"Solitude" the stratovarius lost song

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Mr cool Edit
"Solitude" the stratovarius lost song

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 am

i take this lost song and i do it in my style.....

Drums, bass, keys, guitars, chorus, tenors , sopranos, lead vocals, sound engineer and sound effect by Flavio Ontivero

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0CCzZft ... e=youtu.be

soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/flavio-ontivero/solitude

adrian9

Re: "Solitude" the stratovarius lost song

Post by adrian9 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 pm

this is a b - side from timo tolkki classical variations album :?
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:09 pm

tengo el álbum y no esta. salvo que me lo vendan incompleto
adrian9 wrote:this is a b - side from timo tolkki classical variations album :?

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 am

http://www.elportaldelmetal.com/critica ... and-themes

source wrote:Algunas ediciones incluyen a modo de bonus track "Solitude", una triste y melancólica balada que retoma la senda más sentida y frágil que impera en la placa, donde Tolkki le imprime muchísimo sentimiento también a las vocales.

eng: it says something like , some editions (of the tolkki album) include the bonus track "solitude", a sad balad that......
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:41 am

haa es un bonus, osea que es una canción que no saben que carajo hacer, que la tienen bien al pedo y la ponen como "regalo" para que los fans se exiten...

me cagaron con el cd entonces :lol:

adrian9 wrote:http://www.elportaldelmetal.com/critica ... and-themes

source wrote:Algunas ediciones incluyen a modo de bonus track "Solitude", una triste y melancólica balada que retoma la senda más sentida y frágil que impera en la placa, donde Tolkki le imprime muchísimo sentimiento también a las vocales.

eng: it says something like , some editions (of the tolkki album) include the bonus track "solitude", a sad balad that......

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 am

speak white! lol just kidding

in Montreal, back in the 50s or something, the anglophones used to say that to francophones. They meant speak english.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 am

speak White mean, "speak with education??? you forgot that im speaking with Adrian???

He take whatever way to poop on me all the time!!! this happened when some guys die for envy and in place to admire, study and build his auto-superation, take the easy way and always try put me down all the time!!

Be careful with...

AAAAAAAAAA
foerg
adrian9
Rebel
mocobhc
NeverendingAbyss

why never help to nothing and never they will tell you "thats nice , guy, you do a nice job, his/her frustration is so big that they only have the way to kick you and he/she dont think......

Tolkki, kotipelto, jens, lauri, rolf, jorg, matias, jari and whatever musician you like in the world, are human and can be good musician, why me, that im one human like all they, i can be so big like all they???

I dunno what instrument you play or if you are a Singer..... but if you got a goal, put tons and dedication, you can do whatever you wish!!!!!

Nothing is god, we all are humans and we all can realize our dreams if we fight for this!!!!

example: I got a discography sound with a tiny home studio!!! (seriously, maybe you got more equipament that me, bud, i got a lot misery about studio equipament)

If i do it. you too, buddy!!!!!!!

:lol: :D
doc_holliday wrote:speak white! lol just kidding

in Montreal, back in the 50s or something, the anglophones used to say that to francophones. They meant speak english.

VictorTDD

Post by VictorTDD » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 am

Yes, Argentine edition CVAT contains this bonus track.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 am

What is CVAT??? :?:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA ... s-1994-_JM

you live in other continent to know whats happen in argentina, bud.....

VictorTDD wrote:

Yes, Argentine edition CVAT contains this bonus track.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:What is CVAT??? :?:
Classical Variations and Themes.... :roll:
you are clueless about almost everything.
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:52 pm

i dont gift my ass for a famous musician that is diferent....
:lol:
adrian9 wrote:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:i dont gift my ass for a famous musician that is diferent....
adrian9 wrote:
you think? so why do you spend a lot of your time recording other people music alone in your bedroom? and looking for the "lost" song...
I only see one people sucking famous musicians ass over here and its you,
dont be ashamed to admit it.
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 pm

are you sure of this?? im working in my dream, One cd where i dont need to pay to extra work..... recording the music that i like (I do it why this can show my capacity and i forgot copyright drama why stratovarius pay for this....) and its more, i like his music and i see funny "poor and weak producer" that you, trying to kill my testicles with stupid stuff like *you are a shit..... dont know that solitude is a bonus Track??*

yes, funny boy, i dont know it, my life isnt timo tolkki, you understand this or need a traduction? :lol:

PD: I have a Smartphone with internet.... i can walk in the Street and fight with you in the same time :lol:
adrian9 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:i dont gift my ass for a famous musician that is diferent....
adrian9 wrote:
you think? so why do you spend a lot of your time recording other people music alone in your bedroom? and looking for the "lost" song...

