Throwback Thursday

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Pancio
Re: Throwback Thursday

Post by Pancio » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:00 pm

FB_IMG_1576180605261.jpg

Here with my girlfriend at Luonnontieteellinen Museo

FB_IMG_1576179499279.jpg

And that's also me with my cock censored
Last edited by Pancio on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:28 pm

DEAR TIMO TOLKKIES, BATMAN!! - PANCIO IS JESUS CHRIST!! :shock:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Yeah, on the outside.

On the inside not at all, damn I'm not even religious since, in my region, blasphemies, cursing and swear-words are quite common.
But hey, that's Italy.

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:27 am

Damn!! Great pics. Glad I started this thread!

Bill and Ted and I.

When I lost 70 pounds and bought 20 dollar nerd glasses on zenni for my birthday in 2014 at the Olive Garden, and got uncooked frozen ravioli.

When I was the towel boy on that shitty 90s show:

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:42 am

damn congrats on losing the pounds robocop. I gotta do the same.
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:58 pm
Where was that at, Doc?
It was in Montreal, they did a panel.

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:47 pm

I gained it all back!! :lol: Now you need a picture with John Carmack.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:13 pm

yea I'd love to meet John Carmack. Keanu Reeves too, I love that guy.
I started eating less, and it works. Not only do I lose weight, but I also save money.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:14 pm

Zenni glasses are dirt cheap but I've had to buy 3+ different frames to get the right one.

The last pair of glasses that I ordered from them broke when I accidentally sat on them, while vacationing Chicago. Thank god I had my contacts with me as backup because I am one blind motherfucker.

Pancio, are you the second coming? Or the second cumming? :shock: :P
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:26 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:14 pm
Zenni glasses are dirt cheap but I've had to buy 3+ different frames to get the right one.

The last pair of glasses that I ordered from them broke when I accidentally sat on them, while vacationing Chicago. Thank god I had my contacts with me as backup because I am one blind motherfucker.

Yeah, quite often the second cumming.

Let's see what will happen in three years, at the moment I'm heading towards my 30th birthday, so it's early for a second coming 🤔
Last edited by Pancio on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:13 pm

NO, PANCIO!! JESUS CHRIST NOT CUM!!! YOU CANT DO IT!! THE POPE FRANCIS CLAIN FOR YOU THRONE IN THE VATICAN!!! TIMO TOLKKI WILL WRITE A OPERA IN YOUR NAME!! :shock:

ALL THE GIRLS SHOUT YOUR NAME WHEN HAVE SEX, PANCIO!!... or jesus christ name.... I dunno :D

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:46 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:

First time I ordered years ago I forgot to pay for the ant reflecting coat. Fuckin everything shined in my eyes. Street lights, etc and super annoying. I bought sunglasses and they’re pretty good but cost way more than any other. I set the darkness tint to them way too low so it’s always super dark, lol. Pancio must cum so much being an Italian stallion. Bangs his gf in front of dinosaur bones, that’s metal. Lol. Makes me want to post pics of myself when I had long hair. Maybe next Thursday. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:01 pm

doc_holliday wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I started eating less, and it works. Not only do I lose weight, but I also save money.
I had success with the vegetarian diet. Also, with watching my carbs, high protein with protein shakes and meat and not tons of bread and rice, but not completely eliminating them. Getting older and losing weight is just harder and harder for me.

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:34 am

for me the hard part is not eating when I feel a bit hungry. And I feel a bit hungry often.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Pancio wrote:
I'm a little shy
Pancio wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:00 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
robocop wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:01 pm
doc_holliday wrote:
I had success with the vegetarian diet. Also, with watching my carbs, high protein with protein shakes and meat and not tons of bread and rice, but not completely eliminating them. Getting older and losing weight is just harder and harder for me.
The strange thing is, I eat quite a lot of wheat and dairy products, and I barely weigh 130 lbs! :shock: Then again, I don't really eat very often throughout the day. I stopped eating cereal and lost close to 20 lbs.

