the coronavirus thread

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
doc_holliday
Re: the coronavirus thread

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:38 am

What?

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:09 pm

robocop wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:33 am
Flavio, the story begins with coronavirus that you started to eat the ass of a prostitute from Argentina?

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:12 am

Flavio in quarantine with his side girls in his spank bank bunker.

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 am

Some bimbo bitch sneezed and coughed next to me today. If I don’t post anymore you’ll know I got rectally devastated by the rona.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Might be allergies. I try to contain my sneezing when I go buy groceries. :lol:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

robocop

Post by robocop » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:40 pm

I just hate women, that is all. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:58 am

Motha-faka wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Send me your dirty underwear that is infected with corona. :luv1:

Motha-faka

Post by Motha-faka » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:53 pm

robocop wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:58 am
Send me your dirty underwear that is infected with corona. :luv1:

robocop

Post by robocop » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I’m still wearing my mask. Maybe till my birthday Friday the 13th in June. :shock:

Linnette Gray

Post by Linnette Gray » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:19 am

How's the current situation in your place now?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Linnette Gray wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:19 am
Cases are rising. :banana1: :banana2:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:00 pm

Linnette Gray wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:19 am
Here in Italy the situation is okay: the virus is still there but it seems way less effective, almost no new hospitalizations and basically 80% of the total cases are asymptomatic.
In certain cities, like Reggio Emilia, minor outbreaks happened in certain classrooms/workplaces but everything is fine since masks are still mandatory and most of the people respect the duty.

About the media/political situation, well, Covid19 is a trending topic but mostly because of practices of political/ideological clash between right and left, but apart from a few no-masks there is nothing to report.

Economical and working situation seems okay, at least for now.
Major problems happened during 3/4 months of lockdown and immediately after the "end" due to our government's slowness and inadequacy in developing a social safety nets plan plus other bureaucratic delays bonded to the internal organization of the European Union (and due to the situation itself, completely unexpected and totally unmanageable for the way Western countries are structured) but, as said, everything is almost fine, atm.

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:21 am

WELL....dudes. I was exposed to someone who was exposed to covid. I'm bleaching everything and spraying 80 percent alcohol on me. Of course washing hands. The guy who exposed me has tons of health issues and just got a test so he doesn't know the results yet.

He never wore masks due to he has had asthma and barely any lung function and cannot breathe with masks on. He had open heart surgery and all. He will be the first to die with all these issues. I'm not getting off scott free either. Its been probably weeks now and I only knew tonight. People don't take shit serious deep in a red redneck state. It should not even be political. But that's how they live. Now to figure out how to quarantine, because I cannot afford grocery delivery from shipt. :|

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:07 am

robocop wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:21 am
WELL....dudes. I was exposed to someone who was exposed to covid. I'm bleaching everything and spraying 80 percent alcohol on me. Of course washing hands. The guy who exposed me has tons of health issues and just got a test so he doesn't know the results yet.

He never wore masks due to he has had asthma and barely any lung function and cannot breathe with masks on. He had open heart surgery and all. He will be the first to die with all these issues. I'm not getting off scott free either. Its been probably weeks now and I only knew tonight. People don't take shit serious deep in a red redneck state. It should not even be political. But that's how they live. Now to figure out how to quarantine, because I cannot afford grocery delivery from shipt. :|
damn robocop, i hope you don't have it. Will you go get tested? or you don't have enough symptoms to get tested?

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:31 am

robocop wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:21 am

I wouldn't worry too much. Many people are immune and the mortality rate is extremely low. Of course its a good idea to quarantine though. Sorry to hear about that, we'll be rooting for you!

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:44 am

doc_holliday wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:07 am

damn robocop, i hope you don't have it. Will you go get tested? or you don't have enough symptoms to get tested?
I don’t have any symptoms yet. I will ask my doctor for a test as soon if I hear the guy who exposed me turned positive.

A10: yeah, thanks. I’ll have to wait and see how things go. Like I said, guy is getting his results soon and then I should know what to do. But I do know the antibodies can stay in you and still be contagious if you have no symptoms at first. Eh, I’m 36 so I’m in the middle here in the cases and death rates. We will see.