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:are you sure of this?? im working in my dream, One cd where i dont need to pay to extra work..... recording the music that i like (I do it why this can show my capacity and i forgot copyright drama why stratovarius pay for this....) and its more, i like his music and i see funny "poor and weak producer" that you, trying to kill my testicles with stupid stuff like *you are a shit..... dont know that solitude is a bonus Track??*

yes, funny boy, i dont know it, my life isnt timo tolkki, you understand this or need a traduction? :lol:

PD: I have a Smartphone with internet.... i can walk in the Street and fight with you in the same time :lol:
adrian9 wrote:
adrian9 wrote:
wow, walking and writing on a phone!
im pretty sure you have to record all alone in a shitty room, because it sounds amateurish and bad, that simple.
your dream is recording timo tolkki music, but your life isnt timo tolkki?
I have only recorded one Stratovarius song in my life and Im the one with the obssession problem?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:11 am

Now, in my pc......

1) i do my own Works, and i dont need pay to nothing.....

2) yes, I record in a Shitty room

3) The music hambient es a shit thanks to stupids kids like you.... that think that you come to here to humiliate to whatever you wish only why you produce fucking bands......

4) Im learning to sing and im not so good, im a master in technology only.....

5) if i want a band, is like SINGER
is the best that i can do...
REALLY!!! LIKE MUSICIAN!!

6) I have personal songs, and trust me, is very anty comercial, why is a mix in Metal/rock, symphonic/operistic and psycodelic.

7) I'M A NETWORKING ADMIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! WHAT IS A THE FUCKING DRAMA WITH YOU REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian9 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:are you sure of this?? im working in my dream, One cd where i dont need to pay to extra work..... recording the music that i like (I do it why this can show my capacity and i forgot copyright drama why stratovarius pay for this....) and its more, i like his music and i see funny "poor and weak producer" that you, trying to kill my testicles with stupid stuff like *you are a shit..... dont know that solitude is a bonus Track??*

adrian9 wrote:
adrian9 wrote:
wow, walking and writing on a phone!
im pretty sure you have to record all alone in a shitty room, because it sounds amateurish and bad, that simple.
your dream is recording timo tolkki music, but your life isnt timo tolkki?
I have only recorded one Stratovarius song in my life and Im the one with the obssession problem?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 am

You know, I don't understand why everyone always gets mad at Mr cool Edit for what he does, there are many others who do what he does. They're all over YouTube, so why just pick on one guy? I mean, I sing Stratovarius stuff too. Not saying I want to get yelled at but seriously? Why pick on him?

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:Now, in my pc......

if you dont invest in your music, will should anybody else do it?
Mr cool Edit wrote:2) yes, I record in a Shitty room
yes I knew that
Mr cool Edit wrote:3) The music hambient es a shit thanks to stupids kids like you.... that think that you come to here to humiliate to whatever you wish only why you produce fucking bands......
*ambient

When did I humilliated you? just because your production skills are total crap now it doesnt mean they cant be better tomorrow, the problem is that you think you know everything already.
again , you are not crap, your production skills are.
Mr cool Edit wrote:4) Im learning to sing and im not so good, im a master in technology only.....
never cared about the singing, doubt it on the technology
Mr cool Edit wrote:5) if i want a band, is like SINGER
is the best that i can do... REALLY!!! LIKE MUSICIAN!!
ok
Mr cool Edit wrote:6) I have personal songs, and trust me, is very anty comercial, why is a mix in Metal/rock, symphonic/operistic and psycodelic.
really doubt it, roger waters already did that.
Mr cool Edit wrote:7) I'M A NETWORKING ADMIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! WHAT IS A THE FUCKING DRAMA WITH YOU REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
?¿
Southern_Cross wrote:You know, I don't understand why everyone always gets mad at Mr cool Edit for what he does, there are many others who do what he does. They're all over YouTube, so why just pick on one guy? I mean, I sing Stratovarius stuff too. Not saying I want to get yelled at but seriously? Why pick on him?
yeah, and most of those guys are very humble and cool people, they take criticism very good, unlike...you know who...that will tell you that your music is crap and you just envy him because you dont like his music....
besides is easy to pick on him, and funny.
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 am

im a network admin, im a musician student, and i do better productions only this this... and you, *poor venezolan "productor" need pay to one studio why you are an useless that cant do nothing for you own.

I sing in a shitty rom like this, when you need pay for an acoustic room why the voices that you produce have the same level that you productions.......

Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity.......

and i use a OLD!!!!!! 80' live microphone, when you need use a condencer microphone why with out this sound a shit!!! no forgot that i see you in YouTube.....

some instruments.... that i got variations editing sound..... and hearphones

Resume: You, like "Producer" are a fucking failed" that need sucks the blood to others for fells good and one unless why need to pay for sound something.

