OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST NOW CONFIRMED DEAD

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
RazielSR
Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST NOW CONFIRMED DEAD

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 12:26 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Considering the economic state of many European countries(and many of them are in rapid financial decline), I think people in these countries have some gall to criticize USA about anything. These failing countries cannot blame USA for their mess, although I bet some will try. This time around the European Union is not going to bail out any more countries--they cannot afford it. So, before you throw your nasty shit toward USA, think about your own countries problems.
Let's see...

What do you think? that the USA invented the wheel or something? Who do you think you are? don't you see that your country is always trying to solve problems where they can steal something? Why do you think you are different or better?

Always, always you can see your country or empire or whatever, inside all the problems of the world: " heeey yaaaa I'm american, I'll solve your problem!!". There, where you can see a problem you have USA trying to solve it. Fuck it, can't you see what you did on Irak? Can you see the ABSOLUTE disaster you have created in that place? It was a complete shit, and a complete disaster after you arrived, but now is worse.

What do you think that you are the first empire on earth or something? Read about the history of Europe, or your country.This happened a lot of times in history doing thinks like that, you are just creating hate against your country.
When the 911 disaster happened you were crying but you didn't cry for the people that your country smashed before that. I suppose all that countries from western asia, are hating you because it is in their DNA, isn't it?

Your fucking problem is that you are always trying to solve problems from other countries, because you want to loot that countries. It is the same other countries made in history, so don't come here telling me your country is trying to save the world, cause if the world is fucked up is because of your country, because of others and because of all the world in general. Nobody is the "good one" here.

And the economical problems of the EU you say are the fall of just a false idea that was the EU. That is just a lie and false. Europe is soooo diverse and there is no possibility to get together in a way like that. You can't compare (NOWADAYS) countries like Germany to Spain talking about economy. So if a country falls, like Greece for example, the EU send a lot of money to help, but that is false, what they are doing is buying pieces of that country and later, in some years that country will be sold in a lot more expensive pieces.

What many people is trying to say here is that is ironic to see AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE STREETS CELEBRATING THE DEAD OF THAT LEADER WHEN THEY WERE SAYING SOME YEARS AGO THINKS LIKE: "OOOOOOOOH LOOK AT THAT BASTARDS. INHUMAN AND SAVAGE PEOPLE CELEBRATING THE FALL OF THE TOWERS."

And what the hell do you think all the world is thinking about your colleagues celebrating that in the streets?

And don't come here with stupid things like "oh well, you didn't lose anybody there". Of coursde I understand that the families will be happy because justice is now made (or not, who knows), but that is somethign to celebrate the way many people is saying here, not jumping on the streets like fools, mainly because that countries are seeing that and you are just provoking and they now can say, "heeeey look at that savages celebrating the dead of our leader".

What you are selling is not justice, is just the same other fools in the world are selling.

I like the USA, seriously. And I have relatives there. I like that country, and I know people there is good, bad and neutral, just like in other countries. So, I have nothing against USA, I have a lot against the ones who control your country, the same with mine for example.

And if you think that I'm saying this cause EU have problems and we, europeans just want to see problems in you country...I don't give a fuck the EU, cause is just a false belief. I like countries because of their people and because of their traditions, their culture, their history... the problem is that the governors are always trying to fuck up the things.

You are right about one thing. My husband and I do own a couple guns, and we are not ashamed of it
So you have a gun in one hand and a bible in the other one? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aren't you that religious?? See:
Rebel, I, and a few others are the minority in this forum who believe in God, the Bible, and that Jesus existed to set people free from the bondage of sin.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! The gun of GOD! Isn't it?

You shouldn't be afraid of that people. You should share your food with them, just like the bible says.

H-I-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

@Raziel, I cannot read what you have posted, sorry. A while back I put most of the USA haters on ignore function and you were at the top of the list. The thing is, I can only see about a dozen people's posts now. in this forum. :cry:

Oh, shit. Maybe someone can PM me what you posted. Odds are it was something hatefilled, arrogant, and ignorant so I don't know if I want to know. :roll: :roll: :roll: If anyone does not like what I say about my country just put me on your ignore list. Fuck it. :roll:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, maybe cottoncandy could do that for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Mon May 16, 2011 3:35 pm

If Raziel truly hated your country, I don't suppose he would have a picture of US metal band as his avatar?
Sure USA gets a lot more criticism than less significant countries like Latvia, Finland or Sao Tome & Principe, but that's what's bound to happen if you are the leading super power of the world. I'm sure it must be frustrating even if you're not a crazed patriot, but I don't think ignoring or simply dismissing the opposing views as hatred towards you and your country is the answer to anything.

