What is your type of men (women)?

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
iron_thunder
Re: What is your type of men (women)?

Post by iron_thunder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:32 am

HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:

A lot of people seem to be into that whole redhead girl thing. What's the deal? They're usually awkward and have odd complexion. Seriously. It seems like there are a lot more Pippi Longstockings than there are Dana Scullys.

HAHAHA.. you rock. well thankfully i've never been with the former; the ginger hair and freckles deal... hm. not that i'd judge someone on that, but... well it's not really my thing. when i said red, i meant auburn, if we're going to get technical about it :P

www.sacredembrace.com
www.myspace.com/sacred_embrace_webzine

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:22 am

@Painless_Cry: So you only went out with guys who have curly hair? That IS strange in Paraguay... I would think that most guys in Paraguay have straight hair because of the Guaraní genes (yes I know those genes are mixed with others, but still).

My ideal woman is Manuela Arcuri. Yes, I like her body, but she has a beautiful face, with beautiful eyes. Of course I like many others, such as Laetitia Casta, Famke Janssen (mostly in her role as Jean Grey), Adriana Lima and Morgana :wink: :D
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

StragOvariuS

Post by StragOvariuS » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:02 pm

Fave women?

ah, one that doesnt piss me off! 8) the rest i dont care since we have a cool relation.
Churrasqueiro Reinassance!!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:04 pm

iron_thunder wrote:
HvyMtlClickWitch wrote:

A lot of people seem to be into that whole redhead girl thing. What's the deal? They're usually awkward and have odd complexion. Seriously. It seems like there are a lot more Pippi Longstockings than there are Dana Scullys.

HAHAHA.. you rock. well thankfully i've never been with the former; the ginger hair and freckles deal... hm. not that i'd judge someone on that, but... well it's not really my thing. when i said red, i meant auburn, if we're going to get technical about it :P
Auburn hair rules&not all redheads have freckles. ;) A few freckles, strategicly placed by Mother Nature, are Cute! ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

htcdude

Post by htcdude » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:13 pm

I like any girl really...there's no one i don't get on with :D
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

TrialByFire

Post by TrialByFire » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:20 pm

Paschendale is my perfect type of woman. An ass kicking beauty, who could possibly settle for any less? LOL
"As far as I'm concerned, the only thing the French should be allowed to host is an invasion" Johnny English

Dragon

Post by Dragon » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:17 pm

hmmm...my type of man?
let me see, i really like long hair, blonde preferably :P, i do like red-heads as long as its short hair, long and ginger doesnt do it for me. i dont like dreadlocks, although there are exceptions. im not really fussed about height, even though im drawn to men who are shorter than i am [im 5'9"]
men who arent too uptight about theyre looks although arent complete slobs. good personal hygeine. an insane sense of humour like mine and isnt too easily offended.
can drink like a real man, i need someone i can drink under the table, not poofy bacardi and coke drinkers who get giggly after a half.
one thing that really pissed me of about BOTH my exes, they were obsessed about how I looked when we went out, like i had to be their frigging arm-candy! i like someone whos fine with me going to the pub in jeans and a band tee.
oh and someone who doent mind how many tattoos i get. my ex was 'seriously dissapointed in me as a partner' when i got my first one.

someone who love the pub just as much as i do and is serious about metal \m/ ^_^ \m/

....everything my exes wernt, actually :lol:
There are no absolutes in life...only Vodka.

Lilith

Post by Lilith » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:59 pm

Stealth wrote:@Painless_Cry: So you only went out with guys who have curly hair? That IS strange in Paraguay... I would think that most guys in Paraguay have straight hair because of the Guaraní genes (yes I know those genes are mixed with others, but still).
yeah, cause here in southamerica we all descend from the indians, we live in the jungle and if you come in a car we might attack you cause we'd think it's some kind of predator...

