Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Violence time "Holy thunderfoce" (as Track 8)

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:53 pm

well.... girls loves me for my sensitive ballads and guys shout me "You homosexual Nigga, we need violence"

for that I do a violent song after one girly ballad

Image
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

flavio back to the ranking scaling 150 position in 2 days

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm

this is strange why i dont show a new song yet lol

150 positions up in metal world wide chart in reverbnation and 12 new fans

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/lTwKaSAfH3Y?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/lTwKaSAfH3Y?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'm in the fight again!!!
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Mixing bruce dickinson, Marco Hietala & Freddie Mercury

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:25 pm

In this time i'm practicing my new style to sing Metal, mixing To Bruce dickinson for my color voice, the Marco Hietala bad ass singer style, Freddie mercury about attack and feeling and the Michael kiske falsettos

this next song "Holy thunderForce" will be a test of my personal style of vocals


keep in mind that this need time and a lot practice......
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Holy Thunderforce Demo music with choir

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:28 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Lc5WTn0P-V0?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Lc5WTn0P-V0?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I need work in lead vovls and 2º choir

DEDICATED TO MY CUTTIE FRIEND STRATOWARIUS 3.0
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:41 pm

:lol: And i decline the honor. :x :x

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

flavio voice used as music therapy...

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:33 pm

after gain 30 new fans included france, Belgiun

Organization ask for use my music as music therapy...!!!


GOSH!!! I LOVE THE IDEA IN HELP TO THE PEOPLE IN TROUBLES!!
:luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:

Onr human can do the most impressive stuff , if we want only...

My voice will help to the persons with health problems, is magic!

Image
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Power CoolMaster 600W Destroy my Hard Disk

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 am

yes...... I buy a Power CoolMaster 600W (True 600W) and explode in pieces my hardDisk

The horrible fucked western Digital Caviar Green of 1 terabyte 64MB Cache BURNED!! or his fucking controler base!

ha got my old Western digital 320 GB 16mb cache that im installing now.....

this mean thet all my job are burned too

Only suvervive:

Tribute to Stratovarius "Heaven Edition" that I have In other Server



Image

for that, im crashing my fucking head againt the Wall,

WHY I M SO ABORTED IN MY LIFE!!!!!


THIS CD ARE CLOSED FOR NOW........ IM FUCKED AS HELL
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 am

:lol: Here we are meant to feel VERY sorry for the poor Argentinian boy. I do NOT

User avatar
doc_holliday
Sr. Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:28 am
Location: montreal, canada

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm

I feel sorry for you Flavio. I can imagine how losing a lot of hard work can feel. :(

why do you think it burned?

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:07 pm

doc_holliday wrote:I feel sorry for you Flavio. I can imagine how losing a lot of hard work can feel. :(

why do you think it burned?
the controlled chip burn,

those hard disk, for low consumition pc. have this problem,

Western digital Caviar Green is for low pc range and i dont have a low pc. but how i buy a combo in this moment. Mother Intel memories and micro, the store offer one HDD in 50% discount and i buy it....

when i change the power, Low range to High performance rage, the Controller of the Hard disk explode (Green series is low electric consumition)

The cooler master power supply is 600W real. for that the controller no resist it

mostly, the technology stores have a lot fake about specifications, one need be careful, why sometimes one product gives you information that inst real for justificate the price.

This one that Im usiong now is more little but caviar Blue (is performance / comsumition quality)


but for one core I7 is recomended the Caviar black that is full performance and dont care the power consumition.

this happen when you look a lot the price, i spend money thinking in price/quality of the product always.

but sometimes the stores wash your brain with good prices offers but the product isnt very recomended.
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

User avatar
Stratowarius 3.11
Jr. Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by Stratowarius 3.11 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:18 am

:lol: :lol: You are a not controlled chip. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
doc_holliday
Sr. Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:28 am
Location: montreal, canada

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by doc_holliday » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 am

Flavio Ontivero wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:I feel sorry for you Flavio. I can imagine how losing a lot of hard work can feel. :(

why do you think it burned?
the controlled chip burn,

those hard disk, for low consumition pc. have this problem,

Western digital Caviar Green is for low pc range and i dont have a low pc. but how i buy a combo in this moment. Mother Intel memories and micro, the store offer one HDD in 50% discount and i buy it....

when i change the power, Low range to High performance rage, the Controller of the Hard disk explode (Green series is low electric consumition)

The cooler master power supply is 600W real. for that the controller no resist it

mostly, the technology stores have a lot fake about specifications, one need be careful, why sometimes one product gives you information that inst real for justificate the price.

This one that Im usiong now is more little but caviar Blue (is performance / comsumition quality)


but for one core I7 is recomended the Caviar black that is full performance and dont care the power consumition.

this happen when you look a lot the price, i spend money thinking in price/quality of the product always.

but sometimes the stores wash your brain with good prices offers but the product isnt very recomended.
ahh I didn't know that using shitty hard drives with powerful power supplies could do that. i guess we learn everyday...

at home I have a good 850 w power supply. I got it because I wanted to crossfire

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Re: Flavio Ontivero Tribute to Rhapsody Of Fire

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 am

doc_holliday wrote:
Flavio Ontivero wrote:
doc_holliday wrote:I feel sorry for you Flavio. I can imagine how losing a lot of hard work can feel. :(

why do you think it burned?
the controlled chip burn,

those hard disk, for low consumition pc. have this problem,

Western digital Caviar Green is for low pc range and i dont have a low pc. but how i buy a combo in this moment. Mother Intel memories and micro, the store offer one HDD in 50% discount and i buy it....

when i change the power, Low range to High performance rage, the Controller of the Hard disk explode (Green series is low electric consumition)

The cooler master power supply is 600W real. for that the controller no resist it

mostly, the technology stores have a lot fake about specifications, one need be careful, why sometimes one product gives you information that inst real for justificate the price.

This one that Im usiong now is more little but caviar Blue (is performance / comsumition quality)


but for one core I7 is recomended the Caviar black that is full performance and dont care the power consumition.

this happen when you look a lot the price, i spend money thinking in price/quality of the product always.

but sometimes the stores wash your brain with good prices offers but the product isnt very recomended.
ahh I didn't know that using shitty hard drives with powerful power supplies could do that. i guess we learn everyday...

at home I have a good 850 w power supply. I got it because I wanted to crossfire
ç

haaaa crossfire is AMD ATI video cards....

if you are a gamer, try to got Sli (Nividia) why Nividia works with Video Games comapies and optimize games.

is only a recomenzation.
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Post Reply