/my 2 cents

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Mormegil wrote:If Raziel truly hated your country, I don't suppose he would have a picture of US metal band as his avatar?
Sure USA gets a lot more criticism than less significant countries like Latvia, Finland or Sao Tome & Principe, but that's what's bound to happen if you are the leading super power of the world. I'm sure it must be frustrating even if you're not a crazed patriot, but I don't think ignoring or simply dismissing the opposing views as hatred towards you and your country is the answer to anything.

/my 2 cents
Exactly. I don't hate USA, who knows me, can assure I don't hate USA, it is the contrary. And about bands...(if that example is good to explain that I don't hate the USA)three of my four fav bands are from the USA. And AAAAAAAAAAAAA and robolol are from USA, and they are my favourite posters here! :lol: :lol:

And of course, she is lying. She didn't ignore me, mainly because I have never talked in this topic before, nor I have been saying a word about USA :shock:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Mormegil wrote:...Sure USA gets a lot more criticism than less significant countries like Latvia, Finland or Sao Tome & Principe...
yeah, and lets keep it like that since finland seems to be like a nice place to refugee.
A9

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Let's not turn this thread into a USA vs Europe crap shack....

Or maybe we can!

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

RazielSR wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:Considering the economic state of many European countries(and many of them are in rapid financial decline), I think people in these countries have some gall to criticize USA about anything. These failing countries cannot blame USA for their mess, although I bet some will try. This time around the European Union is not going to bail out any more countries--they cannot afford it. So, before you throw your nasty shit toward USA, think about your own countries problems.
Let's see...

What do you think? that the USA invented the wheel or something? Who do you think you are? don't you see that your country is always trying to solve problems where they can steal something? Why do you think you are different or better?

Always, always you can see your country or empire or whatever, inside all the problems of the world: " heeey yaaaa I'm american, I'll solve your problem!!". There, where you can see a problem you have USA trying to solve it. Fuck it, can't you see what you did on Irak? Can you see the ABSOLUTE disaster you have created in that place? It was a complete shit, and a complete disaster after you arrived, but now is worse.

What do you think that you are the first empire on earth or something? Read about the history of Europe, or your country.This happened a lot of times in history doing thinks like that, you are just creating hate against your country.
When the 911 disaster happened you were crying but you didn't cry for the people that your country smashed before that. I suppose all that countries from western asia, are hating you because it is in their DNA, isn't it?

Your fucking problem is that you are always trying to solve problems from other countries, because you want to loot that countries. It is the same other countries made in history, so don't come here telling me your country is trying to save the world, cause if the world is fucked up is because of your country, because of others and because of all the world in general. Nobody is the "good one" here.

And the economical problems of the EU you say are the fall of just a false idea that was the EU. That is just a lie and false. Europe is soooo diverse and there is no possibility to get together in a way like that. You can't compare (NOWADAYS) countries like Germany to Spain talking about economy. So if a country falls, like Greece for example, the EU send a lot of money to help, but that is false, what they are doing is buying pieces of that country and later, in some years that country will be sold in a lot more expensive pieces.

What many people is trying to say here is that is ironic to see AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE STREETS CELEBRATING THE DEAD OF THAT LEADER WHEN THEY WERE SAYING SOME YEARS AGO THINKS LIKE: "OOOOOOOOH LOOK AT THAT BASTARDS. INHUMAN AND SAVAGE PEOPLE CELEBRATING THE FALL OF THE TOWERS."

And what the hell do you think all the world is thinking about your colleagues celebrating that in the streets?

And don't come here with stupid things like "oh well, you didn't lose anybody there". Of coursde I understand that the families will be happy because justice is now made (or not, who knows), but that is somethign to celebrate the way many people is saying here, not jumping on the streets like fools, mainly because that countries are seeing that and you are just provoking and they now can say, "heeeey look at that savages celebrating the dead of our leader".

What you are selling is not justice, is just the same other fools in the world are selling.

