Coffee

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
robocop
Re: Coffee

Post by robocop » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Worst decision ever this morning. Dunkin had a line too long for the drive thru. Went to Mcdicks. Bad decision. Got some kind of egg sandwich and oatmeal. Black iced coffee. Good lord!!! I have had their iced coffee lots of times and it never made me do what just happened. What do they put in their food now?? :lol:

I SHIT MY PANTS!!!!

:err: :drop: :shud: :rotflmao2: :rotflmao1:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:18 am

robocop wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:03 pm
I SHIT MY PANTS!!!!
I guess they put laxatives in their food now. :shock: Not enough fiber in the food, so they must've figured that was a good substitute. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:18 am
robocop wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:03 pm
I SHIT MY PANTS!!!!
I guess they put laxatives in their food now. :shock: Not enough fiber in the food, so they must've figured that was a good substitute. :lol:
:lol:
Whatever it is, you’ll get people saying “it’s chemicals!!.” Where you can say h2O is a chemical too. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Legacy of the McDonald’s coffee. Instant diarrhea. What do they make it with??? I’m pretty sure they don’t even change the ground coffee for each pot. They just keep reusing grinds and getting dumbasses like me sick. :lol:
Only one dollar to punish your toilet!! Buy now!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:01 am

robocop wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Legacy of the McDonald’s coffee. Instant diarrhea. What do they make it with??? I’m pretty sure they don’t even change the ground coffee for each pot. They just keep reusing grinds and getting dumbasses like me sick. :lol:
Reusing grounds would taste obviously watery and off, and even then would not give you diarrhea.

I'm pretty sure it's not McDonald's. Everything makes you shit your pants. Some kind of allergy or digestive disorder or maybe you're fine and just like saying you shit your pants.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:12 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:01 am
robocop wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Reusing grounds would taste obviously watery and off, and even then would not give you diarrhea.

I'm pretty sure it's not McDonald's. Everything makes you shit your pants. Some kind of allergy or digestive disorder or maybe you're fine and just like saying you shit your pants.
:lol:
Doctor told me to cut out caffeine, alcohol and greasy food to stop my bowel madness. :oops:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:20 am

Yup. When my UC flares up I have to give up alcohol. Coffee is still ok but I replace it with herbal tea instead. Mint has caffeine so I drink that.

How much do you drink in a week, robolol?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:19 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:20 am
Yup. When my UC flares up I have to give up alcohol. Coffee is still ok but I replace it with herbal tea instead. Mint has caffeine so I drink that.

8 cups a day. Over 40 a week? :lol:

I also drink tea. Green, black. Some sleep tea that never works for me like valerian root and chamomile. I was drinking some tea that I could not stomach that was supposed to keep my blood pressure down...hibiscus? Could not stomach that stuff. I also have throat coat tea if I have to record some vocals or have a sore throat. God knows it’s probably just a placebo. :wink:

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:33 pm

robocop wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:19 am
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:20 am

8 cups a day. Over 40 a week? :lol:

I also drink tea. Green, black. Some sleep tea that never works for me like valerian root and chamomile. I was drinking some tea that I could not stomach that was supposed to keep my blood pressure down...hibiscus? Could not stomach that stuff. I also have throat coat tea if I have to record some vocals or have a sore throat. God knows it’s probably just a placebo. :wink:
Ah, tea, another gentleman. Taylors Yorkshire Tea with a dollop of milk. No coffe for me, it gives me migraine jitters. When I quit smoking I got for a short period really into chinese teas to distract my mind. It made me feel transsexual, so I got back to drinking plain old black tea.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:49 pm

Carcass wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:33 pm
When I quit smoking I got for a short period really into chinese teas to distract my mind. It made me feel transsexual, so I got back to drinking plain old black tea.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Green tea is pretty good. Keeps me awake in the afternoons and it doesn't need much.

Ginger tea has that spice factor into it. I like it when I feel sick, but not when I am well.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 am

You guys should try white tea. There is some brain benefits and weight loss I swore that worked. 8)

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:29 am

I wish I could drink tea again, but caffeine really messes with me. :( I don't want to start hearing weird clicking and buzzing noises again...

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:30 am

ZenithMC wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:29 am
I wish I could drink tea again, but caffeine really messes with me. :( I don't want to start hearing weird clicking and buzzing noises again...
White tea has low caffeine.

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:12 pm

robocop wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 am
You guys should try white tea. There is some brain benefits and weight loss I swore that worked. 8)
Not sure if I should or not: I'm scrawny as hell, but also retarded, hmmm....

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:38 am

Carcass wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:12 pm
robocop wrote:
Not sure if I should or not: I'm scrawny as hell, but also retarded, hmmm....
:rotflmao1:

You’ll be good. Just see if you like it and if you notice an improvement in cognitive function after drinking it for a while. 8)

There’s probably actually “brain tea” out there knowing all the ways people scam with supplements and vitamin stuff. It has low caffeine like I mentioned. It’s not easy for me to get in my local grocery store. I’m always having to travel a half hour or order it online if I want it.

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Maybe white tea is why Chinese IQ is so high... here's a business idea: Homocop's white tea enema

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Ok. You get to try it first. :red:
#homocoplivesmatter

Carcass

Post by Carcass » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:48 pm

robocop wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:55 pm

#homocoplivesmatter
Is that your bumper sticker?