PD: Roger Waters do what??? "trival venezolan ignorant" roger waters mix never mix metal....

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 am

Okay I can agree that there's nothing wrong with giving a little constructive criticism. I ask for it all the time from my friends and now that I've started posting links to my Stratovarius covers here, I've asked for people to give me constructive criticism as well. It's just maybe some people are a little more sensitive to criticism than others. I used to be very sensitive to criticism. I still can be at times. Some people just don't like criticism because they feel like they did a bad job and no likes to feel like they've done a bad job after they've worked hard on it. Just because someone takes criticism badly doesn't mean what they do is crap.

And I disagree. I don't find it funny to make fun of him and see him get upset that you're doing so. If you find it funny to make fun of him, then do you find it funny to have people to make fun of you?
adrian9 wrote:

yes I knew that
Mr cool Edit wrote:3) The music hambient es a shit thanks to stupids kids like you.... that think that you come to here to humiliate to whatever you wish only why you produce fucking bands......
*ambient

When did I humilliated you? just because your production skills are total crap now it doesnt mean they cant be better tomorrow, the problem is that you think you know everything already.
Mr cool Edit wrote:4) Im learning to sing and im not so good, im a master in technology only.....
ok
Mr cool Edit wrote:6) I have personal songs, and trust me, is very anty comercial, why is a mix in Metal/rock, symphonic/operistic and psycodelic.
Mr cool Edit wrote:7) I'M A NETWORKING ADMIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! WHAT IS A THE FUCKING DRAMA WITH YOU REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
?¿
Southern_Cross wrote:You know, I don't understand why everyone always gets mad at Mr cool Edit for what he does, there are many others who do what he does. They're all over YouTube, so why just pick on one guy? I mean, I sing Stratovarius stuff too. Not saying I want to get yelled at but seriously? Why pick on him?
yeah, and most of those guys are very humble and cool people, they take criticism very good, unlike...you know who...that will tell you that your music is crap and you just envy him because you dont like his music....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:37 am

im not angryu.... seriously.... he is the classical parasite suck blood of the music market.....

Southern_Cross wrote:Okay I can agree that there's nothing wrong with giving a little constructive criticism. I ask for it all the time from my friends and now that I've started posting links to my Stratovarius covers here, I've asked for people to give me constructive criticism as well. It's just maybe some people are a little more sensitive to criticism than others. I used to be very sensitive to criticism. I still can be at times. Some people just don't like criticism because they feel like they did a bad job and no likes to feel like they've done a bad job after they've worked hard on it. Just because someone takes criticism badly doesn't mean what they do is crap.

And I disagree. I don't find it funny to make fun of him and see him get upset that you're doing so. If you find it funny to make fun of him, then do you find it funny to have people to make fun of you?
adrian9 wrote:

yes I knew that
*ambient

ok
?¿

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 am

You know, it could be the name calling that's getting people to yell at you as well? At least I'm thinking it might add fuel to the flame.
Mr cool Edit wrote:im not angryu.... seriously.... he is the classical parasite suck blood of the music market.....

Southern_Cross wrote:Okay I can agree that there's nothing wrong with giving a little constructive criticism. I ask for it all the time from my friends and now that I've started posting links to my Stratovarius covers here, I've asked for people to give me constructive criticism as well. It's just maybe some people are a little more sensitive to criticism than others. I used to be very sensitive to criticism. I still can be at times. Some people just don't like criticism because they feel like they did a bad job and no likes to feel like they've done a bad job after they've worked hard on it. Just because someone takes criticism badly doesn't mean what they do is crap.

adrian9 wrote:

yes I knew that
*ambient

ok
?¿

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:55 am

you are totally right, you cant make everybody happy in this business, is that simple, I been playing and recording for a while, and there are always two sides on everything you put out, people might like it some people dont, you just roll with it.
mr-cool edit just cant take a hit, and that amuses me, he´s been posting a while very obnoxious stuff, and really first i wanted to help, but he is being such a dick with everybody here...in all my years here, people has been respectul to criticism, there used to be a bunch of remarkably good musicians over here, touring bands and stuff, there was a lot of respect, and there is also a lot of people in the industry of music media.
when those guys said something I listened.
if you dig up, you will find that people here were honest in their criticism until the shit hit the fan, this guy is out of control.
mr cool edit wrote: Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity
see?
he is all over the place...shooting to everything that moves,

would been easier saying stuff like:
-i see what you mean but.....,
-if you dont like it thats ok bro ill come up with something else...
and youll be earning a fan in seconds! even if they dont like your music
first, but what the hell, they will like you and thats even better.

pd. people will make fun of you only if you let them.
A9

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 am

I think you're bang on target there, there's always two sides to a story. I don't really find it all that amusing. Maybe if you told him to take a hint rather than just teasing him because if I were in his shoes, I would just keep getting angry rather than taking a hint. I get angry pretty often and trust me, it's hard to take a hint when one's angry. Anger sort of blinds people.