I like the USA, seriously. And I have relatives there. I like that country, and I know people there is good, bad and neutral, just like in other countries. So, I have nothing against USA, I have a lot against the ones who control your country, the same with mine for example.

And if you think that I'm saying this cause EU have problems and we, europeans just want to see problems in you country...I don't give a fuck the EU, cause is just a false belief. I like countries because of their people and because of their traditions, their culture, their history... the problem is that the governors are always trying to fuck up the things.

You are right about one thing. My husband and I do own a couple guns, and we are not ashamed of it
So you have a gun in one hand and a bible in the other one? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aren't you that religious?? See:
Rebel, I, and a few others are the minority in this forum who believe in God, the Bible, and that Jesus existed to set people free from the bondage of sin.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! The gun of GOD! Isn't it?

You shouldn't be afraid of that people. You should share your food with them, just like the bible says.

H-I-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y
I do feel a little hate here, they have their bibles and guns ,what the fuck is the problem is part of their culture, whatcha gonna do about it? like we in the south had our bibles and indians and smoke cigars to a virgin....etc

the problem is that USA in a continent bro, they are bigger than the hole south part, they are big, they have the tech, the guns, the mind, other empires as you quote didnt have this all. and yes , iran have nuclear stuff and USA dont like that, and the world have problems the USA want to solve...what is the deal with that?? because Spain wont do any shit, neither, germany, or Portugal....and dont get me started about my own goverment, i can do stand up.

and yes the talibans are savage people living under pre historic laws/believe/faith/whatever.., we are doomed because of this people...
and yes Im pro-yankee.
A9

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

adrian9 wrote: I do feel a little hate here, they have their bibles and guns ,what the fuck is the problem is part of their culture, whatcha gonna do about it? like we in the south had our bibles and indians and smoke cigars to a virgin....etc

the problem is that USA in a continent bro, they are bigger than the hole south part, they are big, they have the tech, the guns, the mind, other empires as you quote didnt have this all. and yes , iran have nuclear stuff and USA dont like that, and the world have problems the USA want to solve...what is the deal with that?? because Spain wont do any shit, neither, germany, or Portugal....and dont get me started about my own goverment, i can do stand up.

and yes the talibans are savage people living under pre historic laws/believe/faith/whatever.., we are doomed because of this people...
and yes Im pro-yankee.
WHAT?? GUNS AND BIBLES TOGETHER is fine and cool?? So, for you that's just part of a culture? :lol: :lol: :lol: So, they got the bible, to pray for God, and freedom with a gun in their hands??? AMAZING! Just like the spaniards when they erased Aztecs, Mayas and the whole SA, nice. If you agree with that twisted and false direction, then ok, it is your choice. If I'd lived in the USA, I would buy 30 guns and a rocket fire, for sure, but I'm not religious and I don't say I belieive in God and his words, cause that is exactly the opposite to the use of guns. How can be a person that hypocrite to say "I believe in God and that he saves us from our sins" and then the same people uses guns and are ready to kill? Cmon, that's really twisted.

AND YES, that part of the world are savage and we are doomed because of that people, but if you think that the USA went there just to save that people from that horrible culture....HA-HA-HA. See if they go to another part of the planet to save other people, Are they going to AFRICA?? Well, it will depend if somebody find oil or not :roll:

Do you really think they want to save the world? Man, you are absolutely brainwashed :lol: Incredible, and more coming from somebody from SA.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

RazielSR wrote: if you think that the USA went there just to save that people from that horrible culture....HA-HA-HA
Well, lets not forget that:
1. Spain sent 1,300 troops to Iraq in 2003
2. Spain sent 1,500 troops to the Afghanistan invasion
3. Spain contributed to the Libya bombings in 2011

Every single military intervention in the last ten years included forces from Spain (and dozens of other countries). :shock:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 pm

RazielSR wrote:
adrian9 wrote: I do feel a little hate here, they have their bibles and guns ,what the fuck is the problem is part of their culture, whatcha gonna do about it? like we in the south had our bibles and indians and smoke cigars to a virgin....etc

and yes Im pro-yankee.
WHAT?? GUNS AND BIBLES TOGETHER is fine and cool?? So, for you that's just part of a culture? :lol: :lol: :lol: So, they got the bible, to pray for God, and freedom with a gun in their hands??? AMAZING! Just like the spaniards when they erased Aztecs, Mayas and the whole SA, nice. If you agree with that twisted and false direction, then ok, it is your choice. If I'd lived in the USA, I would buy 30 guns and a rocket fire, for sure, but I'm not religious and I don't say I belieive in God and his words, cause that is exactly the opposite to the use of guns. How can be a person that hypocrite to say "I believe in God and that he saves us from our sins" and then the same people uses guns and are ready to kill? Cmon, that's really twisted.