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Wow, only 130lbs? Roughly 58kg, if I'm not wrong.

I'm around 166lbs, or 75.5kg and I'm eating like a cesspool, but I'm not able to gain anything more than this, even tho I want to.
And I don't practice sport since high-school days, 10 years ago, I barely spend 3/4 hours a week for jogging or free-body exercises.

But it depends on height, somatotype and metabolism also, an ex-friend of mine is 2.01 meters and weights 72kg; he look like a stick with a sort of body shape.
I'm way shorter and keep in mind that I weight 3kg more.
Weird.

Human body is amazing and works in a mysterious way.

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:04 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:46 pm
NeverendingAbyss wrote:

First time I ordered years ago I forgot to pay for the ant reflecting coat. Fuckin everything shined in my eyes. Street lights, etc and super annoying. I bought sunglasses and they’re pretty good but cost way more than any other. I set the darkness tint to them way too low so it’s always super dark, lol. Pancio must cum so much being an Italian stallion. Bangs his gf in front of dinosaur bones, that’s metal. Lol. Makes me want to post pics of myself when I had long hair. Maybe next Thursday. :lol:
Fucking in front of a giant dinosaur would have been amazing, but there was a lot of security, so we ended up fucking lately in the sauna.
But it's a little uncomfortable pouring water on the rocks while fucking.

About being an Italian stallion: well, I'm not that much into sex and I don't consider myself an expert (I'm quarter Estonian, after all, and northern Italians like me have some major differences with southerners), but I'm satisfied with my genetic heritage.

I need to ask my girlfriend how skilled I am.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:23 am

Pancio wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:43 pm
Wow, only 130lbs? Roughly 58kg, if I'm not wrong.
I'm also not a very tall person. I'm about 5'7", or 1.7 m. I have an athletic build / body shape, and I'm somewhat muscular, but I'm not as toned as you are, Pancio. I workout every night before bed, which I've been doing for ~10 years now. My regimen consists of 50 sit-ups, 20 abdominal twists, 20 lunges, 30 squats, 70 calf raises, 30 bicep curls (each arm), and 50 overhead tricep extensions. I used to do all of that in addition to cross-fit in high school, back when I was actually somewhat ripped. :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:42 am

You are light-years ahead of me. My current regimen is chips, video games, studying, and coffee.

I'm 6'2" and weigh 185lbs. When I was 18 I used to weigh 142lbs. I used to go to the gym often, but the engineering courses take away most of my time now. The only free time is half of Sunday, in which I spend walking in the woods and stalking passersby.

:roll:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:44 am

Zorriez guyzzz!! Much muscle - small penis, less muscle big penis..... this is the Moore law

for that robo have a monster dick 0.0!!!

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:13 pm

ZenithMC wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:47 pm
Pancio wrote:
I'm a little shy
Pancio wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:00 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
robocop wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:01 pm
doc_holliday wrote:
The strange thing is, I eat quite a lot of wheat and dairy products, and I barely weigh 130 lbs! :shock: Then again, I don't really eat very often throughout the day. I stopped eating cereal and lost close to 20 lbs.

Eating a lot means different things to different people. :lol:
I can eat a whole large pizza alone, a box of spaghetti, a gallon of ice cream. Etc. :lol: And the funny thing is you don’t get the fullness that stays like a healthy protein + fiber. Bloating. Shitting. Say you have some beef and a bunch of vegetables and possibly some brown rice or even quinoa. Eggs even. Egg whites don’t fill me up. That is more filling than a bag of chips and a loaf of bread with butter, lol. I have a black hole in my fucking stomach. Balance it all out with a pot of coffee so you shit and piss out all the nutrients you consumed by eating healthy, :twisted: Anyway, eating like shit catches up to you. High blood pressure, cholesterol, anemia, sleep apnea, fatigue. Old man problems. :wink: Oh yeah, I am 6 foot 2, 280 lbs. :oops:

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Pancio wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Fucking in front of a giant dinosaur would have been amazing, but there was a lot of security, so we ended up fucking lately in the sauna.
But it's a little uncomfortable pouring water on the rocks while fucking.