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:18 am

Lilith wrote:yeah, cause here in southamerica we all descend from the indians, we live in the jungle and if you come in a car we might attack you cause we'd think it's some kind of predator...
Oh really? I didn't know. I guess I'll be careful next time I go there then. Thanks for the info. :roll:

Seriously, you got me wrong Lilith; don't get all defensive. I never said anything about the guaraníes living in the jungle or attacking cars, you said that yourself, so I think your comment backfired. And what's wrong with saying that probably more than half of Paraguayans have straight hair? That's only a fact, I didn't imply anything about indians, the jungle, etc. In fact, I probably met more Paraguayans than you in my life, so I know they don't live in the jungle :D And Paraguayans rule!!! :)
By the way Lilith, did I mention I'm South American?? :wink:
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:08 am

Equinox wrote:Ok, I feel especial. Now, how can I get my ego off those clouds up there?
Morgana, Cacho.K; Witch, u girls better do something about that. :D

Where's Maka when she's needed? :D

@NeonLight Child: This is the one.
Equi, I have a cousin who have a pic and an sig from her, hehehe :evil: :lol: :D
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:11 am

TrialByFire wrote:Paschendale is my perfect type of woman. An ass kicking beauty, who could possibly settle for any less? LOL
Yes, I've saw her Pics, I think she is pretty,too! :)

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:30 am

Paola wrote:
Equinox wrote:Ok, I feel especial. Now, how can I get my ego off those clouds up there?

Equi, I have a cousin who have a pic and an sig from her, hehehe :evil: :lol: :D
Awesome, that woman turns me on, totally. If u can scan the pic, go ahead, I'll be pleased.
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:49 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
TrialByFire wrote:Paschendale is my perfect type of woman. An ass kicking beauty, who could possibly settle for any less? LOL
Yes, I've saw her Pics, I think she is pretty,too! :)
And I liked her daughter. :)
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

Paola

Post by Paola » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:10 am

Equinox wrote:
Paola wrote:

Awesome, that woman turns me on, totally. If u can scan the pic, go ahead, I'll be pleased.
If I can stole it :roll: i'll scan it, but if they caugh me, i'll die :?
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

Miguel_Ricardo

Post by Miguel_Ricardo » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:15 am

Lilith wrote:
Stealth wrote:@Painless_Cry: So you only went out with guys who have curly hair? That IS strange in Paraguay... I would think that most guys in Paraguay have straight hair because of the Guaraní genes (yes I know those genes are mixed with others, but still).
yeah, cause here in southamerica we all descend from the indians, we live in the jungle and if you come in a car we might attack you cause we'd think it's some kind of predator...

hahahahahahha you're funny!!!!!!

And Stealth... she says she likes curly hair, I mean If she lived in a place where only straight hair guys lived, is she obligated to like them? hhahahahahaha like, I mean your comment is a bit....... :lol:

Painless_Cry

Post by Painless_Cry » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:56 am

LOL actually I said that I prefer straight hair but the only two guys I dated had curly hair.

and about paraguayans, well you find all kind of hair, a lot of people have curly hair.

anyway, i'm happy with whom I am now. He is enough cute hehehe

1.80, pale skin, green eyes, brown curly hair... :twisted: :evil:

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:12 am

Miguel_Ricardo wrote:And Stealth... she says she likes curly hair, I mean If she lived in a place where only straight hair guys lived, is she obligated to like them? hhahahahahaha like, I mean your comment is a bit....... :lol:
Ah forget it, I've been misinterpreted... My comment is a bit nothing. :)
I was just saying that Painless prefers straight hair (generally speaking) and yes, I know there are all kinds of hair there, I just thought it was kind of funny that she mentioned that she only went out with guys with curly hair when there are lots of people with straight hair... Oh nevermind...