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:46 pm

Yes. Along with a Finnish flag that says PERKELE with pictures of
Salmiakki on here:

Linnette Gray

Post by Linnette Gray » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:39 pm

robocop wrote:
Green tea really helps with weight loss

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:54 pm

I finally tried the blond roast that A10 recommended. It was okay. Nothing that blew me away. Got a cold brew with it and enjoyed it. Along with taco bell. Stomach ache. 🤢

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:25 am

robocop wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:54 pm
I finally tried the blond roast that A10 recommended. It was okay. Nothing that blew me away.
Sorry if you were expecting a blowjob-like experience from a cup of coffee! :lol: But anyway, if you find the regular roasts are too bitter, blonde roasts are a good option.

BTW here is what Mike Portnoy likes to eat at Taco Bell (from his website) :lol: :lol: :lol:
What does Mike like to order at Taco Bell? / What does Mike think of Del Taco? faq id: 196
MP: My typical order is: 1. Chicken Soft Taco WITH guacamole & NO pico sauce (I think I invented this combo and it has been a fave for years) 2. Taco Supreme (Need that crunch on an item and gotta have the sour cream) 3. Either a Burrito Supreme or a Soft Taco Supreme (to round out another soft shell item) I will occasionally throw in a Mexican Pizza or an Enchilada if I am in a situation where I can use a fork (not driving). I also have recently been turned onto Baja Chicken Gorditas by my trusty drum tech and fellow fast food junkie Jose. Now when it comes to that tasty beverage, I know some go for the mountain dew....however, I am a die-hard Dr. Pepper man. In fact, Taco Bell taste too weird to me with a Pepsi. As far as Del Taco goes, I like them too because they have some real hot sauce...so when on the west coast they're a nice change of pace.

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:05 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:25 am
robocop wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:54 pm
I finally tried the blond roast that A10 recommended. It was okay. Nothing that blew me away.
Sorry if you were expecting a blowjob-like experience from a cup of coffee! :lol: But anyway, if you find the regular roasts are too bitter, blonde roasts are a good option.

BTW here is what Mike Portnoy likes to eat at Taco Bell (from his website) :lol: :lol: :lol:
What does Mike like to order at Taco Bell? / What does Mike think of Del Taco? faq id: 196
MP: My typical order is: 1. Chicken Soft Taco WITH guacamole & NO pico sauce (I think I invented this combo and it has been a fave for years) 2. Taco Supreme (Need that crunch on an item and gotta have the sour cream) 3. Either a Burrito Supreme or a Soft Taco Supreme (to round out another soft shell item) I will occasionally throw in a Mexican Pizza or an Enchilada if I am in a situation where I can use a fork (not driving). I also have recently been turned onto Baja Chicken Gorditas by my trusty drum tech and fellow fast food junkie Jose. Now when it comes to that tasty beverage, I know some go for the mountain dew....however, I am a die-hard Dr. Pepper man. In fact, Taco Bell taste too weird to me with a Pepsi. As far as Del Taco goes, I like them too because they have some real hot sauce...so when on the west coast they're a nice change of pace.
It wasn’t bitter. That was the point of it all. It’s fine. Probably would have been better with something added to it since it was black.

My Taco Bell order was:
2 burrito supremes
1 Crunchwrap bean supreme
1 mess on me in the car as I ate and drove with people watching me stuffing my face in traffic. 8)

Robocop 2.0

Post by Robocop 2.0 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:04 pm

I mostly drink just filter coffee with or without milk/cream. I always put sugar tho, mostly brown sugar. I don't drink coffee every day unless I have a lot of work
Temporary forum account of SatanicSmile (my own account is likely locked, can't get pass recovery email for some reason)

Thanks Robocop!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Robocop 2.0 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:04 pm
I mostly drink just filter coffee with or without milk/cream. I always put sugar tho, mostly brown sugar. I don't drink coffee every day unless I have a lot of work
What? You don't put pinapples in your coffee? :o

Robocop 2.0

Post by Robocop 2.0 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:44 pm
Robocop 2.0 wrote:
Didn't try that (yet), someone did suggest that in the past. My coffee mugs at home have pictures of pineapples tho! I just mostly drink coffee elsewhere
Temporary forum account of SatanicSmile (my own account is likely locked, can't get pass recovery email for some reason)

Thanks Robocop!

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Robocop 2.0 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Robocop 2.0 wrote:
Didn't try that (yet), someone did suggest that in the past. My coffee mugs at home have pictures of pineapples tho! I just mostly drink coffee elsewhere
I have seen Swedish cheese coffee. Mushroom coffee. Lots of stuff. All you need is the pineapple flavor you squirt in. :)

Unless when you make drip coffee, add pieces in with the coffee? Hmm??

Robocop 2.0

Post by Robocop 2.0 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:49 pm

robocop wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:34 pm
Robocop 2.0 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:05 pm
NeverendingAbyss wrote:

I have seen Swedish cheese coffee. Mushroom coffee. Lots of stuff. All you need is the pineapple flavor you squirt in. :)

Unless when you make drip coffee, add pieces in with the coffee? Hmm??
Remember seeing pineapple flavored coffee on ebay or so couple of years ago, now that I think about it

Thanks Robocop!