goth music

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
User avatar
doc_holliday
Sr. Member
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:28 am
Location: montreal, canada

Re: goth music

Post by doc_holliday » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:38 pm

I just realized 69 eyes is Finnish. why is it that so much great music comes out of Finland?

User avatar
browneyedgirl
Sr. Member
Posts: 27239
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Starfall
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:45 pm

doc_holliday wrote:I just realized 69 eyes is Finnish. why is it that so much great music comes out of Finland?
More creative people (PPM) I guess. Seriously, probably the educational system encourages people who have talent to develop their skills. Also, during those icy cold Winters people have to have something to do besides drink and f***, so they play music and become very good at it.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

NEW STRATOVARIUS HIT - stratowarius 3.0 lead singer

Post by Metal Panda » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ruVzgasapqI?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ruVzgasapqI?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>


BHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Image

User avatar
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Sr. Member
Posts: 5094
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 am

Re: goth music

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 am

:cry: But Flavio! Why do you put up this ugly singing guys and other nasty things here? There are cute cats and dogs you know... Not to mention glowing sunrises and downs. And delicious pasta dishes! And cakes, Flavio,all sorts of cakes...and cats! Again! But cute ones, Flavio! :)

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:26 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::cry: But Flavio! Why do you put up this ugly singing guys and other nasty things here? There are cute cats and dogs you know... Not to mention glowing sunrises and downs. And delicious pasta dishes! And cakes, Flavio,all sorts of cakes...and cats! Again! But cute ones, Flavio! :)
mmmmmmmm........ you are confused, sweeden misss......

Image


The poor Flavio's Nigga is as JESUS CHRIST, he support on his shoulders all the SINS OF THE INSANE MEATAL HEADS, specials finnish and germans-...


you are using his name in this post and after he will have a large wise puching the poor Argentinian....

I need go to sleep, thinking in the next bad act in my life......

Image

User avatar
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Sr. Member
Posts: 5094
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 am

Re: goth music

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:31 pm

:shock: :shock: But, but Flavio! This is bad, very very bad. Those things are even uglier than those before. Please! More cute things, Flavio...

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:04 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::shock: :shock: But, but Flavio! This is bad, very very bad. Those things are even uglier than those before. Please! More cute things, Flavio...
Hoooooo so cute viking....... :x :x :x :x :x


the cutness make me upset angry...... I need a Pug Song :x :x :x :x :x

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/GrIp3k5pJQM?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/GrIp3k5pJQM?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/img]

User avatar
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Sr. Member
Posts: 5094
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 am

Re: goth music

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:15 pm

:shock: But, but, Flavio? Upset angry? Over cute? The word or the conception?

What is wrong? It isn't good for you to be so angry all the time!
Is it an Argentinian thing or is it something inside you that wants to come out just here? :? :? :? Is Stratoforum maybe not the right place for you? You seem to hate everyone here. Even those who haven't done you a shit... :roll: :roll:

Try to change the little red heads to the yellow ones...Again... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::shock: But, but, Flavio? Upset angry? Over cute? The word or the conception?

What is wrong? It isn't good for you to be so angry all the time!
Is it an Argentinian thing or is it something inside you that wants to come out just here? :? :? :? Is Stratoforum maybe not the right place for you? You seem to hate everyone here. Even those who haven't done you a shit... :roll: :roll:

Try to change the little red heads to the yellow ones...Again... :lol: :lol: :lol:
back with your boyfriend, that after "the rocks start" start to do stupid stuff" and dont have the fucking idea that they are speaking back one pc and that all are back one pc....

Flavio Post music, mostly he admire de music, no the musicians, productors or friends. Really nothing here show 1g of neurones and all is descrimination.

The only person that had sense was Timo Tolkki and is hated too.....

we life in diferent "Worlds" Ne in one extra realistic and you with your cute friends into the fantasy all the time

User avatar
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Sr. Member
Posts: 5094
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 am

Re: goth music

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:55 pm

:shock: HUH! That was a broadside,Flavio! So sorry if I have offended your reality with my irritating fantasies... :? :? Yes, I love cute... :luv1: :luv1:

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::shock: HUH! That was a broadside,Flavio! So sorry if I have offended your reality with my irritating fantasies... :? :? Yes, I love cute... :luv1: :luv1:
the humanity have the destruction essense....

And here is a clear example of basic humanity...

"One musicians destroying to other For Ego, forgoting that both are humans, both have feelings, and both have the same Rights to life, do music, have a good life and be admired....

but the reality show us the humanity destruction essense here. Killing to one guy that show his love for the music.

Who is wrong?

For the persons is more easy kill to a person that support him/her

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: goth music

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Metal Panda wrote:
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::shock: But, but, Flavio? Upset angry? Over cute? The word or the conception?

What is wrong? It isn't good for you to be so angry all the time!
Is it an Argentinian thing or is it something inside you that wants to come out just here? :? :? :? Is Stratoforum maybe not the right place for you? You seem to hate everyone here. Even those who haven't done you a shit... :roll: :roll:

Try to change the little red heads to the yellow ones...Again... :lol: :lol: :lol:
back with your boyfriend, that after "the rocks start" start to do stupid stuff" and dont have the fucking idea that they are speaking back one pc and that all are back one pc....

