Rhapsody - Dark Fate Of Atlantis

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
a_Sniper
Rhapsody - Dark Fate Of Atlantis

Post by a_Sniper » Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello, i know that there is topic of kiske clone blabla, but i really think this new start of Luca's Rhapsody deserves new topic!

Here is the new music video with new singer, Alessandro Conti:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqOkq8ta8U

And i think this is **cking GREAT! It needs couple of times listening before everything starts to open widely :D Just like allways with luca's songs ;D

Can't wait for June and new Album!

Cheers

Rebel

Re: Rhapsody - Dark Fate Of Atlantis

Post by Rebel » Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 am

Withholding judgment for the full album, but it sounds like a step down from recent RoF material
They let us have signatures on this forum???

Star_Ocean

Post by Star_Ocean » Sun May 06, 2012 5:13 am

The rhythm guitar is nearly non-existent, what the fuck.

I never really asked for a lot of guitar in anything Luca has done before, but a louder and more prominent rhythm guitar in this would have helped A LOT.

It's a great song. Not as good as the last RoF album (but still much better than that shit Frozen Tears).

miditek

Post by miditek » Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 am

I checked out the track, and thought it rocked. There is a lot of other shit on the market nowadays that is truly unlistenable, and at least Rhapsody is doing something that actually sounds pretty damn good.
Κύριε ἐλέησον

rikkertje

Post by rikkertje » Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

I've listened to it a few times but I expected a lot more. I didn't understand the singer at all. Not a clue of what he sung. Maybe the full album can impress me, but for now it's a no.

Empathica1928

Post by Empathica1928 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm

That new singer is fucking awesome. I don't know where Luca found him but he's amazing, I'm in love with his voice. Can even do the pseudo-operatic vocals it seems, which are nice.

The song took a couple listens to grow on me but now I can't get it out of my head. Luca knows how to write a catchy melody... Love the little odd off-beat rhythms throughout the piece, and the production on that video is outstanding, wow.

Really can't wait to hear this album in full... Oh, and I thought From Chaos To Eternity was a massive step down from Frozen Tears of Angels, though it had a couple great tracks (the title track, which is one of the best things Rhapsody's ever done, and Heroes of the Waterfalls' Kingdom).

a_Sniper

Post by a_Sniper » Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 am

You can now download FULL version of the Dark Fate Of Atlantis single :))

http://www.lucaturilli.com/

And there's also now much longer solo part, also folk part! :D And Luca's Synth solo is just so good as Staropoli can be. Awesome :)

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sat May 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks for posting the link!

I like the composition and Conti's voice a lot. Maybe he ought to work a bit on his accent though.