603000000000 Dollars

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
black death
Re: 603000000000 Dollars

Post by black death » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:48 pm

RazielSR wrote:
black death wrote:There are many non-governmental organizations who are trying to do something or to put pressure on governments and other subjects to do something. But unfortunately their possibilities are just limited.
Yes, that's true, but I don't trust this organizations either. It's always the same.

If these little organizations becomes bigger, you can be sure they will act the same way as a big goverment.
:? ...maybe some of them. There are always some exceptions. But generally I wouldn't say that. These organizations are often administrated by people who are really interested in these problems and are doing it because they want to change something (this injustice :x ), not go gain some advantage.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:04 pm

black death wrote:
RazielSR wrote:
black death wrote:There are many non-governmental organizations who are trying to do something or to put pressure on governments and other subjects to do something. But unfortunately their possibilities are just limited.
Yes, that's true, but I don't trust this organizations either. It's always the same.

If these little organizations becomes bigger, you can be sure they will act the same way as a big goverment.
These organizations are often administrated by people who are really interested in these problems and are doing it because they want to change something (this injustice :x ), not go gain some advantage.
jeje, maybe some of them :roll: .
But yes, you are right...if we want to have some hope...we must "trust" in this organizations...later...we will see what happen...anyway, I don't expect nothing happens. The goverments will be always the same shit, but we must fight against this. It is a generational problem I think, a loop.

TimoTolkki

Post by TimoTolkki » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:13 pm

RazielSR wrote:
black death wrote:
RazielSR wrote:

These organizations are often administrated by people who are really interested in these problems and are doing it because they want to change something (this injustice :x ), not go gain some advantage.
jeje, maybe some of them :roll: .
But yes, you are right...if we want to have some hope...we must "trust" in this organizations...later...we will see what happen...anyway, I don't expect nothing happens. The goverments will be always the same shit, but we must fight against this. It is a generational problem I think, a loop.
Plus it´s too late. The problems caused by the industrialized revolution have caused that we have crossed so called "turning point". After that, no matter what we do, our present cultural system as we know it, will be destroyed. In our case what we should do is to start a massive revolution against the whole powerstructure, but because we are all part of it and we are all brainwashed by it and we don´t really understand how serious the situation really is due to our own laziness and the propaganda that is being fed to us daily. Sorry guys. We fucked it up. And I say "we", because nevertheless of what we are, what religion we are, what "colour" we are, we are all members of the human race and we are all in the same boat.
What the rats do when the ship is sinking? They jump. We have nowhere to jump and the ship is sinking.
As for myself, I don´t even wanna live in the world where as I wrote, the annual costs for military purposes are 850 billion dollars and at the same time half of the world population lives with 2 dollars per day and in one year over one million children die to completely treatable diseases like diarrhea. Then this kind of "culture" is rotten to the core and deserves to be perished because none of us has any more right than those who live in horrible conditions. And we complain because our buildings have no elevators...At which point in history, man fucked up things so bad that we ended up in this mess and still a horrible amount of people actually defends this system? Despite the facts that really are facts. All that is left, is to document the situation and hide it somewhere and hope that someone, in the future after we are gone, will find it and will learn from it.

black death

Post by black death » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:What the rats do when the ship is sinking? They jump. We have nowhere to jump and the ship is sinking.
Yes, but a few rats always survive. If they didn't, there would be no rats long time ago. And it doesn't apply just to rats.
TimoTolkki wrote:All that is left, is to document the situation and hide it somewhere and hope that someone, in the future after we are gone, will find it and will learn from it.
A man never learn from the mistakes of the others :? . The cleverer ones learn from their own mistakes, but noone from the other's mistakes.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:54 pm

TimoTolkki wrote:
Plus it´s too late. The problems caused by the industrialized revolution have caused that we have crossed so called "turning point". After that, no matter what we do, our present cultural system as we know it, will be destroyed.
Hey Timmo, I'm going to read this setence while I listen Destiny :lol:

Well, I was joking. All that you are saying it's completely true. When the boat can't stand any more rat, I will jump to Infinity with Stratovarius cds :twisted: :twisted:

Damn, It's terrible if we REALLY think in the world situation. And no, we can't do anything. :? Not us, but maybe in 500 years our offspring will remember "that beach", "that landscape", "that city", "that mountain"..."where are they now?"

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:48 pm

It has been said that if every adult who lives in a "civilized" country could give just 25 cents a day to help the poor&hungry in the underprivileged nations it would truly save these people.
But, who would oversee such a project?
There was a guy who was head of a Fund like this(United Way)and he was investigated. Well, this guy was using the funds to finance his several mistresses all over the world. Plus his own lavish lifestyle. In the end, the needy were only receiving a drop of what they should have been getting.
So, if you give, give it personally to make sure that the needy do get it.

What appened to that crook mentined above? I don't know but later I'll google it and find out. This shit came to light a few years ago.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~