Arnold Layne vs. Flavio Ontivero - Caged Deathmatch

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne vs. Flavio Ontivero - Caged Deathmatch

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 am

I challenge you sir.
BRING IT ON. :twisted:

Regards from the Cheesecake Factory,
Arnold Layne

Mr cool Edit

Re: Arnold Layne vs. Flavio Ontivero - Caged Deathmatch

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 am

Arnold Layne wrote:I challenge you sir.
BRING IT ON. :twisted:

Regards from the Cheesecake Factory,
Arnold Layne

UUUUFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sleepy, stratofatty........ i beat you with the tip of my.........

PA PA.... PA. PA!!!!!!! *REDOBLENT*

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN (MAYBE GAY ONES AND I HOPE THAT COME MORE LADIES THAT GENTLEMAN)

with the tip of my PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... fingers........

hahaha you have a dirty mind, dont you, stratocrazies??

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Flavio Ontivero, or Flavio Ontavio as I like to call you because it sounds better.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!.

This is for making my sister fall in love with you.

A crime that cannot be ignored. :x :x :x

Can you hear me, Flavio Ontavio?? :x :x :x

Arnold Layne

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:16 pm

:x :x :x :x :x :x

May I kindly ask, what this is all about????

And what in HELL are you talking ABOUT???

Should I, Goal Stockhausen from Mödrath, in Germany, have fallen in love with THAT pompous JERK??

That horrorfreak?? That UGLYUGLY, untalented, dyslexic, maldeveloped, repetitive PRAT??? HUH!

Have you lost it totally??? For heavens sake Arnold, keep me out of your silly quarrels and fights with ineducable Argentinian cowshovers, afflicted with idiocy from birth.:x :x :x

I hope some bull of excommunication will smite him out with a BUMKABUMBUM soon enough... :x :x :x :x

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 pm

My foolish sister, Goal. She, like a typical girl, is at odds with her emotions and lashes out at the one she loves the most. :roll:

I remember very clearly how Flavio came- uninvited - to your birthday party. He did not even have the sense and courtesy to bring a gift. :x

It was not until we began unwrapping the presents when we heard his rich tenor vibrato from the corner of the room. At first it was innocent enough, various tunes from Tolkki's collection such as Forever, Drop in the Ocean, and Witch Hunt. But when he began with the Elvis covers, I saw your eyes, Goal, and they do not lie. :x

I will not be uncle to little argentinean rascals :x No siree....I do not care for that vile breed.

AND SO I CHALLENGE FLAVIO TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!

...to defend the honor of the Layne family. Because justice must be served. And beef bourguignon. That also must be served, if its not too much to ask. :roll:

Arnold Layne

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote::x :x :x :x :x :x

May I kindly ask, what this is all about????

And what in HELL are you talking ABOUT???

Should I, Goal Stockhausen from Mödrath, in Germany, have fallen in love with THAT pompous JERK??

That horrorfreak?? That UGLYUGLY, untalented, dyslexic, maldeveloped, repetitive PRAT??? HUH!

Have you lost it totally??? For heavens sake Arnold, keep me out of your silly quarrels and fights with ineducable Argentinian cowshovers, afflicted with idiocy from birth.:x :x :x

I hope some bull of excommunication will smite him out with a BUMKABUMBUM soon enough... :x :x :x :x
GERMAN CAT???????

NIGGA IF YOU......

aRE THE HITLER INCARNATION IN CAT!!!!

WE ARE LOsT, WE ARE LOST!!!!!!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 am

Arnold Layne wrote:My foolish sister, Goal. She, like a typical girl, is at odds with her emotions and lashes out at the one she loves the most. :roll:

I remember very clearly how Flavio came- uninvited - to your birthday party. He did not even have the sense and courtesy to bring a gift. :x

It was not until we began unwrapping the presents when we heard his rich tenor vibrato from the corner of the room. At first it was innocent enough, various tunes from Tolkki's collection such as Forever, Drop in the Ocean, and Witch Hunt. But when he began with the Elvis covers, I saw your eyes, Goal, and they do not lie. :x

I will not be uncle to little argentinean rascals :x No siree....I do not care for that vile breed.

...to defend the honor of the Layne family. Because justice must be served. And beef bourguignon. That also must be served, if its not too much to ask. :roll:

Arnold Layne
Ok fatty one, come her.... i want see you in a hospital.....

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 am

Did someone mention Cheesecake? :yum: Make mine cherry!!!! :D With black coffee, please....
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 am

Arnold Layne wrote:My foolish sister, Goal. She, like a typical girl, is at odds with her emotions and lashes out at the one she loves the most. :roll:

Arnold Layne

Oh dear, Oh dear! Of course I will not lash out at my admired and beloved big brother. No, no! But, but! I am a little tired of your quick assumptions. My fucking eyes were not at all telling you of some desire for the ugly Argentinian partywrecker (that Elviscover was the worst I EVER heard). It was my allergy that affected my eyes! Again! Since we are twins, we share things, Arnold! And I am a copy of you. Allergy-wise.

Don't you worry! I detest him, as much as you do, so there will not be the tiniest little cowshoverrascal for you to uncla.
At all! I promise!

There are some bourguignonnomnoms left, in the freezer for you, when you come back from Bermuda. And Challe pines to see you. Jä. jä, he really does... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 am

Dear Goal,

Thank you for shedding some light on the issue. If you absolutely insist that you have not engaged in intercourse with that argentinean nigga, then I forgive you. But I still think I should fight him in a battle to the death, because it might be fun.

Since a smart man knows his enemy, I have asked many questions in the spam section that will help prepare me for the big fight.

Tell Heinzy-Peinzy I still care...

Arnold Layne