Epidemiya - The Russian Kamelot? (The Legend of Xentharon)

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
SentineLEX
Epidemiya - The Russian Kamelot? (The Legend of Xentharon)

Post by SentineLEX » Mon May 27, 2019 6:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVOqnGse3zY

Came across this band a while back. Maybe it's just me but their latest album (2018) has a really similar vibe to Kamelot's Haven. By transitivity it's probably close to something Strato enthusiasts would listen to.

The story's really good but all the lyrics are unfortunately in Russian. That said, the music by itself is fantastic, and the last few albums have been stellar.

AAAAAAAAAA

Re: Epidemiya - The Russian Kamelot? (The Legend of Xentharon)

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:47 am

Haven is a dogshit album.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:15 am

If you have any connections to the Russian mafia, I heard they fund all the power metal bands. They can hook us up with mail order brides. And a job as president. :lol:

SentineLEX

Post by SentineLEX » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:04 pm

robocop wrote:If you have any connections to the Russian mafia, I heard they fund all the power metal bands. They can hook us up with mail order brides. And a job as president. :lol:
I swear Aria is the Russian metal mafia. Nearly any major Russian act in heavy/power metal has some sort of association with them.