Yea, when crap hits the fan, things get crazy. But maybe you both could learn something from this. He could learn to take a hint and take a better approach and you can learn to help him take the hint rather than just tease him. But that's just my two cents, do as you please.
adrian9 wrote:

you are totally right, you cant make everybody happy in this business, is that simple, I been playing and recording for a while, and there are always two sides on everything you put out, people might like it some people dont, you just roll with it.
mr-cool edit just cant take a hit, and that amuses me, he´s been posting a while very obnoxious stuff, and really first i wanted to help, but he is being such a dick with everybody here...in all my years here, people has been respectul to criticism, there used to be a bunch of remarkably good musicians over here, touring bands and stuff, there was a lot of respect, and there is also a lot of people in the industry of music media.
when those guys said something I listened.
if you dig up, you will find that people here were honest in their criticism until the shit hit the fan, this guy is out of control.
mr cool edit wrote: Venezuela have the music level that a trival nigerian comunity
see?
he is all over the place...shooting to everything that moves,

would been easier saying stuff like:
-i see what you mean but.....,
-if you dont like it thats ok bro ill come up with something else...
and youll be earning a fan in seconds! even if they dont like your music
first, but what the hell, they will like you and thats even better.

pd. people will make fun of you only if you let them.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 am

Adrain9. listen..... i dont have bussinesss with you..... why come here with you shit??

i dont need you opinion really, why you cant teach me nothing....

I can learn with musician, or advices from stratovarius, or Warren curry (he is a great musician) or whatever band or musician with good energy, you are shit and you will die shit...

Lost you and go to kill the testiscles to other...

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 am

Now there's no reason to be mean either...

Although that picture is pretty cool.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Adrain9. listen..... i dont have bussinesss with you..... why come here with you shit??

i dont need you opinion really, why you cant teach me nothing....

I can learn with musician, or advices from stratovarius, or Warren curry (he is a great musician) or whatever band or musician with good energy, you are shit and you will die shit...

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 am

Southern_Cross wrote:He could learn to take a hint and take a better approach and you can learn to help him take the hint rather than just tease him.
I think this sums it up really well, and shows what kind of person mr-cool edit is
Mr cool Edit wrote: i dont need you opinion really, why you cant teach me nothing....

he is at the peak of the awesomeness and everybody that doesnt think the same is shit.

pd :lol: there are various reviews over the internet and on this very forum on my music, Im glad that most of them are positive, rather than myself calling names at other people i let the music speak for itself, and let others do the talking
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I just redeem some money for my sales on Itunes, im gonna buy me some stuff on amazon

im gonna take a moment to spam over here if anybody is interested
http://bit.ly/IJtNBE thank you very much
A9

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:36 am

That was kind of my point. It's hard summing people up, I'm afraid I'd get it wrong...

Well good. It's always good to let the music speak for itself. Haha spam. To click the link or to not click the link, that is the question...
adrian9 wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:He could learn to take a hint and take a better approach and you can learn to help him take the hint rather than just tease him.
I think this sums it up really well, and shows what kind of person mr-cool edit is
Mr cool Edit wrote: i dont need you opinion really, why you cant teach me nothing....

he is at the peak of the awesomeness and everybody that doesnt think the same is shit.

pd :lol: there are various reviews over the internet and on this very forum on my music, Im glad that most of them are positive, rather than myself calling names at other people i let the music speak for itself, and let others do the talking
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I just redeem some money for my sales on Itunes, im gonna buy me some stuff on amazon

im gonna take a moment to spam over here if anybody is interested
http://bit.ly/IJtNBE thank you very much

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 am

Southern_Cross wrote: Well good. It's always good to let the music speak for itself. Haha spam. To click the link or to not click the link, that is the question...
there is free stuff here if you dont want to buy
https://soundcloud.com/ariaccs
A9

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 am

Ah! Thank you :) Now to click the link...and whatever other stuff one does after clicking a random link.
adrian9 wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote: Well good. It's always good to let the music speak for itself. Haha spam. To click the link or to not click the link, that is the question...
there is free stuff here if you dont want to buy
https://soundcloud.com/ariaccs

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 am

Southern_Cross wrote:whatever other stuff one does after clicking a random link.
Watch porn? How to increase penis size by 300%? Win $1,000,000 after giving out your credit card information?

Just don't make a fool of me.