AND YES, that part of the world are savage and we are doomed because of that people, but if you think that the USA went there just to save that people from that horrible culture....HA-HA-HA. See if they go to another part of the planet to save other people, Are they going to AFRICA?? Well, it will depend if somebody find oil or not :roll:

Do you really think they want to save the world? Man, you are absolutely brainwashed :lol: Incredible, and more coming from somebody from SA.
yeah I mean, If you find that crazy, how about the crusades? bibles and swords anyone??... and remember we (Im talking spain and most of south americans) are catholics, they (u,s and a) are ...well they are religious but not catholics. Im not happy about that , but since I dont live there and Im not american.....I dont care that much.
and hell no, i dont think USA gonna save the world, they want to save USA only. but since no one had the power that USA had, everybody seems to blame them for war and stuff. remember that those operations in irak involved the british, france, and the allies.
A9

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
RazielSR wrote: if you think that the USA went there just to save that people from that horrible culture....HA-HA-HA

Every single military intervention in the last ten years included forces from Spain (and dozens of other countries). :shock:
you stole my thunder :cry:
as always.
A9

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm

adrian9 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

you stole my thunder :cry:
as always.

I find it very shocking that you should accuse me of that. Sorry! You can have it back. :)

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm

A10 and what do you think is my opinion about that? Aznar sent troops to Irak and he was banned because of that from here, He almost inmediately lost the chair here. I think you don't know that. He is a really close friend to Bush. Then came Zapatero, the retarded one and sent troops too having said some years ago that was inhuman what Aznar did. And because of that Spain is involved too in all this (imo) failed military campaign. That created a lot more hate and of course, poeople in western asia hate Spain too because of that. So what? Do you think that I'm trying to say this to say Spain has never done bad things? NO, what I'm saying is that you can't say you are seding troops to a country just to save them, because USA and SPAIN and UK AND FRANCE wanted oil, wanted money from that places, that's ALL. They don't give a shit if they marry 14 womens or they are killed by their own culture.

Adrian and about the crusades and all that you say, I think the same, for that reason I'm saying that the use of the bible or beliefs in "gods" just to justify the killing of people, made me believe a long time ago that religions are the real weapon of mass destruction. Mayas, Aztecs and the whole south america was christianized by the spaniards and the culture there was almost erased. I know better than you that Spain has been always involved in really big conquers and if you want to know about massacres against muslims, read about La reconquista.

But who is the one who killed Bin Laden? USA, isn't it? Who is now? USA, Spain, UK, France, the allies? WHO? I thought the americans were happy because it was Obama and their navy seals :lol:

And yes, I would launch an asteroid against that leaders, not just a military campaign, but I will never use hipocrisy to do it. And if I'm jumping in the streets celebrating it, I'm as savage at that ones that were celebrating before me the same thing.

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Mon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:

So what? You are absolutely right. You think you are shedding light on the issue??? But that is something we are NOT proud of because what our country did was a complete FAILURE. At that time our streets were plenty of demonstrations, imagine how supportive our people were with that. But you will never ever acknowledge any petty mistake you might have made in your (short) history as you are too proud to do it.

