deleting my Facebook

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Mr cool Edit
deleting my Facebook

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 am

I decide delete my Facebook why i dislike that google post my stuff and put my face in all parts, esxist ones pages like "people123" that post all your private information based Facebook and after see the notices in argentna that 1 person at day die for Facebook contacs, i decide close it.

Be careful with social net. is a fucking insane creation that only put your like in overexposition and this is really bad, why you dont have idea what fucking you can find back one pc.

my mother is parapsychology, and she always told me. "Never in your life post potos of you in any part" if im not famous like kotipelto. why she can destroyd one person only with his photo, and this inst a joke, is part that in her career learn this, that she dont practice this part of her career.

For that, never fight with a person in internet, if you do it, try no share photos, or after meet him/her in person.

\m/

browneyedgirl

Re: deleting my Facebook

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:46 pm

I don't have to worry with the social media stuff--I'm on dial up. :lol: Seriously, Facebook is not too dial up friendly with all the scripts, apps, and add ons. I am lucky if I can access my account a couple times a week, the rest of the time it just partially loads or does not load at all. It was fine up until a couple months ago when they made some changes to Facebook, since then it has been hard as Hell to load it. Its a shame because I like Facebook for getting information, and keeping touch with my youngest son who lives 40 miles away.
You do have to be careful about this stuff but I see no harm in social media if used correctly and for the right purpose.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Arnold Layne

Re: deleting my Facebook

Post by Arnold Layne » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 pm

:) Please delete your forum account too.

AND LEAVE GOAL ALONE!!! :x :x :x

Arnold Layne