About being an Italian stallion: well, I'm not that much into sex and I don't consider myself an expert (I'm quarter Estonian, after all, and northern Italians like me have some major differences with southerners), but I'm satisfied with my genetic heritage.

I need to ask my girlfriend how skilled I am.
Yeah, bro. I need to take a euro trip to jack off at Stonehenge and later take a shit off the top of the Eiffel Tower. Thought I was going to say get laid, hahah? I’m alone fucking rubber vaginas for 12 years. :lol:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:02 am

robocop wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:13 pm
Eating a lot means different things to different people. :lol:
I can eat a whole large pizza alone, a box of spaghetti, a gallon of ice cream. Etc. :lol:
Yes, I believe Arnold Layne would consider that a mere "appetiser". :roll: :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:44 am

I eat ass. :o
No, only the kind of food and drinks that cause diarrhea. :wink:
Tons of coffee with hot pockets combo is sure to disrupt your bowels. :twisted:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:52 pm

robocop wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:13 pm
Anyway, eating like shit catches up to you. High blood pressure, cholesterol, anemia, sleep apnea, fatigue. Old man problems. :wink:
You know what's surprising? My Grandfather eats the worst stuff, like hamburgers, bologna, processed cheese, white bread, soda, sweetened iced tea, ice cream, candy, and cookies, all the time, yet he has no health problems, is a normal weight, and can still get around just fine. The man is 85 years old! :shock:

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Lol! Some people are more sensitive than others. And it’s genetics. I’m sure if he’s eating a gallon of ice cream and bread with soda he probably feels like shit all the time. Maybe not? I do know some skele bro’s who eat really slow and don’t even enjoy eating who can never gain weight. Even if they take weight gainer shakes to try gaining weight!! It disgusts me. :lol:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:01 am

Yeah, my Grandfather is a lucky guy. He can seemingly eat crap food and suffer no ill effects. He has a full head of hair, too!

I agree. Some people, no matter how hard they try, just can't seem to lose weight. Others, on the other hand, will lose weight without even trying.

Today, I got up at 12 PM and had a cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast. fast forward to ~6:30 PM, I had my second meal of the day, which was a tablespoon of peanut butter and two bananas. I'm surprised by how little I eat nowadays, compared to a few months ago, where I would eat a bowl of cereal every two to three hours. I think I've trained myself to become hungry less often. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:51 am

Keep your blood sugar in check....I don’t have diabetes but I have always avoided tons of sugar for a long time just because I’m fat, lol. Even carbs turn into sugar in your body, so...what I mean is have something so your blood sugar doesn’t dip. Skipping meals can do it. I started to wonder why I was feeling dizzy so much. Just didn’t have any sugar!! Also, when I work on things I forget to drink water and always end up dehydrated!

Actually ended up in the ER for it before. Water is a natural thing to drink, except a lot of people especially in the US hate the taste and only like soda, sad. Anyway, I’m probably older than you at 35. My body has been breaking down ever since I was in my 20s, lol. My diet is a shitstorm. Protein shakes, protein bars, any type of vegetables, pizza. Brown rice. Sports drinks with electrolytes because I’m always scared of dehydration. Some weeks when stressed I drink 11 beers. I was sober, not anymore. :lol:

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:59 am

guess who's Santa in his school. I know my pants are low, but Santa's in fashion now
Attachments
santa.jpg

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:04 am

Did you forget to celebrate the birth of our Lord?!?! Santa....what are you, satanic? :x

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:40 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread has given me some good laughs.

I eat healthy. A lot of oatmeal actually, and not the sweetened kind.

My vice is junk food at 7-11. Those taquitos are something out of this world. Jesus christ! :lol:

The 7-11 pizzas are also surprisingly good. You can get an entire pizza for $7, which you can make three meals out of (or one, if you're homocop).

All that said, I go to the gym almost every day. Helps to balance me out mentally I guess.