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Mon May 16, 2011 8:45 pm

adrian9 wrote:
RazielSR wrote:

and yes Im pro-yankee.

yeah I mean, If you find that crazy, how about the crusades? bibles and swords anyone??... and remember we (Im talking spain and most of south americans) are catholics, they (u,s and a) are ...well they are religious but not catholics. Im not happy about that , but since I dont live there and Im not american.....I dont care that much.
and hell no, i dont think USA gonna save the world, they want to save USA only. but since no one had the power that USA had, everybody seems to blame them for war and stuff. remember that those operations in irak involved the british, france, and the allies.
You don't care that much about what??? The fact that they are not catholic dislikes you? Correct me if I am wrong.
They want to save the USA only?? But WHO the hell is threatening them?? I pass some laws to prevent any other foreign countries interferring in our affairs with any other country in the world, mainly the southamerica JUST IN CASE... I buy a couple of guns JUST IN CASE... I invade that country JUST IN CASE...
JUST IN CASE JUST IN CASE JUST IN CASE, even before someone has taken a step forward, I am already aiming the gun at them. But if you really wanted to help those countries from that horrible way of living, (which of course I believe it was and is) why aren't you teaching them English? Why aren't you building hospitals, schools and houses there?
And again, if you really want to believe these opinions reflect hatred to the USA, it is absolutely up to you. There are many many things I admire from your country, but I dislike some others because ''let who has not sinned throw the first stone'' and I can assure you that my country for instance won't.
This was all erupted because we didn't like the way you celebrated the death of a criminal in such a public way. Violence leads to violence.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm

RazielSR wrote:NO, what I'm saying is that you can't say you are seding troops to a country just to save them
Who claimed to be sending troops just to save them? You're trying to refute an argument that no one ever made. At least, certainly not in respect to the Iraq or Afghanistan invasions.

Since the dawn of time, the international actions of ALL countries (both politically, militarily, economically) have all been to secure their national interests. I would expect nothing more and nothing less. It has very little to do with USA, Spain or any other specific country. Its human nature, and if you don't look out for yourself...you won't last long!
Lurdi wrote: So what? You are absolutely right. You think you are shedding light on the issue??? But that is something we are NOT proud of because what our country did was a complete FAILURE. At that time our streets were plenty of demonstrations, imagine how supportive our people were with that. But you will never ever acknowledge any petty mistake you might have made in your (short) history as you are too proud to do it.
Excellent. Now that you concede that Spain has been involved in every recent international conflict that you are so vigilantly opposed to, let's get rid of the moral elitism here. We're all equal under the sun. No sense pointing fingers, or blaming anyone. Concentrate your efforts on fixing your own government.

This thread was about killing OBL, anyway. What do you suggest we should have done. Sent him to Disneyland with season tickets to the Los Angeles Lakers? Whether or not 9/11 was the "world's biggest tragedy", he was a zit that needed to be exfoliated from the face of the earth. A face with severe acne issues... :lol:

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 10:27 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote: Who claimed to be sending troops just to save them? You're trying to refute an argument that no one ever made. At least, certainly not in respect to the Iraq or Afghanistan invasions.

Since the dawn of time, the international actions of countries (both politically, militarily, economically) have all been to secure their national interests. I would expect nothing more and nothing less. It has very little to do with USA, Spain or any other specific country. Its human nature.
Damn...damn A10...so you say now that Bush never said (not in that words) that the main reason to be there was to stop the cruelty the goverment from there was having with their own people? Cmon...It doesn't matter if it's Irak or Afghanistan or other countries there. He always had the flag in his hands praying that he was more or less a "savior". and are you telling me that the whole world didn't condemned USA by saying that they should'nt be involved in other countries problems? And he never said that the country would be better thanks to the USA after that campaign? Weapons of mass destruction it was too? :roll:

And as you say:
Since the dawn of time, the international actions of countries (both politically, militarily, economically) have all been to secure their national interests. I would expect nothing more and nothing less. It has very little to do with USA, Spain or any other specific country. Its human nature, and if you don't look out for yourself...you won't last long!
Then, what do you think the talibans are doing while attacking you or other european countries???? It's human nature! But they are savages, and we are not :roll:

Concentrate your efforts on fixing your own government.
And that's exactly what YOUR GOVERMENT NEVER DOES.
Can you please paste this sentence in every corner of the white house to see if they understand it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
This thread was about killing OBL, anyway. What do you suggest we should have done. Sent him to Disneyland with season tickets to the Los Angeles Lakers? Whether or not 9/11 was the "world's biggest tragedy", he was a zit that needed to be exfoliated from the face of the earth. A face with severe acne issues... :lol
Yes, I agree and, that kind of leaders should be erased from the earth... and many governors in Africa and some parts of SA too, why don't you go there and try to fix it? Cause you have nothing to get from there?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

RazielSR wrote: Damn...damn A10...so you say now that Bush never said (not in that words) that the main reason to be there was to stop the cruelty the goverment from there was having with their own people?
That is exactly what I am saying. The main argument presented to the American people for the invasion of Iraq was to protect our national interests. I am surprised you didn't realize that.