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:39 am

If it's any consolation...I knew what you meant?
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

Lilith

Post by Lilith » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:27 pm

it's just this...I think the comment was a little bit out of place, nothing else. For example, if someone from the United States tells me, for example, that she has had 2 HOT boyfriends, I won't go and tell her that it's weird she has done that, since, from what I know, most of the american people is fat.

but it's not something to start a fight or something, just a missunderstanding or a difference of valuation of views...this is not the case, but sometimes it gets a little bit annoying the amazing ignorance towards these places.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:46 am

Lilith wrote:it's just this...I think the comment was a little bit out of place, nothing else. For example, if someone from the United States tells me, for example, that she has had 2 HOT boyfriends, I won't go and tell her that it's weird she has done that, since, from what I know, most of the american people is fat.

but it's not something to start a fight or something, just a missunderstanding or a difference of valuation of views...this is not the case, but sometimes it gets a little bit annoying the amazing ignorance towards these places.

Who told you most Americans are Fat? :lol: I think if you ever visited here you would be very surprised! ;) Thats a very sweeping generalization. Shit, most ladies I know are average size&trying to starve themselves to get even thinner! :shock:
Its not a big deal though, fat or not, most females here party down&get laid regardless! :D

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:41 am

Lilith wrote: from what I know, most of the american people is fat.
It's true!!!

If they're not visibly fat, they usually have a high body fat percentage anyway.

Painless_Cry

Post by Painless_Cry » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:44 am

yup... if they are not fay they are chubby... my sister in law is american, for USA she's slim.. but here she's fat.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:51 am

I should go to the USA to mend the statistics. I can't gain fat. :D
"Mikor az utolsó véred is elfolyék,
S a tested is a porba hullék,
Akkor is van még remény,
Mert a lelked továbbra is él."

- Mark Swanson -
from the book, Nick's legend

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:06 am

browneyedgirl wrote:
Who told you most Americans are Fat? :lol: I think if you ever visited here you would be very surprised! ;) Thats a very sweeping generalization. Shit, most ladies I know are average size&trying to starve themselves to get even thinner! :shock:
Its not a big deal though, fat or not, most females here party down&get laid regardless! :D
Recent studies show that around 60% of American adults are obese. Mostly in Southern states. Google it, I'm pretty sure you can find it.

But yeah, I guess not all states have the same percentage.

And I know some guys who like *larger* women. I am certainly not one of them though...
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:21 am

Beast_Pete wrote:I should go to the USA to mend the statistics. I can't gain fat. :D
Same for me. :D I'm thin as a beanpole, I can eat as much as I want.

Well, at the moment I'm in the US for some months. I know it's not very fair to compare, but objectively in average US citizens really seem to be, erm, less slim than Europeans. At least in Arizona. :o Sorry.

stratoplayer

Post by stratoplayer » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:39 am

Not everyone is fat, or not that many for it to be ok to say well America is fat, but the number is quite alarming... and here in Mexico it is the second country with the highest obesity count, but the difference is vast
Close your eyes and try to remember, destroyed lullabies of days gone by
Close your eyes on the edge of forever, a chance to dream fast asleep your nightmare ends

Lilith

Post by Lilith » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:12 am

yeah, of course not all are fat...but that makes my point..

anyway..

yeah, americans' obesity statistics are alarming...and about americans being slim there and fat in other countries...I haven't checked that personally, but people that I know that have been to the US (my brother's girlfriend for example) told me that slim women there had this...double stomach looked from the sides. It didn't look "fat", but it was bigger in that way. And also, that women were kind of bigger...

I don't know...that's what she told me... :roll:

TrialByFire

Post by TrialByFire » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:18 am

For the record, this american male has only 3% body fat. No, I am not a body builder either. I can't gain weight, no matter what I eat, and my body fat stays at a constant 3%.
"As far as I'm concerned, the only thing the French should be allowed to host is an invasion" Johnny English

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:52 pm

With all the Junk food&Fast food here in USA it takes a fair amount of willpower to say "no" to it. Its hard to resist but it can be done, and walking alot helps break even.
I guess it depends on how much people want to stay fit&trim that counts.

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:58 pm

TrialByFire wrote:For the record, this american male has only 3% body fat.
*poke*

That's unhealthy, man. Your body needs a certain amount of fat to catalyze some of its internal functions. Are you sure you're not dead? ;)