'll have an order of hot wings and mash with gravy, cheers! :D
Let's just hope that your KFC wings are Halal- I'd hate to see you violate any of the dietary laws in Londonistan, and end up with the goatfuckers issuing a fatwa on you.

As far as head coverings go, a burqa would be a perfect solution for you. You'd blend in to the United Khaliphate much more easily, and would hide that hideous Klingonesque unibrow of yours.

A smoke grenade in your mouth would complete the ensemble, and allow you to blow smoke up other peoples' asses on demand.
:lol: you're so beyond a parody of yourself it's starting to bend space/time. Enjoy the midlife crisis!
You're punch drunk from being bitch-slapped just a little too often.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 am

Race card!! Play the race card!! :twisted:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:09 am

And you're too unintelligent to think of any insults that don't sound like something an 8-year old would come up with! Have fun in the klan!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzY2Qcu5i2A?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzY2Qcu5i2A?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ps: I hope you die of cancer. You too, AAAAAAAAAA, I just don't like you.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:32 am

NeonVomit wrote:
ps: I hope you die of cancer. You too, AAAAAAAAAA, I just don't like you.
With my diet packed with fruits, vegetables, and whole grains? HAHA. FAT chance! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 am

:x I do not like when people wish illnesses on other people. We will probably all die of cancer one day. :cry: :cry:

I do not like any of you but i will not go so far that i wish sad illnesses on any of you. :cry:

miditek

Post by miditek » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Race card!! Play the race card!! :twisted:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:
It's the only card he has to play. And he's played it over and over and over again. But then again, how could I expect anything else from a butt-hurt and politically correct little Tolkki fanboy?
NeonVomit wrote:And you're too unintelligent to think of any insults that don't sound like something an 8-year old would come up with!

Eight year olds don't read material like Melanie Phillips' "Londonistan" to use in an insult, but in your case, it's sometimes necessary to draw a picture, you third-world peasant savage.

NeonVomit wrote:Have fun in the klan!

In the event that you haven't noticed, the Klan is as dead as a doornail. There aren't any crosses burning (at least in America) anymore. However, there are plenty of Eurozone slaves torching things (such as Christmas trees) in Athens.

I hear that Charlie's up for parole again. Maybe you can join his new cult when he gets out.

&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

GAGAGO wrote::x I do not like when people wish illnesses on other people. We will probably all die of cancer one day. :cry: :cry:

I do not like any of you but i will not go so far that i wish sad illnesses on any of you. :cry:
i agree with with you. My Mother had Cancer twice, and believe me it's not something you want to wish on people with all the suffering these sick people have to go through. it's terrible way to go. :~(

On the other hand, telling someone to take a long walk off a short pier into a sea of sharks is OK. :wink:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:49 am

miditek wrote:I am a stupid child who posts irrelevant juvinile nonsensical horseshit
:lol: the problem is that you're so utterly clueless about... well, everything, that it's impossible to point out how wrong you are! And if anyone's going to join a cult... remember, YOU'RE the one who sympathises with self-confessed child murderers! (and before you try the tired old 'well so do you!!!' routine, I've never once expressed any form of support for violence. Except if it were to be directed at you, or Lazio fans.)

AAAAAAAAAA you're off the hook, I have a love/hate relationship with you and now it's in the love phase. Come here and give me a hug. I need you. We all need you.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:10 am

You arguing guys, Colonel Sanders would be so ashamed of y'all! :~(

Btw, does anyone know what those 7 secret spices are? :wink:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 am

I thought it was 11.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 am

NeonVomit wrote:I thought it was 11.
Maybe it is. There are a lot of copycat recipes on the 'net. One day I'm going to try one. :D

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:03 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
miditek wrote:I am a stupid child who posts irrelevant juvinile nonsensical horseshit
:lol: the problem is that you're so utterly clueless about... well, everything, that it's impossible to point out how wrong you are!
Impossible to point out because you're a stupid, stammering liquor-soaked Wog. Shut the fuck up and quit parroting the same idiotic unicorn, candy-cane and Kool-Aid manifesto.
NeonVomit wrote: And if anyone's going to join a cult... remember, YOU'RE the one who sympathises with self-confessed child murderers! (and before you try the tired old

Stop twisting my words to fit your own moronic viewpoint. I indicated that while I understood the underlying causes of the shooter's pathology, I did not ever say he did the right thing by shooting those people.
NeonVomit wrote:'well so do you!!!' routine, I've never once expressed any form of support for violence. Except if it were to be directed at you, or Lazio fans.)
I'm not worried about violence directed at me. I live in a free state that issues CCW permits to the average Joe- and am strapped whenever I step outside the door, which is much better than the Dhimmi zone shithole that's your neighborhood.