Now, whether or not Iraq's invasion made us any safer is another issue entirely. But you certainly can't claim that the war was advertised as a completely humanitarian mission.
Then, what do you think the talibans are doing while attacking you or other european countries???? It's human nature! But they are savages, and we are not :roll:
Well, I would like to think we have a slight moral high ground over the Taliban. For instance, we don't kill people for adultery. And we let our women show their faces! Even the nasty ones.

I also believe the motives of the Al-Qaeda are as much religious as they are political. I have some sympathy for political decisions but very little patience for the irrationalities of (extreme) religions.

But fundamentally, yes. They are looking out for our interests and we are looking out for ours. And..?
Concentrate your efforts on fixing your own government.
And that's exactly what YOUR GOVERMENT NEVER DOES.
Can you please paste this sentence in every corner of the white house to see if they understand it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
But like I said, foreign intervention and involvement is sometimes necessary for our own stability. The Korean and Vietnam wars had less to do with liberating the countries, and much more to do with stopping the spread of communism (which may have truly destroyed us had it gone out of hand).

I agree with you in many ways, though. I would like to see the United States less involved in foreign conflicts, if possible. However, as I have stated earlier, the United States is not the only problem. Countries like Spain and dozens of others are participating in these military campaigns and there is no use pointing fingers as us. If the main point of contention here is that truly unnecessary wars should be avoided, then we can stop this discussion now because everyone agrees.

However, this discussion was about killing OBL. This is a guy who murdered 3000 American civilians and was actively plotting more attacks. I believe everyone, everywhere should be relieved that he is out of the picture.
This thread was about killing OBL, anyway. What do you suggest we should have done. Sent him to Disneyland with season tickets to the Los Angeles Lakers? Whether or not 9/11 was the "world's biggest tragedy", he was a zit that needed to be exfoliated from the face of the earth. A face with severe acne issues... :lol
Yes, I agree and, that kind of leaders should be erased from the earth... and many governors in Africa and some parts of SA too, why don't you go there and try to fix it? Cause you have nothing to get from there?
If some governor in Africa and South America blows up a few buildings in Manhattan, he will surely be next.

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:34 pm

miditek wrote:I can see from your commentary that you are both ignorant and naive when it comes to anything about the South. Please feel free to post anything that you wish about Southerners as soon as your zit faced ass gets a job and moves out of yo mammie's basement.

What this? The ghost of General Nathan Bedford Forrest seen riding through the crowd at Järvenpää?

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hIozvMbhI54?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hIozvMbhI54?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
Right. Hard work. Church. Guns. The Bible. That's all you need, right? (THAT WAS SARCASM, OK?) I'm surrounded by Pennsyltucky rednecks. I also stayed in South Carolina before. My comments were supposed to be ignorant and sarcastic. What, you think I thought that every southerner drives around in their Ford truck with a shotgun rack and a rebel flag across the hood? Maybe a large percentage do, and also HERE in Pennsyltucky they do too, with deer guts strewn across it.
ALSO, BrowneyedBuck, I can't believe you thought anything was personal there, fucking hell. Whatever. I can't win in real life or online. Let the deer blood flow.

General Nathan Bedford?
wikipedia wrote:He served as the first Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, a secret vigilante organization which launched a reign of terrorism against blacks and Republicans during Reconstruction in the South.
Nice.

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Well, I would like to think we have a slight moral high ground over the Taliban. For instance, we don't kill people for adultery. And we let our women show their faces! Even the nasty ones.

I also believe the motives of the Taliban are religious, rather than political. I have some sympathy for political decisions but very little patience for the irrationalities of (extreme) religions.

But fundamentally, yes. They are looking out for their interests and we are looking out for ours.
And what if they think they have a slight moral ground over you? And they will always say you killed black people, american natives...I mean it's difficult to know who is "better". Anyway I understand what you mean.

But like I said, foreign intervention and involvement is sometimes necessary for our own stability. The Korean and Vietnam wars had less to do with liberating the countries, and much more to do with stopping the spread of communism (which may have truly destroyed us had it gone out of hand).

