Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Mr cool Edit
TwinLight Symphony - Track 6 - The truly History

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:49 pm

I will do "Twinlight Symphony" as Track 6

This part maybe is the most hard of the album, for me, of course...

This is the moment that, The protagonist, "Mr, F. O" was close to die, and his family start the goodbye...

full of Symphony, samples, well more of the same in this album, really....

Mr cool Edit

Russia more DumbAss that Argentina

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:26 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/n3wx2LoOEAs?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/n3wx2LoOEAs?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fuck, Europe that his dumbers too!

Mr cool Edit

Track 6 Twinlight Simphony!

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:02 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/5oLfLFTpn5A?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/5oLfLFTpn5A?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Track 7: Angel - Just into the divine Number

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Track 7 Another Timo Tolkki song

Angel song as track 7.

PD:

In the future "Symfonia" band (Timo Tolkki)

Will Born with me as singer and torgheter, Flavio And Timo we will Destroy to Stratowarius 3.0 Stratovarius part only

Jari vs Stratowarius 3.0
Tolkki vs kupiainen
Flavio vs kotipelto
Jens will play with both bands this mean that this will be Jens johansson vs jens johansson

Keyboadist support is Antti and i dont remember the last name

and drums is rolf Pilve vs Tuomo lassila

but all , symfonia and stratovarius will be friends and torgether we will kick the Stratowarius 3.0 ass harder, for Dumb ass.

TIMO TOLKKI, WE ARE AS PINKY (FLAVIO) AND CEREBRO (TIMO)

WE CAN DESTROY TO STRATOWARIUS 3.0 AND DRINK COKE - COLA WITH THE OTHERS STRATOVARIUS MEMBERS!

Mr cool Edit

mr cool edit and Alá

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 am

hahah really this is crazy but the religion arab comunity start to follow me after listen "TWINLIGHT SIMPHONY!"

Mr cool Edit

revolution Renaissence lost in the time

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Really the Revolution renaissence Scores ate lost in the time, a lot scores are offline of sdervers

this mean that i need find one alternative into stratovarius avariable for my history

Mr cool Edit

Angel - Track 7

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 pm

I find the score, but I will change this a bit

NO KOTIPELTO, NO KISKE. YES ME, THE MOST HANDSOME SINGER CLASSICAL OF THE PLANET.

This version will be extra angelical version

My Angel.... :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:

Mr cool Edit

Track 7 - Angel - sorry, i record the voice in 20 minutes

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:16 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/RGAlxaj0v8Y?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/RGAlxaj0v8Y?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'm a bit depressive for personal problems, i start to record this vocals today at 21:20 pm and I end 21:40 pm

really are off to practice, I need think what i will do.

tanks to god I have famous productord and musicians in LinkedIn. Im practice editions why i want work in a studio.

Angel - Timo tolkki - Mr cool edit and maybe in track 8 is other tolkki, but i need try with vivaldi now and post it in my linkedin