Go torch a car. You'll feel much better.
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 pm

miditek wrote:
NeonVomit wrote:
:lol: the problem is that you're so utterly clueless about... well, everything, that it's impossible to point out how wrong you are!
Impossible to point out because you're a stupid, stammering liquor-soaked Wog. Shut the fuck up and quit parroting the same idiotic unicorn, candy-cane and Kool-Aid manifesto.
NeonVomit wrote: And if anyone's going to join a cult... remember, YOU'RE the one who sympathises with self-confessed child murderers! (and before you try the tired old

Stop twisting my words to fit your own moronic viewpoint. I indicated that while I understood the underlying causes of the shooter's pathology, I did not ever say he did the right thing by shooting those people.
NeonVomit wrote:'well so do you!!!' routine, I've never once expressed any form of support for violence. Except if it were to be directed at you, or Lazio fans.)
I'm not worried about violence directed at me. I live in a free state that issues CCW permits to the average Joe- and am strapped whenever I step outside the door, which is much better than the Dhimmi zone shithole that's your neighborhood.

Go torch a car. You'll feel much better.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're as easy to play as a tin whistle. I point out your self-contradiction and bang! Result! Racism: check. Saying a bunch of things based on zero knowledge or understanding: check. Trying to be 'clever' and failing utterly because you can't actually think of anything to say: check. Is that seriously the best you can do? :P (And come on, you start whinging when I extrapolate what you say into something ludicrous? That's what you do all the time when you're out of things to say, I did that on purpose to get exactly that response!)

Oh and by the way I live in a pretty nice area (Sir Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan live around here) so I guess we can add that to your 'I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-talking-about' register ;) I mean, stop acting like you're an expert on things you know nothing about; or actually, don't! It's hilarious!

You're clearly the one with the anger issues, so don't try to project it on me... just chill! Enough with the hateful racism and accusing everyone
of being terrorists! People disagree and it doesn't mean they're bad people, it's no reason to act like a 12-year old!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 pm

And to get this (somewhat) back on topic: a recipe I found.
How to damn near replicate KFC:

1 cup of pancake mix
1 cup of flour
Paprika or chili powder to give it the orange hue
Salt
Pepper
Whatever other spices you dig
Add water until it's the consistency of pancake batter
Use whatever chicken parts you like. It won't matter because it will all come out fucking awesome.

Coat your chicken in it and freeze on wax paper overnight. The next day fry them up in peanut or canola oil.

Now, notice how the batter holds in all the juices and makes the skin extra crispy on the inside. Also, your crust is crispy and full of flavor. Nothing escapes into the oil and instead you have this sealed chunk of meat full of chicken awesomeness. It can't be described.

Anyways, go the distance. Make your fried chicken like so. Trust me, gentlemen. You will come in your pants.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:24 pm

NeonVomit wrote:And to get this (somewhat) back on topic: a recipe I found.
How to damn near replicate KFC:

1 cup of pancake mix
1 cup of flour
Paprika or chili powder to give it the orange hue
Salt
Pepper
Whatever other spices you dig
Add water until it's the consistency of pancake batter
Use whatever chicken parts you like. It won't matter because it will all come out fucking awesome.

Coat your chicken in it and freeze on wax paper overnight. The next day fry them up in peanut or canola oil.

Now, notice how the batter holds in all the juices and makes the skin extra crispy on the inside. Also, your crust is crispy and full of flavor. Nothing escapes into the oil and instead you have this sealed chunk of meat full of chicken awesomeness. It can't be described.