I agree with you in many ways, though. I would like to see the United States less involved in foreign conflicts, if possible. However, as I have stated earlier, the United States is not the only problem. Countries like Spain and dozens of others are participating in these military campaigns and there is no use pointing fingers as us. If the main point of contention here is that truly unnecessary wars should be avoided, then we can stop this discussion now because everyone agrees.

However, this discussion was about killing OBL. This is a guy who murdered 3000 American civilians and was actively plotting more attacks. I believe everyone, everywhere should be relieved that he is out of the picture.
Yes, I am, but at the same time we all know this is just the end of one chapter of a neverending story, thanks to all of us, human beings.

...And they will say this is about the thousands of people the americans and other european countries killed there...and the paradox starts again.
If some governor in Africa and South America blows up a few buildings in Manhattan, he will surely be next..
But that would be human nature! They will explode your buildings because of their own interests. Or should you go there before and try to fix their goverment? Who will be the "good one"?

I know the purpose of that people is just to create another empire by erasing all what is not muslim and this comes from the crusades eras. But the USA is just trying to create another empire too, that's all. And in between, you have all kind of argumentations just to prove that "I'm the good one" and "I'm not the savage". That happened before with all the other empires in history. It's the same over and over again. Maybe the best example of that is the origin and creation of the word "heretic", that simple fact, explains a lot.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 am

Or should you go there before and try to fix their goverment? Who will be the "good one"?
Well, I think anyone who targets civilians and does not formally declare war is already walking a fine line.

Other than that..it seems like we basically agree! Image

Great...I can get back to work instead of refreshing this page! :jump:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:31 am

Lurdi wrote:
adrian9 wrote:
RazielSR wrote:

and yes Im pro-yankee.

You don't care that much about what??? The fact that they are not catholic dislikes you? Correct me if I am wrong.
They want to save the USA only?? But WHO the hell is threatening them?? I pass some laws to prevent any other foreign countries interferring in our affairs with any other country in the world, mainly the southamerica JUST IN CASE... I buy a couple of guns JUST IN CASE... I invade that country JUST IN CASE...
JUST IN CASE JUST IN CASE JUST IN CASE, even before someone has taken a step forward, I am already aiming the gun at them. But if you really wanted to help those countries from that horrible way of living, (which of course I believe it was and is) why aren't you teaching them English? Why aren't you building hospitals, schools and houses there?
And again, if you really want to believe these opinions reflect hatred to the USA, it is absolutely up to you. There are many many things I admire from your country, but I dislike some others because ''let who has not sinned throw the first stone'' and I can assure you that my country for instance won't.
This was all erupted because we didn't like the way you celebrated the death of a criminal in such a public way. Violence leads to violence.
I dont care if americans live this or that way, like I dont care how japanese people can act like they do, different cultures and that is it for me, I dont critize just try to respect.
and yeah dude, violence leads to more violence, the fact is that, power corrupts, spain conquered and slay people down here, the same with portugal and france, in the name of religion, the crown or whatever, you can go back to the golden age of rome and greece, in any case...if in 100 years let say....Slovakia ,becomes the worlds main developed country those guys are going to do exactly the same.
A9

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:21 am

adrian9 wrote:and yeah dude
Lurdi is a woman, dude. Hahahaahahha.............. :cry:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:48 am

robocop656 wrote:
adrian9 wrote:and yeah dude
Lurdi is a woman, dude. Hahahaahahha.............. :cry:
haha that is a fail isnt?
sorry 8) dudette-
A9

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 am

:( I am not that interested in politics as one maybe ought to be, but I like to say something here anyway.

I think that Americans had their reasons to celebrate the skunks death. But the Talibans had even more and should have jumped about, shouted jalla, jalla and shot their riffles in the air all night long.
Their beloved leader went to Taliban-heaven with a bang. He was killed by imperalistic bullets and became a great MARTYR, so he could get a meet and greet and a little chatt with his idol Muhammed.

Then he could start the fucking of the ten times 79 virgins, without burkas, he with his high status had right to penetrate.

What the poor girls that got their first and probably last sexual experience (no virgin, no fuck) with an ugly, bearded, smelling, son of a bitch, thought, doesn't the story tell...