Flavio Post music, mostly he admire de music, no the musicians, productors or friends. Really nothing here show 1g of neurones and all is descrimination.

The only person that had sense was Timo Tolkki and is hated too.....

we life in diferent "Worlds" Ne in one extra realistic and you with your cute friends into the fantasy all the time


:wink: I had thought of giving this up but your post made me wonder if you have all the horses home.
"The rocks start"! What is that? 1g neurons? what? I am a cute friend now? No I am not! Where do you get all your stupid ideas? Tell me that. Are you mad for real?

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote:
Metal Panda wrote:
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::shock: But, but, Flavio? Upset angry? Over cute? The word or the conception?

What is wrong? It isn't good for you to be so angry all the time!
Is it an Argentinian thing or is it something inside you that wants to come out just here? :? :? :? Is Stratoforum maybe not the right place for you? You seem to hate everyone here. Even those who haven't done you a shit... :roll: :roll:

Try to change the little red heads to the yellow ones...Again... :lol: :lol: :lol:
back with your boyfriend, that after "the rocks start" start to do stupid stuff" and dont have the fucking idea that they are speaking back one pc and that all are back one pc....

Flavio Post music, mostly he admire de music, no the musicians, productors or friends. Really nothing here show 1g of neurones and all is descrimination.

The only person that had sense was Timo Tolkki and is hated too.....

we life in diferent "Worlds" Ne in one extra realistic and you with your cute friends into the fantasy all the time


:wink: I had thought of giving this up but your post made me wonder if you have all the horses home.
"The rocks start"! What is that? 1g neurons? what? I am a cute friend now? No I am not! Where do you get all your stupid ideas? Tell me that. Are you mad for real?
True is that you are nothing to that i need give one explication of nothing...

maybe you need explain why to attack all the time with stupid stuff...

maybe why you think that you can poop more high that other?

maybe why you ego don't let you use the brain?

The true is that you are nothing in my business, and if I have problems, I will ended reparing all those problems myself, you dont will come to help to nothing...

attack to one persons that are back one pc and in south america for one girld in that you are interested, that live in other continent.... this is stupid.....

Who dont have all the horses healthy??

But no worries, my reaccion is for all the "Healthy Stuff" in that you love to live, and you see it as "Good life"

All person, for more good that is, he have a limit, and I prefer shout and put a end point to all this shit, when I ALWAYS SAY "SORRY, THIS WAS MY FAULT, IM AN IDIOT"

In place to take your wonderful forum and press the "extintion boton". and maybe you dont believe this, but in internet, a lot people do it all the time , day at day.....

he?, if i put a distance with Ö10 was for you, why i see that you dont have the fucking idea of the real situation and the locations of all us.

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: goth music

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:19 pm

:shock: Another masterpiece!

You are making a big point of that we all live in different countries. But for heavens sake man haven't you heard about those things that fly up there in the sky? They can take us where ever we want to go. No problem there. :roll: Internet is our new home.

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:36 am

well, is good that you acept that im the most wonderful man of this planet....

that the nigga handsomess genetic is more more handsome that the blondes with huge wise....

sorry but Brad pit is idiot in my side about handsomess

Image

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::shock: Another masterpiece!

You are making a big point of that we all live in different countries. But for heavens sake man haven't you heard about those things that fly up there in the sky? They can take us where ever we want to go. No problem there. :roll: Internet is our new home.
but that you cant understand that I dont will destroy my life for one girl that have "Owner" (in gross words)

I dont will do a disaster between persons, have a huge problem and maybe legal stuff if something crazy happen with one large nordic for one girl that since long time ago, i knew that have boyfriend....

I'm not idiot, and I never will do a fucking war for one stupid act from my part.

CAPISCE?

Image

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: goth music

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 am

:shock: And what are you talking about now? Girl with boyfriend that you heroically will leave in peace? Owner? Crazy! You know nothing about girls and boyfriends and stop this shittalk. Now! Capisce!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You are crazier for every day!

Stratowarius 3.0
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: goth music

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When I read this thread I must laugh! It was about gothic music and what is it now? :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Flavio Ontivero
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am
Location: In the land of High and Low
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:46 am

the idiot metal panda are talking about your insults against me for Ö10 :roll:

you are more horrible that me, remembering finnish names :lol:

User avatar
Metal Panda
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am
Location: Argentina - Chubut
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by Metal Panda » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 am

idiot your uncle, piece of motha faka :x :x :x

User avatar
robocop656
Sr. Member
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: pæniš
Contact:

Re: goth music

Post by robocop656 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Image

User avatar
doc_holliday
Sr. Member
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:28 am
Location: montreal, canada

Re: goth music

Post by doc_holliday » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQfC7Ow5GHo

just discovered this song. sounds goth doesn't it?

Post Reply