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Surely, in case you contracted it, it's not a good thing but you're outside the "danger zone" since the virus is lethal within old people and/or already severely ill people; don't be too worried but stay in quarantine tho.

Here in Italy things are getting worse 'cause the virus is growing once again, but the death rates are very low and the admissions to intensive care too.
I'm a little bit worried since I currently work within mass-market retail for one of the biggest store in my city and everyday I deal with thousands of retarded customers who often do not use the hand sanitizer and do not wear masks too (which is why we kick them out of the shop); in other circumstances I would have quitted it but leaving a job is not clever nowadays and even if my paycheck in not that high, 25000 net dollars/year without rent is enough considering the worldwide situation and other factors

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:24 pm

Damn, pancio. Be careful out there.

People do not wear masks sometimes there too?? Wow. I just ordered a case of canned soup and big container of coffee to last me here. I still have to pickup meds. They have delivery but I'll have to see if they can just drop it at the door instead of being near a person opening the door.

My mom also works retail at one of the worst companies you probably heard of, Walmart. Lady who works there has covid and her parents died from it. Not to mention the dirty people who normally shop there. Very filthy. She always brings the sickness home from there.

I'm lucky in a way in my money situation. I told a few people here before, but, since my mental illness shit, I get a little bit of money each month from social security. Only since recently and have not in the past. Not even as much as a regular paycheck for most people...i try to make it last anyway. I wish you luck out there in public. Bleach and sanitize your clothes. Well, that's what I do now. Lol.

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Hey, robobuddy. I hope things work out for you and that you didn't end up contracting the virus.
robocop wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:24 pm
My mom also works retail at one of the worst companies you probably heard of, Walmart. Lady who works there has covid and her parents died from it. Not to mention the dirty people who normally shop there. Very filthy. She always brings the sickness home from there.
Oh jeez... Walmart... :yuk: :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:56 pm

:mrgreen:
It's a waiting game. I'm going to fill my days with skyrim possibly with synth plugins to make a long electronic mix. :lol:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:03 pm

You'll be alright bud. Like Pancio said unless you're in your 50s and older the risk isn't high. Besides, more antibodies are being created from previous COVID patients so if it gets to that point I'm sure the hospital will offer you this as a last resort.

For the meanwhile don't be an ass and start going outside carelessly lol. :lol:

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:57 am

Poor cats are more likely to catch covid than dogs. :cry:

Lots of cats around me as you know. :shock:

I got bored and ate a whole family box of hot pockets. :oops:

I'm not going to make it. :lol: :twisted:

Pancio

Post by Pancio » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Little update:

Today one of the "department heads" in my workplace told us one of our colleagues is in quarantine due to possible exposure to Covid19.
We will surely work until the serological test results the we will see.

Not worried but a little bit annoyed and self-isolated (at least outside my working schedule)

robocop

Post by robocop » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Shit!!! Wash your house in bleach now!! :shock:

I did that with my clothes. Now they’re all spotted and I look like a homeless guy. :oops:

robocop

Post by robocop » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:07 pm

TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE!!!

:banana1: :beer: :jump: :kiss2: :kiss1:

ZenithMC

Post by ZenithMC » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm

:party:

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:17 am

Yay, I'm happy for you, robocop! What a big relief
for you. I'm happy to say we didn't have a case in our family yet and neither among my friends, and I'm very thankful for that, with a person in a risk group at home. But with case numbers exploding and having a little inside information about how the local health departments have to deal with the situation without getting enough help, I fear we will have the next lockdown in no time.

robocop

Post by robocop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 pm

Thank you. Yep...cases are rising unfortunately. Lots of misinformation here in the US due to politics. :shake:
It’s good to be thankful for that, mocobhc. Lots of people take their health for granted.

Are you still into bodom? Bodom after midnight uploaded on their YouTube channel with some songs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPIuhn ... YiF1Gkr1yQ

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 am

Yeah I still listen to COB, just not that regularly anymore, but that goes for any other metal band I like (Stratovarius as well ;) ) - there's just so much more great music out there I'm happy to discover since a few years!