Damien Thorn

Post by Damien Thorn » Tue May 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Granted, there are a few fringe economies in the eurozone that aren't doing very well. However, none of these are bigger than... say... Detroit, barring Spain. If I were you, I wouldn't be too concerned with Europe. Europe has at its heart the most productive economy in the world, Germany, and the ECB and the European countries are perfectly capable of bailing out the weaker sisters, but choose not to because they recognize the moral hazard in such a procedure. They are proposing and discussing other solutions at the moment, such as a restructuring of Greece's national debt.

If I were American, I would be much more concerned about this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/1 ... 62382.html

Cheerio,

Damien
Trite
Rhetorical
Cliched
Inane

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue May 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Hubble86 wrote::( I am not that interested in politics as one maybe ought to be, but I like to say something here anyway.

I think that Americans had their reasons to celebrate the skunks death. But the Talibans had even more and should have jumped about, shouted jalla, jalla and shot their riffles in the air all night long.
Their beloved leader went to Taliban-heaven with a bang. He was killed by imperalistic bullets and became a great MARTYR, so he could get a meet and greet and a little chatt with his idol Muhammed.

Then he could start the fucking of the ten times 79 virgins, without burkas, he with his high status had right to penetrate.

What the poor girls that got their first and probably last sexual experience (no virgin, no fuck) with an ugly, bearded, smelling, son of a bitch doesn't the story tell...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cool!

And people will continue to celebrate the bastards death, or at least be relieved. And if anybody does not like it, suck it up and fuck off! Life goes on. :)

Oh, one more thing. Why don't some of you go to other forums and preach your USA criticisms.
http://board.jokeroo.com/debate/147400-osama-dead.html
For one. I'm sure I can get several others. You don't have the damn guts to post your shit on other forums, but you like to rake over what the "forum scapegoat from USA" posts. I noticed some people posted more USA defending posts, and more Osama-bashing posts than I did BUT, none of you Europeans replied to their posts. Why the Hell was that? Huh? Because you THINK you can just pick out my posts to reply to and jump my ass over it, that's why. :x You want me to go through this entire thread and give examples of that?
And, no, I'm not taking this USA criticism personally, it just seems obvious my posts are being singled out, and my posts in the grand scheme of things are not that bad. Like I say, go to some other forum and express your damn opinion if you dare. Opinions are just opinions. BIG DEAL. Whether they are yours, or mine.

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Tue May 17, 2011 6:25 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Hubble86 wrote::( I am not that interested in politics as one maybe ought to be, but I like to say something here anyway.

What the poor girls that got their first and probably last sexual experience (no virgin, no fuck) with an ugly, bearded, smelling, son of a bitch doesn't the story tell...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cool!

And people will continue to celebrate the bastards death, or at least be relieved. And if anybody does not like it, suck it up and fuck off! Life goes on. :)

Oh, one more thing. Why don't some of you go to other forums and preach your USA criticisms.
http://board.jokeroo.com/debate/147400-osama-dead.html
For one. I'm sure I can get several others. You don't have the damn guts to post your shit on other forums, but you like to rake over what the "forum scapegoat from USA" posts. I noticed some people posted more USA defending posts, and more Osama-bashing posts than I did BUT, none of you Europeans replied to their posts. Why the Hell was that? Huh? Because you THINK you can just pick out my posts to reply to and jump my ass over it, that's why. :x You want me to go through this entire thread and give examples of that?
And, no, I'm not taking this USA criticism personally, it just seems obvious my posts are being singled out, and my posts in the grand scheme of things are not that bad. Like I say, go to some other forum and express your damn opinion if you dare. Opinions are just opinions. BIG DEAL. Whether they are yours, or mine.
Having guts is going to a forum and saying one's opinion? To me having guts in life has a wider sense than just posting an opinion in a forum.
Anyways, this is a forum and there are people of many different opinions, I am not going to explain the rules of the game now. You might like those opinions, you might not like them as everything in life because the world doesn't go one's way. If you accept the fact, just stay here and answer politely turning that vulgar mode off (fuck, hell, shit, ass, suck...) it can seriously hurt people's eyes. Well, and if you don't want to accept the reality that there are many different opinions apart from yours, like you yourself said: ''suck it up and fuck off! Life goes on. :)''

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Tue May 17, 2011 6:26 pm

I need to take my pills!!!!!!!!