Anyways, go the distance. Make your fried chicken like so. Trust me, gentlemen. You will come in your pants.
Something to try, but it's not a KFC copycat. Thanks!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

:pop:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 am

icecab21 wrote::pop:
That better be popcorn chicken... :x

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Popcorn chicken is just miniature nuggets! The best thing I can remember was seeing those adverts saying 'McDonald's Chicken Nuggets - now made with Real Chicken!'*

KFC has probably the best chain nuggets around. That said, I eat far less fast food than I used to, so I'm not up to speed with the current developments.

I've also noticed that the KFC in Cyprus is way better than it is here. Better raw ingredients, I guess.

*well ok, I can actually remember much better things like finishing the army, Greece winning the European Championship, touring with Strato, Liverpool winning the Champions' League and the odd Christmas Eve with my family but you get my point.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 pm

KFC, Burger King, McDonalds...are for wimps. check out the "Heart Attack Grill" :lol:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbKRSYAuSNg?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbKRSYAuSNg?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:34 pm

"You're dressed like a doctor, but are you a doctor?"

"To be honest, the American Medical Association does not recognize me."

Well, no shit.

And... quad burgers... God bless murika.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am

:lol: Americans only food and no love. I have said this before. Why do you eat so much and love so little?

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 am

Didn't someone actually have a heart attack at the HA Grill recently? I seem to remember a news item about it, but I'm currently too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, American people for the most part (i.e. people who don't live off microwave food and actually make an effort) know more about food than British people. The food here is awful generally - you need to make an effort to find good places, and even ingredients to cook with aren't as good as they are back home (I usually bring all my own olive oil and other essentials from Cyprus, because stuff here is either terrible or overpriced). You can get lucky at farmer's markets and so forth, though, and I really do enjoy cooking so I can usually salvage the situation somewhat.

While in America there does seem to be a worrying trend of just living off convenience food, when people actually try to eat properly you can get some great things. And I'm a sucker for smoked ribs, pulled pork sandwiches and the like - Southern food is awesome. There just isn't anything that great within British cuisine - I'll have fish and chips on the odd occasion, but that's it.

That said, there are some pretty damn good restaurants in London; some outstanding Japanese and Thai places I frequent, and an amazing (and apparently very authentic) Indian grillhouse near where I live, and a whole host of fantastic French and Italian places around, but the typical standard of an average place you'll find in the street is... not good.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 am

NeonVomit wrote:Popcorn chicken is just miniature nuggets! The best thing I can remember was seeing those adverts saying 'McDonald's Chicken Nuggets - now made with Real Chicken!'*

KFC has probably the best chain nuggets around. That said, I eat far less fast food than I used to, so I'm not up to speed with the current developments.

I've also noticed that the KFC in Cyprus is way better than it is here. Better raw ingredients, I guess.

*well ok, I can actually remember much better things like finishing the army, Greece winning the European Championship, touring with Strato, Liverpool winning the Champions' League and the odd Christmas Eve with my family but you get my point.
Now made with real chicken? lol What were they made with before.....? Sawdust? :lol:

Oh, about the heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, here was what the guy was eating:

I mean the big juicy burger! :)

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 am

Nurse! I DEMAND that you unclog my throbbing artery... perv

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Nurse! I DEMAND that you unclog my throbbing artery... perv
hahaha, those skimpy hooter-style outfits on those young, curvy "nurses" is probably what actually gave the guy a coronary. One of them possibly bent over and he saw their pink thong, or something............... :oops: :lol:

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 am

NeonVomit wrote:Popcorn chicken is just miniature nuggets! The best thing I can remember was seeing those adverts saying 'McDonald's Chicken Nuggets - now made with Real Chicken!'*

Yeah, and now McDonald's has these Chicken McBites...I was saying just the other day that those must be the McNuggets that won't be making the varsity football team any time soon! :lol:
Tams

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am

If KFC is as "greedy" as most major companies they soon will be selling fried spicy chicken hearts. :roll: Don't they already sell livers? Many Quik-Marts and such do. (But, since I like chicken livers i don't knock it)

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:44 am

SALE!

With extra arab-sauce for just 50 rupees :D
---...---

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

...that is a crime against humanity.